Cucked Feels thread

Niggers don't really have a big penis. Its a myth. Niggers have no class though.

Fuck off back to your blog cuckfag.

A nigger is a co worker of mine. Try to avoid him as much as possible but he's like stuck bubble gum. Hits on my girl right in front of me. I know what you mean>>6437136

do you know how to cut eye holes in a bed sheet?

What for?

he feels cucked, so i think the thanked him, licked her pussy clean and drove the nigger home

That nigger's penis looks waay bigger due to the camera angle. Another kike trick

I was cucked by a half gypsy half slav. No matter who cucks you, it never feels good

Some of us are thankful for our black bulls

Sorry bruh,have a dank maymay

kek

spread your cuckold propaganda elsewhere.

Not good at greentexting but I have been cucked more than once. The one time I was cucked that I will never forget was when my girl friend of 2 years cucked me on my birthday. I was feeling so happy when she was super nice to me on that day then during the party I caught her in bed with another dude he was white though. I was so fucking shattered I couldn't come out of my room for 3 days.

topkek

I can top that OP..
no niggers involved though. Uffortunately I've been a steady cuckold all my life, even long before I knew about 4chan and the meme got popular

fuck..what happens next though i'll never forget

yup

2:

Fuck.
And yes, pic related. :/

I hope your story is legit. This is exactly what cuckolds deserve.

>>>Holla Forums

i once walked past a nigger at my workplace and instantly the smell of fried chicken rose to my nostrils

Steve Reeves was a neoliberalist just like every other burger profiting from the economic boom. The average polfag is dyel

This is why whores exists and you are a faggot.

I love spending cash on whores~

I bought an ex-girlfriend of mine 199$ pair of boots for her birthday; we get into a fight that same day

later that night I get a text from her ex that she looks good wearing them while he is fucking her

she stumbled hom the next morning, I took her back of course

There's your problem you double nigger.
>>>/oven/

Kill yourself. Or just bang every girl possible.

Otherwise I will send agents

t. CIA

And I though I had it bad

C U C K

3dpd is shit

cuck

Don't hate the nigger: the nog is just following his natural mating strategy. Fucc as many bitches as possible.

You should be hating your bitch though: bitch's natural mating strategy is to picc the best mate. She picced a nigger: the most inferior mate possible. She fails as a woman. It is your duty to purge her from the face of the planet. Honor-killing Mozlem style.

It is the only way to uncucc yourself.

You need to get your life together.
1. Work out. I don't care what you do specifically.
2. Stop watching cartoons & playing videogames.
3. Get new friends. You can keep your old friends too, just go out and meet new people and have a new social circle to focus on.
4. Buy better clothes.
5. Read self-help books.

My dicc succs but it gets succed. Wanna get succed? Don't be a creepy guy like the shit you wrote in your OP.

We're really the new cuccchan now.

Just because it's big doesn't mean it's fake, you're such a pathetic manchild

Moron.