Ex-Muslism and "forced sex"

Know your enemy, Holla Forums.

Ex-muslim posted a video about hypocrisies that made him leave the Islam after 16 years, showing that Koran induce rape of married "captured" women.

He plans to make more videos in the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

inthenameofallah.org/Muhammad's Appearance.html
atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-reason-why-prophet-muhammad-used.html
archive.is/XZ4X
archive.is/9Ai2P
web.archive.org/web/20100124170632/http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?53462-Awrah-of-Slave-Women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B-but he's a ginger

He couldn't ex-ginger himself, I think.

Doesn't he know apostasy is a crime punishable by death?

Why are so many gingers muzzie lads?

So this is the sort of retard that converts and spends all his time online arguing for islam.

To be fair, it probably took him a while to learn enough of the language to look into this stuff himself. Stopping to pray every five minutes isn't very conducive to learning.

Because Mo painted his beard red with henna. Gingers get special attention because of this.
Which is appealing to them, having been teased their entire lives for having no soul and all.

well thats how long it took for me to leave christianity… but i started being indocrinated as soon as i could understand language

what an ugly sounding language

sounds like he's got a monster wad of mucus in his throat he's trying to clear out

like a cat coughing up a furball

There's no such thing as an ex-Muslim. Muslim apostates are a form of taqiyya.

That's bullshit, there are of ex-muslims that are redpilled on the islam, they are just a really small minority.

*lots of

I don't care if he is a "secret agent" or not, that's some pretty good shit he got there and it needs to be used.

inthenameofallah.org/Muhammad's Appearance.html

"Red-hair is still honoured amongst Moslems as the Prophet Mohammed himself was reported to have red hair." [von Schwerin (1960) 27.]

atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-reason-why-prophet-muhammad-used.html

because they were bullied at school

You weren't in Christianity. See

They can't be trusted.

He posted that on the comment section.

I just saw that.
It's really strange.

No he didn't. That was a fake account.

Hahahaha, this!

The kid in pic related was probably the object of ridicule. Then, a quick conversion later and he has "muh oppression" card and is practically worshipped among shitskin mudslimes.

who

I posted this on /islam/ and they basically agreed that sexual slaves are halal. Some said the slave has to "agree" to sex, as if they are in any position to genuinely consent to such a thing…

For a religion that values marriage so much, it seems so indifferent to sex outside of marriage as long as the master labels the woman a "slave" and dominates her in some way. As if capturing a woman entitles you to her body

If you look at it a certain way, islam is the perfect system of conquest.
Multiple wives and slave girls allowed, no masturbation or contraception, husband allowed to rape wife, it all adds up to lots of jihadis to crush the infidel.
Meanwhile in the west…………..

looks like he shoahd some muzzie butts

He's dead meat.

Wait a minute, I was told that muslims were the most tolerant and accepting of womyn and gais. Oh, he's white, nvm total shitlord tbh fam

#religionofpeace #triggered

I think I'm going to make a thread on Holla Forums about how the Pope is Catholic and bears shit in the woods

To be fair he did break away from it and is now creating red pilled videos for the normalfags. If he actually believes what he is doing is right then expect a lot of virtue signaling against mudshits. That's the kind of shit that normalfags eat up, I say make webms and spread the good shit from these videos.

I think that I saw him in a 60 minutes documentary.

They're the faggots who couldn't hack the banter. I

've always gotten the feeling that most sjws got bullied in school too.

That's not to say that bullying makes you a whiney faggot, I just think these kind of people are the ones who never stood up to their bullies.

Muslims are never fair.

This comment.

Yeah, let's just continue the kike shit against people with rare non-shitskin features.

Every fucking time.

I dont have time to watch at the moment but can someone tell me if he mentions "taqiyya" in the Quran?

Personally I think that is one of the most incriminating parts of the book for Muslims. They are allowed to lie for Islam.

He's a very useful cog in the anti-muslim brigade. Don't listen to these shills posting here, this is gold.

I'm back, and he didnt.

But this thread deserves a bump anyway

There are ginger muslims in the Caucus region

I saved this awhile ago, can someone maybe put it to a nasheed? I would but I'm a noob and don't have/don't know the software and no editing skills.

Thanks in advance, m8s.

yes, muslims always do that
when asked about slavery in islam, they answer "slaves are very well treated and happy"
archive.is/XZ4X
the current attempt to destroy western civilization is to allow slavery worldwide
archive.is/9Ai2P
they discuss it openly
web.archive.org/web/20100124170632/http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?53462-Awrah-of-Slave-Women

bump for exposure

bump

This made me wonder: There's this old idea that Islam seems to be repeating the history of Christianity, delayed by some 6 centuries. In that case, it's about due for the protestant/catholic split.

And why did that happen? Somebody decided to translate the Bible and ruin centuries of deception.

So what if somebody produced a very readable (simple language), seemingly unbiased translation of Koran, and also a collection of clerical statements, and distributed this among liberals and muslims under the guise of teaching about islam to increase understanding or some shit? Retarded western libs would line up thinking they're gonna get pozzed, and instead they'll accidentally redpill themselves. Meanwhile the book triggers a schism in the Muslim world and they descend into internal conflict 10x worse than current sunni/shia split.

We know who our enemy is Jew.

Nope. It was not about the translations. It was about the Pope (Leo X??), his open whoring, his bastards in Bishoprics, and the selling of indulgences. Luthers protest was an attempt to move TOWARDS a more religious life.

You can get English copies of the Koran now. The problem is that Islam is a ideology masquerading as a religion, and so theological issues are irrelevant as a splitting point.

It was a line of succession issue that forced the Shia/Sunni split, not doctrine per se.

The current translations are provided by sincerely pro-Islam groups however. What if the translator happened to not obfuscate the unappealing passages?

Not really. Allegations of corruption (not necessarily without basis) were polemical talking points, similar to how today leftists say that the Catholic Church has no moral standing to speak about abortion or homosexuality because priests are all child rapists. It's a pretext for discrediting the opposition, but wasn't the primary issue. Similarly, the Protestant Reformation can't really be labeled as a move to a more religious life. The opposite is probably more accurate in many ways. The Protestant Reformers abolished monasticism and religious life, attacked popular devotions as superstitions, destroyed old religious sites and artifacts, etc. The Reformation was complicated and can't be reduced to a single narrative.

redheads are attracted to islam because you are higher status. like that one redhead faggot weve all seen on the muslim patrols or whatever.

doesnt help that redheads are bullied either; makes it even more enticing.