Philosophical Underpinnings of Brexit

So many threads tracking the results of the referendum, not enough debate.

Is Brexit a good/bad idea, and why?

SAGE AND REPORT FOR ZERO EFFORT.

YOU THINK THERE IS A CHOICE?

I just want to see discussion on the topic that I hardly see anywhere. I'm an American so I"m relatively unfamiliar with things.

so am I . Fuck you.

so am I . Fuck you.

Ah, yes, I remember why I stopped using this board. Thanks for the reminder.

Bumping because honestly i want to know as well and people in this thread are being niggers.

You can debate on why or why not this thing should exist.

Lurk more, motherfucker.

FUCK YOU!!!

DEATH TO ISRAEL!

The philosophical underpinnings of the Brexit issue are already well understood by most posters here.

Holla Forums is against centralization and increasing of power for its opponents.

It's that simple really.

Will you stop being retarded and either not post in the thread or contribute? This is why some people are put off. Shitposting is one thing, but acting like a massive faggot is another.

OP here.

Yeah but I just want to see if there's something that I'm missing. I am pro-nationalist, turned onto the idea of Britain seizing further control of her country, increasing economic freedom, and contributing to the destruction of the EU, which I believe was founded on a foundation of evil and poor decisions: that the kind of Europe the Third Reich wanted to build was a pure idea, the EU we got a terrible one.

You wouldnt have lasted 5 minutes in old Holla Forums during the gore firewall days.

SHILL FAGGOT! FUCK YOU!

So your only pretending to be retarded?

You are talking out of your fucking ass. I AM from old Holla Forums. That doesnt fucking matter.

People come here for an exchange of ideas and information. No one wants to come to a board where its just people screaming LURK MORE while saging and shitposting. We are adults here, we are past that. Stop being retarded. If you dont like something, dont post in it. Its like autistic if you post in a thread that you dont even want to be in.

You type like a woman. I can smell your vagina through the series of tubes.

The UK existed for 300 years before the EU, and will exist 300 more years after the EU.

Who cares, everything is fucked. The fact that they are even allowing this leads me to believe it's either to gauge the reaction for a plan that's in the works or part of the plan itself.

You speak like you belong on >>>/tumblr/

ad hominem, supurb.

Those ukip threads the frogs have been spamming weekly for about a year. That's where this debate happened. Leave was the result in case you missed it.

Why Holla Forums would be in favor of an organization that appears to exist to use trade as leverage to forcing new and exciting ways for white people to kill themselves on it's members; I cannot imagine. I do not know why you think we'd be debating more than a straw man of the other side of this issue in here.

I don't know much about this either, I don't really want a "POL THINKS X" but rather what are the opinions of both sides?

Somebody posted a word cloud in another thread comparing the two. Immigration was the main topic for leave. The other side focused on the economy. So basically people who have muslim and nigger neighbors would risk starvation than continue receiving more shitty neighbors. And the other side doesn't have nigger neighbors yet.