Brit/pol/ #993: HAVE HOPE, LADS Edition

Updates as Britons go to the polls in the EU referendum
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

'Soft remainers stay at home' says Farage as millions head to the polls
express.co.uk/news/uk/682577/european-union-eu-referendum-david-cameron-boris-johnson-george-osborne-nigel-farage

Polling stations are closed by floods as millions battle through torrential rain to cast their votes in historic EU referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3655775/The-polls-finally-open-Britain-s-historic-Referendum-vote-latest-polls-Remain-camp-lead-six-points-weather-swing-Brexit.html

Other urls found in this thread:

aboutmyvote.co.uk/uk-voters
aboutmyvote.co.uk/frequently-asked-questions/voting-by-post
aboutmyvote.co.uk/how-do-i-vote/voting-by-proxy
eoni.org.uk/
aboutmyvote.co.uk/register-to-vote/register-to-vote-in-northern-ireland
poal.me/se944u
twitter.com/britainelects/status/745935400548573184
archive.is/SIm5W
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://madame.lefigaro.fr/style/les-createurs-anglais-profitent-de-la-fashion-week-pour-dire-non-160616-114784&edit-text=
poal.me/zf64yn
southendnewsnetwork.com/news/breaking-referendum-in-chaos-as-ballot-counting-computers-only-register-remain-votes-in-tests/
twitter.com/adamsich
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-35612405
oddschecker.com/
imgur.com/a/0V6DP
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/22/we-must-remain-final-plea-undecided
order-order.com/2016/06/23/which-brexiteer-are-you/
archive.is/2p7DV
archive.is/asGE7
facebook.com/hchristos
archive.is/U5I5Y>3
twitter.com/BritWeatherSvs/status/745939490607403008
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3656143/Total-shambles-Fury-people-turned-away-voting-EU-referendum-errors-Leighton-Buzzard-polling-station.html
reaction.life/brexit-will-win/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/23/eu-referendum-boris-johnson-says-a-brexit-will-be-a-turning-poin/
twitter.com/EdwMiliband/status/745959169145069568
archive.is/EFKYh
archive.is/4wv2H
twitter.com/Joshalar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REFERENDUM VOTING GUIDE (1/2)

This guide is meant for new voters and those who've already forgotten how to vote properly since GE 2015 You fucking tossers, stay off the bottle and weed.

REFERENDUM POLLING DAY IS 23RD OF JUNE, THURSDAY

Polling stations will be open from 0700 to 2200.

Voting guides available here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/uk-voters

STEP 1: HAVE I REGISTERED TO VOTE?
If by this time you haven't registered to vote, you ought to go out to the nearest public square and hang yourself, because voter registration CLOSED ON THE 9TH OF JUNE. You can register after this date, but you won't be able to vote, so please do something useful like kill yourself and serve as fertilser for the plants around your estate.

STEP 2A: HAVE I SUBMITTED MY POSTAL VOTE?
If you indicated at voter registration that you would prefer to vote via postal ballot, then ensure you have submitted that ballot by post by AT LEAST TUESDAY (21ST OF JUNE). AND MAKE DAMN SURE YOU MARKED THE BOX FOR 'LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION'.

If you are too late to send out your postal vote, then you MUST go down to the station on polling day, the 23rd of June, and return your postal vote to the polling station or to the Returning Officer at your local council before closing time. CONTACT YOUR RETURNING OFFICER AT YOUR LOCAL COUNCIL TO FIND OUT WHERE YOUR POLLING STATION IS.

Note that you CANNOT send in a postal vote and vote in person at the same time.

More information here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/frequently-asked-questions/voting-by-post

STEP 2B: WHERE IS MY POLLING STATION?
Your polling station will be indicated on the polling card that you should have received by now. If not, contact your local electoral registration office and VERIFY that you are indeed registered to vote.

If you are unsure about where your polling station is, which is highly unlikely unless you've suddenly become illiterate or a woman over the past 12 hours, you can check it via this portal by typing in your postcode: aboutmyvote.co.uk/uk-voters

WHAT HAPPENS IF I SUDDENLY CANNOT BE THERE ON 23 JUNE?
You must apply for voting via emergency proxy. APPLICATION FOR THIS IS VALID UNTIL 5PM ON 23 JUNE. You must first be registered in England, Scotland or Wales and be eligible to vote in the Referendum to apply.

You MUST fill in these forms available on the webpage here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/how-do-i-vote/voting-by-proxy (Search Download the form for an emergency proxy for occupation, service or employment (PDF))

Your proxy must be older than 18 (16 in Scotland) AND be registered to vote.

Norn Irons can find out more here, as their rules are somewhat different: eoni.org.uk/

WILL I BE ASKED FOR IDENTIFICATION AT THE POLLING STATION?
NO. But as a statement, you may wish to bring your British passport.

NORN IRONS MUST BRING PHOTO ID. List of acceptable photo IDs: aboutmyvote.co.uk/register-to-vote/register-to-vote-in-northern-ireland

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BRING YOUR POLLING CARD TO VOTE; IT ONLY TELLS YOU WHERE YOUR POLLING STATION IS.

STEP 3: HOW DO I VOTE?
The question posed to you on the ballot will be: 'Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?' (Refer to pic-related for how exactly it will look like.)

INDICATE YOUR VOTE IN THE BOX THAT SAYS 'LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION'. PUT ONLY ONE CROSS.

You can mark it with a cross or tick, AS LONG AS YOUR VOTING INTENTION IS CLEAR. BRING A BLACK PEN TO PREVENT TAMPERING OF YOUR VOTE.

If you need assistance, ask the staff at the polling station.

DO NOT SIGN IT OR WRITE ANY STUPID MESSAGES ON IT, IT CAN AND WILL SPOIL YOUR VOTE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO GOOF OFF ON ANYTHING ELSE, JUST KEEP YOUR AUTISM IN CHECK FOR THOSE 5 MINUTES OF VOTING.

1ST FOR HAIL VICTORY

REFERENDUM VOTING GUIDE (2/2)

POLLING STATION DECORUM
YOU CAN:
- bring pets with you, but they must behave (So leave the dog at home or in the hands of someone more capable, dogsittinganon)
- wear a hoodie, but cooperate if officials request you show your face
- vote if you are tipsy or high, but officials may bar you if they feel you are incapable of voting.
- vote with a biro. BRING A PEN ALONG IF YOU FEEL VOTING FRAUD IS POSSIBLE.
- request for another ballot if you have made a mistake, BUT YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS AT THE POLLING BOOTH. You will NOT get to vote again once you leave the station.
- bring accompaniment if you feel nervous or are on the edge of a spergout.

YOU CANNOT:
- wear political clothing. JUST WEAR SOMETHING DECENT AND DON'T GO DRESSED AS UKIP-MAN OR ANYTHING.
- wear a rosette. Only candidates and campaigners are permitted to do so.
- discuss the vote with anyone at the polling station. DON'T SPERG OUT.
- blast music or distract the rest of the voters.
- take pictures or selfies inside the voting booth.
- vote if you are a member of the Royal Family. (Sorry, Harry, your Royal Highness. Maybe when you lead the final coup against the Parliamentarians, you can vote yourself 'Top Lad for Life'.)
- WRITE ANYTHING ELSE BUT THE VOTING MARK ON THE BALLOT. THIS BEARS REPEATING - DO NOT FUCKING SPOIL YOUR VOTES.

BASICALLY, COOPERATE AT THE POLLING STATION.

WHAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS?
Vote counting will commence once polling stations are closed. You can expect results to be finalised by around 4 - 5 am the next day.

In the meantime, meme hard, pray hard and rest well. However this turns out, we must continue to fight. Britain only dies when you let her.

GODSPEED, LADS

Just getting some memes ready for when the britcucks show the world how cucked they are

2nd for no more bomber harris threads

Just voted lads.

LLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IMPORTANT POLL LADS

poal.me/se944u
poal.me/se944u
poal.me/se944u

IMPORTANT POLL LADS

The others were qter tbh

HERE'S THE PROPER THREAD LADS AREADY GOT MORE POSTERS AND ID'S

Filtered.

