BREXIT UPDATE: EU referendum on a knife edge

Latest Updates

========

48.9%

51.1%

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsbet.com.au/betting/politics/uk-politics?LeftNav
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-brexit-vote-polling-station-flags-bunting-latest-live-results-leave-remain-edl-a7097456.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/eu-referendum-results-live-brexit-most-likely-outcome-says-leadi/

archive.is/9AMTW
www(dot)reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4pkpc6/dear_nonuk_redditors_please_do_not_come_here_with/
businessinsider.com/green-eu-referendum-not-legally-binding-brexit-2016-6
archive.is/x2YuY
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-legally-binding-brexit-lisbon-cameron-sovereign-parliament
archive.is/rbyh6
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4pkm9n/its_not_legally_binding/
archive.is/tpl67
theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-live-results-and-analysis
rawstory.com/2016/06/cenk-uygur-warns-fascist-trump-might-win-sanders-voters-hes-doing-more-to-get-us-than-hillary/
twitter.com/MoesusLDN/status/746191592952717312
twitter.com/anikaax
twitter.com/hashtag/LondonIndependence?src=hash
twitter.com/MoesusLDN/status/746196603145322496
archive.is/x2OqT
abc.net.au/news/2016-06-24/brexit-live-uk-set-to-leave-eu-local-media-forecasts/7538440
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/eu-referendum-results-live-brexit-wins-as-britain-votes-to-leave/
comunistmanifesto101.blogspot.com/2016/06/1924-1965-no-immigrationand-then-along.html
twitter.com/RebellionReport/status/721178054379352064
twitter.com/hashtag/BrexitIn5Words?src=hash
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LEAVE

OUT! OUT! OUT

╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

It shouldn't even be close, what the fuck is wrong with the British?

47.3%

52.7%

Furfags for sanity

You didn't really believe those 90% White statistics, did you?

In favour of exiting EU 1.85
In favour of remaining in EU 1.85

In favour of exiting EU 1.83
In favour of remaining in EU 2.03

Napoléon ordonne que tu
PARTES!

50.7%

49.3%

You mixed them up you assfuck

LEAVE YOU FUCKS

JUST LEAVE

Nigel! Hold the door!

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER!!!

FUCK

BRITS DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THEIR COUNTRY

THEY WILL KEEP THEIR BORDERS OPEN

THEY ARE GETTING ROBBED BY THE EU

BUT MUDSLIMS WILL STILL KEEP COMING

IT WILL MAKE THE EU BAD? THE FUCKING EU COULDN'T LOOK ANY WORST UNLESS IT NUKED ITSELF

SO

THIS

DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER — WE DON'T NEED 30 THREADS ON IT!

Scotland is being Scotland.

So what you're saying is that they're currently fucking sheep?

Will Brexit win help catapult Trump to the presidency? It would validate everything he said about immigration, jobs, sovereignty, trade.

A referendum literally means nothing. It's like voting if a school should be built in a certain location. These fags acting like it's life and death are fucking retards.

If Muslims truly are an enemy of the Jews, why haven't they methodically killed off every wealthy and powerful Jew in the world? They certainly have the intelligence network and plenty of volunteers.

C U C K E D
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-brexit-vote-polling-station-flags-bunting-latest-live-results-leave-remain-edl-a7097456.html

In favour of remaining in EU 1.57
In favour of exiting EU 2.25

Quickly, can a U.S. citizen still bet on this? What's the best site.

predictit.org

LEAVE

OUT OUT OUT

GOD SPEED, BRITBONGS

Surprise, surprise!

Once votes Scotcuckland started being reported, the overall votes shifted in favor of remain. Luckily, once districts in Ulster and Southern England are completely reported, I think it will cancel-out Scotcuckery.

I believe in you bongs. Let's hope that this starts a massive uncuckening of Europe and the entire planet.

Muslims are fucking stupid, nothing but camel-fucking inbred retards that believe literally anything you tell them as long as you claim it comes from their shitty book (which they haven't actually read)

Crash this union with no survivors

MAKE IT HAPPEN LADS

!!YOU GLORIOUS TEA-SIPPING FAGGOTS!!

Calm down Jamal. It goes back and forth constantly.

Remain a member of the European Union
50.8%

49.2%

49.9%

50.1%

Statistically that shouldn't really happen. Not by margins of a whole percent. That would imply huge chunks of votes are consecutively next to each other. You could flip a coin thousands of times and expect to maybe get a hot streak where you flip heads 10 times in a row. But a hundred times in a row? 1000 times in a row?

If 55% of people are voting leave then it should stay right around that number through the whole counting process.

Votes:

49.3%

Leave the European Union
50.7%

THIS IS SO CLOSE AHHHHH

You are a funny guy.

