Jenny has no valentine this year. We need to change that

Jenny has no valentine this year. We need to change that.

No thanks.

JENNY "BB-88" NICHOLSON
JENNY "I HATE SAND" NICHOLSON
JENNY "SANDPEOPLE SHOAH" NICHOLSON
JENNY "HOLOCOASTER" NICHOLSON

You are he worst fucking cancer of all, you cuck filth

Black dingus xD

Let's post one note memes instead! D-don't mind if I cuckadoodle doo

Jenny "The prequels are bad" Nicholstein

Yeah, this joke has gotten old.

Lets cuckpost though thats fun

gay

It's not even fucking funny anymore and all it does is make good memes go, every fucking time you post this I'm going to get rid of it. this isn't funny, you are not funny, stop it, it's literally one person doing this and they are a fucking faggot who can't stop their autism do you think it's funny to harass people when you can pick things that are far better like things invented and cemented.
MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE JENNY WHY IS SHE THE NEXT HITLER
I wonder how many black dicks she takes, I bet its alot because she is literally fucking reddit and you are just tired old fucking redditors le le le le get it so funny when I le le le. Margaret won the fucking poll yet you fucking cuckold redditors who need the BBC can't even fucking function and have to spam her. I'm not even mad I pity you and your autism. I pity how fucking pathetic your life must be. your worse than sam hyde. you're a loser and a beta and a fucking cuck and I can't wait till the mods ban your pretty little fucking faces you fucking CUCKED REDDITORS.

PEE PEE IN MY MOUTH JENNY
hahahahaha so funny wow hahaha so funny jeee hahaha so funny hahaha holocaust, jennys gonna kick your ass hahahahaha so fucking funny

hey guess what jenny is a nazi xDDDDDD
JENNY IS A NAZI xDDDDDDD SHE DOESN TUSE REDDIT OR LOVE RLM SHES A NAZI xDDDDDD SHES GONNA KICK YOUR BUM BUM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUCKING FUINNY

This mad that she won the election tbh.

Angry sudocuck spam asking to "DELET this mods!" in 3….2…1

Jenny is the queen of Holla Forums and a Trump voter.

This. Jenny will be the one to herald the race war and gas all kikes.

Smh tbh

Take the Jenpill, see how far the rabbit hole goes.

SAMEFAG SAMEFAG SAMEFAG SAMEFAG SAMEFAG SAMEFAG SAMEFAG SAMEFaG
HMMMM I WONDER IF NAZI JENNY WILL LOVE MY SUBREDDIT
fucking stupid dumb jenny scum why are you redditors here? lost on the way to /r/the_donald? trying to cry and beg your way in? you are pathetic. you can't even hide that you're one fucking person! hahahaha i don't even care, I am laughing so hard ONE DAMN PERSON hahahaha oh wow, woooooooow hey hey, you know what would be a funny meme? let's MAKE A FUCKING NARUTO SHRINE TO HER. NARUTO. THAT'S HOW AUTISTIC WE ARE! prequels are KEEEENO xDDDD naruto is keeeenoooo xDDDDD jenny is quuuuenooo xDDDDD

BASED
A
S
E
D

DRUMPFKINS BTFO!!!

Lucas was an auteur.

Sure thing faggot

dead meme. so tired of it. yawn. So tired. yawn.
uh jenny is just not funny. saging.

samefag

Jesus Christ did we break him?wew

oh this old meme? this isn't funny tbh, lame.

Jokes on you I made the shrine

Kill yourself faggot

==PEE IN MY MOUTH JENNY THE NAZI HAHAHAHAHA== i swear if i could grab her sloth face and hold it up to my face id tell her there was a reason i was doing this then id slit her fucking throat and display the head for you all and make you all watch as i killed your precious REDDITFU you fucking FAGGOTS

Stop it tbh, Jenny will get angry.

==OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PEEE IN MY MOUTH JENNY== im going to behead her and fuck her head while her corpse shakes and ill make you all watch

Ah silly user.

Holy shit dude are you alright?

GO MAKE SOME FUCKING MS PAINT SHITT ART YOU FUCKING MILKSHAKES

Do you need to talk? I'm still in school for it but I can provide some basic psychotherapy if needed.

Shake here, do me!

Why is she so based bros?

She sucks my dick and I'll give her a valentine.

