My best friend is kind of a SJW but I am a conservative

What do, Holla Forums? I can't just ditch them, I like almost everything about them besides their shit-tier political views.

just fuck em in the ass till they are a conservative

They aren't a weak SJW though, they are actually more powerful than almost any SJW and almost every conservative. They'd probably fuck ME up the ass if anything because I am not as powerful as them, and I am pretty strong too, strong enough to send almost any Holla Forums user to the hospital.

redpill them

looks like you'll just have to become a sjw op
have fun getting fucked in the ass

I have. They still believe everything the media tells them. They still think Trump is a sexist, racist, rapist, etc. and they think the government is perfectly trustworthy.

They aren't a social justice WARRIOR, they are just dumb as fuck about politics.

redpill them more
it's a slow process
i didn't become conservative until a nigger stole my car

Try to redpill him and make him look at the world with more realistic view on life. Convince him with logic and facts (for the love of god don't attack him!). And if you can't convince him and are constantly winning arguments, he's too far gone. Theirs nothing you can do for him at that point.

I could maybe do that by waiting for a black person to fuck her shit up, or finding enough evidence that Hillary is a liar. I mean HOLY SHIT, they sent me a TOTALLY RELIABLE website saying Trump made FAR more lies than Hillary.

you don't have your worldview changed overnight
show her stefan molyneux's channel

Does Holla Forums have any evidence that Hillary is a crooked liar?
"Hillary had fake emails."
"Those were bogus!"
"Hillary made no points, she just catered to the emotion."
"Actually, I think Trump just catered to the emotion, and Hillary was intelligent."
"Evidence?"
"Uh, every debate ever?"

I just sent her the channel. I wonder what she'll say.

she lied when she said she turned over all emails she was required to
she lied and knew she was lying when she said they contained no classified material
and that there was nothing marked classified
james comey said she lied about all those things, which is perjury
she lied about benghazi
at about 10 pm that night she issued a statement that said the attack was because of inflammatory material on the internet, but an hour later she emailed her daughter that she knew al qaeda-like group
she said the same thing to the egyptian prime minister, but two days later, she told the american people that it was the internet's fault again
she lied about arriving to bosnia under sniper fire
she lied about her family history and said her grandparents were immigrants but they weren't

even if she disagrees with his viewpoints tell her it's healthy to listen to conflicting worldviews as it helps broaden your experiences and strengthen your own beliefs

knew an al qaeda-like group was responsible**

"Not to be a republican at 20 is proof of want of heart; to be one at 30 is proof of want of head." - Francois Guizot.

Even a nuke cannot crack a mighty mountain yet it can be worn down to nought with patience and a dripping tap.

Little and often, user, little and often.

Start a months-long campaign to slowly redpill them through subliminal propaganda and exposing them to increasingly redpilled media. Or, if they're a qt grill, fuck them and then leave them.

This. If she hates the "bankers and global elites", show her who they really are.

What if they're a qt grill but they're my best friend and I just want to brainwash them into having the same political view? They're actually not retarded, they are just brainwashed by liberal bullshit.

If your friend watched the debates and couldn't plainly see that Hillary was the one making appeals to emotion (as well as making no actual points and basically saying "lol trump sux rite guyz") then they are retarded beyond salvation.

Politics-wise, yes, she has her head up her ass so far that it would be next to impossible to brainwash her. But she's smart about pretty much everything else, and she's a qt3.14 as well, it's just that the disgusting fucking media has enslaved her beliefs.

She actually does listen, she just won't change her mind slightly.

Just linked her to this thread. Say hi, Holla Forums!

Her name is Sophie.

Kill yourself you braindead skank.

user, you know how women are. Even if you "redpill" her via brainwashing, you've still only told her sheepish, simple mind to blindly follow one school of thought instead of another. You'll never really liberate her from leftist propaganda and let her come to the correct conclusion (that conclusion being that we need to gas the kikes and have a race war now) by herself via critical thought. 3dpd's minds aren't capable of that.
The correct option, then, is to get the most you can get out of her (that being her holes) and then go on, because you won't get anything else worthwhile.

But I'm not even sexually attracted to her. I use different people for sex stuff, she's just my honest friend. I have gotten so close to her that I couldn't come to drop her because she's been brainwashed by the leftists. The leftist media is the problem, not her. She could be an awesome right-wing speaker if she knew the truth. At least she doesn't LOVE Clinton, just kind of supports her, but she HATES Trump. I don't even know.

