Disney warned us about CalArts, but we didn't listen!

Disney warned us about CalArts, but we didn't listen!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1PyZJC7AHY&list=PLoCOb_OF73EyqLxQG1e-TNtEqueEslfsF&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=sBrZik5qD-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's like I'm actually watching Avengers Assemble!

It's spoofing this era of limited animation dumbus

You have no jurisdiction here OP. Leave art criticism to the Enforcers!

Who the fuck are you kidding, Feral? We've had the Swat Katz running Megakat City's art programs for a month now because you kept wasting tax payer money on performance art.

I'm just saying you're forcing these buzzword memes that meant nothing in the first place

If you had posted something more like HB or UPA it would feel less tacked on

So we get Badly Animated Man AND Captain Obvious?!

Considering the sate of how poor most animated cartoons are now it's funny looking back at stuff that used to make fun of HB for having cheap animation.

That's pretty well animated tho?

At least back in the day, the whole deal was making the most of their limited budget and assets, and the character designs were the type that would have cost a ton to animate well.

But nowadays most art graduates started drawing cartoon characters and never actual humans.

Ironic isn't it? Back then we had complex designs that were hard to animate because of the limited technology.

And now we have simple designs that can't be animated well at all.

You shouldn't talk.

Is your sexiness' fault the show was cancelled.

noice.

personally I can see appeal of Tumblr art on a budget over dated assembly-line animation. To the target audience, of course.

A warnings a warning

CalArts is the Full Sail of Holla Forums

I swear, someone attending CalArts is basically them saying "welp, I'll never be able to animate well". Fuck, animators on Youtube who learned to do it on their own are better than most of the shit on TV.

Also..have this one

They're impressive if you consider they're all Korean sweatshop or Flash animators, doing someone else's purposely easy-to-draw art

accidently had this blasting over it while watching

was alright

youtube.com/watch?v=f1PyZJC7AHY&list=PLoCOb_OF73EyqLxQG1e-TNtEqueEslfsF&index=5

somebody never saw thundar the barbarian

youtube.com/watch?v=sBrZik5qD-Q

Could Mama Goku survive Badly Animated Man's two-frame punch?

it would make her stronger

Wait…what?

You know what.

No..I don't know what..and my brain is still trying to figure out how that "thing" existed.