Some tips to get a girlfriend

Hi Holla Forums, I've found ways you can get a grill. Maybe not the one of your dreams, but this way is a good start. The first set is for getting a pure grill who will honestly love you back, the second set is for getting a more Holla Forums-like grill who acts like an asshole ironically but is more cool.

Set 1:

Set 2:

Any feedback?

Maybe you should try going back there normalfag

The thing is though: Deviantart isn't as autistic as it's put up to be. Assuming you are from Holla Forums, think of Deviantart-Haters as leftist media: they are brainwashing you and doing it very well. Point is though, there are actually some highly intelligent people on Deviantart, and even plenty of Holla Forums/4chan refugees who were oldfags if you look hard enough. Same thing with Reddit. You can find great people, you must sift through cancer though. Don't believe what popular media tells you. These sites can have great people on them by even Holla Forums standards if you dig deep enough.

Are you actually serious?

Any other ideas to find creative and qt girlfriends besides what I said here, user? Writers tend to be at least slightly smarter than most of society, so what's there to lose?

Any """""girl""""" who becomes your online girlfriend has something wrong with her keeping chads and jamals away from her irl; therefor soemthing is wrong with her.
Alternatively shes just going to cheat on you

drink cyanide.

Better than nothing, and a good start.
Agreed, but you can meet up some time, and everybody has one extremely autistic shitty issue, so you have to pass up certain issues. Maybe they are extreme right-wing, not interested in dating YET, not interested in normies, and stuff like that. Or they could have down syndrome or be ugly, but either of these are possibilities. Maybe there's a creative, qt literature girl just waiting for a smart, controversial boyfriend and is pansexual, meaning they only care about personality, not looks or gender.

Why?

Thats the fucking problem. Go back to facebook where you belong already

Writers sure. The people who populate DeviantArt are from quality writers. It's usually pre-teen fanfic authors who can barely string a sentence together. Join a society at a university if you're not a NEET, it's what I did and it's working pretty well.

Because I'm bitter and you suck.

okay, you really are just fucking with us, aren't you?

Op needs to just fuck nigger boys, requires much less effort

I am not a normalfag, but I am not really an autist either. I'm pretty much the middle. I act weird as if I was a 12 year old on 9Gag, but I also act extremely cool and can make highly intelligent arguments, and can fit in with society while actually talking to people. Point is: I'm not a SUPER weird autistic lolcow, but I'm not a normalfag either.

(checked)
Good point. Thanks for the advice, user. But there are probably some creative writers in the literature forum too, just very few.

wtf

Yes pleaee

here you are

So you are telling me, womenfolk enjoy men who tip their hats at them?

of course

found an old fag that was lurking the same chan as I was on an obscure occult forum.

Spoted him by his trolling style.

Yeah if I wanted a 3DPD gf, I would ask.>Any feedback?

how about you fuck off?

die in a fire

Why is Holla Forums so full of bagel chasers?

JUST