Ran out of cumsocks

You don't want to know this feel…

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/vEL2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, I do. I get off on those kind of feels.

Quit wasting cum. You should be shooting in the ass of a homeless nigger

Do your laundry you degenerate NEET

You cant do your laundry every night..

Just cummed on my thighs instead

Would it really be that hard to go and get a tissue? I really cannot comprehend why you would use a sock….

Then get more than two cumsocks.

I used the same socks for months if not years when I was younger, it stank especially when I went to clean them in the sink.

send p-pics next time ok.

This. Why leave your DNA?

Cum in your mouth retard.

Ill cum in yours and make you a faggot

I'll fuck you till you love me you faggot

You can't threaten me with what I want

You better get ready for some serious loving then

Bring it bad boi

Investing in at least 3 cheap cum-towels would be a good idea
Lots of surface area, so you are neither touching your lovecrust nor cumming on the sames spot twice

tissues break down when wet, so if youre not really fast or good at aiming you will get dried tissue with cumcrust on your dick and hands, a sock can be used like 4 times and then either washed or thrown out
also its less suspicious to have a couple of socks around you desk than tissues are

My lovecrust?

Why are you a cummunist? It's literally a meme government.

i use my cum socks more than once. i like it when they stink.

I believe in tru equality, not cummism necessarily but the wealth gap charts make me hurl.

Post your ass and a timestamp or gtfo.

Not wedgie-ying yourself with your boxers to put pressure on your ballsack whilst fapping like a mad man and then cleaning up with the boxers.
Amateur.

It really is the most clean method.

It's not gay if it's your own cum

How should I expect her to swallow if I cannot even do it?

Enjoy your dick fungus OP

am uncut so i just cum in my foreskin, then after i jizz i just pinch the end of my dick and can go unload it in the toilet

having a jew dick must suck

I just have my sister mouth to use instead, she told my I can either use her socks or panties, but she got tired of me using all her panties and her putting on cummed panties for weeks. So she lets me dump it in her mouth instead.

We live togeather cause our parents died.

Idiots. Fold tissue over multiple times into a cup, then cum into that.

If tissue is thick enough you can fold it over, grab it from the cup, and throw it down the toilet without getting cummy hands.

There shouldn't be any cum in the cup at this point, but just for the sake of being clean, pour boiling water in the cup with a dash of washing up liquid and leave in your sink over night.

It's expensive, but this is the patrician way of doing fap clean-up.

The other option is having spare plastic bags from shopping, and cumming in those. Make sure they aren't the ones with breathing holes in, but you can always unfurl tissue into the bag to take care of that.

Also uncut, but your foreskin shouldn't be that long. Uncut and cut dicks are supposed to look similar when erect.

Here, use mine

just user paper, it's a lot easier than wiping it with a sock

vid.me/vEL2

benis