THANK YOU BASED SCOTLAND

LEAVE PLEASE LEAVE LET BONGLAND BE FREE
KEK WILLS IT

EU referendum results live: Brexit most likely outcome says leading pollster
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/eu-referendum-results-live-brexit-most-likely-outcome-says-leadi/

I wonder if the people who looked forward to conquest by Turkey will secede.

Honestly I didn't think it would be this close. I thought atleast it would be 55% - 45% for remain because of g-ds chosen

Of course it's rigged, but none of these "redpilled" retards will say it
This place reminds me of cuckchan

That inconsistency could be explained by voting districts though. Since certain areas are going to be more liberal/muslim that others then when one of those districts reports their numbers it would cause a surge of votes. But I don't know how or who is counting.

OY VEYYY

48.6%

51.4%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You goofed up there.

FUCK THE EU LADS
ITS TIME FOR EUROPE TO BE REBORN
BURN IT ALL DOWN

WEW

Holy shit, I actually didn't notice ((Elizabeth Hyde)) at first
WEW

This will be a day long remembered

EVERYTHING THEY'VE BUILD WILL FALL

Also, it's nice to see how shills are in full retreat.

Leftists make me seethe

LEAVE THE EU. THERE'S NO GOING BACK. THERE'S NOTHING FOR YOU

Why can't I post in the sticky when everybody else can?

Keeps giving me the thread limit reached messag.e

link please

48.6%

51.4%

it got deleted

reddit.

com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4pkm9n/its_not_legally_binding/

YES
YES

So, if the UK leaves and no bullshit happens beforehand, how salty will the EU be on a scale of 1-10?

This has a point, though.

archive.is/9AMTW

burger here

im so happy for you and im so happy that our Independence days are so close to one another.

Air strip one + lone star alliance when?

www(dot)reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4pkpc6/dear_nonuk_redditors_please_do_not_come_here_with/

hahahahahahahaha

It's over. THE LEAVE SIDE WILL WIN

In favour of exiting EU 1.04
In favour of remaining in EU 9.00

Just passing by from /egy/ to say congrats. No one should call you britcucks anymore.

businessinsider.com/green-eu-referendum-not-legally-binding-brexit-2016-6

archive.is/x2YuY

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-legally-binding-brexit-lisbon-cameron-sovereign-parliament

archive.is/rbyh6

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4pkm9n/its_not_legally_binding/
archive.is/tpl67 (restored)

Fucking skirt wearing cucks.

Aussie here. Looking forward to trading with you lads.

NOT TRUE
IF WE VOTE THINGS WILL CHANGE, RIGHT GUYS?!?! I WOULD KNOW BECAUSE I'M REDPILLED JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU!

REMOVE
He might be trying to leave to Canada if Brexit is successful

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

Leave leads by 748K

Its happening!

muslims hate jews like niggers hate whites.

they can't do anything about it because they're niggers

Gentlemen, I do believe it's happening.

what happened to the other thread?

anyway

BEGONE EU

Is there a youtube stream of Nigel talking?

POST MOAR SALT!!! YAAAHHHHHHH!

It's Over.

In favour of exiting EU 1.02
In favour of remaining in EU 16.00

48.9%

51.1%

link to site pls

theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-live-results-and-analysis

That salt

thx

ITV just increased to probability of a leave win to 85 percent.

Leave leads by 750K

We need more of this

why do libshits always resort to that when cornered?

This.

Thanks to everyone that's capturing salt.

because they childishly think tuning it out and ignoring it will make the bad problem go away.

GLOBALISTS BTFO

because their single neuron overheats and they shut down

Tomorrow is gonna be fun, I wonder what Huffington Post will say, muahahahah

WE DID IT REDDIT

ARE (((THEY))) STILL ON TIME TO PULL A SUDDEN MYSTERY TURNAROUND??
D-DID WE ACTUALLY WIN LADS?

And so it begins…

please please brits, let me join to the great kebab and chimp removal that wil come.

yes we will win, now prepare for the economic happening

2x1 happenings here

So, when can we expect the final results?

Delicious.

In favour of exiting EU 1.01
In favour of remaining in EU 16.00

48.5%

51.5%

Wew. I guess raping all those little white girls probably wasn't the brightest idea Jamal.

THE GREAT KEKKENING OF OUR TIME

WE MAY NOT SEE HER KING WE MAY NOT SEE HER KING

HER FORTRESS IS A FAITHFUL HEART, HER PRIDE IS SUFFERING

MEME MAGICIANS, SHITPOSTING SAGES, VIRAL VIZIERS, UNITE YOUR POWERS AND BRING LIGHT AND ORDER BACK TO THE WORLD

GET SMUG AND DON'T LET UP!! OUR CONFIDENCE UNDERMINES THEIR INFLUENCE. THEIR GRASP ON REALITY IS WEAK WHILE OURS TIGHTENS

That feel when Scotland realizes its leaving the EU but still is stuck in the UK.

