Was this the most fedora-tipping moment of tv history?

Was this the most fedora-tipping moment of tv history?

Yes

No

it will be…

This only makes me love Trump more. Leftists can't even make good propaganda against him.

It's the biggest load of bullshit ever. He completely failed to name a better country. All he did was name off a dozen countries that beat America in only one small field. America is the greatest. If real life was a Sid Meier's Civilization game, then we would win every victory condition.

Trump was right! MAGA.

it literally already is.

the only thing a country needs to achieve to be the 'greatest nation' is just be better than all the other nations and america already is better than all of the other nations.

Stupid drumpfkin didn't you see the video? He even explains how America is so below in so many areas, 3rd world level! Well, what can I expect out of ignorant idiots that follow even bigger ignorant idiots.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Makes you wonder. If they're so free why can't they live their lives free of niggers and shitskins?

Can
t do that in the USA either

LOL

White Americans have guns. It's only a matter of time.

"freedom" means freedom for all, cuck

The founding fathers only meant for Europeans to be citizens.

Kike

yeah but non-whites aren't human

He criticized the right-wing for who they are and the left-wing for their tactics. Classic kike propaganda, pretending that an objective observer could only fault leftists for their methods and not their goals.

all fucking facists must hang

Cumskins only use their guns to shoot each other.

Ugh, so sick of boring redditrumps memelennial "trolling".

If you're going to pretend to be me at least use my name you Holla Forums troll. You'll pay for this.

Do Americans actually fall for simplistic fake populist shit like "MAGA"? Do they know that his handlers write speeches at a primary school level, to appeal to their idiocy? I can't figure out if Trump is a joke that people are still forcing, or what.

White people are implicitly acting upon their desire not to be replaced my low-IQ shitskins, don't people know that "diversity" is just kike propaganda to appeal to idiotic sentiment? I can't figure out if not wanting to deport all the wetbacks and negroids is a joke that people are still forcing, or what.

All Americans HATE Trump. His support online is all complete astroturf created by DoD shills and Project Alamo. Did you know Trump had the vote rigged for him by Putin? He only won in reality 15% of the popular vote. Trump is a joke, Trump is a mess, Trump is going to be impeached.

Nice samefag you faggot.

Typical Chump4Trump, call everyone a samefag when they don't agree with you. Hope the DoD is paying you good astroturfer.

nice meme drumpfsperg

We will reveal the truth Project Alamo goon. You can hide the truth, you can astroturf, but you can never completely destroy the truth.

We are the TruthSeekers, we will not stop until Trump has been impeached.

Is that a rare young Trudeau?

At the time, it wasn't.

At the time, that speech resonated with the left and center left who were beginning to flag. It highlighted victories of conservatives and rebranded them as victories of the political left. It goes on to insinuate that journalists ('being informed') are the heroes that can really make a difference. Taken without critique, it fit perfectly with the exhaustion people had with politicians and the state of the country. It shored up the crumbling belief that Obama would bring about change with his elegant manner of speaking (when he was reading prepared speeches) alone. America was still in the grasp of a leader unparalleled at making formal media appearances, directed by an expert media team. Obama would go on to win four more years on that premise.

Viewed from the vantage point of four years into the future, where this exhaustion became cynicism, the grandstanding looks as cheap and empty as election campaign promises at the end of the first term. Additionally, self-hate is out of fashion and notions of pride and a desire to win are back in fashion once more; noone likes to actually lose, particularly the left, just lose enough so they can say they've been hard done by.

Actually, it doesn't. If the Founding Fathers really meant that "all men are created equal," then why were blacks considered 3/5ths of a person?

what did he meme by this

Can you name one good role Jeff Daniels ever had?

You losers will never learn.

go to hell facist

You actually agree with that bullshit artist? His first argument is that scientific journals are always right. 'but, but, you can't agree with scientific journals on evolution, then disagree with them on anything else!' How fucking retarded.

He admits that Crowder is right about many things, but then pretends that no global warmist made those myths. 'Polar bears? Who said anything about polar bears?' Almost all documentaries about global warming made. He agrees that Al Gore is full of shit, but pretends that Gore has absolutely nothing to do with the global warming movement. How convenient.

They considered them 0/5 of a person. The 3/5 rule existed only for tge southern states to get more electoral votes, that was literally the entire purpose.

Someone doesnt get the joke.

you sound like a slave to dead men

You sound like a kike.