Dunno fam she wins all the polls and is literally the only eceleb to vote trump

Okay shake, you are extremely self conscious, resulting from repressed anger and resentment from being a social outcast in school. You are successful in life, but do not feel fulfilled, and you never will feel fulfilled as it is an impossibility for you. You created an online persona in order to feed off the attention it creates in some aspects, but mostly to attempt to connect on a deeper level with somebody, you can't express your true self to your coworkers or famliy, so you namefag on Holla Forums to get social connections that way. Also you have an unhealthy obsession with an e celebrity not out of romance, but out of jealousy for her success. You do not want to be WITH jenny, you want to BE jenny

Do me

Truthseeker grew up in a normal middle class home, and was taught most of his moral and political ideology by his mom, who was a school teacher. He found 4chan around middle school, and became extremely involved with the early anonymous raids and occupy wall street. While following said movements he started following political figureheads and e-celebs from said movement. It is from them he learned of communist teachings. This also coincided with his late high school education, and his teachers reinforced much of what he heard online, making his beliefs even more secure. His new found beliefs cause him to isolate himself both online and off, resulting in him being complete absent from gamergate and the rightwing ideology surge of 2014-16 on and off 4chan. It was only during the election when he learned that most of the internet had abandoned him and his original anonymous leanings long ago. This caused a horrible mental disconnect in him, resulting in numerous breakdowns as seen here on Holla Forums. While claiming not to care what "drumpflings" think, in fact the opinions of his peers on this site are perhaps the most important thing in his life. He constantly needs validation from outside individuals, because he cannot validate himself do to the teachings of his mother. This can be seen in his attitude of being in the majority opinion even on a site so obviously against him. He is also clearly sexually repressed, and could easily turn into a sexual offender of some sort. Probably end up molesting a drunk girl without even realizing he's doing it. Any wrong doing he commits in his life he will not realize is wrong, or easily forget that he has done do to his view of himself as a morally righteous individual, and the importance that view defines his character.

I want this to be a meme do Jenny!

Margaret fucking won. You are literally ONE person when we are an army. You are so dumb shake.

Much like Truthseeker, this user has become deluded into thinking that he is in the majority, and that most of the site is on his side. He always has this opinion as default, do to, much like truth seeker, he views himself and his opinions as morally righteous. He does not inherently reject other opinions, rather, he believes does who have them are "others" those without humanity or severly lacking in it.

FUCK OFF SHAKE
JENNY KILLING DON'T MIND IF I DO
that's the new meme by the way, it'll be people killing your SHITTY DISNEY REDDIT WAIFU

Jenny troopers report, let's show that we are stronger than some shitty leafcuck shitfu.

I'm not shake user, I'm a psychoanalyst. I understand you need to react with hositility, it's actual a pretty normal reaction, but your reliance on it suggests a lack of physical exercise, and inexperience with real world violence. You also seem to be sexually repressed, as your focus on internet girls betrays your lack of experience with real women (although you posting here on valentine's day night is another example of that, but that's less psychoanalysis and more deductive reasoning). Gonna say sexually repressed and in need of a diet and exercise.

No you're fucking shake, all of you are, literally YOU ARE ONE GUY PUSHING A SHIT WAIFU WHEN MARGARET WON YOU FUCKING AUTIST, OHHHHH LOOK I LOVE NARUTO

How can Margaret have won when Jenny is our queen?

I haven't even talked about jenny, although I will be psychoanalyzing her later. Why do you feel the need to talk about margaret so much? What does that have to do with you and your psyche?

Ah so close! I was popular in highschool and because of that high the rest of my life has been a downward slope even though I'm succesful I long for the days where I walked the halls of my school and high fived others simply by lifting my hand and this is why I still love shit from my teen years such as Naruto, Yugioh etc. BUT! I'm not a cuck and I'll give you this:

Shake once again and you should consider being a meme, you'd be great. Namefag and call yourself "Doctor user" or "Kabuto" or something, I like this. it's fun.

BULLSHIT
You are fucking shake, margaret won and you can't accept it because you're FUCKING STUPID

Oh I meant majority of your schooling life ie. grade school middle school and Highschool, but still that brief moment of popularity would still increase the self-consciousness I was describing. The lack of fulfillment comes from your deeper desire to reattain that popularity. This is also why you namefag and are jealous of jenny's e-fame, it's all an attempt to reclaim those glory days.

