Positive Propaganda for Boys

Positive Propaganda for Boys
Tin Tin–is an 80s-90s adventure/detective/action comic book series.

I remember when I was a kid–Tin Tin was hugely popular–kids would devour the stories.

We as a team should write/illustrate some new stories and release it free on all kinds of "funny pages websites" to redpill kids. Search online for more info/scans of the comic.

These stories write themselves–especially with arabs, jews, niggers as the bad guys and tin tin as the good guy–solving international mysteries/conspiracies, scooting around in submarines, parachuting out of planes etc.

We'd need some good scripts and illustrators.
We could also scour for talent on the other /pols/

I think energy is better spent on these types of things then just shit posting at each other all day in a hug box.

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2016/01/from-leon-degrelle-to-tintin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Negro, what? The first book came out in 1929, and the majority of the comic was published in the forties. There was not a single book that came out in the 80s or 90s because Hergé died in 1983. Check your facts.

Other than that, Tintin is the shit.

I'm not even that old but it hurts

We should find more kids' stories in general, put them in a MEGA link or something then spread it around. I got quite a few Tintin's in my language, may as well scan them and do it myself.

That wasn't meant to be a reply

Only prob is: tin tin was a bit of a cuck (overly friendly–"everyone is cool") We'd have to remake him: harden him up/redpill him.

oy vey, cuck^10

4 Elements to a story:

THEMES (basically redpills–Race, Women, Politics, Controlled Opposition, D&C, Immigration etc)

CHARACTERS (Trump, Soros etc)

ENVIRONMENTS (EU, USA, etc)

EVENTS (Happenings, Problems/Detective work/Solved, etc)

It's better than that user. The character of Tintin is probably based on the Belgian fascist and Waffen SS hero Leon Degrelle

counter-currents.com/2016/01/from-leon-degrelle-to-tintin/

One idea would be:

Placing Tin Tin in Germany Before WWII, as a spy, and showing what the Jews were up to.
Tin Tin is given a mission to investigate some kind of banking fraud, and discovers a huge conspiracy etc, which leads him to uncovering a big Jewish web. Interspersed in all this he flies the old German planes, goes into secret underground bunkers etc

Another episode could be about LA RAZA / Birth of ISIS – etc.

During the stories we could also teach practical skills: bush craft, knots, picking locks, encryption, math, etc

KIDS WILL DEVOUR THESE (if we do it well)–THEY WILL PUT AWAY THE CRAPPY CORPORATE JEWISH TV SHOWS–THEY WILL FEEL OUR AUTHENTICITY AND REALNESS OF THESE STORIES.

The Redwall series is basically about a series of intermittent race wars and the protagonists usually win said war by simply killing the shit out of the enemy. They're great fun, remarkably unpozzed and about as apolitical as it's possible to be; they're just young adult adventure stories where the good talking animals secure their freedom by killing the shit out of the bad talking animals and then celebrate by eating really, really, really good food.

Also
Are you sure you're even qualified to make this thread, OP?

Redwall is the best.

Yes, yes I got the dates wrong. Lets move on with the main points and not *always* nitpick/slide with the stupid small stuff.

I think we now know who is responsible for the immigration problems in Europe.

no surprises here

The series wasn't bad, but it has the budget of an 80s direct-to-video bible cartoon and the content was toned down and changed up some and consequentially it can come off as pretty damn corny.

I'm not saying that it's not worth watching, but books first and foremost.

I loved it as a kid (still remember all the names like Cluny the Scourge and Martin the Warrior), but watching it back now was a little disappointing.

Have you read any of the books?

If you get sick of more substantial fare and want some light fiction, try them. The first three in particular (Redwall, Mossflower and Mattimeo, in that order) are probably the best of the bunch.

Brian Jacques was a personal favourite of mine when I was younger. The bellmaker and the long patrol were pretty cool!

No, it's better this way. Then he can have a surprised or angry reaction when the nigger/spic/kebab plays true to type.

Love those single exclamation points. Also radiating sweat beads.

Also Tintin can team up with a SWPL who has comically wrong perceptions of muds. A lot of Professor Calculus and Thompson Twins memes will fit there.

Good idea OP, Im in. I will write scripts.
We need Historians as well!

yes, we should work together on meaningful projects–rather than being massive shitposting faggots.

I read these a ton as a kid and I also read nearly every single Calvin and Hobbes.

Good times.

Just kind of spitballing ideas here, but what about this:
A story about a typical citizen of Sweden (or some other really cucked country) who is blissfully naive about how bad things really are in his country. He loves and welcomes the refugees invading his country with open arms, thinks the holocaust was the worst atrocity to ever grace mankind, believes LGBT folks are just swell, and is generally bluepilled on every topic imaginable.
He decides to join the police force to uphold the peacefulness of his diverse community, but along the way discovers the cold, hard truth that muslims, jews, fags, etc. actually aren't too pleasant after all.
Our guy tries so hard to give these poor, oppressed groups of people the benefit of the doubt in every situation he gets himself into, but they never fail to show their nasty colors, thus redpilling our hero even further.

Tell me what you think.

You mean…

Death Wish?

Police procedural/detective
Sounds like a great idea.

Plenty of available stories as well!

I think its important to paint a complex picture as well–not just a "white perfect" "brown all shit". We should show there are some good browns–but how overall they are bad news.

Reasearch how to compose a story and write a script!
Start small/simple and build up.

(Im working on my own ones as well)

4 Elements to a story:

THEMES (basically redpills–Race, Women, Politics, Controlled Opposition, D&C, Immigration etc)

CHARACTERS (Trump, Soros etc)

ENVIRONMENTS (EU, USA, etc)

EVENTS (Happenings, Problems/Detective work/Solved, etc)

—————————–

Story Maps – Diagram out the story. 1st Starting with BIG picture/main events only– and then, with a layering approach, further adding more and more events in between the main events.

If someone is willing to come up with the story/write/plan, I would love to illustrate.

I'm not good at writing at all, but i've got art skills.

Absolutely everyone should watch the old Conan the Barbarian movie with Arnold. It's amazing, and young boys would definitely love it. This is my favourite scene - Conan finds an ancient tomb.

I wouldn't mind a Crom meme tbh.

OP you fucking retard you haven't even read Tintin. They're almost a hundred years old which is why they are so based. They were written and drawn by a man who loved fascism.

How the fuck is that true in the least? I used to read all the Tintin books many times as a child. He's always beating up negroes, chinamen, injuns, all kinds of savages.

It's photoshopped you retards. He's on a trip to Africa there to civilize the savages. It is the white mans burden after all.

pic related
Its from Tintin in America if I remember correctly

This sounds fun as hell, I'd love to write some sort of cat in the hat clone with subtle redpills

If you saw the Calvin and Hobbes thread, Tintin is another cartoon we should go after instead of that.

Keep it simple.

Kids are a lot smarter than people give them credit for, it literally takes years of constant brainwashing to turn kids into cucks. The natural state of a child is actually fairly uncucked, they have to be taught to share and not to use violence against others to get what they want.

I have a concept for a series of childrens books, sort of "learn to read" books but with redpill themes.

Need an illustrator, if anyone has experience drop some of your work in a reply.

This is an excellent idea.

Better be able to do it right, we're gonna need lots and lots of drawfags.

I go on normie sites, and their opinion of us isn't too favorable, what do?

It's still better than the Jap. cartoons.

The Adventures of Tintin and Moon Man
Issue #88: Detroit

Moon Kid Comics sounds comfy as hell, meme it fags