FUCK Holla Forums

FUCK POL!

They ban ONE thing that doesn't meet their "perfect" formatting. They are just like reddit. They control EVERYTHING.

POL MODS = MARXIST BIGOTS

Wew lad, don't insult Marx like that, he wanted the destruction of the fascist state and everyone to live as they pleased.

How are people still only just realizing Holla Forums is corrupt? I guess I shouldn't be surprised as some are only just realizing halfchan is beyond saving.

Cry harder, faggot kike. Reasonable moderation is the one thing that keeps the best board on this whole shitty chan from becoming a cesspool of shills, ctr and infiltrators. Boards that do nothing important can't and won't get it.

lurk moar

He probably made the same thread 12 times with some Holla Forums-tier meme that simply read "redtext/BAN ME!/redtext 75757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757"

What's with all these threads bitching about Holla Forums all of a sudden? We already know Holla Forums bans shit that goes against the grain in their hugbox, its not some eye opening revelation.

leftypol had some thread about shitting on any pol topics outside of pol to shift the overton window. Just failed subversion tactics

Fuck off Imkikefy

Fuck mods not Holla Forums itself
faggot nigger

I don't have much to say on Holla Forums stopped visiting that board more than a year ago but that third pic is amazing.

Holla Forums moderation is a mess

Now that Trump is president people aren't bothering to prop up the shit board anymore.

At least that's my thoughts on it.

Today on rt one of trumps friends from breit bart is a Orthodox jew. Will you tell him into /oven or not….

Holla Forums a shit, we know. Now fuck off.

faggots, tell me how to get a VPN freely and safely on windows 10

GET OUT!

you're fucked fam

thanks for the pro fag tips

Just get Tor and stop being a bitch.
Also, switch to a less cucked OS.

If I use tor to get around a 4chin ban, will it permaban me?

Holla Forumstards are the most easily triggered faggots on the internet. I swear there are problem-glasses quadgendered tumblristas with thicker skin.

Yes, they will close your account.

Even my gold membership account?

Hello Reddit.

Hallo, Holla Forums - we meet again.

I've never been banned from Holla Forums. not even by rampant shill/shitposting. Maybe you're just a faggot.

Its your own damn fault.

If you don't provide caps, it didn't happen

same here

If i met you IRL you would hang from my rope

Keep thinking Holla Forums is the best board and not Holla Forums
Keep thinking you're protecting Holla Forums from your Jewish boogymen
Keep thinking the moderation on Holla Forums is "reasonable"

i dont mind Holla Forums when they arent cringy. i do mind shit mods though.

>>>Holla Forums
i wish you sister dies at your mothers funeral