Again, it is impossible in your mind for a collective group to be opposing you, it must be outlying individuals with strange behaviors who you can easily mock and target that oppose you.

I like you a lot, If I die let me be the Jiraiya to your Naruto

That's very nice of you, thank you. Also as a follow up, I would say you probably would have been fulfilled being something like an actor, a comedian, or a pro wrestler. Probably would make you very happy.

UNF

smh

Bump for godly christian woman Jenny.

What do you suppose her favorite ice cream
flavor is, /jenny/?

Chocolate
:^)

all women are whores

>>>/waifuist/

Do drumpfsperg pls.

I don't understand how Jenny can make someone so mad.

Maisie is the true queen of Holla Forums, you are all delusional.

Drumpfsperg is truthseeker actually, but as we all know he dropped the name due to it being co opted by people on this board. This conflicted hard with his need for self validation and peer approval. As I said before he is still of the opinion that he is surrounded by people who agree and support him, but the identity of truthseeker is so mocked now to the point of it becoming a meme he simply could not continue posting using it.

Sad. Time to get on the bandwagon, loser.

Maisie is fine too, Jenny and Maisie alliance tbh

No.

oh this old thread? wow you guys are so fucking lame worshipping this whore. I bet she takes so much dick. didn't she only get 10% in the polls? wow.

WHAT A FUCKING WHORE

Proof?

she fucking lost the poll for one thing. for second she's always at disney land.

Scat fetish fat bimbo lost dude.

I'm going to rape Jenny. I'm going to slam her down on the bed and hold her spindly little arms as she fusses and fights. I'm going to ram my cock inside her untouched pussy and make sure that she knows that I am the one who is taking her virginity. That after this she will never be the same. I am going to stare her in the face as I cum all over her asshole and make sure she knows and I know that this was her fault. I'll make her my little cock slave.

no she fucking didn't. she actually won if you look at the strawpoll. Jenyn had literally a 10% and lost to Daisy fucking Ridley and yet you are worshippin ga loser like her.

You only need to see the frequency of Jenny threads compared to colostomy shitter threads to see who has won.

Your use of sexuality to express your anger shows you are empathy deficient, and view sex as a form of violence and dominance rather than a romantic act.

THAT'S FUCKING BECAUSE SHAKE SPAMS THEM WHILE SHE LOST THE FUCKING POPULAR VOTE ON 10% OF PEOPLE WANTED HER SHE LOST TO DAISY RIDLEY YOU FUCKING REDDITOR

I thought I was the shake? You're losing your plot, dude. You're mentally unstable.

Just accept Jenny cause she's not going anywhere.

I wonder what Jennys pee tastes like amirite guys xxDDDDDDD
PEE IN MY MOUTH JENNY

you fucking are shake, you're so fucking obviously one person

Prove it faggot

I just fucking know you sound like him exactly and space things the exact same fucking way . when you're here for a while you learn what people sound like

Not proof, try again.

That's not shake

it fucking is, you can't prove it's not

Actually I can

NOW THIS IS REAL COMMUNISM

also holy shit we broke him lol

I know lol, fucking guy is going off the deep end

Hey vol, can you confirm once and for all that Jenny is queen and Maisie a shit? I know it's common knowledge, but it'd really help to silence all these faggots shitting up the board.

JENNY 10% NICHOLSON
JENNY "REDDITOR" NICHOLSON
JENNY "MASTER SHAKE" NICHOLSON
JENNY "JEWISH" NICHOLSON
JENNY "RASENGAN== NICHOLSON

You don't need to be this mad. Once the vol confirms what we all know, you can finally realize you need professional help and can maybe take the first step to recovery by accepting Jenny into your heart.

not if I doxx shake first you fucking naruto lover

Jenny is the current queen in the majority of posters minds yes. Maisie looks fucking gross, but popularity wise she's only a few steps down from jenny. No one talks about margaret at all besides this guy.

Do it, bitch. I'm in New Jersey. Come at me, bro.

JENNY WINS AGAIN
MAISIEFAGS AND MARGARET CUCKS BTFO

Volaroni, I'm convinced that its not the amount of maisie posts that make her "popular". How many unique IPs actually think that fucking quasimodo/cave troll looking bitch is even worth talking about?