Final Polls:

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 55%
Leave: 45%
(via Populus, online / 21 - 22 Jun)
Excl. DKs.

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 52% (+5)
Leave: 48% (-5)
(via Ipsos Mori, phone)
Excl. DKs.

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 51% (+2)
Leave: 49% (-2)
(via YouGov, online / 20 - 22 Jun)
Excludes DKs.

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 48% (+2)
Leave: 42% (-3)
(via ComRes, phone / 17 - 22 Jun)

ahhhh fuck off you ==MUG==

Nigger kike I don't give a fuck

just mugged myself tbh…fuck you cuckwheels

OOOSSSHHH

POPULUS PRE-REFERENDUM OPINION POLL

twitter.com/britainelects/status/745935400548573184

archive.is/SIm5W

Thank God there are some sensible young women left.

Where's this from?

Don't think I've seen anything gayer in a while

NEVER SURRENDER LADS

imo those polls are gonna lean remain, no way they'll legit support leave

STAY STRONG, LADS
WE'VE GONE THROUGH WORSE

ELLEUK Twiter or something

Ah the degenerates are IN because that's the only way they can survive at least the vote comes before their kind is a majority.

its over

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

WHATEVER THE RESULT, LABOUR'S BACK HAS BEEN BROKEN

(Heil'd)
into the trash it goes

LUGGENPRESSE LUGGENPRESSE
LUGGENPRESSE

they take polls of a couple of hundred people. can swing quite a bit, dont loose faith lads

Online has favoured Leave for months now tbh. Phone has always favoured Remain.

THIS

We've been through a foreign invasion, a succession war and a civil war before. If we lose now, the EU will fall soon, and there lies the next chance.

BRITAIN ONLY DIES WHEN YOU LET HER, GENTS

JUST

They'll still vote labour.

lads I hate being defeatist but what if we do remain…how fucked are we gonna be or become? what's the plan and how long until its 1991 all over again?

REMINDER THAT BRITAINELECTS USE 1,000~ TOPS IN REGARDS TO THEIR POLLS

THE SUN NEVER SETS

MY GRANDAD VOTED LABOUR SO IM VOTING LABOUR, THEY ARE FOR THE WERKIN PEOPLE

IGNORE THE POLLS. THE WIND IS ON OUR SIDE BUYS, THAT'S ALL WE NEED!

I'd be interested to know the reasons why remain voters are voting remain.

I could only find a French article about it on Google Images. It's fashion designers making clothes supporting Remain. If Brexit comes those clothes are going out of style very quickly.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://madame.lefigaro.fr/style/les-createurs-anglais-profitent-de-la-fashion-week-pour-dire-non-160616-114784&edit-text=

Brit Holla Forums thinks they would be allowed to leave, hah

LADS YOU'RE POSTING IN THE WRONG THREAD

LET ME HELP YOU

We gonna play some HOI 4 on the weekend, lad?

OMG I DUN WNA BE A WAYCIS, THA BEEB TOLD ME 2

Fuck off jew

She must have gotten her legs caught on her teeth.

We win either way, it's just a matter of when. Leave wins - we throw gasoline all over the fire and the dominoes begin to fall. Remain wins - Brexiteers, after being slandered by MSM, all major parties etc. will rally together and around parties like UKIP.

I'm no expert, but:

FUCK OFF

THE SUN NEVER SETS

Could do lad.

I only tripfag for special meme occasions like this for the next day and a bit.

DEFEATISTS ON BRIT/POL/ SHALL HEREBY BE SENTENCED TO BE HANGED FROM THE NECK UNTIL DEAD

THE SUN NEVER SETS, LADS

The amount of 'RemaIN' badges I saw people wearing today is disconcerting.

Feel like colonising India today lads.

No one who voted remain can ever complain about EU shit and mass immigration ever again tbh.

IMPORTANT POAL

poal.me/zf64yn
poal.me/zf64yn
poal.me/zf64yn
poal.me/zf64yn

The glorious Empire that could have been.

Where do you live lad

54 40

OR FIGHT

SLAY THE EU HYDRA

You know a (((poster))) is a shill when they still sage all fields.

poal.me/zf64yn
poal.me/zf64yn
poal.me/zf64yn
poal.me/zf64yn
poal.me/zf64yn
poal.me/zf64yn

FUCK OFF KIKE…GO AND PLAY WITH THE TRAFFIC

Canterbury, Kent

BREAKING: Referendum in CHAOS as ballot counting computers only register REMAIN votes in tests
southendnewsnetwork.com/news/breaking-referendum-in-chaos-as-ballot-counting-computers-only-register-remain-votes-in-tests/

It's all ogre now.

I only saw old people when I went to vote today. Fingers crossed they were the Leave kind of old person.

GET THIS TRENDING

You madmen are going to make it to 1000! Keep it up lads! Have your Independence day! The world except the Jews is cheering for you!

VOTE LEAVE AND SMASH THE GERMANS

There is not a single possible way that's an error.

huh.. woulda thought it would be pro-leave. Still flooded?

oy vey
I hope you goys have a plan B

What a shocker. More electronic rigging bullshit.

The amount of shit the EU has been postponing going ahead with so as not to swing the referendum is unbelievable. Expect serious moves to an EU army before the end of the year, further deals with Turkey (I expect them to be a full member by 2020), a rising EU budget and complete refusal to renegotiate any further.

I mean, why would they? We had one bit of leverage and that was a threat to leave, and if we vote Remain they know they've got us for a generation.

I FOUND THE KIKE BEHIND OWEN JONES YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!
twitter.com/adamsich

For fucks sake these kikes.

Nah, it's fucking boiling. Was pouring down early morning with thunder.

Fuck off kike.

This is why we don't use fucking COMPUTERS holy shit

Has anyone got the WOES random encounters in Edinburgh greentexts?

Whichever side wins tonight truly deserves everything they get from the voting result.

I'll still continue memeing for and helping out with Trump's campaign regardless of the result.

good job

Was this the one we triggered so hard he had to stop posting?

No, what's this?

I really want a mod to tell us what country he is posting from.

OWEN'S FUCCBOI

WTF? Is this for real?

(((JOURNALISM)))

Left my pen at home.

No bully

HE TRIED TO WARN US

Good job anyway

These threads are going so fast today, I don't think we'll have any trouble hitting 1000 after all.

some narrative about bumping into him in Edinburgh and ending up shouting at pigeons but there were other scenarios

rolling on quads dubs

Extreme weather none the less hopefully these cucks cant be arsed

The other thread was made first.

You britfags need to coordinate, and don't let tripfags shit this up like OP.

Empire was a disappointment, but crushing the American Revolt in the first couple of turns was anything but.

I'm retweeting this as much as I can; you lads better be helping.

Despite all the reminders we've put up since Tuesday? Fuck's sake, lad.

But I see you've made multiple strokes with pencil, so it's harder to erase anyway. Good on you for voting.

HOLD THE LINE, LADS

THIS IS LITERALLY THE SAME D&C (((THEY))) USED IN THE PRIMARIES IN THE STATES.

See above. He's checking a box.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-35612405

According to the (((BBC))) its a fucking joke site lads.

Not real you thick cunts

these kike computers won't pick it up anyway

The other thread is Bomber Harris autism so it doesn't count.

D&C
&
C

EU referendum poll:
Excl. DKs.

18 mins ago

Yeah I'm sure it's just a coincidence. Holy shit.

WHAT WILL IT FUCKING TAKE FOR THE PEOPLE TO RISE UP VIOLENTLY AGAINST THESE KIKES?

Are we going to win lads??

The other thread is that D&C autist.

y-you too

Typical kike rigging bullshit.

Guns.

Noone where I was voted remain, it was very quiet, which is good for us.

no homo tbh

I think it's a joke.
Kind of like Jean-Claude Juncker.

