Banned from Holla Forums again! LOL

And before you faggots come in here accusing me of "whining", I planned the whole thing. Being banned from a board is nothing to cry about, because unlike you pussies, I don't care if I get banned. It's just a board. I troll & piss people off for fun.

This is Holla Forums not Holla Forums

This is Holla Forums. It is both Holla Forums and Holla Forums. Moron.

Why do you keep making threads about it then?

people still do this… why? please stop im trying to help you

wow you posted on the easiest board to get banned from for no good reason and got banned for no good reason? fucking amazing gr8 thread I r8 8/8

They claim you are whining because most retards on Holla Forums are computer illiterate and don't know how to use proxies or VPNs. They think getting banned is a big deal and anyone who gets banned on Holla Forums can't ban evade. They also think posting anywhere on this site using your bare IP is completely rational.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

you don't belong on Holla Forums, or any imageboard for that matter.

Because I love showing off my accomplishments in the art of trolling, user.

I don't care.

Says the guy who's gay for Trump.

Thanks.

Exactly.

You must be the same butt-hurt mod who banned me. LOL Loser.

Is this a legit reason?

nice grammar and punctuation, 10/10.

What can i say? Trump Cock Trumps all Cock.

what do you think, faggot?

Cry about it.

It's not like I broke a global rule, i can understand that. The mods really that power hungry?

Are you really this clueless?

Holla Forums is shit though
I have never met a Holla Forumsyp who wasn't themselves underage or willing to hang out with underages
which in-themselves makes them a cancer

Satan tells the truth

Go back to 4chan, just cause you heard this place was edgier doesn't mean you're fit to stay.

Satan lies. His whole deal is is trickery and deceit you dumb nigger.
I bet that faggot hasn't met a single person from Holla Forums.

You are a good troll.
You get banned and come to complain but say you don't care you were banned. Basically you are setting the stage for anons to come in and say you care because you went to the trouble to post about your ban. Its pure bait, and its good bait.

I won't even sage

polmeta outside of Holla Forums should be bannable.

I'm telling you, i didn't break any global rules. Do not post, request, or link to any content that is illegal in the United States of America and do not create boards with the sole purpose of posting or spreading such content. That's the rule, i didn't break it.

Underagedb& detected.

Swing and a miss autismo.

they consider shit threads to be "sliding" something on the board. so they banned you because they felt like you were trying to slide a topic. which doesn't make sense because Holla Forums has fucking 15 pages and it'll take god-tier spam to even closely "slide" another thread.

It doesn't matter, you post about shit that doesn't matter. I truly think 4chan is a better alternative right for you

You broke one of the unspoken rules of Holla Forums

not conforming to the hugbox?

Did you even read the subject matter?

I can't say.

It's the unspoken rules of Holla Forums. If anyone ever spoke them, then people would be able to follow them and not get banned.

you broke the unspoken rule you god damn new fag shill.

why that retarded board is the most popular thing on this site is beyond me, though on second thought its probably because everyone else started leaving once the site wasn't about free speech anymore and Holla Forums never gave a shit about free speech to begin with.

Holla Forums grew because of the election while the rest of the site has been slowly stagnating. Everyone who was on the fence is being replaced with crossposters gradually.

Although now the election is over I don't know what will happen.

Hopefully Holla Forums will die completely because jim doesn't deserve a single cent from the people retarded enough to pay for ad space, he shouldn't be paid for ruining what used to be a good alternative to 4chan.

have you even used a proxy or VPN to get around chan bans? I'm banned on 4chan for 30 days for a bullshit reason. need preferably something easy for a dummy like me to do

nobody gives a shit

Have you seen the replies user?

hey how tf do I sage? I've already bumped the thread but I'm just curious

I just type "sage" into the email part right?

ah it was the subject line, not email. carry on.

Nobody important gives a shit

No. They just ban you to censor you.

The pic I posted suggest that his cock doesn't trump all other cocks.

True.

It's not a complaint. I was bragging.

Go cry about it to a mod then.

