4chan's being raided by CTR shills

Ever since CTR planted Richard Spencer, they have been raiding 4chan's Holla Forums thread like non stop. I invite you if you want CTR dismantled to immediately go over and if you see this comment on any post "Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.", immediately report them to the mods.

Woa man stop the fucking presses!

4chan has been occupied by shills since 2010. They're even trying to come over here to shill their shit. So our Holla Forums has to get over-paranoid about shills coming to turn it into 4pol/ and then retards wonder why the moderation is so strict

sounds like business as usual for 4chan

The shills have planted Spencer as a distraction to #pizzagate and #twittergate. They are deliberately trying to take away all attention for both scandals. Help out the cause and get them off.

why is everything a gate now

elections been over for a while retard

It's been happening for decades.

Are you underage?
[scandal]+"Gate" has been a media buzzword off and on for the decades following the Watergate Scandal

just seems like ever since gamergate even the most mundane shit has gate stamped on the end now, like #shirtgate from awhile back

what is..

Yeah but how am I going to impress my friends without some fake boogeyman to bitch about? Don't worry, a new one will come after this one, just like the ones before.

Is it that hard to grasp that I'm just saying that everything has it now even if its just some guy wearing a lewdish shirt and I think its getting ridiculous?

Oh well, I guess you will just have to beat them at an argument.

Thank you!!!!!!! I feel like Spencer and Alex Jones are being branded as the supposed figureheads of trump supporters, and they are going to incite the impending race war. (whites vs all)

just today alex picked up and loaded an assault rifle and said something stupid…

Please stop using terms that have been bandied about so much that they have lost all semblance of any real meaning.
also, please rate my assault knife and assault cock.

wtf does it matter? there literally are jews trying to destroy the world right fucking now and you're worried about some stupid word?