Brit/pol/ #993: CHURCHILL AND HARRIS SITTING IN A TREE, BEATING THE FUCK OUT OF GERMANY EDITION

THE SPIRITS OF CHURCHILL AND HARRIS WILL GUIDE US TO VICTORY AGAINST THE EUROPEAN HORDES

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/22/finally-britons-vote-today-historic-european-union-referendum/

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/23/torrential-rain-and-flooding-in-london-and-south-east-on-referendum-day

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/23/thomas-mair-trial-accused-jo-cox-autumn-date-november

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-reform-uk-brexit-vote-live-remain-jean-claude-juncker-european-union-a7095601.html

WHAT THE FUCK FARAGE PULLED OUT OF LAST NIGHTS DEBATES TO HAVE DINNER WITH HIS SON

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3654977/Nigel-Farage-pulls-Channel-4-s-EU-referendum-debate-just-hour-start.html

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/681813/EU-referendum-2016-results-time-come-announcement-declarations-what-to-expect-winner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Zuse
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for FREEDOM

First for glorious frogs.

ONLY 7 THREADS TO GO

sage

sage

Fuck off, D&C kike.

U wot m8

LADS IM FUCKING SCARED

Thats why i like farage. he knows a meal with his son is more important than some shit, irrelevant debate on channel 4.

SCOTLAND - WHAT HAPPENED?

Fucking remtards

We all are friend, hold the line.

why live?

Time it out so the 1000th is a celebration thread

WW3 should be waged against Germany for losing WW2.

FUCK OFF YOU CUNTS

it's probably going to be a despair thread tbh

???

Brexit will fail and you will be permanbanned. Your entire shithole. Enjoy your chimping for now.

Was Farage going to dinner a tactical pull out or just a coincidence?

SLAY THE EU HYDRA

Just voted lads feel good

sage

Well I'll be drinking nonetheless

Heres to hope steadfastness in these grueling hours

what a waste

Can someone answer my question or if there is anyone from those regions that can give me a general idea of how they are going to vote?

They just vote the opposite of England to be contrarian.

Don't you know that this shit will get you cursed?

BREXIT IS COMING LADS I CAN FEEL IT

why did we adopt that as a symbol of Britain again? WE WUZ ROMANS/GREEK AND SHIEEEET

Tempted to play some Empire total war and relive the glory days.

England here. Britfags be mad.

You and I both know we have to get to bed

tfw no one to watch the referendum with

we have them on the ropes by looks of it lad, fear brings them out of the woodwork

Guy from last thread about gf, sent her all the links with my interpretations but no reply. If she's gone to vote and votes remain then sadly I don't think I can see her again.

What are you talking about lad. We're all here

He's a kike lover who would of jizzed over the idea of a merchant union like the EU.

Nazi Germany was the original Brexit.

you don't get to bring friends

NON DC EDITION

NEVER DATE A REMAIN SLAG

Fuck off lad this already has more posts

What time are the results expected?

Fuck churchill. He was a traitor who sold British lives for his own gain.

Channel the spirit of Mosley for victory.

Mosley was in favour of the EU

top kek

We were the next seat of antiquity.

Superseding the Romans and the Greeks.

Britain was never part of Europe

We are anglos

Not this mess. He favoured a European Brotherhood much like other fascists did.
Alliance and friendship, not subjugation under foreign rule.

Love the GIF tho'.

Mosley was in favour of a United Europe. Not the European Union as it stands.

Yeah I know fam I'm just messing with you

If mosley saw the EU today he'd probably disown his Idea or say that the EU wasn't his true vision

Hello eternal anglos

ausfaggot here

if you dont leave i will beat up the next expat bricklayer i stumble upon (probably the pub)

dont make me hurt my knuckles

topcuck

OP IS A JEW SHILL

I'm a taig, lads, and as nationalist as an Irishman can be
But if you vote leave, I'll be in here celebrating as hard as any Englishman
And share your despair if the Remainians win

Fuck off, this is not the day for D&C

Saged

YOU FAGS POSTING IN THE WRONG THREAD. I'M GONNA GINNIEPOST THIS BITCH UP.

Most of the arguments that apply to us apply to you.

Rejoin the UK paddybro. Come on home. We'll let you have Cromwells head if you can find it, we're not sure where we put it.

POST IN OTHER THREAD

THIS IS THE DESIGNATED CUCK THREAD NOW.

YOU POST BELOW HERE YOU A TRAITOR AND YOU EAT PAKI NUTTY LOO PUDDING TONITE

Can't be done, were too different at this point
Also joining the UK would tank our economy. Our tax haven status would be gone and why would any country invest in Ireland when they can invest in UK with its physical connection to Europe
Also IRA and UVF/UDF would go literally insane

Pfft. Make your own companies if foreign Americans won't give you money.

Kek, this anti-German D&C. You lads know we're on your side and rooting for leave, right?

ignore the /politics/ spergs

Hello England, Wales, North-Ireland and Scotland. I'm an historical enemy of yours and I still view your as an enemy of my race and all white people in the world. There is no other country in the world that has facilitated the Jews as much as you have done in the past and have continued to do in the present as England and her sister states and descendants.

But the wrath of the European Union is so whole and cruel, no enemy deserves it. Stop the Jew, this time, England, STOP the JEW. Please leave the European Union for it will have a domino effect and eventually my country will be able to leave as well. I will wave the British flag tomorrow were you to leave.

This is the biggest problem.

I'm pretty sure even if joining the UK was a good idea they'd still chimp out.

