Who else here has threads deleted for no apparent reason without ban? Pic related. The mods here are dumb potheads

Who else here has threads deleted for no apparent reason without ban? Pic related. The mods here are dumb potheads.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're a massive faggot for doing [d+] to people without giving them a ban. Do yourself a favor and kill yourself.

Sticky this thread pls.

Mellow out.

Thank you based vol.

This is now a pothead thread.

How long until the entire US legalizes weed?

the only thing that awakes the userbase from braindeath is a modbash.
can the board last much longer?
anons, srsly, leave this site to Holla Forums, the ponies and pedos. try the other chans.
in truth, you only come here because everywhere else is dead, so help the chan ecosphere breath again. go help a chan with good intentions become a good chan. this place is cak.

I post bare ip and still get threads deleted for no reason whatsoever. I think the mods get paid per delete so with no cheese pizza gotta make the quota somehow.

Is there a log someplace that lists what threads get taken down and which mod did it?

you wanna put me outta business, faggot?
the stoner friendly states in the us have taken the shortcut to hell on weed by handing it to business. it'll be on the shelf in the gas station with candy before objective (i.e. federally funded) research into it's long term effects on the young, in particular, is authorised. how long before mcdonalds gets in on the cash cow? how long before real weed can not be had for love nor money in the land god blessed? look before you leap.

Double dubs don't lie. Except when they do, like now. OP made two posts and fucked off. I made all the others and the mod made one and you made one. The rest of the user base are in other threads not giving a fuck about the tiny amount of loud whiners.

You could also go post on another Chan and help it grow, but you prefer to post here all day every day with your Jim obsession. Strange how you can stalk him, post his dox and dig up any info you can on his family and those threads stay up for days. I think your obsession with him will lead you to go worship at his temple, which I had no idea he was building until your unending autism compelled you to post about it and make forced memes.

You are really strange.

you need a change of diaper, kid. just shut up in the meantime, huh?

I trust the government and business more than some kid slinging shit weed for inflated prices. There is no quality control at all when buying contraband.
LEGALIZE IT

post discarded

Cry moar. Then get a real job hippie. Uncle Sam is gonna be rolling in the tax dollars and I will be able to pick up a pack of joints from the gas station at 3 AM like they were cigarettes. It's gonna be glorious.

>putting personal greed before FREEDOM
May your leafs turn yellow and you buds become moldy.

Kid? I'm 51 years old. OP asked so I answered. I wasn't crying about it.

Here's the logs for Holla Forums 8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=b A lot of threads deleted for no apparent reason.

I personally don't give a fuck if people get their posts deleted by the mods. But for the love of god please at least give us reasons for having threads get deleted.

Not everyone is a "goon." But the constant Jim posting is just sad. OP what was your thread about?

not really.
firstly you confound at least 2 anons, one who seems to have a gilbert/kennedi style obsession with jim,(ave, soldier) and me, who only wants him gone.
secondly, dys, if you follow up the trashdox dropped by me or the gilbert user, you'll have trouble distinguishing between disinformation and truth. i attack the enemy, not his mom. besides, jim discredited himself, without anybody's help thru Goldwater. now all that's needed is for you to wise up and the chans can move on from being instruments in a political shitfling organised by assholes at the expense of the userbase.

I"m not dysnomia. Just his defense force.

How much does Josh pay you to get dubs like that?

How can Jim be "gone"? He owns the place and would have to sell it first.

Dysnomia has a real job and is on my side.

it's worthless.

Well good. Also what the hell is his job now anyway?

It makes a quarter million a year, according to some pedo.

You'd just be paying more for the same shitty weed.

reliable source!
2ch makes money. jim controls it. he also has a pigfarm and a property portfolio in flipland. Holla Forums is a vanity project by a man without the means to sustain it.

Except I can get it without all the bullshit calling, waiting and meeting up. It will be worth it.

Who will sustain it instead then?

If you say so.
I'd rather just look for a better dealer than have to buy shitty generic weed and pay sales tax on it.

It worked in best korea and all the potheads will vote always for the pothead party, you are just another useful drug user.

But I don't smoke anymore. Not for years.

Sure, if you say so.

I do say so, and you can't prove otherwise. But if I didn't have to jump through hoops with flaky dealers and risk arrest it would be great.
Or do you mean voting for Stein and Johnson in the US? It won't be necessary to vote that way for those dumb enough to make that their most important issue once it is legal. It is moving forward anyway on the state level. It will be legal everywhere in the next 5-10 years. I guarantee it.

get a job bitch

i already run a business. i don't need more job, thx.

not for long

as in an entrepreneur who pays himself for sex? you're just stupid.

ooh! a triggered tard. always fun to watch. where i come from, there ain't no mom's basement, no neet bucks and no free watermelon either. you have to fend for yourself. i alone control my anus and i don't give a fuck for moralising and your gay threats. enjoy poverty. i couldn't get on with that shit. period.

No, you fucking spastic - self-emplyed as in a prostitute who doesn't have a pimp. How fucking dense are you?

The text just makes that gif funny as shit.
Do people actually find these sissy captions hot?

well there's always someone out there who can to anything

Noomi Rapace is hot af and I've fapped to her for years, but the captions don't anything for me. I just post it for the keks xD

Try harder

is that you pothead?

360 303 0991

who is this?

I'll have you know I haven't injected any "mary jewanna" for several days, good sir. My sponsor is very proud of me

?

good for you. now get a real job

I guess mods just hate me.

Desperately want to find a woman like OP pic.

That's not a normal thing here? I know halfchan deletes threads in minutes.