I tell ya.
Britain will remain.

Soon, real soon.

BBC JUST CALLED IT FOR LEAVE

CONGRATS BRITAIN!

What the fuck is even happening.

CUCK
LEAVE

MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN!

fuck off you burger-eating faggot
god save the queen

L E A V E
E
A
V
E

So, leave is winning, hm? Congrats, Brits. Hopefully this can be your own little Independence Day years from now that'll get your kids out of school.
t. burger

sauce

EU CUCKS BTFO

VICTORY WILL ONLY BE OURS ONCE WE SEE OUR ENEMIES BROUGHT TO THEIR KNEES AND BEGGING FOR MERCY

Noice digits

IMPERIUM BRITANNIA 2.0 : OYVEY BOGALOO

Only if Leave wins mate, you better focus your memes hard now

Meme futures have increased 12.7%, wished I had invested early

lol, this is awesome

kek wills it

literal homos and cucks

Let's all just hope they don't fuck the world's shit up, again.

This and the fucking sit in that failed and only made the democrats look like complete and utter fools is something to behold. Libs have no redeeming value.

But we have already won, lad.

now post that link faggot

I have more hair on my hand than he has stubble

She appears ready to have a child. Can anyone explain to me why I feel that way?

I'm stunned. It can't be.

78.3% Reporting

48.4%

51.6%

checked

WELL DONE NIGEL!

Next stop Trump in the fucking White House!

As far as analytics go for bookmaker/betting exchanges, Betfair are the best

Amazing.

CAN YOU DIG IT?!

Its those hips mate

Underapreciated digits

They look so defeated.

THIS IS AMAZING

Not only can i dig it i'm working on ways to adapt it for use in commercial coal extraction

benis in bagina

t. spurdo

nice digits, this is a great day

FUCK YOU EU

BURN IN HELL EU

In favour of remaining in EU 34.00

GLOBALISTS GO TO HELL

Glorious salt mining tomorrow
Rehearsal for november

you have to go back

How did germany's vote turn out by the way?

No rage, user.

Smugness. Embrace it.

also I'm curious about these gets lol

KEK HAS BLESSED US WITH HIS HOLY WARRIORS

WE DID IT LADS!!!

Sorry guys, you have to go back, all of you.

Are those the mystical "birthing hips"?

"BIG MERCHANT BANKS"

WEW LAD

Warriors Kek

With all these butthurt niggers on twitter you'd think the EU was some kind of NBA.

Brexit is just like MRAs and Donald Trump, apparently.

I can't wait to hear how the Jewish media will spin this as anything but fucking wonderful.

Just crossed the 14 million mark

OUT OUT OUT

PRAISE BE KEK, ANTIFA BTFO

Mah free shit! No!

I'm so happy right now guys.

A-user, those digits…

Now that the pendulum is turning, you must be educated on the right woman for the job of maternal work.

Strong. Wide hips. Supple teats. Look to that, and don't dig midgets. Find a woman to dominate, but she must be no easy hill to climb. Nobody wants to raise a manlet.

These fucking people aren't even remotely coherent. Social Equality is not equality if you have to make one person "less" to make someone else "more" equal. White people who suffer from white guilt should kill themselves first.

U.K. = UN-KUCKED
MEME IT

GOOD RIDDANCE, SHITSKINS

Trump is Hitler's Great Great Grandson.

That will be announced on inauguration day.

83.3% Reporting

48.3%

51.7%

Get a load of this faggot. He's so new he wants to signal against social justice on Holla Forums

Britain is making itself great again

their bullshit is why animal farm should be required reading in all english speaking highschools

OH ALMIGHTY KEK BLESS THIS HUMBLE THREAD WITH YOUR POWER

LET THE MEMES HERALD THE DAWN OF A FREE EUROPE

ALL HAIL THE BONG INDEPENDENCE!
ALL PRAISE KEK!

FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

Toodlepip.

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!

Let the Domino-effect take place!,

Nexit, Dexit, Gexit etc,etc….

one of you brilliant bastards better be set to record Pig fucker Dave's concession speech and webm that shit

You forget who he is don't you? He's the right hand man to the rothschilds. This greedy old kike isn't going to give up that easily. For right now his attention is all diverted, and may be planning something in mexico.

Godspeed UK. Don't get yourself shoah'd.

Hi Moshe. "Signaling" is SJW faggot buzztalk

>>>/reddit/

Britain, You may no longer be an empire, but today…you got your independence back.

GG.

Watching all these bald dipshits cry about how they just didn't explain their platform for Remain well enough is a treat.

