Well, jewniverse fags, how does it feel to know you share a fanbase with Jessi Slaughter?

Well, jewniverse fags, how does it feel to know you share a fanbase with Jessi Slaughter?

CONSEQUENCES

That's Jessie slaughter? She let herself go.

WILL

who the fuck is jessi slaughter and more importantly why should I care

Do you think she smells like corn beef or roast beef now

I take it this to mean I shouldn't care

You are a fucking idiot.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

fat chicks are gross

meh.

Google says Jessi Slaughter's some Holla Forums camwhore who was pretending to be 16 while actually being 11 in 2010, so she's either just barely 18 or 17 there.

Am a burger but how in the living fuck do you get that fat.
Spend all day doing nuffin and over eating on pure junk food?

How old are you?

Yeah yeah whatever bloo bloo anybody who doesn't have an encyclopedic knowledge of absolutely everything that happened on 4chan since its inception is a paragon of newfaggotry and needs to go back to le reddit I've heard it a million times

Well, jewniverse fags, how does it feel to know you fell for this?

big surprise there.

Who knows. Just report the thread and hope OP gets banned for being retarded.

Don't know who that is since I'm not a faggot, don't care.

Stupid frogposter. Ebin downboat negated.

Maybe stuff can get done in other threads when there's one dedicated for obnoxious Holla Forums-Holla Forums crossposters who think they own the board to screech at eachother.

quit baiting them retard you're making it worse

and you're not helping either

i feel embarrassment by proxy for all the autists ousting themeselves as this new this quickly tbh

Why is it always the ugly fat fucks that want to show off their jelly rolls?

old enough to be your grandson

would probably bang actually.

kill yourselves

Just do what Holla Forums did: keep ruining threads with increasingly childish political bait until the board develops an immunity to bait.

Frogposters. Plural. I'll fuck off, though.

Is being this much of a faggot naturally possible, or is it more of a neglectful parenting thing?

Unlike you, I can enjoy a show without getting assblasted by thinking about who else likes the show.

I too just got back from skimming Encyclopedia Dramatica and thus am a modern wordsmith, an archive of all that 4chan had to offer, and anyone who isn't familiar with some shit that happened on Holla Forums once must go back to Reddit

Except Holla Forums threads are still guaranteed to turn into shit simply because some faggot decided to redirect someone to a political board.

You're essentially saying Holla Forums should emulate one of the most easily b8ed boards outside of /n/.

8ch becomes more of a shithole with every passing second

i have nothing against some political discussion surging naturally from time to time,
what i dont understand is why every time someone post even the most in your face political bait everyone must answer its the board such borefest that people will argue the most insipid shit over comics and cartons ?

She's pregnant? it's still CP?

We already are one of the most easily baited boards. You are saying we should invest in a smoke alarm while watching the house burn down.

It's not just Holla Forums.
It's pretty much every board with noteworthy amounts of activity.
It's like sometime within the past few months most everyone on Holla Forums forgot that trolling exists and feel the need to correct every blatantly retarded post in sight.

I'm saying you should stop being an easily b8ed dumbass.

You see a post that does nothing but insult and redirect someone to a boogeyman board even if the post it's responding to is part of the discussion at hand?
Fucking report and ignore it.

People who respond to obvious derail attempts are the only reason that goons still have a foothold on this site.

You're right, watch this.

ANIME SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED HERE

JOJO IS FOR FAGS

COMICS AND CARTOONS ARE FOR MANCHILDREN NECKBEARDS CRYBABYS WHIT BIG FEDORAS AND SMALL PENISES

IF YOU VILE LITTLE SHITS START ANOTHER STEVEN UNIVERSE THREAD I'LL SPAM AND REPORT IT LIKE NO TOMORROW

I WILL DO AS I PLEASE JOJOFAG THE BO GIVES NO SHITS SO NEITHER I DO

I don't respond to bait. I'm not the user who thinks Holla Forums is some oasis of on topic discussion. I just know that you are fighting the tide on this. Anons will always respond to bait because they like responding to bait. They enjoy off topic arguments and always will. You will never stop it without having /a/ tier hotpockets which Beyonder will not be as he has proven time and again. I just don't understand why you think this is going to change when every board in the history of imageboards has shown you otherwise, I guess.

you know what, you are right, maybe i just need to find another pastime

Holy shit, you're so triggered.

I wasn't sure if I was really getting under your skin, but I guess I must have been. I haven't seen the reaction image autist around, I think my comment about fucking his whore mom might have pushed him over the edge.

I was playing along honestly, I didn't think you were actually the guy who keeps spamming Jojo generals.
Good to know you follow shitposting this closely though, we need more people like you to liven things up around here.

What exactly do you think I want to change?
I have no problem with Holla Forums's shitposting.
It sounded to me like you were the one who had a problem with random off topic shit and were trying to tell Holla Forums anons to imitate an even more off topic board.

This is how I know you're a newfag.

I'm not even the guy you were replying to initially.

wat
Are you stupid?
I just want more varied shitposting rather than the same stale "hurr durr go back to whatever board I hate" shitposting that has been so prevalent.

"Go back to reddit" isn't necessarily shitposting. They can tell that you are from reddit because YOU ARE.

what are even the reddit attributes ?
you know beyond "disagreeing with me"

See?
This is what I mean.
You have posted something that gets posted hundreds of times a day on this site.
If I were to shit my pants and cry and start posting about how I've been here since Holla Forums began or some shit it would be no different than the stale retarded shit that anons post every single day.

Doesn't this cycle get tiresome?

nope i love to do the same thing day after day
- t autist

I could start with how prone you are to "internet fighting".

