TRUMP LAUNCHES NEW ANTI-HILLARY WEBSITE AND VIDEO ABOUT BENGHAZI

TRUMP LAUNCHES NEW ANTI-HILLARY WEBSITE AND VIDEO ABOUT BENGHAZI

Hillary has no shame! The Benghazi attacks were a preventable tragedy disgraced further by Hillary’s web of lies.

She knew within hours that the attacks in Benghazi were a terrorist attack, and not a spontaneous protest due to a YouTube Video. But she lied anyways. She stood in front of the flag-draped coffins of four Americans that died serving their country and peddled the lie that the video was to blame both to the victims’ families and the American public.

But she didn’t only lie about what she knew about the Benghazi attack; she had the gall to say that she never told the Benghazi victims’ families that the video was to blame – essentially calling THEM liars.

One family member, Charles Woods – father of Tyrone Woods, a retired Navy Seal killed in the Benghazi attacks on September 11, 2012 –recalls that Hillary told him, “We are going to have the filmmaker arrested who was responsible for the death of your son.” Patricia Smith, grieving mother of victim Sean Smith, remembers clearly what Hillary told her as well and says she never received a real explanation from Clinton or the Obama administration on what happened.

The truth is that massive security failures at the highest levels of the Obama administration and Clinton’s State Department put the Benghazi mission at grave risk as terrorist threats grew daily. Her incompetence cost lives and her attempt to cover up the truth is an indignity on the memory of the fallen heroes in Benghazi.

lyingcrookedhillary.com/lie/hillary-lies-to-benghazi-families/

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-obama-trade-idUSKCN0XL00T
benzo.org.uk/ashop.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this kills the clinton

When is the last time Hillary had a public rally that didn't cost money to get in?

CROOKED HILARY
HILARY LIED PEOPLE DIED

oh

The disgusting font style needs to be fixed.

Maybe you should stop using a mac.

Oh. University computer. Using firefox.

Oh sweet I guess they'll add a new lie every week?

Probably, though with the amount of lies she tells they could add a new one every day. A new one every week means that the 10 lies will be done in the middle of August.

They could add one every day and still have plenty of fuel all the way to the general vote

But these are the Legendary Lies. The biggest ones she ever made.

lel poor universityfag

bump

TRUMP BUMP

LET THE TRUMPETS BLARE THE CALL FOR WAR!

NIMBLE NAVIGATORS, HO!

use sea monkey, cunt.

might wanna uncuck that mac.

SHOTS FIRED

Trump impregnated Hillary. This is why is radically pro-choice.

Is Pale Moon any good?

Icecat is the best Firefox fork.

It's IU is garbage, I use waterfox

Thanks lads. I remember it used to be popular, I'll try out these new ones.

It's good if you want something light. I don't use any add-on beside NoScript, so it works faster than any other browser for me. It's just not always compatible.

Around Macs, never relax

Soon, Shillary will have her own dedicated videos when Trump stumps her, again and again. First Rand, then Jeb, then Marco, then Ted, and now Hillary.

Soon.

wait

ok

The site isn't loading properly for me. Any idea why?

kek

Also it works perfectly

No thanks, Shlomo.

Shaking in your boots right about now, eh Mordercai?

Yeah not we're going to get the guys who killed your son, just that filmmaker. Treason trial when?

I've had problems with addons not working, Adblock+ being the most notable. Otherwise it's fantastic.

I can't imagine how mad globalist kikes like you must be after the Brexit and the possibility of Trump becoming the next POTUS.

THE GOYIM ARE WAKING UP

keked hard
ahsley is hot tho

And she works at a pawn store in Detroit. You can't get worse than that.

Come on, user, grow some taste.

use Ublock friend

You and your preference for women can fuck off.

Isn't she also a literal jew with a name like that?

Fuck you.

What would you hide from the God Emperor?

BUMP THE STICKY

What about Pale Moon?

Palemoon is not Firefox. It's good. Also try Otter-Browser for everything that doesn't require Fox. Much faster.

So I wake up this morning, check out Holla Forums and find out Holla Forums currently has about 400 more posts-per-hour than Holla Forums.

What's the Happening?

Look at the news, nigger

Britain actually left the EU? I had to check with other anons to make sure that wasn't a dream. I thought for sure the vote would be rigged to Hell and back. Perhaps the EU tried, but the Leave vote was too far ahead to make a rigged Remain win not look obvious.

(((>>6453660)))

Yeah and also Cameron resigned from prime minister

When I saw it in the theaters, everyone was silent. I had tears of rage streaming down my face.