Have her watch Milo. He's a gay jew for the alt-right. If she's as accepting as I think she is (and not a bloody hypocrite) she might actually start to open her mind a bit to conservatism.

bet she doesn't even read Stalin

>>>/gulag/

Okay user, you seem serious on doing this. Keep in mind, however, that at the end of the day her thought process will always be led solely by identity politics and appeals to emotion, which the mainstream media has on lockdown. Every time her eye glances over the thumbnail of another "Transgender Black Women Speak Out Against Trump While Sad Music Plays In The Background" Mashable video your teachings will all be effectively erased.
Try starting with South Park esque "somewhere in the middle"-ism. The first step to embracing Holla Forums values is let her reject cuckservitive and establishment ones. This mentality is easy to get into as a starting point for being redpilled because it's fueled by elitism and so-called "enlightenment", which normalfags love. They also love memes, because they don't require mental stimulation and are an easily-propagated alternative to individual thought, so give her some dank Holla Forums (or if you want to be a huge faggot about it, "alt-right") memes to digest. I know "triggered" and "did you just assume my gender?" are already making the rounds amongst normie social media, so further lead her down upon that SJ-ideal-rejecting train of thought. Normalfags love easy insults and stereotypes (besides ones against minorities, of course) so introduce her to the concept of the fat, unattractive, red haired liberal feminist. This can all be done via increasingly extreme and blatant content from the likes of youtube, facebook, etc.
Let her read 1984 and Fahrenheit 451, so she grasps the danger of information control, censorship, thought policing, etc. If you have to, change her news flow entirely so she's reading things like kikebart and the_donald. Yes, they're moderate controlled opposition, but the news she's reading on a daily basis will eventually create a very strong mental imprint on how she processes and evaluates events that happen in the outside world, so you want her to be digesting something on the right as opposed to anything else. Plus, they introduce her to the "alt-right" language and ideals that stem from Holla Forums language and ideals, so she will eventually either A. reject it (in which she's a hopeless cause) or B. fluctuate to extremism and become a full fledged Holla Forumsack. And, of course, be honest with her. She's not your living experiment, so just tell her your opinions when a topic comes up in conversation like you would with someone you can be completely honest with. If she gets triggered and storms out, then she wasn't really a friend so much as another oxygen-wasting human npc 3dpd.

The flaw in your image, shlomo, is assuming anybody said we hated anti-sjws. The thing that makes Holla Forums so hard to deal with for meme-spouting leftypol losers such as yourself is that you assume we're not okay with some guy throwing a temper tantrum about da ebil nadzis. We won't try to cater to your sensibilities by making sure you think we're not.

She already knows about retarded SJWs. But everything else seems fine, thanks for advice. I'll tell her about the movies along with your message. She does really hate the word 'nigger' and will not use it even jokingly though, does that mean she's fucked? Hopefully not.

"Haha nah my SJW blood is far too strong. I cN guarantee ya that nothing you say will convince me, I'm afraid :). Like literally every comment they said I believe the complete opposite."

Now what, Holla Forums?

"If you don't change your mind, you could at least check out the stuff I sent."

"I already have/am. Just makes me lowkey pissed at the alt-right."

Oh shit user

go in for the succ then get the fuck out of this friendship

I'll just be her political enemy I guess, but hey, it's fine that we're friends in every ways. Even people who are stubborn and ignorant to politics can have decent things about them.

"Do you have any decent videos, articles, stuff like that?
On leftist arguments?"

"Ah I don't much feel like making an argument now. Especially since I'm still hanging out with the family. Don't want to just stare at my screen typing the whole time. Once my Dad gets back from the kitchen we're going to be watching another movie. I'll just say this- I like people. All races and genders and shit like that. The democrats seem to be protecting them more."

"That's fine, but you gotta make it up by talking to me more on Friday and Saturday. And I agree with your main idea. Liberalism's core idea is fine, but liberals convey their idea so wrong and always attack others, ironically destroying equality. I will dislike the right for their discrimination, but I will dislike the left for their absolutely bullshit moral-based arguments not supported by any evidence."

I changed the last message.

"That's fine, but you gotta make it up by talking to me more on Friday and Saturday. And I agree with your main idea. Liberalism's core idea is fine, but liberals convey their idea so wrong and always attack others, ironically destroying equality. I will dislike the right for their biased brainwashed discrimination, but I will dislike the left for their absolutely bullshit moral-based arguments not supported by any evidence and discrimination of those who disagree. At least you're smart enough to not discriminate against me for being a slight rightist, so respect there."

what r u trying to conserve?

You know how your dad forced you to smoke the whole pack after finding out you were into smoking? Do that but with politics, expose them to the most degenerate marxist shit you've ever seen to force them to take a step back and reconsider

Come home, white man.
>>>Holla Forums(Holla Forums WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Redpill them OP

dysnomia is just mad because Holla Forums wouldn't entertain his rantings on how meme magic is discordian :^)

trump is a sexist and a racist

he isn't singlehandedly responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent, unarmed women and children in Libya though.

