Booo hooo Staring in a iconic Dream role is too much hard work

Booo hooo Staring in a iconic Dream role is too much hard work

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmicbooknews.com/armie-hammer-new-batman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Miss me yet?

He such a fag

FUCK HAVE WE MEMED REALITY? I REMEMBERIT BEING AFFLECK OR SOME OTHER DOUCHE.

you can't meme the past user. Also, that flying ship of his reminded me of the Covenant dropship from the Halo Games.

Did Affleck crash this movie with no survivors?

it's only a dream role if you're actually capable of acting.

Affleck is a Islam loving turbocuck, he legitimately cares what libtard reviewers say about his movies.

cosmicbooknews.com/armie-hammer-new-batman

manlet affleck btfo.

Reminder Keaton was best Batman at 5'10".

checked, but we all know best Batman was 6'1".

Miss me yet Holla Forums?

Hell no.

no one wants to see adam west in anything other than family guy faggots

If I told you that you're faggot for watching family guy, Would you fuck off this board?

but i was saying people who watch family guy like you and enjoy LOLSORANDUMB adam west are faggots

ar you illiterate 4 real?

Arnie Hammer is too Jewish to be Batman. He is another actor who owes his career to Jewish tribalism/nepotism. I find him unlikable and boring to watch.

Who the hell's last name is HAMMER. It was probably Abraham Hershowitz or something. He was looking in his fridge talking to his agent and he's like, I know "Armand Hammer!" Too ethnic, how about Armie Hammer? Done.

I remember hearing that they gave him a blank check to comeback and play Batman for BVS.

Keaton will never be topped. He played the best Bruce Wayne in that he was so unassuming. The real Bruce Wayne would try to portray himself as the last person you would think was Batman.

He also had the best batsuit, the best Batmobile, the best version of Gotham City and the best Joker.

I really wish Tim Burton had been able to make his Superman movie. If he had, we might have seen Keaton reprise the role in the film and the DC Cinematic Universe would have came into being before the MCU.

Batman and Batman Returns are fucking great and the fact that they get hate in retrospect is proof that comic book fanboys are retarded.

Your post was a dead giveaway that you're parroting Nostalgia Critic's opinion.

Post invalidated. Return to Channel Autism this instant.

I am no NC fanboy sir!

The Burton movies were closer to the comics than the Nolan ones.

Batman 1989 had its moments….. needed better writers/director but over all quite nice. (great job on the atmosphere btw) considering the last Batman was the 60's rubbish.

I think its biggest problem was the fact that it had too many jews involved and that increased until you get the abortions Batman Forever and Batman and Robin. As jews increase the quality drops proportionally

The first 2 Chris Nolan Batman films I find to be the best of the Batman films so far and probably will be for some time due to the unimpressive portrayal of Batman by Ben Affleck in Batman V Superman.

Jews should be banned from being anything to do with media in general.

You memed yourself.

That's fucking stupid and you are also stupid

Jews should be banned from media, banking, and breathing

But Batman was created by a Jew.

Well Billy Dee Williams finally plays him in the Lego Batman movie. Still makes me wonder what it would look like if Billy Dee Williams got to do Two Face proper. I heard they were going to make his face half white and half black and play with that. That would work for Burtons style.

Johnston McCulley was of Scottish descent, I believe.

A new edition of The Jews And Their Lies.
Fact: Batman WAS NOT CREATED BY JEWS.

Fuck off Seth, nobody thinks you're funny.

Yeah what we really need is an 88 year old Batman.

Would watch. Especially is the protags were a plucky group of antifa led by some hot, young, pantransexual mystery meat that practices real, peaceful Islam. They could fight the man and take down a symbol of capitalism. Every episode could have a Scooby-Doo unmasking and a fascist to publicly expose and shame. Literal Nazi's to punch everywhere. All building up to the season finale where they lynch Gotham's secret patriarch, burn down the CBD along with all of Wayne Enterprises major businesses and crash the local economy, all while giving Dr Who moral lectures to swelling orchestral music and finger wagging and doing that sassy head-bop "mmm-hmm, thass rite" thing that PoC that identify as female do.

No season 2 to cover the fallout, just a perfectly contained single-season masterpiece with a happy ending.

I'll have a stab at it.

>Show runs like Batman Beyond but is intermixxed with flashback episodes throughout season 1 and 2 that show how Tim became the new Joker that he now has to supress, this is why he retired, How dick grayson was killed and how Red Hood became the leader of Gotham's crime scene as well as the transformation of 60s kitch to 10s darkness.

Is Damien the son of Consuela, the Wayne's illegal immigrant slave-maid that Bruce raped repeatedly? Did Bruce try to force her to have an abortion, or did she try and get an abortion and Bruce cruelly stopped her by locking her up in the bat-cave?

Don't you dare tell he's white.

He's half arab, I'd say an Ezra Miller type. Son of Talia, but we'll throw in a "Religion of Peace" schtick to make it glue with the millennial crowd.

I do, but I don't want him attached to this mess.

Batman was created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger. They were both Jews.

God, yes. Can someone meme a fourth Nolan Batman?

What would it be? Bruce in Italy with Selina and they have a daughter who grows up to be Huntress?