Good job trollling those rulecuck mods. Holla Forums was always shit but they reached a new low with this election. Now we have an actual Nazi sympathizing POTUS elect ready to rape any girl he likes and put Muslims in actual concentration camps.

The memeing went too far.

ok.

The world is about to end with or without Trump, it's all a game. The elite got you cucked.

I'm also banned from that cuck board. Now you can see past the political veil and realize what matters more is the hormonal secretions of little girls.

Nah, I also got banned for being pro-rape on that cuck board. Finally got banned permanently. Kikes.

tbh i kinda agree with OP seeing a large portion fof 8ch follow a leader thats pretty much fucked everything that we believed he'd do right up and then lie to themselves about it is very unsettling

We have all known not to trust the government for a long time

yeah thats not a thing

not to mention teh fact they dont questino a single fucking thing

What did he mean by this?

sage

Thanks.

That was the point. To prove that the mods will ban anybody who post an anti-Trump meme. They get angry about it.

Exactly. No one should ever trust the government. Not even a douche bag billionaire.

it's no accomplishment to get banned from Holla Forums you fucking nigger.

don't care fuck off

Angry Holla Forums mods detected.

P.S. The art of trolling isn't about getting banned, it's about pissing people off.

No one gives a fuck you got banned, bitch.
Stick to Holla Forums or whatever else board you frequent instead.

Careful OP, NatSoc draw their power from their rage.

no nigger, I just don't care.
go back to your hugbox faggot

>>>/out/

That's the funny thing…I'm from Holla Forums. I don't ever post in Holla Forums or any other board on here for that matter. LOL Stay angry Holla Forums mods.

Noted.

kill yourself nigger

Image link (because Tor users can't post them on this fagchan): xr2klncycqgtkdut.onion/image.php?di=ZR5E

I can't tell if you people are taking OP seriously or not.

Yeah, that looks like a shit thread.

Also
Go back.

Take your own advice and shove it up your ass faggot. LOL

The rage of some of the posters indicate that they do take this seriously.

But why?
All OP is doing is bragging about a Holla Forums ban, this means nothing.

underrated post
OP's banned IP address is 174.61.133.122

I have no idea to be honest. But I agree with you, this isn't something for them to rage over.

That's better.

The next democrat nominee in 2020 will be another far left extremist. It will be (instead of I'm with her) it will be I'm with 'zir' and you will be putting the nail in your own coffin. Classic democrats will want nothing to do with you and your PC bullshit.

Once when Holla Forums stops banning people for valid criticisms of Hillary Clinton, the left, and communism then you can start complaining about being banned from Holla Forums. Otherwise you're playing the double standard and should kill yourself. Also:
Underage 12 yo detected.

I've been banned from LeftyPol before with an anti-Trump thread and that was just my first post there. They are hypocrites.

I'm not 12. I wish I was though, it would be fun to go back to school with the best version of myself.

I needed to see if they would ban me for no good reason and I got my answer. My reply wasn't bad, but that picture…they can't stand it.

You're pathetic.

Angry Holla Forums 12 year old Trump fag detected.

You asked to be banned then you achieve next level of butt-hurt when they ban you.

You are gay, and you are 12.

Should you be in middle school right now?

Which sounds similar to my original comment…
I see there's lack of originality in insults coming from you, Holla Forums-fag. Kinda like Disney and Marvel, always ripping off ideas from other people.

I'm 34, I've been done with high school way before you were born kid. Go kys.

You were called 12 first. Then you posted

If you're actually 34 you should honestly kill yourself. I'm not even joking. You should end your life. You have such severe developmental disabilities that you can never hope to find happiness and spreading your genes would be a miscarriage of natural selection.

Nah. I got a wife and kids and so much to live for. Unlike you faggot.

And I'm the ghost of Muhammad Ali.

Muhammad Ali? Isn't Muhammad the Muslim prophet that the terrorists worship or something? I had no idea his last name was Ali.

I'm not the cancer here.

False. Now follow that image instruction and go hang yourself.