You've been gone a while lad.

lol and the britcucks thought their votes mattered

WE WILL WIN

Lads after we win I am retiring my tripfag name. I created it to help meme that we will
WIN
And leave will be victorious. I've been memeing hard for months and I think Kek has smiled on us.I'll be sad not to have my attention seeking tripfag name, but I will be happy with the outcome. It's been fun lads

I would rather die in a war than watch Britain die in a remain vote

It's going to take a major economic disaster for people to start waking up and rioting.

People are too comfortable atm

I don't know who any tripfags are or care. In fact, this reminds me that I need to re-enable the forced anonymous option.

Even if the article is fake chances are computers favour remain

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You don't.

:^)

yes

why is there always 2 threads u dumb fucks

SA is a faggot

Why live?

look who it is

good on you, kek bless us that we may win this vote

ST JO CUCKS

FFS. They did the same thing in the Austrian elections.

PUBLIC BROADCAST TO AMERICAN FRIENDS

Tripfag for GEs and shit like this.

Hello goyim

BASED POLAND

Because we have actual autists trying to force memes like Barth and Gordon, as well as D&C fuckheads.

Who is that lass?

Virginia Hale she posts here and has an online podcast

Hope you're joking lad he's an icon

EVERYBODY RELAX

That is bloody delightful handwriting.

2nd pic isn't Ginnie, tits look different

This Hanna Gron… is very hated in Poland.

She quit the looker.

That's a new low lad

She actually posted a podcast?

lips are spot on though lad

no

It's her lad she's just a bit thicker

she looks so exotic

I've just voted lads.

Do you think they feel clever when they make that shit up?

How can you be so fucking fickle over such an important issue.

Definitely happened.

mongrel

Hope blue ink still counts

I've just seen the latest poll…
I AM ON THE FUCKING EDGE RIGHT NOW

In the same way a child does when it tells you it met a robot today.

Extended adolescence, maybe younger would be suitable in this case, is the scourge of our era.

The replies.

I bet each of those Remain voters then converted another five Remain voters and so on

Meanwhile, two patriotic ladies cackle with laughter that the daft bastard believed them.

Feels like I've abandoned you lads but there was nothing else I could do and I do not trust postal votes.

Lad please don't off yourself

You just spoiled your ballot lad

because it didn't happen

R I G G E D
R
I
G
G
E
D
also small sample sizes

Fucking 7/1 on betfair at the moment for brexit. Already have a £100 bet on it returning £350.

Stuck a cheeky £10 on it for 7/1, for £80 return

link?

Is that you ginnie?

Lad……..

How should I vote chaps?

So long as you voted m8

If people don't vote leave after hearing that tune they have no heart.

Why do we suck so bad at voting lads?

Just voted, do I get my 72 ginnies now?

Are you saying it doesn't count?

Guys don't forget most people did their postal votes last week, and last week we had a huge push for leave. So we may get lucky, ignoring all the rigged ones of course

I would happily throw all of these people out of a helicopter into the sea

holy mother of kek

Posting this till polls close:

REFERENDUM VOTING GUIDE (1/2)

This guide is meant for new voters and those who've already forgotten how to vote properly since GE 2015 You fucking tossers, stay off the bottle and weed.

REFERENDUM POLLING DAY IS 23RD OF JUNE, THURSDAY

Polling stations will be open from 0700 to 2200.

Voting guides available here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/uk-voters

STEP 1: HAVE I REGISTERED TO VOTE?
If by this time you haven't registered to vote, you ought to go out to the nearest public square and hang yourself, because voter registration CLOSED ON THE 9TH OF JUNE. You can register after this date, but you won't be able to vote, so please do something useful like kill yourself and serve as fertilser for the plants around your estate.

STEP 2A: HAVE I SUBMITTED MY POSTAL VOTE?
If you indicated at voter registration that you would prefer to vote via postal ballot, then ensure you have submitted that ballot by post by AT LEAST TUESDAY (21ST OF JUNE). AND MAKE DAMN SURE YOU MARKED THE BOX FOR 'LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION'.

If you are too late to send out your postal vote, then you MUST go down to the station on polling day, the 23rd of June, and return your postal vote to the polling station or to the Returning Officer at your local council before closing time. CONTACT YOUR RETURNING OFFICER AT YOUR LOCAL COUNCIL TO FIND OUT WHERE YOUR POLLING STATION IS.

Note that you CANNOT send in a postal vote and vote in person at the same time.

More information here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/frequently-asked-questions/voting-by-post

STEP 2B: WHERE IS MY POLLING STATION?
Your polling station will be indicated on the polling card that you should have received by now. If not, contact your local electoral registration office and VERIFY that you are indeed registered to vote.

If you are unsure about where your polling station is, which is highly unlikely unless you've suddenly become illiterate or a woman over the past 12 hours, you can check it via this portal by typing in your postcode: aboutmyvote.co.uk/uk-voters

WHAT HAPPENS IF I SUDDENLY CANNOT BE THERE ON 23 JUNE?
You must apply for voting via emergency proxy. APPLICATION FOR THIS IS VALID UNTIL 5PM ON 23 JUNE. You must first be registered in England, Scotland or Wales and be eligible to vote in the Referendum to apply.

You MUST fill in these forms available on the webpage here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/how-do-i-vote/voting-by-proxy (Search Download the form for an emergency proxy for occupation, service or employment (PDF))

Your proxy must be older than 18 (16 in Scotland) AND be registered to vote.

Norn Irons can find out more here, as their rules are somewhat different: eoni.org.uk/

WILL I BE ASKED FOR IDENTIFICATION AT THE POLLING STATION?
NO. But as a statement, you may wish to bring your British passport.

NORN IRONS MUST BRING PHOTO ID. List of acceptable photo IDs: aboutmyvote.co.uk/register-to-vote/register-to-vote-in-northern-ireland

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BRING YOUR POLLING CARD TO VOTE; IT ONLY TELLS YOU WHERE YOUR POLLING STATION IS.

STEP 3: HOW DO I VOTE?
The question posed to you on the ballot will be: 'Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?' (Refer to pic-related for how exactly it will look like.)

INDICATE YOUR VOTE IN THE BOX THAT SAYS 'LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION'. PUT ONLY ONE CROSS.

You can mark it with a cross or tick, AS LONG AS YOUR VOTING INTENTION IS CLEAR. BRING A BLACK PEN TO PREVENT TAMPERING OF YOUR VOTE.

If you need assistance, ask the staff at the polling station.

DO NOT SIGN IT OR WRITE ANY STUPID MESSAGES ON IT, IT CAN AND WILL SPOIL YOUR VOTE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO GOOF OFF ON ANYTHING ELSE, JUST KEEP YOUR AUTISM IN CHECK FOR THOSE 5 MINUTES OF VOTING.

UNCOUNTABLE
N
C
O
U
N
T
A
B
L
E

REFERENDUM VOTING GUIDE (2/2)

POLLING STATION DECORUM
YOU CAN:
- bring pets with you, but they must behave (So leave the dog at home or in the hands of someone more capable, dogsittinganon)
- wear a hoodie, but cooperate if officials request you show your face
- vote if you are tipsy or high, but officials may bar you if they feel you are incapable of voting.
- vote with a biro. BRING A PEN ALONG IF YOU FEEL VOTING FRAUD IS POSSIBLE.
- request for another ballot if you have made a mistake, BUT YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS AT THE POLLING BOOTH. You will NOT get to vote again once you leave the station.
- bring accompaniment if you feel nervous or are on the edge of a spergout.

YOU CANNOT:
- wear political clothing. JUST WEAR SOMETHING DECENT AND DON'T GO DRESSED AS UKIP-MAN OR ANYTHING.
- wear a rosette. Only candidates and campaigners are permitted to do so.
- discuss the vote with anyone at the polling station. DON'T SPERG OUT.
- blast music or distract the rest of the voters.
- take pictures or selfies inside the voting booth.
- vote if you are a member of the Royal Family. (Sorry, Harry, your Royal Highness. Maybe when you lead the final coup against the Parliamentarians, you can vote yourself 'Top Lad for Life'.)
- WRITE ANYTHING ELSE BUT THE VOTING MARK ON THE BALLOT. THIS BEARS REPEATING - DO NOT FUCKING SPOIL YOUR VOTES.