I expect a video in this style but instead of the subject being Gawker's death, it should be the EU's death

I Guaran-fucking-TEE that these faggots fudged ballots in various smaller districts to even get the remain side as high as it is.

Too bad the Leave side is so fucking strong because it's powered by Kek's special meme magic brew

Cenk Uygur warns ‘fascist’ Trump might win Sanders voters: He’s doing more to get us than Hillary
rawstory.com/2016/06/cenk-uygur-warns-fascist-trump-might-win-sanders-voters-hes-doing-more-to-get-us-than-hillary/

Forced equality is literally the opposite of justice.

So how can we rule out that this brexit wasn't the plan from the start to crash europe with no survivors?

SKY NEWS PROJECTS OUT VICTORY!

Leave lead = 944,022

Is it ogre yet?

50,000 or so votes short of winning by a million.

Ausfag here fuck the EU let's reform the empire lads if we make the right offer (equal representation in parliament we might get australian / canada and India on board with the idea

more like middle management. Or a high ranking fall guy. I don't think we even know who the Rothchild's lieutenant is.

Let's hear Nigel!!!!!!!

I don't have a reaction image smug enough for this

FUCK OFF YOU GODDAMNED MUDBEARD SHITS.

IF YOU HATE INDEPENDENCE, FREEDOM, AND NATIONAL PRIDE SO MUCH, YOU CAN GO BACK TO THE THIRD WORLD HELL HOLE THAT SPAWNED YOUR DEGENERATE RACE.

YES

The telegraph stream went down momentarily.

It's back now, but did anyone else see anything similar?

Of course it could've just been a connection issue on my end

Why are they rejected, I wonder?

This. Continue to break the programme. The UK is waking up from its long slumber.

looking at the BBC twitter feed and something jumps out at me.

where leave wins it wins by a huge margin but where remain wins it wins by a narrow margin (except scotland ancestral home of the cucks)

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Those are equivalent.

You didn't think it would go unrigged did you?

GUESS RAPING 1400 GIRLS AND THEN TRYING TO COVER IT UP SO NO ONE CALLS YOU RACIST DOESN'T SIT WELL WITH PEOPLE

Does that look like Louisiana to anyone else?

oi cunt what the fug?

no street shitters

GLOBALISTS BTFO

KIKES BTFO

LEFTISTS BTFO

MUDSLIMES BTFO

CUCKSERVATIVES BTFO

NEW WORLD ORDER BTFO!

No.

can be great if the new empire has equal representation in parliament but no freedom of movement Indians must stay in India

There can be NO doubt to the public now that the BBC are biased.
Everyone is looking absolutely devastated

They have a Birmingham, too.

THE LEAD HIT ONE MILLION+ FOR LEAD!

Hey look a cuck projecting

kek

It's one of the southern states that it looks like. I always forget which ones are which based on shape.

obviously I know Florida

haha

Europe is going to be massively destabilized from this. When Britain leaves a number of countries will jump out too. The immigrants will still suck, the cuck nations will hang in there and threaten everyone. There might be another war. It would turn into a world war guaranteed. Russia is going to be fucking with everyone they can because that's what Russia does. USA will do the same. EU will try to bribe ex-members with solidarity/alliances.

And immigrants will still be shit. If Europe does not turn into a Bosnia/Serbia situation I will be surprised. As far as how this benefits Israel? I guess Israel must have one hell of a grudge because doing this won't be profitable in the long term. They are also trying to diversify USA as fast as they can. My guess is this is a NWO powerplay and they might have "climaxed" a bit too soon.

I'm not surprised that Leave is winning. I'm surprised that remain is even hanging in there.

Those digits aren't repeating, but they deserve a checking

What a fine dapper looking lad.

Australia here
I can't remember feeling this good about an outcome this publicised, I really hope this continues for one thousand years

fucking GOLD!

Well, you gotta give them some time to ((miscount)) leave votes as remain votes

Animal Farm was required reading in my 10th grade English class. Of course, this was in a 98% white school with no black kids, in a very conservative and very white town, so YMMV.

What is article 50?

Do you know what I like the most? A lot of bongs voted for leaving knowing that it would be bad economically in the short term. They knew and they decided there were things more important than fucking money.

I'm proud of you bongs I love you, congratulations form Spain.

Seeing as people like her are typically psychotic lunatics with beliefs rooted in dystopian fantasy and marxist ideology, I'd certainly fucking say she ain't normal.

Trips demand someone answer my question.

What does Bongistan need to do to recover economically, and how exactly are they going to be hurt by leaving the EU?

That makes complete opposite logical sense…

The UK should offer fleeing nations from the EU membership in The Commonwealth.

