Did you boys know ultrasound (sound so high in frequency humans cant hear it) can trigger nerve endings in the brain...

did you boys know ultrasound (sound so high in frequency humans cant hear it) can trigger nerve endings in the brain. and if you project regular audio onto an ultrasound beam you can project that audio like a flashlight projects light but that can stretch for miles.
yes indeed, it has for near 20 years been theoretically possible to remote control another human being with sound from a satellite in space, and you heard it here first

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modulated_ultrasound
youtube.com/watch?v=bW-edFFE_7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

without source and from some nobody still watching cartoons
yep so reliable and true!

We don't have a good enough understanding of the brain to do such a thing yet. It's much easier just to fry a person's brain.

Ultrasounds can't affect a person's brain. It's much easier to just destroy a person's brain with ultrasounds than it is to 'control' it. The brain is electromagnetic, it does not work off of any sound.

so you accept that a person's brain can be fried with ultrasound, and that ultrasound can be projected from long distances, but you refuse to believe it could have gone a step further in the many many years since we discovered ultrasound lmao

back 2 school. or wikipedia. or just fucking google it you nob.

Yes, because I know and understand what light is, how sound propagates through the air, and how and why the brain works in general. A brain does not get fried with ultrasound. Ultrasound is very tightly compact sound. The smaller the propagation the more potential energy a thing has. The brain is just completely fucked up. The brain is a very complex thing, you can not mass control brains. You have no understanding of what the hell you're talking about.

t. alex jones

A sound argument.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modulated_ultrasound

An ultrasound beam IS audio you fucknut. You can't project it through space from a fucking satellite. Learn physics. Or at least get your terminology right. I think you meant to say microwave beam.

First of all, no.
I heard this ages ago when you were a child.

Second of all, you obviously misheard it from someone else, audio is audio.

take your meds

they'd have to program the signal, get the mind's main signal be overridden or to accept it, etc. I don't put it past them.

youtube.com/watch?v=bW-edFFE_7s

Space weapons aren't allowed.

Correction: Nobody is allowed to use space weapons but us

Wait, how can the sound travel in space? Wouldn't cell towers work for this purpose way more efficiently?

Jesus why did you remove me from steam. You cannot force people to believe what you believe is true. Please come back senpai.