A magical Korean man comes to you in the middle of your grocery shopping and offers you a choice

A magical Korean man comes to you in the middle of your grocery shopping and offers you a choice.

He tells you that you have to answer a question with a numerical answer that is correct within 5% accuracy. If you get it right, every single desire you can list off in the next hour of answering him will come true either the next day, or will otherwise be implemented as soon as physically possible.

If you guess wrong, you will be kidnapped and castrated within the hour no matter what you do.

Will you take the leap?

Here is the question:

How many times did males within the age range of 8 to 39 years old on the property of San Francisco International Airport during the hours of 01:00 to 19:00 say "Los Angeles"?

no because theres no way i could no that and i like my testicles

trips

24-hour time format bro. Go back to school

The question is malformed. I'm not sure what he's exactly asking for me to even guess.

No clue. I'll keep my nads.

isnt it 0100 hours to 1900 hours

Dude it's not hard. He's saying that a genie comes to you and asks you how many guys aged 8 to 39 said "los angeles" at san francisco's airport that day from 1 am to 7 pm.

It can be written like that, but it is separated by colons on digital devices.

Oh Im high on weed dude bro. I missed the last part lol XD

Sure. I say 1.

Since the possibilities range from 0 to a capped infinity, but the calculation of accuracy ranges from 0 to a real infinity, any finite number is always within 5% accuracy, as it is within an infinitely small percent accuracy.

"Very clever," says the Korean man as he lops off your nutsack.

no thanks

go away

call him a gook and then go look for his daughter so i can fuck her

ew

SEXUAL JEWS

Nice try CIDF, the sexual jews are you.

CHING CHONG SHUT IT DOWN

OY VEY THE GWAILO KNOW

What date?

Taking the "100%" as the total amount of possibilities is a stretch. It's pretty clear the 100% is the real answer and you have to be at most 5% away from it.
But I guess if far fetched semantics are allowed you could cheat in many ways aside from this one

I agree. My answer "Zero times."

I am correct because my first wish would be that San Francisco ceased to exist yesterday.

>inb4 it will be implemented the next day.

>Or as soon as physically possible

Since it would be impossible for San Francisco to stop existing tomorrow yesterday, it would have to stop existing yesterday as it would be the soonest point possible for it to stop existing, and the only. Thus making it guaranteed that "Los Angeles" will be said zero times on the property of the San Francisco International Airport!

50k times?

So what happens if you guess 300% as many times as was the case? You're -100% inaccurate.

Face it, you're dumb as shit. I didn't trick you. I gave the logical solution to the exact problem you posed. Your problem just happened to have a failing in the basic understanding of probability calculation. That's not my fault, it's your dumbass asian magic man's fault. Now I'm omnipotent.

But at time you say zero times it's still wrong, you can only wish after he says you are right
Since he does not specify the date it could be 0 in a day where it was closed or almost infinite if he says it's the sum of all the days.

WRONG MR.KOREAN

I COUNTER YOUR QUESTION WITH MY OWN QUESTION INSTEAD OF GIVING AN ANSWER THUS NULLIFYING THE CASTRATION!

AND MY QUESTION IS:

why dont you fuck off

Can't I just lunge at him and castrate him instead?

Say goodbye to your genitals.

The magical gook's question is a ruse. The answer is unverifiable. He just wants to chop your balls off and make them into soup for his retaurant.

invisibility

eurofag detected, abort thread

It's a shitty format.

Very nice, Im surprised im the only one checking these digits.

Praise Kek

What if what I want is to be castrated? Your move, Miyagi.

so what's the answer you old gook?

I wouldn't take the offer, especially after hearing the question. Also you never specified which day. I'd expect it to be a trick question like maybe the airport was shut down that day so I wouldn't play his game. Also if you said "1", nothing besides 0.95 and 1.05 is within that answer, so the higher the number the wider range you get. OP should have given a numerical range, not a percent, but then it could give it away.

As many times as OP has been a faggot