Not if he kicks you out on the street and disowns you. I know I would.

I don't get it

Any one else notice the salt from Brexit is all coming from pakis and nu males?

lol

The free shit is ending, no surprise they're now expecting to be forced to get a real job.

for those of you who don't speak cuck i'll translate
"people with principles make me feel inferior for having none"

article 50 of the Lisbon treaty allows nations to withdraw from EU they only put it in because the lisbon treaty would have required referendums across Europe to ratify otherwise, globalists thought it would be easier to remove it later you know like putting a frog in water and slowly turning up the heat

Well, I was worried I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight

What a great day I've had. I'm so happy for Britain and all of the UK, and I'm happy for you Holla Forums.

Remember to go forth and be smug. Be so fucking smug that no one will dare to stand in our way as we march civilization back towards true progress and peace.

back to 1 million lead

We're going to be hurt slightly because we just pulled the plug on a machine that was designed to keep us dependant on it.

This means we'll have to use time and money to sort out everything, some deals will fall through, we won't get any dividends, we'll have to sort out setting up border control measures.

Nothing too major, but it all adds up, but it's foundation work, and we need that foundation work to get back on our feet and start really getting shit done.

As for recovering economically it's tough to say, as I'm not an economist. But, if the de-regulations happen swiftly and companies expand quickly there will be more jobs for people, job security will increase and people will be willing to spend more, and as we know, when people spend, countries get richer.

I suppose one of the major things that will get us economically stable would be a complete and in depth investigation of all the social benefits, and of course looking at sorting out the NHS.

Joining a union and then leaving is like stealing.

1.1 MILLION

Welcome to my existence in your liberal wasteland for the past 3 decades. I hope you enjoy your stay in my dreams.

oogabooga if u don like niggas in yo cuntry we gunna burn down da sity

WELCOME TO THE BERENSTAIN UNIVERSE BITCH!

CY+1 surely is one fun big ride lads

No. This is the Berenstein world.

WELCOME TO THE BERENSTEIN UNIVERSE, MOTHERFUCKER

Without the EU suffocating them with bureaucratic red tape and asinine sanctions, they'll be able to rebuild their own industries on their own terms, allowing for a more free economy and an industrial boom that will benefit the whole damned UK.

Being able to Fish in their own damned waters alone will invigorate them like crazy. You won't even believe how much fucking money they'll make with fish alone.

Codeword for shitskins

You have it backwards.

It was both.

wake me up inside
can't wake up

I was trapped in the berenstain world for so long i'm glad to be back home finally

Isn't it hilarious that they think that the old people are the only ones voting leave
The 2nd biggest demographic of leave and Trump voters are young white males
Times are a changing

We will likely see riots in the areas that voted to leave. No way the chimps won't go and fuck up those places out of pure fear and wanting to lash out.

What, you want a medal or something?

no, we're **berenstaein* now

1940: Germany fails to conquer the UK
2016: Germany yet again fails to conquer the UK

No. We're still on the precipice. Must wait until November.

Coon.

Well done you limey bastards!

B U Y

S T E R L I N G

B U Y L O W S E L L H I G H

In favour of remaining in EU 51.00

Eh.

Germany wasn't trying to conquer the UK.

This fucking cunt. I've been living in a nightmare most of my fucking life. Many of us have. This twat can't handle not winning one thing, one time.

I was a kid when I watched the Soviet Union fall. I really thought things were going to get better for the whole world. Obviously, the opposite happened.

What bugs me the most is that if the news and TV shows pushed old-style racism and nationalism as the "cool" thing to do, ALL these fucking twats and nu-males would be into it, because they were TOLD BY SOMEONE ELSE.

What happened? How can any hate Michael Bolton? Guess someone's a free agent now.

Wish I had the money to do so right now.

tfw Germany is literally screwed the most

maybe for the better

Oh look. A mudslime.

Man this is fucking fun. Going into the Twitter hashtag and telling all the upset pakis they have to go back and we're going to make Britain great again

Exact same rhetoric every time. They're a broken record.

I can't even begin to contain my smug right now.

"asian"

I hate these people

gets me super pumped in a Canada game in some Kaiserreich.

Well I guess the dreams of Sharia law in the UK are decimated.

Don't you go posting that, user.

You know exactly where that'll lead this thread, and that's not good.

Fuck these disingenuous faggots and their "I'M ONLY BEING RATIONAL AND LOGICAL" bullshit act.

lookeveryoneimprojecting.jpg

why contain it?

We actually need to put a wall around London and make the shitskins pay for it.

built that fence and riot

*d

So you don't derail the thread.

Wider still and wider, shall our bounds be set m80!

Time for empire 2 expansion boogaloo.
First we'll clear out the pantry of the brown stuff, then we'll take to the seas!

