Abandon Ship

Trying to get out of my country since it's going to shit. How do you immigrate to the US? With all the SJWs and illegals self deporting it seems like there'll be some open slots

It's not easy. It takes years and thousands of dollars. You're better off migrating to Europe.

Canada? Don't give up the ship.

Any good reasons to stick around? This isn't a fight I can win
Yet

I visited Ontario/Quebec over a decade ago, and it was a beautiful country.

I know you guys have been inundated with sandniggers and chinks since then, and I shudder thinking about what it will look like if I go there again on vacation.

That said, I think Canada has the potential to balkanize before the US. You've got the Quebec secessionist movement and the midwestern provinces being much more conservative than BC and Ontario.

That's why you should stay and ride out the storm. You never know, things can change for the better. We thought all hope was lost and then Trump won here in a surprisingly decisive victory. It really made me think about my plan to leave Florida due to demographics when he won our state, which king nigger won twice.

We don't want you.

Fuck off we're full.

cuck, kys

Are you white?

I'll be going back in a few years to Freedom the shit out of it

You still support the globalist agenda by moving.
They want people to be rootless without identity and culture.
Cucks like you have to learn that there is something greater than yourself.
You have a god damn duty to preserve your culture and heritage and if necessary die for it.

Hitler didn't just give up when Germany went down the shitter after WW1.
He made Germany great again within few years. Yes he was ultimately defeated.
But our and the next generations will pick up his fight once again and shall triumph.

you're welcome as long as you're white

The easiest way, my friend, would be to try to apply for some kind of work visa or tourist visa. Education visa if you're smart. Within that span of time you have to find a man or woman to marry so you can get citizenship. Then, you're good.

Best of luck. I hope you make it.

If he was all that bright he probably wouldn't ask for advice on Holla Forums…

True. Tourist visa it is. Hope some of the desperate old ladies/dudes at the hotels like whatever he is.

He's also the one who fucked it up because Germans have an incurable genetic wide case of autism.

Well technically I'm great in Biology courses, too bad I'm too autistic to successfully pull off any job interview

That we intent to fill with our spawn. Come here only if you want you and yours to get gassed in the near future.

Watch out for them windmills you awesome old dog

This

Fuck off we're full blah blah blah

Kek