Personal Army

As this place has gone to total shit, I can assume that no one would mind a personal army request.

I need a strawpoll fucked up. Vote for anyone. I frankly don't give a shit. If you want to vote for the biggest ass amongst the group you can go for Trevor. I don't know what they plan to use this thing for, but derailing it would be for my amusement.

Make Monday night an interesting one, Holla Forums.

strawpoll.me/11705894

denied

voted for samuel furryman

I chose one at random.

Give us some stories, and we'll vote.

Who's Trevor?

One of our kind. Pretty hard for the mlp. Open to traps and the like.

Either by choice or exposure, he has transcended into a stereotypical weeb and chan browser.

Sam is a condescending asshat. Not much else to be said there.

Jared is just a raging autist and has thrown his life away to become a NEET.

Mateo is the one and only black one.

Jordan is as flaming as any homosexual can get.

Jackson is a tolerable human being, but is still pretty retarded at the best of times.

Seth is a total stoner but is also really into the japanime.

Gage and EJ might as well be the same person. Both are equally retarded, insufferable, and easy to trigger.

And the rest I don't know well enough to describe. I'll be asking around for some good stories.

I bet you fight with anyone who says "normie" instead of "normalfag"

get rekt fam

i'm not the user you were responding to

>>>/reddit/

So Jared, at the last time he ever held a job, decided to play a prank on one of his coworkers by writing a death note and putting it in his car. Rather than the intended target getting it, his room mate does. He freaks the fuck out thinking it could be for either of them, and calls the cops. Jared gets swatted when he gets to work and all hell breaks loose.

He nearly spent a month in jail. He had to explain to a cop how writing a death threat was funny to him. It was a good time.

What happened to this thread?

too meta

I'd like to thank you all for coming out tonight for supporting what is really nothing at all. While it is a rather insignificant achievement, I would like to thank you for your participation. It means a lot to invalidate someone's attempt at a rigged election,by rigging it ourselves.

Thanks.

take the meta pill, lad

Take the 1 off pill.

Oh shit….

The people have spoken.

Tell us how this all pans out.

NYPA!

Im voting for Gage Anemone

I'll try to. They are all assuming he is sucking dick for votes. it isn't all that unlikely that there was outside interference as there are 50 people on the server.

What the fuck are the discord server primaries?
What is the discord server for?