48.3%

51.7%

Good job britbongs burger here
congratulations on leaving, god blesses the brits

how easily they cast aside the bond's of blood

SOON

It doesn't need much, mostly time. But look at what's happened to the pound, the jewery wasn't expecting this and they are responsible for a good part of the economy. Some businesses will decide to pull from UK, but others will come home. It's mostly that the readjusting fucks things a bit in the short term. It will fix itself because it's not so much a real problem as one that the media has created by insisting that UK leaving would transform it into Guinea, some investors believed it. In the mid term it will probably end being a boost once the government stops having to deal with affairs in Brussels and if immigration is slowed down it should drive up wages.

I'm assuming that the EU isn't going to pull some extreme suicidal petty asshole revenge move. If that happened, maybe the anglosphere comes back and that solves things, but that could really complicate matters.

twitter.com/anikaax

THEY TOLD THE DOUBT TO #LEAVE

ONLY GOOD FEELINGS #REMAIN

It's almost like they have no fucking respect for the native English.

thanks for letting us know where to set up sniper nests asshole

FUCKING

BBC keep saying people only voted to leave to spite the government and blame the eu as a proxy for the nations problems

God I love being white.

fucking white people in a nation where whites are the indigenous people … no fuck you nigger and your average 85 IQ

its only been an hour and they're already self-deporting! Why didn't we think of this before???

This. Even with all the last minute shilling gone on half-chan's Holla Forums earlier today, they couldn't stop it.

BREXIT, FREXIT, GREXIT, NEDEXIT, SPEXIT

BRITAIN SAVES EUROPA AGAIN

Do they not understand that's acceptable?

POZ
POZ
POZ
POZ
POZ

Nothing better than arrogance that's been deflated.

48.2%

51.8%

LATER NIGGERS. THIS IS ALL WE'VE EVER WANTED.

First time /britpol/ poster
Congradulations eternal anglo, scots, based welsh.
Drinking guiness in celebration.
last time /britpol/ poster.

Is someone trying to derail this thread?

they are already trying to make LONDON a Caliphate lol
see

they already have a hashtag
twitter.com/hashtag/LondonIndependence?src=hash

CHEERS YOU LIMEY FAGGOT
I HOPE NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR KIN
GREAT THINGS ARE COMING!
STAY SMUG.

Any of you anons get reminded of Nazi Germany when looking at the overall direction England is going?

With all of their censorship laws, military infrastructure, and 'Fuck with us and we'll kick your head in' riot cops, it feels like they're well on their way to becoming an authoritarian dystopia. And I can't wait for the chimpouts with cops kicking the shit out of barbarians.

And is there any chance of Brexit failing? Like could a bunch of mysterious swing votes for Remain crop up to tip the scales?

Just wait until we're getting you acquainted with the term "a short drop and a sudden stop."

You haven't truly seen angry "fucking white people" yet dindu.

I have a yank gf. Should I tell her to buy sterling?

IT'S
THE
CURRENT
YEAR

All these people are doing are exposing how racist they actually are

ITS A CONSPIRACY I TELL YA!

nope londons already counted it's all ogre now, pic related this is up Camerons arse right now

Godspeed Britons the USA is with you!

$current_year

Never.

They'd need to make a million and a half votes manifest out of nowhere in the next hour to make that possible.

#remain ain't fucking happening.

twitter.com/MoesusLDN/status/746196603145322496

The censorship shit was happening because they didn't want people to voice opposition to becoming just a state of the EU where they can't affect anything. Unless the laws get repealed soon, it's going to bite the elite in the ass big time.

no wonder there's starving children in africa

Whats really troubling is that's a man's arm

FUCK YEAH

dirty black cunt

i cant believe i have friends in London who want these people here

Very noble of Cameron to go in for some cultural enrichment on the eve of such a historic vote.

Haha don't care.

So? I see nothing wrong with white Christians and atheists thinking they are better than rapey racist muslims.

This. All of (((your))) threats are completely useless. Oh no a dying EU won't trade with the UK.

Given the money involved from the power players in Europe and among Junkers' globalist crowd, I'm honestly amazed that the vote hasn't been marred by overt irregularities and counting mixups.

What's the timetable for these changes to take effect, anyway?

Whelp, time to report for making death threats. Those laws cut both ways, faggot.

Trump soon, bonger
we won't let you down

Daddy's little girl just gave her dad the shit test? Well guys, I guess you know what to do…

Trump forms a USA-UK-Russia alliance.

Its all in Nostradamus book, man. Trump is the man who destroys the Jew and Blue Turban (islam). We will have 1000 years of peace to look forward to, time to have lots of white babies!

We can only hope, the EU was a good idea in principle but it was corrupted by unelected unaccountable bureaucrats who wielded absolute authority

I'm sitting here staring at a simplistic graphic.