Got a lot of friends to see it since. It's really a good movie to drive people away from voting Hillary for obvious reasons.

gas the macfags

On a unrelated note, she really let her self go.

but you're still using chrome

No I'm not

or you could just use lynx

I believe its called 'Axe' in Murrica.

HEH

Hi, Sarah

Thanks, Sarah

Holy shit m8 fucking kill yourself

I think thats one of those things where they tag 9gag on to racist images to make them look bad. But I could be wrong.

when was the last time Hillary had a press conference where the questions and answers wasn't planned ahead?

If you use a mac - you don't belong here. Leave.

Very nice Divide and Conquer there, friend.

there are plenty of good forks out there!

Gas yourself posthaste, my man.

DOWN WITH HILLARY ROTTEN CLINTON

Fuck off, I have one and an iPhone for work

Owning an iPhone is one thing but if you consciously made a decision to buy a mac then you should probably kill yourself.

I've got a macbook.

I like the OS.

Why does no one mention it was Hillary who started the whole government-backed college loan thing? She literally ruined higher education in this country.

Archive this shit newfags

:^)

Nah they are letting them stay, that shit site was a bubble, dead as fuck now so they need all the traffic they can get

Every operation in OSX is about four fewer clicks and it has a posix-compliant shell. Windows is for babbys.

Is Trump going to concentrate on a negative campaign? I feel that might be a mistake. Everyone already knows Hillary Clinton is crooked. They don't care. What they do care about is their own lives.

There are 2 biggest political parties in Poland, PiS and PO. In the elections 4 years ago, PiS's campaign stressed how corrupt and oligarchic PO is; PO was promising better standard of life. PO won.

In the elections last year, PO was hysterical how fanatically religious PiS is; PiS used the slogan "good change", promising to make the country more friendly to its citizens. PiS won.

If you want to win elections, then promise to people things they want; don't rely on name calling your opponent.

Nigga are u gay?

Trump has been tirelessly shitting on Hillary while simultaneously telling people how he's going to fix their lives and their country. You haven't been paying attention to a word he's said, have you?

nigger, put the video games down. You missed a great even lad, repent

You can't uninstall proprietary hardware.

What kind of retarded statement is that?

a true one.

VOTE FOR TRUMP, GOYIM!

From left, Mark Golding, Donald Trump, Irik Sevin, Peter Brant, Paul Onish and Malcolm Mallory at Onish’s bar mitzvah. All six boys attended Kew-Forest. Photograph courtesy of Paul Onish.

Your dubs confirm your true intentions here, kike.

GET OUT AND TRUMP THE VOTE, GOYIM!

Nothing you say will convince me or anyone else not to vote Trump.

But you'll keep trying to earn that sweet 3 cents per post, wont you?

That picture is proof that Donald Trump is definitely NOT Jewish. If Donald Trump were Jewish, he wouldn't have attended that Bar Mitzvah of his Jewish boyhood friend.

Did you forget we have IDs you stupid faggot?

wow stop posting anytime

Confused Canuck here, I haven't been following much British politics, so I'm not quiet sure what to make of Brexit, so I'm wondering what good is it for Britain? How will it affect it? I know it's a good step against globalism, but I also want some nice arguments should it come up during the coming weeks.

I think Trump has taken a great deal of effort to balance the negative and positive. Heck, even his "Anti-Hillary" speech was only half about HIllary.

Britain's independence to do what the fuck they want. Go watch Brexit: The Movie.

One example is that the British fish market got fucked by the EU. British fishermen who fished in waters for years couldn't fish there anymore due to bullshit EU restrictions and had to watch non-EU countries like Norway fish there and reap the benefits.

Are you Drumpftards awake yet? He's literally attacking hyr for even trying to tell the truth. How twisted can you be?

Maddow faggot fuck off you're a cancer of this board

Huff nitric oxide Learningchode

Yeah, user, the Brexit is totally a great thing.
I'm so glad those dirty goys - er, guys - voted to leave. Woohoo.

Maddow shill
fuck
off
you kike
That implies the parliment will let them
they wont
are you so retarded that you think that because they're not in the EU that they wont trade with eachother? look at norway maddow shill
this is a bad thing WHY?