Good question, I believed there to be only one maisie poster once, but there are around 4 or 5 unique IPs that post her.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH

SCAT FETISH BTFO

I frequent about 6 boards here and I have to say: You are this chan's "spicy" spicer. I appreciate your honest attempt at sheriffing the craziness that is this board. What the people REALLY deserve to know is: How many unique IPs actually care about a run of the mill roastie like jenny? Considering how recent it has been started, I would say its like 3 of her fans who just want a counter meme quasimodo lovers.

can you just fucking ban shake already he's shitting up the board and we all hate the fucking guy with his Jenny bullshit

new jersey okay. cant wait to fuck your wife.

I've said to people when twitter lets me actually log on that I am bored of Jennyposting but people sperg out so much that it draws me back in.

Hell I even said it's shelf life is about a month, but margaretposter can't stop coming for me. also one of the 30,000 BVs have seen my disgusting happa daughter

Jenny has about 7 or 8 people posting about her. Again not a lot, but currently the most popular girl here.

What has shake done that is against the rules?
If anyone has any more questions i'll answer them otherwise turning off my trip cause it's gay

So then the only real reason this shit is tolerated is because some of you faggots actually know vols. I'll make a note of that, I'm fairly neutral in these waifu wars. I would not be surprised however if maisie or one of her FUCKYOUMONEY fans are paying people to post that eldritch horror on this board, which is essentially /bane/-lite

What about this is against the rules? I'm not really "tolerating" it since it's not something that is bannable or deletable.

Nah fam you got it wrong, as I said this I haven't made a Jenny thread in a long time, I'm over it since she turned us down. If she agreed then I'd keep going but since even the shrine didn't get more than a "wtf" it's just not worth it to me.

What I do find funny is the anger people have for her and the weird justice people think they're fighting for, on an image board. Hell I mostly post from work since there's fuck all to do.

I don't get the anger though, I assume people are just goofing though. Right now I'm working on something for Holla Forums though which should prove fun. It involves Aidan Gillan

Ftfy

This is what I mean, why are you so mad? It makes no sense

When you think about it, surely Maisieposting is just another meme, right? Nobody actually could think of Maisie as anything other than a mutant, right? It's all just fun and memes, surely. People cannot be that retarded.

No joke I know a guy IRL who thinks maisie is hot. I call him out on it all the fucking time and he has no real defense.

Molly Quinn is the original, non-deformed and superior Jenny. Jenny is just a bootleg version of her for the youtube generation.

Its not rulebreaking per se, but I personally feel that these waifu wars are introducing a lot of noise to this board. No one is discussing content, just actresses. It would be like if /a/ only discussed voice actors. I think that this same noise is being taken advantage of by these same commie shills who keep trying to spread their filths to less popular media related boards like here, Holla Forums and /a/. I would rather call it "unsporting". Please note, dear volognese, that this isn't an indictment against you in particular, but against the people who make actual kino discussion close to impossible.

To me Maisie is part of Holla Forums culture, I forget she's not a meme sometimes.

That's not a guy, It's Maisie in disguise.

Who? Not shitposting, who is she, she looks like an ayyy Amy Pond

Then go to /film/, Why do you have to take it so seriously?

Case and point.

Personal opinion here, but I just think that there really is nothing good to talk about. The last good movie I saw was split, and there aren't any shows on tv worth talking about either. Classic movies are cool to talk about but everything kind of has been said. I feel like all this waifuposting is just to hold us over until something worth talking about comes out.

Also "They discuss actresses and people who review television/film on Holla Forums? I must stop this at once.".

Let's be real though, why are you fighting this crusade? Why is it "no fun allowed" for you when there is a single Jeneral Thread and a single Maisie/GoT thread? Why is that so offensive to you?

Just tell me who she is, I honestly have no idea, a link or something

Agreed, Split was awesome and I talk about flash on Holla Forums. Last film I liked was Patriots Day but I can't make a thread about it or else it'll just be drumpfsperg. Waifuposting is just a past time for now, as I said previously, I'm bored of it and others have taken the reigns.

Funny how before you said there was no queen now you're saying it's jenny the day after a thread complaining about her gets deleted. Really makes you think.

Jenny posting wouldn't exist if you didn't get so upset. I don't post it anymore and those that do I assume it's because of your anger

About how Jenny will never stop winning. :^)

I talk about a lot of shows, just not here, since there is a lot of people here who simply do not enjoy media anymore.

She is a TV actress, cosplayer, autistic, original waifu of many people, very similar to Jenny in many many ways, but oddly unknown to the newfag jennyfags.