BASICALLY, COOPERATE AT THE POLLING STATION.

WHAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS?
Vote counting will commence once polling stations are closed. You can expect results to be finalised by around 4 - 5 am the next day.

In the meantime, meme hard, pray hard and rest well. However this turns out, we must continue to fight. Britain only dies when you let her.

GODSPEED, LADS

Nah It'll probably count.

You had one fucking job though.

If we actually lose 55/45 then I will probably consider it.

It's already been posted, the 55/45 to remain one.

If thats the case, which it almost certainly is, then according to my calculations assuming they convert roughly 1 every 30 minutes, then Remain should achieve something close to 80 million votes by the time it closes.

I'm a mathematician lads so you have to trust me. I definitely haven't missed out any crucial variables, obviously. I used to write for the guardian for fuck's sake.

I matched my bets with them money back first bet things so I win either way, but in a very more real sense we all lose if remain.

Also I make less money.

Virtue-signalling pop-science-loving cunts.

Is that Mackelmoore?

#BollocksToTheEU

FUCKING END ME

thanks lad

I might go do that lad

Good ol' Nige

Might go to a pub with wifi and shitpost with a pub lunch tbh lads

DO NOT LOSE HOPE!

Expect them all to be back to global warming next week, telling us about the spades of evidence and support it apparently has.

Which betting site do you use lads?

GINNIE COME TO AMERICA 9.5" BWC TEXAN

DON'T SETTLE FOR PATHETIC BRIT CUCKBOYS WHO CAN'T EVEN INTO VOTING SUCH AS EXHIBIT-A GRADE-A DIMWIT

Nice

Get us a good picture of the grub, mate. It's been too long since I've had proper pub grub.

She's a coal burner, lad.

Lads I put my phone down to get a brew and that was two threads ago.

WE'RE REACHING ENERGY LEVELS THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

BREXIT COMING THROUGH, MOVE THE FUCK OUT THE WAY

are the ballots randomized or does remain always appear on top?

ARE NIGE

I need to get some work done, but I leave you with this - I THINK MOST OF YOU BRITS ARE SISSIES AND BRAINWASHED FAGGOTS AND THE VOTE TO REMAIN WILL WIN BECAUSE OF THAT. However, if I'm wrong I will apologize and you will have earned my respect.

oddschecker.com/

Gives some pretty good sign up deals m8, I went with ladbrokes because it had lad in the name.

imgur.com/a/0V6DP

Remain always appears on top. This is the template.

She's said in the past that she likes muscle cars. But I've been trying and as far as can be seen, she's a psyop, not real

Whatever happens, I will always love Are Nige.

Same to you about Trump, my yank mate.

I think leave will come out on top 53:47,

The mad man

Why is the only time he was mobbed in a pub in England when he was having lunch with his family?

that pie chart in the top right is unique. They can trace the ballot back to the individual from that picture.

But to what end?

Legend.

Because I leaked his location to a bunch of students knowing they'd be fucking retarded and improve UKIP support

You're welcome.

THERE ARE NO WORDS

No white women for you, Hernandez

I don't know, but stating the obvious: could she be a distraction?

NO SHAME

My me reckoning lads the voting closes at 10, and the voting count starts at 12:30, giving people 2 and a half hours to move the shit to the central counting location.

Literally anyone who sign up to be a teller could happily transport an identical bin stuffed with remain votes to the vote count, and get rid of the other bin at their house. Perhaps that's why they give 2 extra hours?

You think they've got millions of unique images? Nah mate, mine was different but they will have knocked them out in batches. Probably has something to do with the region.

loooooooooool

Christ that first one, should be fucking illegal. If I can't fucking put up a vote leave sign, they shouldn't do this shit

who is edgar tomato m8?

Originally I think it was to lure people into Twitter messages. They're a lot easier to track that way.

Now I think its mostly distraction, yes. Also whoever works for them probably doesn't care all that much and are simply justifying their paycheque.

I'm fairly sure my Mum is voting out anyhow, but if that's the case she's getting eviscerated.

Guy with the undecided gf here, she voted out/leave. Feelings of relief intensify.

Fucking hell. Surely this is illegal and counts as coercion?

Nice, lad

No idea lad. I put average texan into google and this came up.

proudest day of my life tbh. i did my duty. if we vote in you can't blame me

Something as simple as that likely has an appreciable effect on the total result. Fuck.

REMEMBER TO KEEP X INSIDE THE BOX

SOMEONE HAS TO LAY DOWN THE LONG DICK OF TEXAN LAW ON BURRITO-MAKERS M8.

WOULD LOVE TO LAY DOWN THE LONG DICK OF TEXAN LAW ON YOU GINNIE IF YOU'RE LURKING

its called 'emotional blackmail'
doesnt quite count as political strong arming though so they can get away with it

totally not monopolizing on someone's death :^)

nope!

noope :^^^)))!!

i thought 12:30 was when the first results are expected, they start counting as soon as they can at least in theory..

Not a particularly big fan of Katie Holmes personally, but this sums it up really well.

I felt a swell of patriotism as I put my X in the box (in pen) and deposited my vote.

It feels fucking fantastic.

Katie Hopkins, FUCK.

If they let you, use a pen.

Haha, I've been to her twitter many times following shit autistically. I think you're right

The grrrrl power in that show is starting to get on my nerves.

>"Sweetie, I felt it necessary to do what I felt was right"

THIS IS ENRAGING LADS, PLEASE REMOVE

DELETE THIS, BIGOT

Spic who mugged a guy outside a nightclub. Cop arrested him and put him in a patrol car. Since the guy didn't resist and it was the early 90s the cop didn't bother to frisk him very throughly. So as the cop was transporting him he pulled a concealed gun out and shot the cop in the back of the head. Then he spent the next 10 years on death row appealing again and again and costing the state of Texas millions of dollars. This is his unjusted pic shortly before execution.

My mum's a poll clerk, probably voting remain unfortunately, I'll ask her if there's anything fishy going on and report back tonight.

jesus fuck, what a spic bastard

Five London polling stations opened late
More weather-related bad news for polling stations as London councils admit that five stations opened late this morning because of the rain.

In Newham, east London, two stations opened slightly later due to issues with staff travel and flooding, and one station in Tower Hamlets, east London, and one in Redbridge, north-east London, were also affected.

Shouldn't walked in throwing Rotherham reminder pamphlets at people's heads

I'm on duty for the big count, going to be a long night. But once the votes get here they're safe under my watchful eye. Any rigging that can occur has to be via post or with a bin switch, it's the only way. Wish I had thought to sign up as a teller instead, and drive the bin to the location.

Oh fuck yes, please stay closed you pozzed cunts

step dad and mum are voting IN, wew lads…

I'LL BE THIS FAMILIES HERO

BASED GRANDMA

You deserve it because your mother is a cunt and I hope she dies of brutal gang rapings if 'migrants'.

GTFO THERE AND VOTE LEAVE

I'm in Manchester, can I walk into the town hall to watch?

Kek himself is preventing shitskins and libcucks from voting

His excuse at the trial and in his numerous appeals is that the cop didn't want to wait for Edgar's wife to show up so he could give her the car keys, so he felt justified in shooting a man three times in the back of the head.

THANK YOU THOR

I'm in Scotland too, a little bit more North (phony nationalist SNP stronghold here). Voted at 8am, there was only one other person there, totally opposite to Scottish referendum.

CUCK dad more like

FRESH MEME STOLEN FROM FB

YES

YES

EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED

Because people with no honour attack the family members of their target

WHY IS LONDON VOTING WHEN LONDON ISN'T EVEN BRITISH??

