I just put a lot of effort into making this new OC. Please leave positive feedback regarding it in this thread

I just put a lot of effort into making this new OC. Please leave positive feedback regarding it in this thread.

Time travel, of course. Great OC my friend.

Thanks bud.

Being a loli

Small Loan.

Then if I'm in good with the Donald I can just use his time machine whenever.

nice loss edit

lolification probably, easy money and live as long as I can stand the taste of jizz

Worthless
Like I give a shit
Gay
ok I guess but I don't know how to run a business.

Why not, I don't know, have a loli sex slave that can't age and can't be heard/seen by anybody but yourself?

You become a loli, you don't get one you fucking retard.

Lolification.

The power to get anyone I want thrown in jail and assraped to death plus immortality.

Being in a physically frail body is a drag, but when I'm ten thousand years old and have more skills and knowledge amassed than all the rest of the world put together… I'll find a way to get by.

see

Can you post the original image of the smug anime pic pls? thanks.

Time Machine

It would be really easy to advice hitler how to win WW2. He made a lot of simple mistakes.

Just for you babe.

Ehhhhhh… hard to say. He certainly could have made it much bloodier… but it's questionable if he'd have finished the bomb in time to really "win" it. Likely if he hadn't gone on a Russian offensive, the Russians would have seized the opportunity to landgrab and he'd have been caught between the reds and rest of the allies all the same… just with a lot stronger force… thus requiring Berlin to be basically 100% flattened by our bombers before we eventually overran him.

I would go with small loan.

if the argument thingy was outside imageboards that would be my choice, winning any argument can be a the ultimate key to power.

this

Ever consider that nazi germany wasn't so great and that you are being sentimental about it due to bandwagon effect?

I'd do it just for the lulz

>>>Holla Forums

not calling me CTR??? wtf Holla Forums ? I am disappoint.

well then, respect

The lolification is objectively the best because it makes you fucking immortal. It kind of breaks the thing.

k

Lolification obviously. I don't even want to a little girl but the potential to be immortal and still able to off myself if I get bored is tempting.

what did he mean by this?

immortal but weak, not to mention molested on a daily basis.

he means that you need to go back to 4Chan.

Just get a gun or something.

You realize half the sick fucks on Holla Forums would enjoy that, right?

who would sell a gun to a 9 year old?

I realize it now. kek

You get one before you have the procedure done.

I'd go for lolification. Cute little girls can have pretty much whatever they want, and it could be fun to seduce and blow a cute teenage boy every few months.

Shit, I'll take the Small Loan, as much as I wanna be the little girl I'd be a shit loli.