I haven't been this happy in months.
I thought my countrymen were completely beyond saving, but there is hope!

FUCKING TOO RIGHT MATE!

You're missing it. Most people did in the primaries as well. There were irregularities I'd bet. They just aren't brought up or looked for because the vote was so incredibly heavily in favor of leave that even the (((irregularities))) don't change the end result. Same in the US primaries: Trump won SO much by such a large margin that the numerous games and tricks that were used had no effect on the end result.

Tell me more, Shlomo. Thats always the problem with Communism, its a great idea but never works out in practice eh?

The votes WERE marred, these tons of reports of blatant vote manipulation all over the place. But they never expected the Leave side would be this strong and this is what will happen with Trump in november too

You feel it too don't you?

Can you feel it in the air user? The final chapter of the kikes is coming to a close. Thanks to the internet, memes, and the old gods, the kikes shall finally pay for all they've done to civilizations for hundreds of years.

They are greatly afraid.

\>>6451777

no i'm not for the EU the core concept of a federal Europe unifying the people in one nation is a good idea they way it was executed was an abomination however rife with cultural relativists and straight up communists

I'm telling you the best option for the planet is to send all the jews to israel and build a fucking wall around it.

Fair point.

That said, I am fully expecting so many irregularities and 'Whoops, you hit 'TRUMP' but I counted the vote as 'CLINTON'! Did you mean to vote for 'CLINTON'? YES / YES' shit this year that it will make 2000 look like an essay in due process.

The only bad part about Trump winning is that I'll die from a fatal case of impacted smug.

The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. …
Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.

yeah sure it is.

no … thousands

But doesn't Israel already have a wall around it?

only on the border with palestine

yeah sure it is.

but it doesn't keep the jews in they keep leaking out.

then put a roof with shower heads in it on top of it

Every single time this has been tried in history it failed. It does not matter how it was executed, it will always failed.

Tower of Babel and all that.

Make it a dome.
An airtight dome.
Then pump in the gas.

DUDE WEED LMAO is one of the main reasons Canada's stuck with Trudeau. And it turned out he couldn't even legalize the shit

I was going to say that's the average time an empire lasts, but I can't deny your trips.

We're gonna need ovens

" TO WIN
Leave needs 308,519 votes to win"

What the fuck does that mean? Majority doesn't win, they have to hit a specific vote number?

And if they do Brexit, is there any chance of the government overruling the vote somehow?

You'd be incredibly wrong. By a lot. Source;
archive.is/x2OqT

you know what you've convinced me i was looking at it too optimistically, i didn't even consider history

Then why did you post that Jewish boy?

Well if you told me we were crashing
I would not lend a hand
Before I put the mask on
No one cared who I am

Magic Number

It would be so different if brown people weren't allowed to vote.

Two can play at the game of irrelevancy.

Congratulations from South Brasil.

Friday is going to be a beautiful day.

I would imagine that number would be based off the total number of votes, eg; if there were 140 votes the magic number would be 71, if there were 100, the magic number would be 51 for majority.

Not sure though, could be kikery

only need one of these, back you go paki.

wtf?

Do you britbongs have reverse party names?

I thought Cameron was wholly cucked for niggers and mudshits.

fresh OC 200 hours in ms paint

He is, labor is worse

Almost 1am here in Burgerland.
51.8% leave
48.2% stay

Britain…I take everything bad I ever said about you guys back.
I take it all back.

why do liberals always say this
every.
time.

Neocons, user. Neocons.

It's about midnight where I'm at. Are you in Maine?

37 can be rounded to 40

PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR!!!!

WHOEVER GETS 16776478 VOTES SCREENCAPPED GETS TO BE NIGEL'S RIGHT HAND MAN LADS

(((weinstein)))

Maryland. Poz central between Niggermore and Kikington D.C.

who's ready for a massive terrorism attack to hit london that will distract everyone from brexit. "we must be united now more than ever." this referendum isn't legally binding. trust it as much as you can trust david cameron.

Please tell me someone gonna post a video of Camerons concession speech of the my career's over speech as i like to think of it

It's over, Leave has officially won.

Today is your independence day, celebrate!

I thought the kikes were doing some shit down in mexico?

checked

k

I'm down in the Bible Belt near the Mississippi. Fucking kikes are nowhere to be seen, but we've got more than enough Dindus runnin' around.

WHAT IS ARTICLE 50?
WHAT IS ARTICLE 50?
WHAT IS ARTICLE 50?
WHAT IS ARTICLE 50?
WHAT IS ARTICLE 50?

one of these days I'm gonna need to sit down and have a good long read of the other civilizations (and probably long forgotten because shit gets destroyed often in cultural take-overs) that have been fucked over by jews. I also figured hundreds of years would be a safe bet of an estimation.

