The Don Starts His Attack

I received an email from the Donald J Trump campaign, looks like he's enter the Hillary slaying phase.

>We've unveiled a brand new website, www.LyingCrookedHillary.com, and we're rolling out a series of videos – one on each of her biggest, phoniest fibs and fabrications.

lyingcrookedhillary.com/

By participating with your mobile number you are agreeing to receive periodic text messages from Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. Message data rates may apply. Text "STOP" to opt-out. T&C/Privacy Policy: sms-terms.com/88022

Donald J. Trump
Candidate for President of the United States

What do you think? It's a short video, but it gets his message across quickly.

Fuck Trump

Vote for John Miller in 3rd party

Every time.

Every fucking time.

lol fucking newfags

lol butthurt newfag

Anyway, this seems like a good way to spread the word using his voter base. Short videos which get straight to the point and show evidence for his claims. I wonder if Bill's rapes will be here.

The fuck is John Miller?

That is the worst picture of her in existence.

I'll pop the corn.

Done.

lol

webm here

OP here, posting from a different location now. I was surprised to see that no one else had made a thread. Surely most Trump supporters would have joined the mailing list.

(Checked)
Only other one I've seen is but it's page 9

Trump's PR guy.
Pic related.

I got that email too. I decided to finally donate. No reason for me not to, it's a week of Starbucks.

If you aren't a poorfag and haven't donated to Trump you can consider yourself a race traitor.

You're already a race traitor

How much have you donated to the Trumpenkrieg fag? Your hat and shirt don't count.

Never change Berniecucks.

Trump has been pulling the entire movement himself up until now. It's time we do something other than meme on the internet. At least you admit you're antiwhite

I'd have thought Holla Forums would care more about this. Are Americans asleep right now? I am posting from a different time zone.

All eyes are on Brexit and most of us know Hillary's baggage, so the specific ways Trump calls her out aren't necessarily all that interesting.

Kill yourself tbh lad

this forced meme needs to die. trolling is not the same as d&c