We need to destroy this bitch on all levels starting immediately...

We need to destroy this bitch on all levels starting immediately. A full on blitzkrieg has to happen pronto or we will be literally doomed, the time for lollygagging has passed.

Other urls found in this thread:

fisheaters.com/srpdf/xtheplotagainstthechurch.pdf
arcticbeacon.com/books/Nesta_Webster-Secret_Societies_and_Subversive_Movements.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slide thread, OP makes no point, doesn't inform us about anything and the thread has no actual subject

lol are you talking about your own post Anonberg?

Okay

hey you dumb nigger, this board is literally slide proof. there are 1000 threads plus pinned threads, fucking kike ass faggot go suck another cock

Agreed. We need to hit her hard and keep reminding people of that shit until they can quote it in their sleep.

We should also hit Warren.

Ignore him. He's a shill (there's a few running around in some other threads). They are the first to respond because they set their catalog to thread creation date. So yes, these guys literally sit around waiting for new threads to start so they can shit on them early in hopes that will stop the thread from taking off.

OP has a diff standard of quality from replies. There have been ample Hillary hate threads, your call to action is charming, but it's a community circle jerk at best. Discussion doesn't start with a pic and "get her!"

He wants to discuss this shit which makes sense. Link those other threads then.

fuck off Satan, it's exactly what's needed

you must be misinformed to think that america was not rigged from the start
fisheaters.com/srpdf/xtheplotagainstthechurch.pdf

Trump already started with the Hillocaust, did you see the complete madness he unleashed on the cunt on his rally yesterday?

I mean really now.

fyi anti jewish books before WW2 are more powerful, read some Nesta Webster, she had it nailed

We should follow his lead is my point, the media is just saying "DUDE TRUMP SAYS HILL IS A LIAR LMAO"

He did say he was launching a website. We should counter "fact checks" that are aimed at debunking Trump's claims and also check to see what's missing from the site and hope they are backing shit up because you know damn well that shit will be hit with DDoS attacks out the ass.

might as well link her best work

arcticbeacon.com/books/Nesta_Webster-Secret_Societies_and_Subversive_Movements.pdf

If you want Holla Forums to act the first thing you should try is not lying.

I wonder who would sage this thread…

Yeah, destroy her before the DNC to confirm we get Biden, who Trump has no clear strategy to beat and will have the full support of King Nigger.

Bide your time, retard. We have over 4 months. 3 weeks will not be long.

Chaim or stupid, I can't tell the difference anymore.

Fuck off, you didn't even read my post didn't you

dude Biden is the best option, Bernouts will be fucking pissed if they bypass him for some political hack, they will vote for Hillary though

The point of us hitting her hard is to set in people's mind earlier on that she is unfit. Before the DNC or the media are even aware of this, it will be too late for them and they will have already committed to Hillary leaving them wide-open for a serious butt-fucking.

Your post is exactly what a kike would write to head off any discussion about attacking clinton

Sure, right after Brexit.

ur a fag

Wow, the saint I pray to find lost things is like Zylkon Ben!

Joe "loli express? I just go to the library" Biden.

Okay.

People have been trying to destroy this cunt for years.
Shes (((Chosen)))
you can't get anything through the social networks or traditional media.
Trump is probably the only person who can take her out. It will have to be during the live televised debates so that they can not edit or mince words or refuse broadcast.

limey pls, don't u have Brexit to vote in?

Someone make a meme of Trump pepe using his frog tongue to eat Hillary spider.

MS PAINT 1K HOURS

Serious question, where does this Biden will replace Hillary meme come from?
It doesn't even seem like a viable option to me.
Are vice presidents allowed to run for presidency while they're still in office?
Does he even have the widespread support like Hillary does? He seems like a nobody in the eyes of the general public.

Honestly it'd probably be suicide if they attempted to go from someone who has actual traction to fucking kidfucker Biden.

Stop listening to ghost.

Don't besmirch the name of Donald Trump

I'm voting Trump. Thats all you need to do. A billion dollars of Jew Shekels for Hillary does nothing if you vote Trump.