GREAT WORK BRITAIN

1.1mil lead

oy vey goy that's very racist

The universe is diverging, the universe we're taking is the trump/ EU breakup universe

We got niggers, junkies (but I repeat myself) and white heroin addicts up the asshole here, bleeding out of Baltimore.

Saw a thread in the catalogue about opiods and how (((doctors))) used to give them out like candy to white people. Unirionically makes you think.

Sage for off topic

Holla Forums please

you did it Britain

I think it's called realism. how often has the world gone from more pozzed to less pozzed? the last time it happened was Hitler. The jew has far too much power to let this go through. They might leave in spirit but be a "special honorary member" that is basically still a member.

The jew will never let this work.

shut up kike shill

I wonder if they just never check the news or cannot understand why they're not wanted in first world countries.

IT IS FUCKING HAPPENING FELLAS

we built it fag if we want to destroy it that's our choice

Fuck off, kike. You can't take my meme energy.

NIKKIE 225 = -7.75%

the markets are roaring

I want to be happy too, but name a time that the jew democratically let something go from more pozzed to less pozzed in the last 150 years. Hitler doesn't count, he was elected as part of a coalition then seized power.

No, fuck you nigger. All of you smelly monkeys are going to die in the Race War.

pretty standard in europe

DUDE WEED got faggots like you to make memes. There is no GOTV with stoners. Finding out Baird fucks boys helped most.

48.3%

51.7%

abc.net.au/news/2016-06-24/brexit-live-uk-set-to-leave-eu-local-media-forecasts/7538440

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/eu-referendum-results-live-brexit-wins-as-britain-votes-to-leave/

wat

You mean why is 2016 turning out to be such an AWESOME year? Just wait until the God Emperor ascends the throne.

With the exception of Bowie dying, 2016 has been an amazing year.

He predicted all of this, you know. All of it.

Soon as he died, everything fucking went over the edge.

2016, Year of the Fire Monkey

2017, Year of the Earth Rooster (Earth Cock)

Meme magic too user.

Granted he did have a few, great songs

Suck it John Oliver

This is OUR Current Year

I agree with Eugene Mirman ("Gene" on BOB'S BURGERS) here if, by "Brenter", he means other countries jumping from the EU ship and joining the British Commonwealth.

He must've had a lot of energy in him, to unleash that kind of meme upon the world.

I understand racemixer, but wot.

==It's officially over==

48.2%

==Leave the European Union==
==check=
==51.8%==

That's not even close to what he means, and you know it.

Lori Maddox and Sable Starr.
Two jew sluts who reeled all the rock stars in. He should have made both have an "accident".

MODERARE-TO-HEAVY UNDERDOGS WON

MODERATE

Got anymore on this?

Not on me immediately. If you dive through the internet enough you'll find a lot. Pretty shocking, high-level degeneracy even compared to modern trends.

Like, baby peepee cuisine prep rituals, or something?

98.9% Reporting

48.2%

Leave the European Union
check
51.8%

underdogs won
underdogs won
underdogs won
underdogs won

╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong Great Britain ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no EU ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

→17 Million,
= Total population of The Netherlands.

NEXIT WHEN?

bookies got it wrong

99.5% Reporting

48.2%

Leave the European Union
check
51.8%

FINAL RESULTS ARE IN
ALL DISTRICTS COUNTED

inb4 postal ballots come in and leave lands at 32%

:^)

I can't believe it actually happened.

I can't imagine how much money was lost in the markets

100.0% Reporting

Votes

48.1%

Leave the European Union
51.9%

Yeah, tell us more, Shlomo!

It is one of the greatest upsets in European political history

The effects will be very momentous.

Meanwhile in every thirdworld shit hole these assholes will celebrate their nations founding by waving flags, eating traditional ethnic foods, speaking their traditional language, and preserving their own race.

Yeah; nationalism is the great evil in the world. Sure thing guys.

Yes, that'd be all the socialists, niggers and Mudslimes.

That man is clearly Asian or mixed. No posting poz here, wrong thread.

1924-1965 No Immigration…and then along came the Democrats - too stupid to know they are communists…a few know.
comunistmanifesto101.blogspot.com/2016/06/1924-1965-no-immigrationand-then-along.html

reported for necrobumping

twitter.com/RebellionReport/status/721178054379352064

twitter.com/hashtag/BrexitIn5Words?src=hash

So many people whining over the 350$ million NHS claim. With people defending it wasn't nigel who said it, or not a solid commitment. Conceding for some unfathomable reason that it's hard?
That's 350$m a week. Over the course of a year, obviously yes they can afford to give that amount once to the NHS.