I'm a democrat who proudly voted for trump in the general election. I do not believe in aggressive foreign military policy, and while trump certain will have aggressive foreign economic policy - the track record shows quite clearly who's the eccentric billionaire and who's the sociopathic, genocidal, would-be dictator

proof that conservatism is shit

Same. My best friend, whom I've known since we were 8 — that was a while back, I'd rather not say how long but definitely earlier than many of you were even born — and who has saved my life more than once, suddenly turned into a raging SJW. I can't call myself a conservative (in my country, this label is used for something completely different) but I am a nationalist to the core and it saddens me that somebody I've known for so long and with whom I have agreed on almost everything has abandoned the values that we fought for when we were young. We went to war together, and we married our childhood sweethearts, stuck together when time took them away from us, and now all of a sudden that friend is almost gone.

It's not possible for me to redpill my friend for he's not even close to being ignorant, he has not become supportive of Israel or any of the imperialist governments disguising themselves as impartial corporations, he has simply started demanding that we respect the descendants of those who invaded us, those who we prided ourselves in having fought out of our country back in the day. I'm not judgemental, I haven't ever sunken far enough down to believe that every Persian is a monster. I don't have a problem with Persian immigrants provided that they contribute to society, that they assimilate to our values and become loyal to the nation, that they commit themselves to the system but not in a way that supports corruption that takes away from the people. But my friend has now started to argue that all Persians are victims, that we must welcome them to influence our society the way that we influenced theirs to a very limited extent during the war — that we unfairly judged them collectively and are now responsible for their problematic government oppressing its citizens. I have explained to him that the Islamic revolution was not caused by us, that we had no part in it, that it had nothing to do with the other situation that we took part in. He understands it, yet insists that we aren't doing what we can to accomodate them. That the theocratic government in Iran is something we have to actively protest against, and to do everything in our power to help all Persians to protest against; that no Persian would ever be seeking to abuse our trust in an effort to gain leverage in ways that could actually empower the Iranian government. That, because Persians are victims, they are collectively a people that must be trusted and helped, that not a single person in the modern state of Iran thinks positively of their dictatorial government.

Of course, that's bullshit. The majority of all Persians support their government, it is the minorities that are against it and continue to protest against the very real oppression that exists in Iran even though it is common for protesters to be killed there. Yet, my friend is now of the opinion that Persians are the victims and that we must offer them help in reclaiming their rightful lands which we now inhabit; lands that our ancestors fought to free from the Persian Empire and that we ourselves fought to keep. That we are oppressing Persians by not giving them enough space to populate, though there is much space in Iran itself that is perfectly inhabitable but vacant, because our lands are "in the way" to connect the Persian peoples of the west to the Persian peoples of the east that were once one in the Empire. That it's indirectly our fault that they're divided, that there is instability in Iran and all-out war in Afghanistan. That our peaceful lives under the de facto independence aren't enough, that we have to allow Persians to pass through the south to the east so that they can leave the Kurds alone to live in peace in the north and the west.

It's idiotic, but the problem is that there is logic to the argument so I can't easily convince him that he's wrong. He simply doesn't want to believe that there are Persians that wish to live in a theocratic dictatorship. Every time, he just says that I don't know that for a fact, that there is no way to communicate with the democracy-dreaming Persians because even when they're openly pro-Iranian government outside the Persian sphere of influence, they're simply "in fear of being honest". It's borderline insane, yet he won't budge.

What can I do?

indoctrination into the sjw world view infected alot of people user, whether it's sjw or stormfags both serve the zionist interests.

both sjws/stormkikery are to be rejected and shunned it's the only way to get rid of the zionist influences.

BASED DYSNOMIA IS BASED.

agree to disagree.

politics isn't everything. Think about the other reasons why they're your best friend.

Also, are they really an "sjw"? Not to sound accusatory, but Holla Forums calls everything "SJW". Just like SJW's call everything right of them the alt-right. If they're fine with you being a conservative they aren't an sjw.

I'm saying this after reading some clickbait shit on Holla Forums about python "going full sjw".

Nice triple dubs, but you're SJW if you don't hate everything that isn't "diverse".

(checked)
Yeah, you're right. I have been doing that, and they are a democrat. They are not a SJW, I just didn't know what to call her. I just wanted to see what Holla Forums would think about this and see if I could inform her about things. I mean it's kinda my duty to educate friends, but I've failed, so oh well, fresh outta hecks.

Trump isn't perfect but he was necessary to help stomp out a cultural war and put a stop to the globalist plots. Educate her on Hillary's wish to go to war with Russia, tell her that the last time America pissed off Russia so badly the world nearly ended in an nuclear apocalypse. Tell her that islamic culture is homophobic and that Trump is the only candidate who puts gay lives before muslim feelings.

newfag is new