Obongo's DAPA amnesty plan shut down by SCOTUS

The justices’ one-sentence opinion on Thursday effectively kills the plan for the duration of Obama’s presidency.

archive.is/Yla1W

Hillary is butthurt about it

archive.is/G6lQi

The (((lawyer))) who fought for DAPA is completely shoah'd

archive.is/irspJ

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/23/obama-most-illegals-still-wont-be-deported/
law.stanford.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/default/files/publication/313671/doc/slspublic/Stanford_NYU_LIVING_UNDER_DRONES.pdf
supremecourt.gov/opinions/15pdf/15-674_jhlo.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/23/obama-most-illegals-still-wont-be-deported/

And two hours later King Nigger declared that deporting illegals was a low priority and that nobody will actually be sent back.

tfw Obama explicitly states he will not fulfill his presidential duty to uphold the law of the United States.

Good. Fuck this lame duck motherfucker trying to sink the ship out of spite.

That's been his entire presidency. This is the man who drone'd Pakistani rural areas so bad that Harvard published research on how it caused a societal collapse within those areas.

But he's already shielded them by having the justice department do nothing about illegals. The fucking immigration and border patrols don't do shit.

Trump is going to fix this.

ahem, *stanford*;

law.stanford.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/default/files/publication/313671/doc/slspublic/Stanford_NYU_LIVING_UNDER_DRONES.pdf

Yurop here.
Aren't there any mechanisms that prevent this? Impeachment or something? If the rest aren't checking him then what's preventing him ruling like a king?

Peace prize my ass. This guy's the most warmongering president in history.

Impeachment takes months, it's simply too late to even bother at this point. Best hope now is that Trump gets him hanged for high treason after he takes the oval office

Takes too long, and people are still afraid of "wah" wacist

Honestly I don't know anymore. You'd think there were. But King Nigger has done so many things that common sense would indicate were somehow illegal, and the rest of the government has done nothing to stop, that the rule of law really seems to have little meaning left.

The Republicans are unwilling to do anything that might threaten their seats in Congress. The most they can be expected to do is stall if the Democrats try to pass immigration legislation; they will not attack King Nigger in any meaningful way.

If Dubya wasn't impeached, there's no way it will ever happen to Obama.

This This a Thousand Times This

Ive pretty much just done whatever I want ever since king nigger got elected.

It has little meaning left for the executive branch.

I guess you're being retarded on purpose.

Maybe they're just tolerating him as the noisy nog on the podium but lynch him as soon as he gets in the back alley.

Obama decries Supreme Court decision

Hahahahahah.

Nobody cares you stupid nigger.

Nigger, who the fuck are you talking about?
You got a gay mouse in fuckin pocket?
You're a piece of shit, and a good many of us don't want to be anything like what you - WHAT YOU - aspire for this country to be.
We hate you.
We hate everything you stand for.
BECAUSE YOU STAND FOR THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT AMERICAN STANDS FOR.

You mean ILLEGAL FUCKING ALIENS.
FUCK.
THEM.
AND.
FUCK.
YOU.
NIGGER.

What a joke

Eat it faggots.

Oh, boo fucking hoo, you couldn't pull a Reagan and shove this country closer to the precipice of demographic demise.

God I hate these people.

This oughta be good.

Damn right.
ENOUGH OF THIS FUCKING SHIT!
FUCK YOU! FUUUUUUUUCK YOU!

STOP FUCKING TELLING US WHO WE WANT TO BE AS A COUNTRY!

WE KNOW WHO WE ARE, WE ARE A WHITE NATION OF PEOPLE WHO ARE TIRED OF THE NIGGER WHO WAS ELECTED BY THE SOPPY VAGINAS AND MUDFOLK.

DIE IN A FIRE NIGGER.

NO! WE DON'T NEED THEM TO PICK OUR FUCKING FRUIT!
THE ONLY REASON WE HAVEN'T DEVELOPED A WAY TO DO THAT WHICH DOESN'T RELY ON ILLEGAL ALIEN'S SLAVE LABOR IS BECAUSE OF CUNTS LIKE YOU WHO KEEP TRYING TO PUSH FOR MORE AND MORE OF THEM TO COME IN AND GET TO STAY!

….. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
FREE. WHITE. PERSON. OF. UNSTANDING. MORAL. CHARACTER.

No, IT WONT.
YOU'RE THE ONE IGNORING AMERICA YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING CUNT.

…. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER YOU DIRTY MONGREL COON.
YOU AREN'T SHOVING THROUGH ANY SORT OF BACKWARDS SHIT ON YOUR WAY OUT THE DOOR - DEFINITELY NOT SHOVING ANOTHER FUCKING JEW ONTO THE SUPREME COURT!
GO BACK TO HAWAII OR AFRICA OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU'RE FROM AND
FUCK YOURSELF.

Not really. In general I am pretty much above the law in my small town.

Im pretty popular, and have worked hard to spread jew-hatred through the whole of my community.

I live in rural AK and the town is 60%white, 40% native with no spics, gooks, niggers, or mudshits anywhere!

Although, the police force is white and so am I, so that could explain alot.

GOOOOOOOOOOOD.

WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR 'PROGRESS', NIGGER.
NO SUPREME COURT JUSTICES ARE GOING ON THE BENCH UNTIL YOU'RE FUCKING GONE.
SO GET THE FUCK OUT.