Yes, come on Kek rekt London with shit weather.

why not
put the paki rotherham sign on top of your car and park it outside a polling station
technically not illegal you're just really enthusiastic about this news story

And add that you're a 'rape prevention activist' while you're at it.

I wouldn't even mind tbh lad, she's a terrible slut that spent years cheating on my dad. Only still talk to her for the free dinners.

The song which resonates with my feelings most right now.

o

Why are lefties so hateful, lads?

The girl who shared this is a "non-binary lesbian" with pink hair and thick glasses for what it's worth

feels great to read shit like this safe in the knowledge you've just voted out

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/22/we-must-remain-final-plea-undecided

Lol forget this post. It was just a joke.

Might just use this all the time, actually.

who phonebanked for remain here?

Thought it's sad you aren't willing to crush her soul and never speak to her again with what she did.

I'm Scottish and I approve a low voter turnout in Scotland if it will mean we leave.

Post her pic, lad. She won't know its you anyway.

Vote remain, we are better off in.

OBJECTION!

I did for a few months but christmas was coming up and I wanted to spend time with my dad and siblings. She is well aware of my feelings towards her.

REMOVE PAKI REMOVE PAKI
REMOVE PAKI REMOVE PAKI
REMOVE PAKI REMOVE PAKI
REMOVE PAKI REMOVE PAKI
REMOVE PAKI REMOVE PAKI
REMOVE PAKI
REMOVE PAKI REMOVE PAKI
REMOVE PAKI REMOVE PAKI
REMOVE PAKI REMOVE PAKI
REMOVE PAKI REMOVE PAKI
REMOVE PAKI REMOVE PAKI

In as in independence? then yes they would. Otherwise you are just spitting on their graves.

Chances are you didn't, and you just avoided a very autistic conversation.

Well done.

I hope those packed polling station in London were not representative of the day

I feel your exhaustion, m8. You should probably get the fuck away from her, though. Its bad for the brain.

There is that British social awkwardness we Americans hear about so much.

give us her details. i want someone to trigger

Its practicality, I like to think.

I'M NOT SAD THAT SHE'S DEAD

Lad, why do you even subscibe to this sub human's life? While not using kikebook is preferable, if you need it for whatever reason at least restrict yourself to following those who do not need to be eliminated.

Seems to be raining in South London again.

Better not actually, m8. ((((they)))) are here.

Just voted lads, hope you lot have done the same.

pretty sure the frogs were doing that to their own a few months back

They need a cause. Voting remain is just like voting for more of the same. They need a reason to cling onto.

Also they're miserable cunts.

Heh, maybe you did.

Top lad.

TRIPS FOR BREXIT

WHY IN SHITS NAME IS THERE NO EXIT POLL FFS

JUST

Is there an effect in the UK like there is in America where the majority of the conservative votes occur in the morning before work and after work right before the polls close?

We find that layabouts and communists who vote liberal vote mid day

WOES endorsed NA in his latest hangout - does that mean he must be part of the secret state??

Because referenda don't have exit polls. No previous data to compare to.

Yes

oh ok lol

Unlikely, m8

It's brilliant not just because it'll make Leave more likely, but because a low Scot turnout hugely weakens the argument for another referendum.

I wouldn't care if they did leave, it'd all but guarantee right-wing government in this country for the foreseeeable future, but I'd enjoy watching Salmond and Sturgeon try and justify another ref on, say, 40% turnout, with maybe 55% of that for Remain.

This, and because then it's easier to rig it.

YouGov at 22:15 will release a poll based on those previously polled to detect any swing - that is the best we will get.

well they dont fight to defend anything do they
they fight for degeneration in the name if 'equality'

so what. if this goes badly we have nothing left to lose. nothing to fear from (((them))) let me deal with the reprecussions

Voted leave but I have a feeling we're about to get BTFO

JUST VOTED LADS

=CRASHING THIS UNION==

Can semi-confirm low as fuck turnouts, only people round here that have voted so far are me and my neighbor ( both leave )

just walked dogs round the polling station and never seen a single cunt go in or out

just voted in pen, lads

Can you imagine if by some sheer miracle Scotland votes to leave? If that happens, I will actually take pride in my nation once again.

that's how the know who voted or not

Good lad.

have we started a fire?

How were teh polls looking?

Can you explain to me why you so many of you Jocks wanted to leave the UK but so few the EU? I don't get it.

A friend of mine was born here but has a Belgian passport - got a polling card - but has now been refused voting at the polling station. Is this accurate? Do you need a British passport specifically? Thought being born here would be sufficient tbh.

She was going to vote Leave

Without wanting to tempt fate, if we win, how are you guys going to celebrate?

Im planning on blasting out Rule Britannia! As loud as I can while proudly waving a union jack.

Good lad.

Why have you never voted.

Woke up late from drinking yesterday, spent the morning praying and then went to vote.

I might post a smug message on my cucky uni whatsapp group.

Scotland is heavily for Remain based on polls - but not as much as Norn Iron - who at last count were close to 70% Remain.

i am personlly ready to up my game if this goes sour. now hurry up and give me her details.

I'll sleep for a few weeks, shitpost here for a bit and probably watch the Bourne Identity.

Necking a few pints at home. Havenr bought them yet, so don't know what I'm going to have yet.

I don't know, lad. If they've turned her away at the station that's not looking good - she might be able to apply for an emergency proxy vote?

Since there's nothing much happening now:
order-order.com/2016/06/23/which-brexiteer-are-you/

Wrong reply.

Haven't a clue; should we win I think I'll just be insanely ecstatic.
Maybe I'll wear my crusader tabard and cloak to the pub and spend the entire day drinking and laughing hysterically.

REMOVE KEBAB

I'll stand in the road singing the National Anthem, then go back in and break radio silence on Cuckbook to reveal that I was on the right side of history all along.

central londonistan, lunchtime. absolutely empty

too cynical, no sufficiently right-wing options
have donated to ukip a few times tho

Fuck man, those damn cucks from yalls North. My heritage is Northern England somewhere around Sheffield. I hope they arent cucked there.

HEIL FARAGE!!!!

Nice one

It's because immigration isn't that big of talking point here in Scotland.

Despite the two main NI parties shilling for Leave, the people are too bribed by all the money the EU pumps into the area. Only based Cornwall and Wales have bucked that trend.

Going to a very firm IN friend's house to argue until the early hours, then I'll celebrate the verdict by spending all day at work tomorrow shitposting.

I know one man from Sheffield. He has a Palestinian flag and hates the Union Jack. I hope he's not representative of that area.

Why would you torture yourself like that, lad?

What is with the abuse of the fucking clarity slider these days.

N.Yorkshire/Durham area here, we're all leavers as far as the people I've spoken to.

Neither do I m8.

They're basically a bunch of cultural marxists in the guise of nationalism, fucking bizarro world.

We're red-pilled lad, but the older generations have a remarkable tendency to vote Labour.

If we win, I'll move back to the UK.

Lad they don't even pretend to be nationalist and 1/3 of SNP members are voting leave, so its fine.

lad same result
we're probably all little englanders on here :^)

if dubs britain leaves

Going to blast all the patriotic music and not that I've got and go train, then eat something nice and get drunk.
To be fair though lad that's my plain if we lose too.

Ugh. The freedom of movement between Ireland and the UK predates the fucking EU, that's a non-issue. They've been bribed by EU development cash and spared the cost of immigration, so as far as they can see nothing's wrong.

They vote labour but thats only because they always have, they'll be voting leave lad.

He's an all out communist but he can actually articulate his arguments without calling me a fascist, a healthy debate is important to keep the mind sharp.

Where did you flee to now?

Wew, trips confirm.

>still managed to walk in, get my ballot and vote with a pen and without scribbling outside the box by accident to leave the EU

I did it lads. Didn't think I'd be in this poor shape on the day, but I forced myself out regardless.

always knew he was my spirit animal tbqh

One of the old Asian colonies.

Christ m8

Statistically speaking, if an election is done on a rainy day, it is more likely the results are conservative. Do you think this also holds for referenda?

Fuck yeah lads! For queen and cuntry.

