Goku became so unlikable in DBS

Is Dragon ball Super going to end up as the mass effect 3 ending of Anime?

Sad part is. They might be actually hinting on a evil Goku storyline.

When is that mutant mexican? I thought it was going to be his video.

Goku was always a cunt go back and watch DBZ

This art style is garbage and the little I saw was bad

Goku is fucking up massively. He didn't even realize that the two Zenos were playing ball with actual planets. Those two don't understand the concept of death at all and Goku just got several universes of innocents killed for a martial art's tournament.

Even Japanese fans are calling bullshit. I have feeling toei will retcon Goku soon to make him smarter or less heartless.

== Miss me Yet weebs? =

brainless = heartless

Super Saiyan was a mistake.

We got to the point that vegeta cares more about earth than Goku. Hell vegeta at this point cares more about seeing his daughter birth than fighting. He only entering the tournament to save his family and home. If that doesn't make Goku look heartless. Than what does?

Or he'll end up imprisoned under a mountain for 500 years.

Yet Super gets to be canon. People will never realize GT was Kino until it's too late.

At this point, Goku has caused far more death and destruction than any of his past villains combined by reminding Zeno of the tournament. His decision to push the tournament will cause him to be responsible for countless innocents who will get erased. Goku could easily be considered the most evil individual in all DB creation based on what he's done in these past two episodes alone.

Tfw nothing will ever beat the greatness of the frieza saga

Toei Will try to pull a New 52 to fix this. But will somehow make Goku look worse.

Frieza and cell did nothing wrong.

I swear. It like toriyama wants vegeta to become dragon ball main character.

He's been wanting to get rid of Goku as the main character since the Cell saga but autistic Dragonball fans kept wanting Goku. Maybe Toriyama finally broke and shat on Goku and his fans.

Freiza saga was supposed to end the series and Goku becoming the legendary Super Saiyan would have been a great enough ending. But the series was too popular to end and so, everyone became super saiyan so yeah, it was a mistake.

You mean him? He looks Physically heartbroken over Goku behavior. Not even kidding.

I haven't seen dragon ball in years and i've only seen a few episodes as a kid.
I'm thinking about watching the entire series from the start.

What's the best version to start on? are there any english dubs of the series that arent censored?

Goku has completely lost the concept of human life having value. He's brought everyone back from the dead over and over, every single person that has died has either been brought back or decided to stay in the aferlife.

YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO BECOME A VILLAIN OR YOU DIE A HERO

Funimation dub is the best but if you are planning to watch Dragonball, Dragonball Z (fuckton of fillers be warned) and even DragonBall GT, be prepared for a looong ride.

why would you do this

They'll probably fix it in the manga which resolves a lot of the issues of the anime. It's only problem is because editor interference kind of forces it rush to a conclusion to keep up with the anime. If it was given time to build its story like how the original run of the manga was published first then animated later instead of the other way around, we wouldn't be having this mess.

The problem with Super Goku is they are confusion bright eyed innocence and stupidity with heartless ignorance He may be stupid be he isn't so far removed that he can't tell when innocent lives are on the line. Supers major problem is trying to balance between the original Dragon Ball light-hearted adventure with the serious battle of Dragon Ball Z. When one element is misplaced, it just makes the scenes more horrible than they should be. It could be due to multiple factors; animation staff, Toriyama returning to a franchise so long after it ended, company pushing a franchise to just make more money.

It's pulling a force awakens for the prequels that its making those who hated GT not think it was so bad.

I haven't seen DBK so I don't know what changes they made to it, if they are better or not.

It's follows the manga exactly instead of having muh filler everywhere. It's DBZ but watchable.

Some DBZ fillers are good though.

This. I understand that some fans dislike some of the changes made in Kai (mostly the music and voices) but claiming DBZ is still a better experience is ridiculous. Unless you plan on watching 10 episodes a day, DBZ is a fucking chore to get through. I watched the whole series for the first time last year and after the fifth episode of DBZ, I was like "fuck this" and went straight to Kai. That said, even Kai has some pacing problems so I don't know how anyone can have the patience to sit through DBZ anymore.

Goku did both.

They censored a lot of gorey scenes in Kai to make it kid friendly

goes on /a/