Celebrities mental breakdown thread

Sarah sliverman about to become the spoony of Hollywood. The bitch losing it.

Is Sarah the anti Jenny?

Some drumbfposter also mistaken a cancerous goy with a bonehead.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3n640w_azk

Come on, don't link to that shithead.

lol

as if i needed more reasons to not watch nasal british whining

He's right you know. Jewish people aren't lizard supermen. I do see jewish assholes that try to race bait people but in my opinion they are not the biggest enemy. The biggest enemies now is muslims and leftist retards who cry for Hillary, not some people who want to make more money.

I'm with Shapiro, the most dangerous jew is the american jew

He's a sensationalist, opportunistic faggot who panders to a core audience for shekels. Only difference between him and Milo is that Milo is entertaining.

Isn't Shapiro a jew?

Quints

Oh whoaw meng, u diddled it

You could've used that power to achive great things.

I did. Kept an user who linked to reddit from getting them.

lol nice

They don't want you to.

Well done, user.

They're gonna keep pushing until they get exactly what they're asking for.

I only know about this guy because he got slammed by theneedledrop stinkpiece response video to his pop culture video.

Are you a gay

Hate to break it to you but right wing politics dressed up in idpol are still right wing politics.

Obviously Hillary is no leftist, but the people throwing tantrums over her defeat are all liberals of one stripe or another.

You ARE gay

Her career has been in a death spiral for the last decade. This is her attempt to try and be relevant again, even though she was one of the most dislike jewish princesses in the Comedy Central clique.

If normal American citizens lost fingers due to frost-bite in Canada, there would instead be an Onion article about it titled "Stupid Americans Left Fingerless After Grandiose Refusal to Dress Warmly".

PEE IN MY MOUTH JENNY OR ELSE I'LL CALL TRUTH SEEKER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY NAZI JENNY NAZI NAZI JENNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

holy shit, it all adds up