You better not be a paki m8

Break out the Maker's Mark and cigars and spend the night singing vid related.

he needs a kinghthood if we leave tbh

I am just curious if you actually managed to find a viable option for White men to flee to or if you jsut had to go for work.

People are kicking off about that Joe's Cock memorial lads.

Hopefully, lefties are lazy, unmotivated bastards.

Of course, pakis dont like rain because it gets their turbins wet.

id say its either Hong King or Singapore

Little Englander n'all

Hong Kong or Singapore?

1936 - British people support appeasement
1939 - British people support war

A lot can change in two years. When the EU double down and we go into overpoz expect there to be a mass change of opinion.

Can't you just politely move the flowers to the side? Is there a mob waiting to throw pavement at someone who tries?

That was before the country was full of pakis.

Rain seems to be affecting London and South worst, which are strong remain areas

White, originally from the great North.

Just went for work but I've stayed longer than needed as don't really want return to Britistan. Though I do miss the countryside.

Correct.

See above.

British population rises to record 65.1 million
archive.is/2p7DV

Good luck, hope you lads fucking get your independence once and for all! I believe in you.

t. Yank

Oh I know, I've done my part in convincing the Labour voters to switch sides to UKIP. They acknowledge that they no longer represent the white working class, but voting Tories for many is tantamount to spitting on ancestral graves. God bless Nige for almost single-handedly popularising UKIP.

Announced when it's already too late and nobody will see it on the news of course :^) They won't report it until tomorrow.

Lord Kek doing his job, keep the memes coming and he'll keep the rain pouring.

top dedication, lad
a post to bludgeon slovenly NEETs with

We're still 90% white lad.

You suffered and struggled for the good of your country, lad. That's truly laudable, even if it doesn't seem like much to you.

Of many small brave actions is a great battle won.

EU referendum: ‘Too many part-time Europeans’ are diluting an ever closer union, claims Jean-Claude Juncker
archive.is/asGE7

B-B-BUT IT'S NOT A SUPRANATIONAL STATE

EVERY MAN WILL DO HIS DUTY

I asked "ok to use a pen?"
"Sure there's one here" the woman replied
"It's ok I brought my own permanent marker, don't want any monkey business do we?"

Polling station goes deathly silent, newly arrived blacks just leaving the room. It was perfect, I couldn't stop smiling.

Archive?

We need to report this fucker to the police.

You are what makes Britain Great, lad, good on you.

Be a shame if someone reported that…

Look at the state of their shit memes lads

is this the best they can do?

does this guy know he just posted evidence of himself committing voter fraud?
the government might be doing it but individually thats still a crime right

Save that shit, if we lose can use it stir up shit. Civil war if we lose please.

Someone better report this fucking xeno

Could he not be a proxy?

This is the bastard. Can't see any of his photos, however.

facebook.com/hchristos

archive.is/U5I5Y>3

Lucky you didn't get reported for a hate crime m80

Not a bad idea to swap it around though, their supporters are far stupider might actually work on some remainers.

Yeah he will be a proxy, my mate voted for his mum and sister, all leave.

Doesn't matter, photographing and publicly disseminating your ballot still invalidates it.

Are those the real voting slips? That seems hilariously unofficial.

Possibly, but it's more important that we blow this matter up.

Wews used the fuckin pencil.

Ray is doing a new series soon

M8 if the UK isn't on fire by the end of the week if you lose, I'd be disappointed.

you'd need to put some effort into tidying it up tho but feel free

We already did lad, except ours was much higher quality

The fire rises.

Someone earlier said that the pie chart is some unique identification thing.

If that's true, he's been photocopying ballots because the pie charts all look the same to me.

How soon? Looks comfy af

same lad :^)

Looks like he's hunting muslims in a post-apocalyptic French wilderness, looking forward to it tbh.

First time wews has left the house in a while

Does anyone still have a version of it saved? I could use it for some bremaintard disinfo.

Pakis don't wear Turbans as a general rule

Is that anime pinochet
Are there more of these grils

We need ruseman to make an alternate and convincing version of this for us to sspread

Former Lefty chiming in. Get the fuck out of the EU. No excuses. God speed.

4th July

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/BritWeatherSvs/status/745939490607403008

Simmer you cunt, I went out to go to my polling station and vote Leave.

Here lads.

Are these remain dominating areas?

Fuckingd disgusts me that people who don't actually live in the UK can vote
Don't worry lads, I told her how fucking disgusting she is

Anyone got a link where I can watch Channel 4's Final Debate with Paxman?

Kek's work. Praise him with memes

Well, I was more Center-left than a full-on Lefty.

Things are NOT looking good for Brexit :(

Don't bother, it was shit

I use to do that, staying in the house for a month at a time. Leaving and walking about felt eerie, I was always on edge.

good luck bongs
t. Ausfag

I'm Aussie mate so I'm not too familiar with the demographics. Besides I assume the floods aren't just hitting London.

Why do you people listen to polls. Ignore them, they are just tools set up by liars.

(2)

Fuck off you defeatist.

Proof or GTFO

KEK

The polls lad

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3656143/Total-shambles-Fury-people-turned-away-voting-EU-referendum-errors-Leighton-Buzzard-polling-station.html

restore the empire and remove the wogs, jews, pakis, commies and republican socialist traitors

Proof and GTFO you should say.
:D

":("

Kill your selve

Reaction from (((her)))?

Go back to reddit you child ^.^ :3 xD

Remember to stay near the ballots and ask to still vote after 22 even if you already did, just to put the pressure on the faggots

There was a poster stating not allowed to take photos at my Poll Station…… is this just a ruse or some horseshit?

where else would he be?

Has anyone else found bushcraft and camping to be kind of a gateway drug to patriotism and nationalism?

I mean, Ray awakened me to all these British traditions, the wonders of our land and the age-old ways of living in it. The more you watch his work and get outdoors with that spirit the more sharply it defines cultural identity while at the same time encouraging virtues like self-reliance, determination and resourcefulness. It's comfy pride in one's history and heritage.

I mean, sure he gushes about native cultures elsewhere, but he also emphasises OUR native culture.

Reaction from me writing that post having to remember all the shit (((she))) says

TYPICAL GREEK

Not really tbh, I just love nature and our own british nature tbh and always have. Bushcrafting just made me appreciate it even more.

Every time

Fresh from Britain Elects twitter page

WHY BREXIT WILL WIN

reaction.life/brexit-will-win/

Probably used a green-screen.

Just voted tbh

wow a video of woes where hes not wearing a 3 day old lasagna stain on a dark t-shirt in an even darker room eating a bowl of pomegranate seeds with pomegranate peel fermenting in trash bags by his feet

sorry I couldn't be in the UK for the referendum lads when I arrive I'll beat up some pakis to make up for it

Jews Elect

Most polls are shown in order to change public opinion, not report on it. Lol 51 too 49 even.

Tavistock anyone?

Fucking Pakis calling me.

DEUS VULT, LADS

I was the only person voting when I voted. Labour safe seat here. Though as I arrived 3 remain cucks were walking out.

Think Europe Elects is the one that's run from Israel, lad

awful lot of these bitches wearing stars of venus and yggdrasil symbols while simultaneously spitting on their heritage, their nation and all their ancestors cuz muh imperialism

How long before polls close?

I didn't think I could ever feel so proud of an online quiz result.

It's playing the "too close to call" bullshit you see in every election/referendum in general. Every time we have an election here in Australia it's the same bullshit.

Burgerchap here.

I truly hope leave wins so you guy scan be Britain again. My grandmother is Scottish and when I asked her what she thought about the vote she said Britain needs to leave the EU.

Best of luck, lads.

They need a handout user. your future and your children's future and your wife, anything else can they get from you?

which ones nigel? as in the quiz

Congrats your grandmother may be the only scot who isn't a giant cuck.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/23/eu-referendum-boris-johnson-says-a-brexit-will-be-a-turning-poin/

Floods closing polling stations in Remain heavy areas. The memes are working boys keep it. Kek is pleased. Rain related memes lets go go go.