Were you the one who freaked the fuck out and said "this is our thread"?

Anime is not allowed here, and neither is manga.

Why haven't you spammed the Jojo thread like you promised anyway?
I don't understand, I expected something funny from you, yet here you are shitposting in an SU thread instead.

What are you talking about, I never said I'd spam anything.

I guess that guy already gave up then.

Well you can say all you like that it isn't allowed here but I see anime and manga being posted and the reports for them are dismissed by the BO. Obviously they are allowed here because his actions speak louder than your words.

I did catch his post quoting all of you, and the subsequent posts replying to it after it died.

I am convinced at this point that the reason you're allowed here is that the BO himself is part of your little gay orgy.

I don't know why else he'd take it upon himself to delete a post that was just raining on your parade.

We should have a different BO, this one does fucking nothing.

The BO deleted his posts?
They were still up until the old thread died, and so far IO haven't seen any new attempts in the current thread.

You contradict yourself in the exact same post.

I think the board owner probably sits here all day and shitposts, but can't delete posts for fear that he'd become like redwood.

I imagine there's something about the position that drives you power-mad, and he's trying as hard as he can to resist the temptation.

Honestly I'd rather have someone like that than another niggerwood.
It's not like shitposting retards are hard to ignore anyway.

If anything they only get worse when you start crying about them, and then the entire board goes to shit.
Then the vols actually step in and everything turns into a tightly controlled faggot box, which is far worse than having a few shitposting twats running about.

Thats the attitude.
Why would we have to suffer the incompetency of this terrible BO better give the board to me. I would cleanase all filth and chingchongs that make this board hell.
Vote for me or whatever form this shithole choses their mods

nefetridf oen a sodhul h.gtonin e>W soed ,BO cignfku stih ahev
astTh hte dtteiat.u
broda mkae teh teetrb OB cleeansa lhitf vieg htta tihs fo brado .me sffreu we I tberrlei mponecynctei hl.le nad ot yhW oludw eavh ouwld this to the gcnhgsohcni lal
orf Vote or eoihhstl morf me terwvhae odsm rithe hsti esscoh

ha ha good one friend, very funny you will be the first one to go when i become Biggest Ogre

46482>2>
lilw bemeoc ot eno rvye dnfie,r be rtfsi reOg i ah eno ouy oogd wehn ha og nyufn eht iteggsB

Wow, its just as hilarious when you do this here as when you do it on Holla Forums.

Stop please, you're killing me of laughter

ti on /vt./ do gillkin me liuhsiaor as elae,sp wnhe uoy augehtrl >64628>4 as tshi ereh >628446> do e'royu Stop w,oW 44>2286> jtsu hwen oyu ti fo

A can guarantee you no one with an SA account has ever posted on this site within the last month. I see you all over Holla Forums purporting this boogeyman, it needs to stop tbqhwyrn. At least Holla Forums and the GG boards have some kind of sane idea of what a "goon" is.

Can you now?
Please, prove to me that goons haven't been shitposting on this site at least since Holla Forums was a thing.

Probably because the kind of goons you are talking about don't care about Holla Forums. In their warped little minds, Holla Forums and Holla Forums are actual enemies that need to be fought. Crazy attracts crazy after all.

Oh, you're talking about actual SA goons who haven't shit up any site in any significant capacity in a long time.

I was talking specifically about wannabe SA freech faggots.

At least get tripcodes so I can identify who is talking to who, your autistic little conversations are really hard to follow as anons 2bh
And who the fuck is the reaction image autist? i-is it me?

No shit retard. See mark and dysnomia, not to mention the entirety of 4chan

Then say freech or Holla Forums or whatever those fags call themselves today. Goon has a specific connotation that doesn't match up with them.

Reaction image autist is the guy who categorizes all of his reaction images with the same system of filename. It's always something like Jojo Reaction - Character laughing

He's a genuine autist, and is really fucking recognizable

also are we in autosage

Ah, that makes more sense.

Not that guy. I mostly just copy and paste my reaction images, I only save OC.

Join a forum if a simple bout of shitposting is really that hard for you to follow without names, cunt.

Also, the reaction image autist is ridiculously easy to spot.
If you haven't figured out how to do so by now you might legitimately be retarded.

Holy shit, we ARE in autosage.

Wow mods, nice work. This thread gets the boot but an entire general filled with off-topic shitposting gets to stay.

Maybe you should spam it.

I'm not even trying to spam the board. You faggots just keep popping up everywhere.

What sort of faggot am I?
Please, tell me.
I've been accused of being at least three different sorts of faggot in this thread alone.

Not as bad as ATfags must feel.

Obviously BO is aware of your concerns and is not going to do anything about them. It's time to let this one go mate.

Is that the guy who thought masturbating with his own feces would prove he didn't molest his sister?

Did I strike a nerve user?

Fuck, I didn't do anything to deserve this. It was all you meta-discussion faggots. I just wanted to shitpost about SUfags.

Fuck you for making me look at Bate's teeth again.

did he end up going to jail in the end?

I don't think so.
Did I?
There's only like six or so anons ITT, this conversation shouldn't be hard to follow at all.

You better believe it.

>>>/cow/190091 mein nigger.

I figured it was him.
His ugly coprophilic pedophile mug isn't exactly hard to recognize.

Please take your meta bullshit to and let this be a normal thread about lolcow-worthy fans of Holla Forums shows as it dies.

t. op

no
t. user

ahahah
top kek

of course jessi would like bee and puppycat and steven universe

this thread makes me sad