~UGU~

MADDOW SHILL DIE
FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>HURR DURR UR A J00!
Nice buzzwords you've got there.
You imply that the EU will let the UK leave. They won't. Not truly, anyway.
Bingo. No EU membership, no single market, that's how it works.
No no, that's a misconception. Of course Britain will be free to trade with China and any other non-EU country it wants, but it must negotiate its own deals, and of course can only manage this one at a time. Since President Obama has already declared that the UK faces a decade-long wait for trade negotiations, that's going to make it quite a while before Brits can get back into the import/export business.
Because laws should be passed by professionals, and not pandering knee-jerk reactionaries? Because a uniform code of laws makes more sense than allowing every little island to come up with its own system? Because global needs outweigh the silly little whims of locally-minded shitlords?

are you retarded? they've already left faggot>>6468357
so basically you're a kike globalist shill
gotcha
fuck yourself maddow

He's a faggot, sure, but handle it like this instead:

Trade negotiations with countries don't take several years.

[Citation needed]

Not an argument, faggot

Not an argument, faggot

Not an argument, faggot

>so basically you're a Jewish-American globalist shill
And this is a bad thing why?
No they haven't. As of this very second, the are not disentangled from the EU. That will take time - did you really not know?

Sure, here you go:
\reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-obama-trade-idUSKCN0XL00T

As for the rest of your shitpost:
Try again, stormderp.

I think I genuinely feel bad for you, rachposter. You really are a pathetic individual

don't try to respond

Typical stormderp doublethink.

Bitch, seriously?
You do realize king nigger isn't going to be president in 1 year let alone 10 years? Even Shillery has dialed down the rhetoric now, and the God emperor would be happy to push trade with the UK.

Rach, you are so fucking stupid.

Yeah is it really saying obama will stay president for 10 YEARS? we all know trump is a deal maker lmao

Holla Forums gyndyr relations in a microcosm.

The thing is Rachfag, you'd have to reconsider your argument with the upcoming elections.

If Shillary is elected, then yes, the trade deals would continue to be stalled because its a direct continuation of the Obama administration agenda. If Trump is elected, its a different outcome.

But President Hyllyry Clytyn won't be - after all, she doesn't negotiate with terrorists. ;^)

you make me laugh rachfag

You didn't prove shit Rach, you demonstrated Obama is a pet nigger the globalists use to make veiled economic threats.
WE ALREADY KNEW THIS.
Obama will be as irrelevant as Jimmy Carter come 2018. How can he possibly affect UK trade?

The fire on your ass is undoubtedly blazing hot enough to melt steel beams.

I know she's an SJW… but I don't believe it. That HAS to be photoshopped

Bernie Sanders had a lot of cool ideas, it's just such a shame that he wasn't electable.

die of aids faggot

Shoved that down the memory hole, have we? Here, I'll help you: When Hyllyry Clyntyn, whom I'm voting for, is our President, she'll kick Britain back to the end of the line where it belongs for the next decade.

and clinton a corrupt as all hell politician is in power what will she do to not violate sovereign rights of the people?

back to

with you foul demon!

Rach, you remember back in special Ed when they told you 'everyone is a winner'?

They lied.

(checked)
Trips confirm Hillary would actually be this stupid.

But Rach, what if the UK makes a generous donation to the Clinton Foundation? I'm sure their quickly processed trade deal would be a (((coincidence))) right?

Bullshit, prove it.

Of course! I'm sure you stormderps, with your watchful (((eye))) that some might even say is all-seeing, are no strangers to pure cohencidence. Some things just happen to happen a certain way, sometimes in very quick succession.

Coincidence is all it is, stupid boyim. Don't read into it.

To answer that, we must first start with the definition of "sovereign rights" and what, if any, violations, limitations, or legal restrictions are to be expected, tolerated, or permitted.

I'll let you define "sovereign rights" as well as give your own views concerning the issues surrounding them I outlined above.

I notice you don't want to address that Clinton can be bought and sold and how this is kills your argument for the UK being punished by trade.
Just face it, it was a empty threat to begin with.

Who should I vote for then chaim?

just report shills dude

is the site being ddosed?

Doesn't seem like it to me, and I've been here all night

Hillary is what, about 70? If she is actually taking benzodiazepines at her age, that's incredibly worrying. Benzos and old age do not mix:
benzo.org.uk/ashop.htm

Boris is going to be PM though and Boris will make sure Brexit happens
Nice try

morning brit Holla Forums how is your day going

reminder, we have user's on her team giving shit advice and trying to sabotage her.

if this is true, we are in for some hilarious books, interviews, and other tell-alls from these saboteurs in the near future

c'mon faggot. you can do better than that.

>without at least seeming to be friendly to jews
Yeah, this meme needs to die, bro. I have black and mexican friends, but that doesn't mean they still don't have to go back

try hilarious live performances of Shit-hill, and I'll agree.

jews always back both ponies and stab them both in the back when the moment is right.

I use Firefox, fuck you. There are a million forks and Firefox still works great, I've already got my aspie extension set up, it's fucking good enough