Who here /goingtodoacartwheelwhenweleaveinthemorning/

Threadly reminder to use pen

Dubs confirm the manifestation of the Nidhogg gnawing on the roots.

''MEME IT!! SPAM IT!!""

Betfair has taken £5m on the EU referendum this morning as punters rush to place final bets ahead of tomorrow’s results.

There has been a flurry of bets, predominantly on staying in the EU, according to a spokeswoman. “The Scottish referendum saw nearly £10m traded on the day, so we’re anticipating at least that amount,” she said.

The company says it has taken £56m on the political event. Betfair said their biggest bet of the morning had been £28,500 on Remain, adding that they had had eight bets that day of £20,000 or more. Overall, the biggest bet they’ve seen has been £315,000 on remain.

INVALID BALLOT RIGHT THERE

If remains wins though, Kek will flush the entire UK into the ocean.

HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU ACTUALLY BE?

Bring us an apocalyptic flood Kek

FANTASTIC

I didn't and I'm in London, I guess my vote is gone for good.

I thought it was pretty A E S T H E T I C tbh

birds of a feather tripfaggot

Noice.

HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU ACTUALLY BE?

:^) twitter.com/EdwMiliband/status/745959169145069568

I think something like this if it were real would make my mum realise the folly of voting to remain in the EU.

ive literally been getting dubs, trips and quads all night
KEK SPEAKS THROUGH ME

From latest radionews:

Face it, we never had a chance to begin with.

Thanks for appreciating OC with dubs.

Here's to hoping the Kikes lose.

I've heard if you don't bring a ruler for your cross it's an automatic disqualification

REMEMBER TO BRING A RULER EVERYONE

there getting on my neveres as well

think im going to avoid facebook today

welp me to

Nice to see the brainwashing is still in full effect.

Shouldn't have raised a faggy shit.

probably after some feedback

"hello this is Mr Syed Mustafa Kamall, i am callings you to see if you are happy with the quality of rape in your area"

Here's too a hope they don't just run the entire election, and this entire vote is already decided by them and nothing gets counted.

the realist in me says it isn't decided yet, but fate has already been fortold

It's okay Harry. you can go with them :^)

no source
jon stewart
filtered tbh.

fucking hell commies in the education system again
they're like rats you need to routinely fumigate state education otherwise you get an infestation of marxists/liberal scum

It is fucking real m8

Aye

But remember lads, the Leave campaign is the one doing the fearmongering.

You can't legally track votes Yanktard

Don't give up hope. Not because you can still change the result of the referendum, but because, whatever the result, you will need all hope, pride and courage to continue the fight.

POSEIDON SUPPORTS LEAVE
ALL GODS ARE WITH US

WE BESEECH YOU KEK, LORD OF MEMES

WASH AWAY THE FILTH OF LONDON, MIGHTY KEK, LET THEM BE SILENCED

LET DISLOYAL JOCKS BE GLUED TO THEIR SEATS, OH KEK

LET THE MARKS OF THY FAITHFUL BE INDELIBLE, GREAT KEK

IN THY NAME WE MEME

KEK SAVE THE QUEEN

I live in Edinburgh. It's true. Voted at about 11:00 and there was maybe two other voters in the hall aside from me and my flatmate.

The blood god is getting his own Euro hahahaha. Only after this vote is over will the fucking remain retards realise they've sold us into a supranational dictatorship.

an ocean of immigrants

How many bongs till results?

Thou caitef.

Alright lad I won't chat to birds because of le JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fuck off you nonce

Thankfully most of them are too dumb to vote tbh, most people I know are students and they're probably the least likely to go out and vote tbf

What they failed to mention is that if they stay in the EU, there's a good chance they'll be raped figuratively and literally.

A lot

Because the SNP hate the English.

~18h

OWEN IS A BAD GRASS

This tbh

I'm getting really over yanks wandering in here and pretending that antisemtism is okay

Brit/pol/ has always been Pro-Jewish

Filtered. Not even joking, you cunts need to fuck off.

its literally Kek/Heh
the Ogdoad, ancient gods of the 7 + 1
the primordial waters of chaos, the infinite darkness
our gods move the world through the memes

Goncerning

Exactly fam, wish based Shomrim had a greater reach tbh

Fuck off, jewboy

What

said

Wash them away Lord Kek, let the waters cleanse them of their degeneracy.

MENTAL

will u fake religion faggots fuck off please this is goddamn serious

Bet you any money it's the Swede or Jerry.

Kek is with you but will that be enough?

It's the opposite on major betting sites.

And you wounder why you're in the situation you find yourself in.

Reminder that high turnout is meant to favour Remain however, unusually high turnout begins to tip it back into our favour because it signals the turnout of the working classes.

Based Tommy Kike Robinson

Damn right it's serious but no reason we can't have some fun, we got a few thousand posts to go before 1000.

The man at my polling station said that it has been the slowest he's seen and I live in a labour voting area tbhwy

I've heard that turnout is low though (although maybe it's just in the Midlands that its particulalry high, which would be good for us)

Got a feeling most of those remain bets are because they think it'll be rigged in its favor. Easy money if so.

guaranteed all you frog faggots are yanks or NEETs who arent even going to vote.

PATHETIC

Filtered because of your stupid trip and unfunny jokes and failure to ever contribute anything of worth

There are some areas which are absolutely rammed, some which are deserted. Based on previous patterns, I suspect from 5pm onward all areas will be rammed.

We definitely have the most passion lad.

dont even worry if we loose this referendum, UKIP have 30% of the vote, we can push another referendum within the next decade after this. The EU is dead as it is, the fact that we have a referendum is evidence of this

That being said GAS THE REMAINIACS, LEAVE VOTE NOW

See

Lighten the fuck up mate.

I did so myself, I do believe the kikes in the eu will try to jew us, but they will only screw themselves over in the end.

**NEW EXIT POLL FROM BBC**

HOLY SHIT
BACK FROM THE BRINK OF DEAD
LADS, WE'RE WITNESSING JEB SURGE HERE
I REPEAT

JEB SURGE

Leavecucks and RemainTrain BTFO

FACE IT BRITBONGS.
YOU LOST.

At least now you'll be in a union with white people.

It'll be too late to hang Junkers for treason against the European peoples by that point.

FREE GUACBOWLS IF LEAVE WINS LADS

Same here, my polling station is outside and i can see its car park, barely any cars or people going in.

We really depend on the working classes turning out. The Remain camp have been riled up and several reports so far suggest the youth vote is going to be much higher than expected. Right wing nazi bigots such as ourselves and old people won't be enough to overcome them without working class folk.

just bants lad

10/10 oc mate

Agreed. Some of the best people in this country are Jewish; Nigel, Miliband, just to name a few.

Bait but this will give you a kek.
archive.is/EFKYh

I'v posted about turnout in my area, referendum stuff and I've already seen my own OC in the thread already.

So just keep posting angrily at people and announcing you're filtering them lad. Nobody wants to talk to you anyway.

Hopefully things will pick up as work and school finishes then tbh, my polling stations is near a school so at three o'clock we should get some decent numbers tbf

go do it in one of your other muh board culture threads fuckface, 1000 my ass big fucking deal its just a goddamn number with no significance except for the fact its a power of ten and you think its magic because you have ten fingers and toes, you're a fucking pathetic kid who has never achieved anything in his life so has to make himself feel better by pretending to be part of a movement even though all you have contributed is shitting up this thread. Go kill yourself, I bet my left nut you didn't even vote. Spastic

he thug now! do what he says or he'll place a cap in your behind

The United States of Europe, ruled by Eternal Presidente Jeb!

Another fat lesbian socialist with 'I want' syndrome…

PASS THE ZYKLON B PLEASE LIEUTENANT GASTHEJEWSRACEWARNOW!!!

THE TURTLE COMETH

What?

Looking forward to the brutal civil war years if the leave vote fails.

