I need ways to make money on the internet, few hundred eurocuckdollars a month would be enough

I need ways to make money on the internet, few hundred eurocuckdollars a month would be enough
go

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/this-person-makes-10000-a-month-writing-fake-news-2016-11-17
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't have all day

Mechanical Turk
Camwhoring
Stealing
Programming

shitty pay
not a faggot
how would that even work?
too stupid
but thanks I guess

marketwatch.com/story/this-person-makes-10000-a-month-writing-fake-news-2016-11-17

be arabian refugee go to germany make a few thousand dollars a month

err, just to clarify
you be arabian refugee..
i work for my moneyz (stupid, i know)

I will consider something similar when I become less lazy

I know what's going on in your cucked hellhole but I'm european so it won't work

You could scam bitcoins on TOR. Best way would probably to put up a fake pedo site; have some light nudes on the front page, claim to have good shit behind a paygate, and then not give them shit when they pay up. Could even require an email and try to extort them for money to not "expose" them, but most people arent that dumb. What're they gonna do, call the FBI? Problem is you won't be making much, especially starting out.

Drugs could work too but most legit TOR dealers go through legit markets and have reviews, so you probably won't make it far.

Godspeed my dude

Considering that some say fbi pretty much runs tor, this is some serious shit. But thanks for the creative suggestion matey.

I need more

get a job faggot

8-17 5 days a week for 2€/hr seems fun

Nigger, if you don't have skills you have to have a strong back. That's the way it is in the real world AND online. If you're lazy and unskilled well, you're going hungry.

sell custom drawings on deviantart

Dye your hair, gain 50 pounds, and make 200 videos putting down white men. Then make a
Patron and a shitty "game."

Pretty much, I have a rope ready, looking for a miracle here

If all else fails, you could try becoming a burglar/thief.

This.

A lot of robberies go unsolved. Try friending people in towns near you on facebook, wait for them to post about their vacation, and then go bust into their house at night. If you only do it every few months and are careful about how you sell it you should be good

sell your organs on the internet

What about gambling then? I have a little dosh, I might as well try it before killing myself. What's the best way? Sports betting?

Stop being a nigger. Get on Mechanical Turk, and while that keeps you alive learn to program.

My brain is fried because of my illnesses and lifestyle, I'm not capable of it

Bullshit. Stop using your past as an excuse. Right now you have the ability to do MT work. Right now you have the ability to learn to program. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, let your balls drop, and get to work.

I seriously have a serious condition that is fucking me up real hard. I tried at least 20 times over 5 years. I'll try MT even though it's fucking shit

Try selling your ass.. quick eaSY cash

>>>/leddit/

What did you try 20 times?

learning programming/web shit

What is your learning method?

Tried books and mostly interactive tutorials

Did you try watching videos and listening to podcasts? Maybe audio and example-based learning is your style.

Barely, I'll try, thanks.

Unless your name is Pajeet good luck with Mechanical Turk and freelance programming.

trial and error