Cringe/autism threads aren't allowed on 4chan

Anyone up for one here?

Other urls found in this thread:

ohjoysextoy.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they've sunk that low?

Half the threads here are about jerking off to crude drawings of elementary school girls so it seems redundant

I don't see why not.

Nothing is fucking allowed there. The site was build on edge and scum-shaming. It's fucking dead. I've found great alternatives.

List them please. I have the distinct honor of being a longtime lurker/newfag in the post goobergum exodus so I never got the chance to be the cancer I know I can be elsewhere

I'm surprised Holla Forumsco/'s bizarre adventure threads are still there even though those are essentially cringe/autism threads.

How about you post some cringey comics? I know you're from 4chan, but here it's favorable to actually put shit in threads.

Just got back and was planning on posting some but had to help a friend move a sofa.
I didn't mean for this thread to turn into chan bitching.

just this once seeing as chris chan will die within a month or so

You should've posted some in the first post. Ol' Casual Shitchan might've conditioned you to make threads the easy way, but here we always do it the hard way, because the hard way's always best.

You know, when I glanced at the thumbnail for a brief moment I was hoping it was the werediaper comic.

I've heard that chris has a crotch wound that he thinks is a growing vagina. Anyone have source on this?

Jesus Christ what?

This

Check /cow/ for more details.

You will regret it though.

Post the webm

I imagine this event will be mentioned during their eventual divorce negotiations.

You mean the "Cum out of the wound" one? Cause im pretty sure that was concluded to not be CWC.

Yet.

Have these classics instead.

I really shouldn't be showing you this.

Don't open it, okay? Please. If there's any hope for your soul you won't be able to stand it. And if this doesn't faze you, then may god have mercy upon you, for you are too far gone for anyone to save you.

This legitimately looks like something I would've made when I was 12 years old. Except this guy actually went through with it.

Uh… except for the end. What the fuck.

I am in possession of many such horrors.

Dare you gaze upon them?

It's not that bad. Because I've seen it a hundred times already.

Thank you based colonel

I laughed pretty hard, especially at the kicking part.

isn't every thread on Holla Forums a cringe thread?

Why?

That comic was actually pretty damned good for promotional material. Col. Grodd was the best part.

Because it would be entirely self referential.

Yeah, kinda. Considering the nature of the comic industry at this point.

I'm not sure you realize who made this comic. Educate yourself

ohjoysextoy.com

She isn't wrong, though.

Genuinely surprised she isn't German.