Spirit Stench

Has Holla Forums ever noticed how when someone goes through long periods of time without showering their stench always align to something like shit, cum or onions?
What's Holla Forums's spirit stench? Mine is piss

I have showered every day since I was born and I have no idea what I stink like.

I always get compliments on my smell though.

When I don't get sweaty and don't shower I smell like oil and vinegar.

Could be worse I guess.

I never go more than a day and a half without showering, because if.I wait any longer my head gets itchy as fuck and I hate scratching my head when my hair is greasy.
To answer your question I have been told I smell like an onion when I forgot to put on deodorant one day when it was hot as fuck.

marijuana.

probably something spicy like onions or garlic… your smell is influenced by your diet. Also, if you can't shower, then at least get a washcloth and wash your ass, your junk and your armpits.

If you do that much, it'll be harder to spread your funk around.

Must be why I smell so good then. I eat lots of fruit.

Dust, I think

I smell like memes.

i smell like cum

i haven't gone without showering in a long time.
best i can recall it was just kind of stale and sour smelling.

I get the onions.

Maybe 95% onions, 5% cum.

Concentrated magical essence

I smell like skunk weed ,remind me to not hit the pipe that often.

Vinegar
Don't know why but my dad had it too.

if male user, get haircuts more frequently

If female user too, short haired girls that aren't insane or dykes are hot
Plus haircuts are for fags, ever since conscription forced me to get a short one i never bothered again since i could give myself one in no time for free but i do miss the qt hairdresser holding my head in the middle of her tits

If I don't shower every day I start smelling rank as fuck

Mostly onion, maybe a little ballsweat in there. I take my personal grooming seriously though, so it doesn't come up much

You guys ever think about how people's junk must've smelled back in the midieval ages? Shit gives me nightmares

Personally i even like the smell of a fishy cunt
But i guess as a dude, due to how my brain is wired as long as it belongs to or is a pretty woman anything is attractive

I've been told that I start to smell like "old people" after awhile.

Does that mean I'm wise?

It means clean behind your ears you dirty cunt.

If I don't smoke and don't use perfumes, I'm told I smell like waffles. I never eat waffles, I don't even have a waffle iron.

Why do I smell like waffles?

because you smell like oil

For me, its hot cheesesteaks with no shortage of onions. This only occurs if I forgoe bathing for 10+ days