Don't forget based Rothschild tbh, fucking jealous faggot l.cessfuneets who'll never make any money trying to bully the jews just for being suc

HEATHEN

KEKS POWER THROUGH IS PROVEN THROUGH THESE DIGITS

Triggered as fuck for no reason.

Not directed at you fam just pointing out to that faggot that you posted my OC tbh

#BasedMrsAdams
:D

See? check those dubs

Why do Americans come here? Fucking humourless boring dullards. No wonder they're less than 60% white

i think its coming anyway, win or loose

Why are Yanks/Jerrys so autistic?

*lose

WE'RE GOING TO DO IT LADS

WE'RE GOING TO PULL A DRESDEN IN BRUSSELS

Agreed. The Rothschilds played the game and won. Who can blame them for reporting Britain lost Waterloo and made a fortune off it? Any decent bloke would do the same.

Where can I acquire some tendies lads?

Fuck off shitehead.

Wew lad you weirded me out there for a second.

wow they're the most loyal integrated minority but all they care about is a foreign country and the right to cut off their childrens nobs

We're going to make it #1000 before the results are finalised, aren't we?

REEEEEEEEEEEE THE AREA IN ULSTER WITH THE MOST STUDENTS AND FOREIGNERS HAS THE HIGHEST TURNOUT

kek cannot save you

Why haven't you had your revolution lad??

Probably be on #999.

Probably get to it by time the results come in tbh

11/10 TWEET IT to @SkipLicker and @Holbornlolz

Allahu Akbar to you to my brown friend.

every single poll shows remain ahead, i think we're fucked lads

FOR BRITAIN LADS

Exactly fam, they owned loads of slave ships as well and as we know the British empire was built on the backs of slaves so we have them to thank for all of our power and wealth

truly based tbh

Sounds like defeatist
talk to me.

Fuck off.

Just like those oh so accurate polls during the general election.

How many hours until the results come out?

We're ruining the catalog lads

Maybe because i'm not American

inb4

Is there a possibility that this will bring out the apathetic leave voters as an act of defiance?

They'll begin coming out after polls close at 10pm.

Final Polls (additional one added):

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 55%
Leave: 45%
Excl. DKs.

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 52% (+5)
Leave: 48% (-5)
(via Ipsos Mori, phone)
Excl. DKs.

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 51% (+2)
Leave: 49% (-2)
(via YouGov, online / 20 - 22 Jun)
Excludes DKs.

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 48% (+2)
Leave: 42% (-3)
(via ComRes, phone / 17 - 22 Jun)

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 51% (+1)
Leave: 46% (-1)
(via SurveyMonkey, online / 20 - 22 Jun)

Brexit is a Happening tier event, I'd expected half a dozen threads on average until it's entirely over.

Very nice, lad

LMAO

Go and suck some jerry cock fam, you've been irrelevant since the eleventh century fam lmao

We wouldn't be if the mods got off their fat, hotpocket eating, arses for once.

Damn it, I was being lazy and you ruined it. I am an amerifat and didnt want to look up what time it was there.

Imagine what the U.S. GE day catalog will look like.

New bread (without D and C shit) ready?

The only people who care are fat Americans tbh, if they want to find a different thread they'll achieve it. Not like we're putting a giant NO BULLY ZONE banner over the >>>catalogue

The build-up will be tremendous, no doubt. We'd probably go through 5 or 6 threads for each presidential debate, and there are three.

You sure told me Achmed.

kek
reminded me of this ancient meme

They're niggers mate.

It'll be a catalog wall of Trump if he wins, that's for sure.

Danexit tbh lad

WHHAAAYYYYY

American "culture" at it's finest.

NEW THREAD

Someone I know that has Autism, is massively overweight and ran as a lib dem candidate only to not get his deposit back just posted this:

My entire family have just voted; that's five votes for out. One of my brothers who was originally going to be voting to stay actually changed his mind at the last minute. Feels good, lads.

Fam, if even a paki doesn't want to live with you there are problems juejuejue

You're country is nice though tbh, you're what Germany could be if they weren't faggots tbh

Holy fuck give up already

Brexit has to happen first. Otherwise there's no chance.

All banter aside, please for the love of satan win this shit.

Make his wish come true.

Now is not the time for bomber harris bullshit, please stop

FUCK
OFF

Has anyone thought about how this impacts the Jews yet? We need to be thinking about them ,always.

archive.is/4wv2H

Bookies give Remain 93% chance of success after 'flood' of cash
Paddy Power has announced Remain has a 93% chance of success in the EU referendum vote after a flood of last minute bets were placed on the In campaign.

He is an overweight autistic lib dem voter pretty much sums up the lib dems now I think about it.

anyone find it kind of strange how half the population can want to leave the EU because their livelihood is at risk, but the other half can want us to stay simply for "I don't like white people" and the remain camp still win?

fucking democracy tbh, worst system

shit thread begone

Stephanie Anderson, Politics Trader at Paddy Power said: “After opening the day at 1/3 we’ve had no choice but to cut REMAIN into 1/12 this morning after a constant stream of money.

twitter.com/Joshalar

Reminder to report this guy to the police

Hurt feelings are a crime in the UK after all, don't see why it shouldn't be used against lefties too

I want brexit to win so badly because he'll self harm in a hilarious way.

When he gets frustrated, or someone is bearing him in an internet argument, he hits himself in the head, or hits the desk or something.

We'll quietly start oversupplying gas to jewish ovens I think.

Aren't niggers exempt from the law? :^)

Next bread?

FUCK OFF, HARRISCUCK

That's just his bull

Why has autism become so prevalent? I know completely off subject.

oh for the love of god
not only are they fucking jews theyre french as well
TARANIS GIVE ME STRENGTH TO DRIVE THE FOREIGNERS OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

…are you friends with this guy?

Primarily because women wait so long to have children.

LADS, MAKE THE NEW THREAD OR WE'LL END UP HAVING TO USE THE HARRIS ONE

NEW THREAD, NO DRESDEN D&C SHIT

How did I do lads?

Jews have let it slip they're going to rig the votes

They have to live with the aftermath I suppose but still.

No, but he's exactly like that and about 25 stone I'd say, maybe more.

Im not friends with him, I just work with him. If he has a breakdown on twitter I might post it here.

We think he's the one that keeps pissing all over the floor in the gents because he doesnt hold his dick.

Kinda sad

Least he's working

Hillary wins
Trump wins

A terrible fate but that's why we are fighting because women don't know how too.

The number of personal defense and home defense incidents jump but then go down.

God be with England on this day

I cast all enmity aside, be free. Be the first of Us to break out.

Half of all England wishes freedom, these men and women have not reached their decision by means of jewish press, crowd dynamics or the bleating cowardly traitorous and deceitful politicians, but by their heart and their reason.

No matter how this day unfolds, we have already struck the first blow. The global economy is poised for collapsed, and when that happens those true Englishmen will not forget the source of their woe; this true half will not fade into the woodwork but grow in strength as it grows in anger - and it shall not be without great cause.

Lose all thought of the shifting of the mob. Be true to God and to the Right; do not stay yourself for fear of reprise - social or otherwise. Cry out your truth and be not afraid; better the life of an outcast than a worm.

No matter how this day goes, though it be a great battle won regardless, it be but the first step

God be with you all

FREEDOM FOREVER!

RAINING IN LONDON

GOD ON OUR SIDE

God job user.

My sister's going to vote in and it makes me feel like my vote doesn't count. I was relying on her not being arsed like the mayor elections tbh.

She kept asking me about how I voted with questions like "did you need a polling card?", "do you need ID?", "they just let you vote?", etc and I reluctantly said yes.

I then tried arguing her out of it and gave her all the facts about free movement, quotas, democracy and laws and she said she valued the prosperity of other countries more than our own, and thought leaving would harm Europe.

What can you do lads?

Book her a one-way ticket to one of these countries.

A clear example of why allowing women to vote was a terrible idea. They cannot control their empathy and vote against their own interests.

Meanwhile in Middle England, all is peaceful and dry.