10%
you should all be gassed.

I guess you're right. I came for current media deconstruction but I stay for the crazy.

You're right. But I enjoy actually discussing the themes of genres and individual films with other like minds, even if most of the time it ends up being solely about lamenting the jewish influence in them. You're in charge my friend, I'll shut up.

I'm sorry if you think its a crusade, I just felt encouraged by our brave voluntino's response to my initial post. The actual waifu wars aren't the problem, its the rest of the idiots who use it as a broken window to shit up attempts at discussion with forced memes or commie v facism threads. My Holla Forums waifu is the slut who plays the dragon lady from icantbelieveitsnotlotr, so I have no dog in this fight.

Taboo? What? The exorcist is a show? Legion is still going? Oh what has she been in? She seems cool for a person with no eyebrows

It's going by popularity my dude.

ftfy

all of those shows sound like shit tbh

There's a bunch of threads right now that are fun and not waifu, Hell the stefan molyneux one is a riot, I got to actually post some old TruthSeeker comics.

I enjoy discussing those too, but we do do that, it's just one or two threads that are designated shitposting threads. I thought you were margaret poster that's why I said crusade as last morning they went off the deep end and I agree with the forced meme spam shit it does get annoying but it's an imageboard, it's always happened. Hell I remember being 15 and getting super angry because Holla Forums wouldn't "take my thread seriously"

Isn't >>>/film/ for that?

Right it's those "other" anons posting and saying "this" to each other 20 seconds later that are huge into jenny.
Easy to put it on one user when threads complaining about it get shoah'd amirite.

See this is what I mean, I'm namefagging in this thread because I got called out - so I'm responding.
You're taking this too seriously, maybe you should try out /a/ it's pretty strict lol

We always knew Jenny was the most popular.

Let's draw her pictures.

Also she is the giver of dubs.

Taboo feels like some kind of old time comic book with a spine, everyone is a piece of shit, the fights are brutal, there's trannies and penises, its great.

The Exorcist show is a sequel to the movie, I was utterly skeptical, but turns out its quite impressive.

Legion is a new show, in the X-Men universe, but extremely trippy, told from the point of view of a crazy as fuck dude with mental powers. It feels kinda like Utopia (UK).

She was in Castle, comfy role for comfy girl. I don't think she can really act. Just a waifu.

Everything sounds like shit, tbh. Good thing we are not in the age of radio anymore.

Only niggers have eyebrows. True Aryans don't.

Nice, I'll give Taboo a go! Also is it based on Exorcist 2?

Oh shit the Legion show came out? I assumed you meant the one with Angels and Demons.

Maybe you should take being a parent seriously you cringey subnigger.

I'm not saying she's ugly, but those cheeks of hers throw the whole thing off. Maybe something else with the face I can't quite tell. I want to say she's a qt, the cheeks just keep throwing me off. Butterface?

We named her after a lord of the rings character, I think it's too late for this

Its hard to explain how its connected to Exorcist without spoiling, but it was a smart move.

I'll check it out, I love demonology and all that so this'll be good thanks dude

What should I draw?

I just didn't have to be that way. The beauty of fullchan is also its greatest weakness: We're going to turn into reddit if we keep having to split into smaller and smaller niches in order to keep noise (also read as shitposting) down.

There's nothing wrong with a little bit of fun my namefagging friendarino. But us having a ball is attracting actual idiots in everything south of Holla Forums. I'm sorry if I sound like a nofunallowed tryhard, perhaps its just a consequence of notoriety on the part of this board. It still is hard to grasp that we are the nexus of opinion on the internet.

can you ban Shake for shitting up the board? how about neglecting his daughter? how about for being a literal joke?

None of those are against the rules.

Well I'll tell you what, I've been considering making /shonen/ for a while now and I'll go and do my shitposting there.

Also it's not really the no fun allowed coming from people like you who genuinely want to talk about film, It's from the autists that can't handle even a smidgen of banter, You're cool with me friendo

they should be. it's child abuse at this point.

I hate to break it to you, but Holla Forums literally is a Chan/Reddit bastard child. The project of a lolbertarian cripple who couldn't handle his fantasy shattering and gave it over to the least capable people. The charm of Holla Forums only goes so far. Funny how there's no other options at this point.

This. Holla Forums attracted a userbase only because of GamerGate.