WHY WOULDN'T IT BE!?
WHAT VALUE IS THERE TO YOUR OPPOSITION IN ALLOWING YOU TO NAME A SUPREME COURT JUSTICE?
NONE! THERE'S FUCKING NONE! SO WHY WOULD THEY DO IT!

YES, EXACTLY YOU DUMB NIGGER!
IT WILL BE BROKEN BY THIS ELECTION - IN WHICH TRUMP WILL BE THE VICTOR!

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!

[salt fucking intensifies]

Well, you're fucking wrong, nigger.

DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE YOU GLOBALIST JEW-RAT FAGGOT NIGGER CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT!

FREE.
WHITE.
PERSON.
OF.
UPSTANDING.
MORAL.
CHARACTER.

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT MEANS TO BE AMERICAN.

Nigger-Jew mongrels cannot into the concept of duty.

I hope president Trump can push through a clarification of the birthright citizenship amendment.

It's being abused and made to work against the interests of the country.

Anyone else getting the sense that this year is the last chance for a diplomatic and democratic end to this?

So do all the cucks hate SCOTUS now?

Obongo: "How many more SCOTUS do I need to put six feet under until you understand that this is what you'll vote for?!"

Good to see there being quite a bit of pushback even among the usual suspects, they probably realize come re-election almost all of them are out of the picture if they don't do at least a bit of a job.

If Hillary wins and the EU remains intact, civilization has maybe 10-15 years left.

The things liberals are doing are irreversible and the damage they cause will snowball until the world is nothing but a smoking crater with shitskins scurrying around.

I think we're way past that for Yurop and America. What will be interesting is to see where the real fire starts and the way the sides end looking.

I wonder if he will kill another?

How many could he kill before people catch on?

If hillary wins fema camps are gonna open for business, and not in our favor.

It seems very much do or die.

Almost every president after 1862 should have been impeached.

Doubtful. They're probably still fantasising about how they just need the right nominations to completely reverse the pozz.

Cucks place a weird amount of trust in the Supreme Court, which I really can't understand: They treat it like it's always been comprised of entirely-unbiased-and-objective robots dispassionately interpreting the law one minute, the next they're jizzing over how many potential nominations may arise in from a Republican victory in the next election

And the cucked GOP who control the house and senate will do absolutely NOTHING about it.

This is why a Trump presidency must lead to the removal of as many cuckservative congressman as possible. Seriously, the only reason any decent republican has been to afraid to go after King Nigger is because his fellow cuckservative republicans would be first to throw him under the bus of racist allegations.

Rule of law is a funny thing in America. It's not a principle to hold society to. It's a weapon to use against people you don't like. The concept of Anarcho-Tyranny really is at large in America: your only major interaction with the state is a negative one, when the weapon is being used against you. Illegal immigrants openly flaunting their status, dealing drugs, shooting and raping? Not a peep from INS. Guy smoking weed on the corner, doing 20 over the speed limit, your neighbor hasn't paid his taxes for 8 years because he knows a guy? Not a peep.

Piss off somebody with connections or step out of line without knowing somebody and prepare to have the full force of the system brought down on you.

what was that sentence

We walk in the steps our ancestors.

I hope you're all ready for what is going to be required if Trump is not victorious.

Its not a joke, faggots - we win, by bureaucracy or blood and iron, or we die.

Ready yourselves.

I'm betting that the judges that voted in favor are the jewish judges. 2% of the population- half of the Supreme Court, eith one more on the way as a nominee.

supremecourt.gov/opinions/15pdf/15-674_jhlo.pdf

What a shitty attitude. "I had to be sneaky and circumvent them because they didn't want it."

Bush led us into war on false pretenses. I don't care about that because those sand niggers need to go.

Obama could have ended our fighting at any time and didn't. Obama had drones kill american citizens on purpose.

Remember when Obama dropped the mic at a state of the union address like a cocky nigger child despite having created the EU refugee crisis and allowed ISIS to take over large parts of Iraq and Syria? We must restore dignity to the office of president of the united states of america. We must elect Trump!

I know that feel bro. I used to get enraged like that. Now that part of me is asleep - or dead - I'm not quite sure.

All I know is if Trump isn't elected, our Nation is dead. Maybe even if he *is* elected.

That god damn nigger and the crypto-kikes who stand behind him and came before him are winning. People are starting to wake up but it's getting too late.

Nothing is going to happen. I know I know…blackpill, D&C, concern troll….if Trump doesn't win, you're going to go to work just like the day before. You're going to keep paying your mortgage (if you have a mortgage.) You'll slip into a depression that will consume you for a time, and then you will move on.

Barack Obama is not the disease - he is the symptom. "Our" CULTURE is the disease. Women being "empowered" and
enfranchised." That's where it started. Giving weak people power over us.

And now we will reap what we have sown. Sooner or later.

We will die with a whimper, not a bang. The weakness has seeped into the highest echelons of power. The Marines were the last holdout, and they too are crumbling. Our country is effeminate now - we have effeminate policies and effeminate leaders.

Trump can hold it back for awhile, but only just.

Technically patriots could monitor the borders and keep illegals out, obama can't do anything about it now.

this

This is actually bad for us guise. They're trying to politicize this to get the Mexiniggers out to vote. We need to shift the focus to crooked hillary, terrorism, foreign policy, Nationalism/MAGA and all that.