ATTENTION ALL QT TOMOKO GIRLS

ATTENTION ALL QT TOMOKO GIRLS

I will marry one of you. That is all.

If you met a girl who had the exact mentality and mannerisms of Tomoko- but wasn't pretty. . . would you still want her?

I hate to tell you this, but there are a million Tomokos out there.

-and not one of them is cute. . .

oxymoron

Literally 75% of Holla Forums is Tomoko but without the qtness and the vagina.
}

Tomoko is qt like hairless cat's are cute.

Seriously fucking annoying.

Anime and vidya are becoming normalfag things. Quit your bitching
Tits or GTFO

Not really friendo. Anime/ manga is still pretty much looked down upon, and fans are mocked. You just do hear what women say. I do. Cape shit have become more nomalfag approved, not anime.
Video games have always been normalfag hobby.

Tits or fuck off, uggo.

Post dick faggo
Why would you want uggo tits?

nah

she has to be cute or I won't pass my jeans

No, you're wrong… IF you're attractive.

My best friend right now is a man in his late 20's. He nerds out like nothing showing me children's anime shows (latest one is Hunter X Hunter). But he has CHISELED good looks. No one gives him shit about anime, because every woman he meets damn near breaks her pelvis spreading her legs for him.

Now Anime isn't the ONLY thing he cares about. He rides, he plays pool, he drinks and parties a bit. He has a life… but his favorite thing at home is probably anime… and he catches no shit because of it.

Tits
Or
Get
The
Fuck
Out

I've been harassing her for tits and a date for the past few days

should I just get the deed over with?

Yes, the rule is tits or GTFO.

I can't do it I'm a sucker for nice girls with good taste in anime.

Really? His looks I figure. They're willing to turn the other cheek. Most women, the ones I hang around usually, mock anime fans. I hear comments like:

It's ok I can read a book or something.sorry. I like shit posting.

user see
I shouldn't be mean to you because I'm interested

You haven't seen women around a REALLY good looking guy. I'm pretty fucking ugly, but I have a personality that makes attractive guys like hanging out with me for some reason, so I've had two longterm friends in my life who were 10/10's and easily could model. The first one was the most openly misogynistic guy one earth. He would befriend freshmen girls, get them to introduce him to their friends, and go down the list fucking every single one of them he was attracted to. We were roommates, and I'd be sleeping, he'd be fucking a girls best friend, and she'd be banging on our window trying to get someone to let her in our dorm (we were ground floor facing the quad).

I remember being on a college campus with him one time during the 08 campaign, and a maybe 8/10 girl who worked for the campus paper approached us (him) to flirt and ask about the election. He laughed in her face and told her "No woman will EVER be president", when she asked if he supported Hillary. It was hilarious watching her slavish puppy-dog eyes suddenly turn to horror, then quickly correct to solemn admiration… as she kept right on flirting with him.

Beta men put up with a lot of shit for pretty, and even not so pretty women… but women have that betaness turned up to max since they biologically are deferential to men they want to breed with. So while women won't typically put up with shit from ugly or average guys… put a very handsome guy in front of a woman, and she will abandon every single ounce of self respect, all her convictions, EVERYTHING. She will literally become his slave…. it's a level of "beta" behavior that would be legendary in beta threads… and even beautiful girls do it. 10/10's, I'm not making this shit up. Women WANT to be subservient slavish dogs… they just only want to do so for top of the pile gorgeous men.

It's amazing to watch.

autism

Would you?

Bookfu thread?

I don't know why but this is the first post on any forum that made me truly recall early Holla Forums. It was never good, but it was like this. I miss that.

thats the first thing I thought when I saw that picture

WOULD I?

pick one

Not all women are like that user. I'm sure not.
I'm not going to change my beliefs/ideals just because of a handsome face. I certainly not going to sleep with you just for your looks either. But I do understand were you coming from. I've seen women subservient for a handsome face, all their intelligence, out the door. The "I can fix him/ he'll change" girls.

Shit, i know a guy like this as well that posts animu magical girl shit on his facebook and gets away with it. Not good lookin tho. Not sure what witchcraft is goin on.

If i can just make one little bastard then i have done my job.

Tomoko would be like that little brat you can't help but care about.

Normie's >>>/out/

Why does Tomoko smell like a soggy cum sock?

You just know

Is really the hill you want to die on?

You have to use #notall, or 3dpd and idiots won't know you're not talking about every single 3dpd on the planet.

you fucking filthy normie scum