Don't do that broganoff, you'll end up splitting the user bases of /a/ Holla Forums and Holla Forums just to end up sub top25. All I'm saying is that those same autists get butthurt and turn that low energy into shitty forced memes and truthseeker posting.

I begrudgingly agree. I think its the fact that we're the only real chan left that we should take better care of it. What's next? Karma, board wide vols and admins? SIGN UPS That's the exact sort of shit that caused halfchan to give in to the jew.

I'm not big into her either, but she does look a lot better in video. I don't have any webums, so have youtube.

I feel like the no fun allowed guys are also just in it for the bantz too though.

Holla Forums is the last implicit stand of chan identity, and it's pretty damn gay but it's the only gay we got.

Nah brah, its because:

All I'm saying is don't give noise a reason to propagate. We're suffering a targeted cascade of shills and newfags that come here for Holla Forums and Holla Forums first to end up taking their shit opinions and arguments to boards such as these. They're feeding off of our chaos.

Yeah that's been my worry, I don't want to split it but I want somewhere I can talk about the trash anime I like without "YOU'RE WATCHING DRAGON BALL? Banned."

She's too bold for me, I like shy meekness and autism though in the second video she does seem to have atleast a stutter

I certainly hope so, Margaretposter has me worried that they're serious.

She is meek and autistic off-screen, and dresses like a fucking colonist.

Then just be honest with your intentions in the OP of that thread when you on here and try it on /a/. Acknowledge the criticisms against Super WHICH IS OBJECTIVELY SHIT BY THE WAY and just end the OP with "discussion welcome". Which ever is more receptive to the threads lets you know where to make it home. JUST BULLYING YOU NERDARONI ITS JUST MEDIOCRE

You are correct, she's breedy good

Oh I agree but it's fun in a fan fiction way. I'm enjoying it because it's like Toriyama logged on to fan fiction.net and went "EVIL GOKU YES OF COURSE GENIUS HOW COULD I NOT HAVE KNOWN", new arc does look good though as long as Goku actually has to pay for his actions

Okay I'm done namefagging, to the shadows I go
Keep on keeping on Anons, I love you all

Shut up faggot

Yeah fucking right, nerd. Toriyama knows his audience exactly. Even the most normalfag vaginabearer knows who goku is. So allowing them to enjoy the same "fun" of watching muscly dudes yell and punch each other with their balding, aged walletowners is a license to drain weebs like you of their good goy tendie acquisition credits.

Kill yourself

Bray won

FUCK YOU AND YOUR DIRTSHEETS MELTZER RREEEEEEEEEEEE

I was laughing my ass off when I saw it, they're really doing this Randy Wyatt thing aren't they

No Randy ditched his fucking mania match. Probably gonna be harper or AJ. But yeah still fucking hilarious dude, both world title holders are so fat they need to wear shirts while they wrestle to hide their guts.

I have noticed the insurgance of Numale body wrestlers. Personally I blame Chikara

Anyone have that Steiner webm where he spergs out on fat wrestlers?

What happened, are fat wrestlers spooks now?

Nah he was on a panel with Kevin Nash and I think Taz and basically starts talking about old wrestlers yelling "THEY'RE FAT! FAT! THEY'RE ALL FATTYS" till Nash tells him to shut up and calm down

Don't worry. Jewberg is going to take the title from Kevin "Yes I want fries with that" Owens in two weeks.

Kevin "Supersize me" Owens is hilarious as a butter ball tough guy

Yeah this is the one, topkek

No you're going by one avatarfag using vpns to make this board his personal blog. Is also somebody's dad whose twitter stalking a teenage girl and linking it to this board but guess you have no problem with that either.

Why are you so mad?

I literally haven't made a Jenny thread in 2 weeks, I'm bored of it but you just won't stop the salt friend

Art done

Yeah that'll be unfortunate. I thought for sure it was gonna be owens v. balor at mania

10/10 we need more art

Yeah I was hoping for it too. I love Finn though I wish he'd get a little more diverse with his PPV paint, the "Jamaican demon" shit only goes so far

Okay, now make part 2 where she turns herself around, recognizes our love, and willingly rules over us in her personal kingdom of eternal glory.

Don't forget to include Maise and that other whore being thrown out into the sewers.

I think we should send her a valentine

Shake's drawing is improving. Not bad.

Can you draw Shake's family portrait with a tied up Jenny

Can do give me a few hours

Brofist