Would you fuck Victoria Taylor's femenine butthole if you got the chance?

Would you fuck Victoria Taylor's femenine butthole if you got the chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCiepvIHZQdcVE3KOY0inQ9A
twitter.com/victowiataylor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does this person have a penis?

because yes.

I'd probably fuck it aswell because it really looks like the girl I had a crush on through middle and highschool
Just put a paper bag over it's femenine penis and I'll be all set

Trump already won faggot, now go back to reddit.

Trump is pro gay marriage, gay sex and transexual right.

That sounds incredibly hot actually.

Doubt it
>>>Holla Forums8348602

Yes

Yeah, and he loves mexicans too.

First non ape here, the real question isnt if trump will be president or not, the real question is will he kill cultural marxism or is just controlled opposition? if he go full anti commie mode his head will suffer the same as kennedys head got?

Trump is pro-Trump. Nothing else.

That's what not strictly what he said. He loves ALL Hispanics You're not some libshit who thinks Trump is a liar, are you?

Can we see her cock please?

I keep spamming it's twitter and youtube asking for nudes but it keeps deleting them

here
youtube.com/channel/UCiepvIHZQdcVE3KOY0inQ9A
twitter.com/victowiataylor

as long as balls don't touch…

Trufax

IT'S A MAN, YOU DIP!

Also gonna cum on a picture of it and post on her twitter
Maybe it will pay attention then

Who looks more feminine to you?

Thats a tricky question using cherrypicking, if he has a pennis is a man, simple as that, if not check chromosomes.

BTW, left looks like a yurop "male" on hormones, right like a shithole travestite, still i am not sure.

Oh, gee. Put me on the spot here, I don't know- THE FEMALE, YOU RETARD. MEN ARE BIOLOGICALLY RESTRICTED FROM BEING FEMALE, THAT'S WHY WE HAVE TWO DIFFERENT WORDS. STOP TRYING TO REWRITE AN ENTIRE LANGUAGE TO MAKE YOURSELF APPEAR LESS GAY. YOU'RE GAY AS FUCK, BRUH. AND THAT'S FINE. THAT'S NOT THE ISSUE. THE ISSUE IS YOU'RE NOT ADMITTING IT.

Men makes better women than some women

Traps are living proof that nurture is stronger than nature. Science and Man are greater than nature. If you work hard enough at being a woman, you can demonstratively become a better woman than a born-female. This example alone is enough to debunk the fragile mental constructs of deluded gender-absolutists.

We're still in the early stages so there's a lot of ugly trannies out there, but these are the Atari years. The betas. Wait and see what we as a species can accomplish next, just within the next 10 years. Moralists and mystics have always stomped their feet and grumbled "You can't play God" when faced with change. We sure fucking can, we do it every day and we're not going to stop. We do it better.

ayy lmao

We might not even need women in the future
What a time to be alive

God, what's gender VR going to look like?

Someone's got to.

honestly I'm just hoping I get to live to the point where plastic surgery and sex changes are so cheap and easy to perform that everyone can just switch back and forth between whatever combination of attributes they want. Full on Culture series hedonism.

And trannies age ten times faster than either of them, at first it is all fun and games and then they kill themselves.

That's even better, that way you don't have to stick to one for decades and decades, once the one you're with kills himself because his boobs start sagging and his hair starts falling out, you can just get a new, fresh one.

why would you have to stick with one anyway? Getting into a relationship is for suckers. Just fuck whoever you want

Give that shit time. Prosthetics are getting better every day, medicine cures more lives with each passing moment.

This thing you waste so much of your life on, this thing that has changed everything was a piece of shit like 10 yeas ago, 20 years ago. Look at it now. Its only gonna get better, so are trannies. Brave new world, gentlemen. What a fucking thrill to stand on the edge of this wild future.

you're either a jew or a nigger

Those tits on the one on the right look pretty gross to be honest. Look at how separated they are and how unnaturally inflated they look. Real boobs that big go down with gravity when the person is laying down like that. And her face isn't very feminine either, probably pretty bad without make up.

Not saying the one on the left is better. You just picked a really bad example of trap.

there's no reason you couldn't get married or be in an exclusive relationship. I would just rather have a harem.

No, its exactly the opposite proof.

Nonsense, i am not saying le man is samller, is just one of those typical words for social nets tards.

Shitty makeup, shitty zit-removal shoop. Wouldn't fuck/10.

Dick into dick is the only position to fuck traps in.

This is the gayest post I have ever read.

How big is her penis?

Visionary