Disney and Google sever contracts with Pewdiepie after he makes jokes about jews, called antisemitic

Is Felix /ourguy/?

Of course. Everyone that disagrees is a cuck that's jealous of his youtube dosh.

hahaha he deserves it

FUCK white people

and i mean that literally :))))

This is a good oppurtunity. We've needed a decent alternative to Youtube for a while. Maybe the biggest guy on Youtube can get it rolling.

>>>Holla Forums

Saw this on Holla Forums, was news to me daily stormer had started calling him /ourguy/
Any doubts that place is a controlled op honeypot are out the window now.

Pewds will save the white race.

Please tell me there's a post where (((Rosenberg))) defends Dear White People.

(((BERG)))

I wish newfags would start to lurk more.

Every fucking time.

Every fucking time amirite? XDXDXD

When will he summons his BroArmy to retake his homeland?

FUCKS NOT FOUND ERROR

Ayy

Edgy

Google?
what does this mean?

PewDie "Jews" Pie

kill whitey

Not surprised, Disney and Google loves diversity because it means child labor and paying pajeet 50 cents instead of paying John $50.

Oy! And don't get me started on the SIX MILLION JEWS the president didn't talk about.

He rips off Papa Franku, that's why

I think pewdiepie is actually a bro now, he has all the money he needs and can stop being a bitch to 12 year olds laughing at his videos so he just starts saying (mostly) what he wants to say. 2 years ago I would had laughed at myself if I knew I would sort of like pewdiepie these days. Not that I watch his let's plays, but he makes some alright videos recently.

Jenny is the queen of Holla Forums tbhalso Pewdiepie will save Europe from cuckolds

Eat shit, you're the freaking cause of antisemitism's resurgence asshole. Do these people not understand that banning shit doesn't actually change anyone's mind, it just justifies their feelings?

Mel fucking Brooks made fun of Jews constantly, he used it as a defense for mocking faggots. He said no group should be above mockery.

This truly is the best timeline

5/5 ebin LARP session

I bet you still RLM-cuckpost. Sad!

First rule in the entertainment business: don't talk about the gems unless you're one of (((them))).

Even Korbis is more mature than he is, it just makes sense.

Can confirm, my daughter and all her friends use "TRIGGERED" etc etc.

are we doing him a disservice by associating him with us?
seems like a win-win situation

come to think of it, can anyone compile headlines against pewd?if it's orchestrated, there's going to be strings

pewdgate when?

My brother's kids do the same thing; they're preteens. It's hilarious.

Got a massive shitposting spree with her coming up soon, looking forward to posting it here in webm forms

fuck off Felix, you already started your shitty ass channel with ideas we gave you back on cuckchan