Whacking off

.. You don't want to know.

Yes I do
What were you fapping to?

anzuchang!!

Pic or it didn't happen. Off course op won't do it because he's a huge faggot.

The thought of old dried cum on my $500 monitor makes me cringe

The thought of wasting $500 on a monitor makes me cringe

Post a pic of the monitor fagggot

The thought of even having a jewmonitor makes me cringe.

Really? Makes me hard. Cum on my monitor user.

The thought of you having a 21" 1080p non IPS, non G-sync, 60Hz refresh rate makes me feel superior

poorfag

Nigger spotted.

pick one, poorfag nigger

Nigger stole a better one

No, i am not a nigger, i got trips for a reason nigger.

Try harder, n00b.
Oldschool ftw

It feels really good to be in a clean room. My new headphones came in, everything is dust free and color matched, and now I can focus on getting things done.

Only people without nice monitors think this. I used to believe it didn't make a difference, but it really does. Everything is so sharp. All my movements are so instantaneous in games.

And i still have tvs and some more crap like that, both ips and that fast moving low quality shit. From my point of view you are the poorfag and a nigger for believing that wasting your money made you a better person.

Kids, if you pay US 50 or less for a grado thats great, but if you pay 200+ for beats thats sad.

Lol monitors below 100 hz shouldn't even exist , seriously , once you game on a 100-120-144 hz monitor there is no going back to a regular one , that's how much a difference there is.
Poorfag nigger

it's fucking nothing

Does it hurt being so sheltered you have no idea how niggers behave? You're going to get mugged with how naive you are.

See this please:

Next time try checking id.

Cause lcds are crap, try a true sony trinitron.

See this please:

Does it hurt being so sheltered you have no idea how namefags behave? You're going to get mugged with how naive you are. Btw, i am old dude, non american, with something like a job and a house.

You're retarded.

I have an emachines desktop and shit specs. Suck my dick FAG.

Does it hurt being so autistic you have no idea how normies behave? You're going to get mugged with how naive you are.

Does it hurt being so poor you have no idea how Pc Master Race behave? You're going to get mugged with how naive you are.

Jokes are usually supposed to have a punch line.

You got him, user. No one can defeat your superior wit.

Fucking exodus.

I was part of the first Holla Forums exodus. I was here first, faggot.

Anyone here know if there's a sadpanda login addon that still works with Palemoon? The new update broke the one I was using and I'm way to lazy to do it manually or to set up a dedicated fap browser.

OP hereā€¦ here's my monitor

neat, now post what you were fapping to (assuming it wasn't the last splash of cum on your monitor)

go suck an egg

Confirmed not cum.

What are you, some kind of cum expert?

A little Windex will take that right off.

Maybe he went and asked your mom

den out the den :DDD
glassigs :DDDDD

Reminder that 144hz is only considered good because LCDs kneecapped technology for a fucking decade and are only just starting to reach acceptable levels.

wew lad

So you're a fucking newfag. Stop posting and lurk more.