This is the main problem with the peace process
Neither side will accept the end result, whether continuing to stay with the U.K. or unifying Ireland.

The jews love the UK because its legal system has strong property rights protections.
So every time someone else fucks them they come here.

It's annoying but at the same time nobody wants to live under continental "law"

i wish they'd stop being so autistic tbh

irish people in england and english people are the best of friends

Depends how you frame it I guess.

If it comes as a result of the EU trying to integrate Ireland into a federal EU, demanding it completely change its legal system from a common law one to a continental one, shut down its police and replace them with EU police and so on.
Then they may be more inclined to give the English another try.

we really are this point :3
But Northern Ireland is the problem child. I don't think we'll ever see the end of conflict up there without one side genociding the other
Unless, of course, some other big catastrophe causes them to unite like the inevitable European race war

Maybe if the paddies stopped being catholic.
But then the EU might make that happen by causing a rejection of the continent and all it brings.

possible, people here resent the EU for their austerity and control over the country, but don't see any alternative because our parties are all Jew owned puppets
shit sucks, man

There's always violence user. There's always violence.

Imagine the hilarity if the IRA and its affiliated militias get together and decide the UK is better than the EU.
I mean my god, I think Brussels would corner the global salt market.

now that's an IRA I could support
Honestly, at this point, the U.K. would be better than the EU. and I say this as an Irish nationalist

Is there any live broadcast covering the referendum that could be watched atm.?
I suppose they haven't started counting the votes yet.

Sky business has an EU special program running all night
I'm watching it right now here from Australia

I have composed new lyrics for you guys if you fail to get out. Enjoy.

I'm off to vote, lads. Got my special patriotic shirt on, Hope it doesn't rain again tbh.

kek

IT'S FUCKING RAINING AGAIN

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I just want to vote

We're going to make it

STOP RAINING

1000th brit/pol/
Britain leaves EU
TTPW gets his cock cut off
SA's knee gets better

KEK MAKE IT SO

When do results start coming through bongs?

Around 6 GMT on Friday morning

Kek will reward us if we reach 1000 in time

just voted leave lads

in norn iron in a taig part but when i went in all i could hear was some old bloke say

"a vote for democracy vote leave" lads we have a shot we might win this thing

gonna be a good day me thinks

My knee was sorted a couple of months back, m8

See! KEK's magic at work!

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

Tell a lie, that's when the result is declared. Individual areas start declaring after 10. See below, from 1 until 7.

express.co.uk/news/politics/681813/EU-referendum-2016-results-time-come-announcement-declarations-what-to-expect-winner

More like we will wake up tomorrow to find if the Brits decided to take a massive steaming shit on the graves of the ANZACs

is that if we remain?

Yes

Obviously
ANZACS didn't fight alongside other British and Empire and some irish troops agains5 a German-dominated Europe twice for their cousins to join it anyway
**IREXIT WHEN++

To eternal jew slavery perhaps. The Reich was the original Brexit and those two just had to shut it down.

""""The Reich"""""" was just German militarism. Germany didn't give a shit about European domination. Adolf supported independence movements in the French and British colonies, and Hitler is still a name given to children in third world countries, as Hitler is remembered as a hero to many of them for fighting their colonisers.

If Hitler conquered Britain, he'd have enslaved the male population, enforced the German language and subjugated us completely.

Just maybe Hitler should've stopped after annexing the Czechs and making Slovakia into a puppet state. Prague isn't even a German fucking city and Slovakia is a complete non-German territory. So much for nationalism.

You have managed to turn all the rest of the Holla Forums against you.

If you all are shills, this has been the best operation I've seen in years.

If you are not shills, maybe it's time to take a long look in the mirror. Some people are now wishing Brexit to fail, just to get back at you. Congratulations you oblivious cunts.

♫ We used to be white brothers, and now we're not and the media's run by jews ♫

Krauts can't handle banters confirmed.

Maybe the mechanical personality of the Germans, both makes them hard workers, and makes sure that they can't handle playful insults

Hard working at being cucks, maybe.

I'm not German, but a proud fingolian.

It isn't about Brits and Germans, it's about you people being cunts and doing the D&C for free.

I hope your daughter gets raped by a paki gang.

Posting national icons such as Bomber Harris and Churchill are D&C now?

That isn't D&C?

If your "national icons" fucked up the world, maybe you shouldn't post them.
And if you still hold that drunken buffoon in any kind of value, you're beyond saving.

Lloyd George was involved in getting Britain to WW1, but you can be sure none of us would mind him being posted.

It is. I was proving a point.

Ausfag here. Reposting my support for Britannia

wew

Brit/pol/ should be banned before you reach 1000th thread.

These national icons fought and won WW2 for Britain, m8.

We have pride in our ancestors.

I don't even know who Llyod George was.

Those who would engage in sex attacks in a population as large as that in the Arab world, or even just Egypt is likely to be approximately normally distributed. Such a population qualifies as a seperate stratum from Europe for obvious cultural and historical reasons.

If Germany takes a sample of a couple million, and add it to Europe we can refer to the central limit theorem to say yes now the distribution of the same thing in Europe has changed.

Can't we? How is Farage wrong?

Oh yes. Won ww2.
These subhumans never get it. I dont blame you, like shitskins you are just mentally deficient.
You will get banned soon enough.

Brit/pol/ is none of those things.

Can foreigners like you just fuck off because you just don't understand our culture at all.

CHEERS MOITE

Everyday Im grateful Im not a retarded subhuman like a shitskin or a Brit

So mad that I can almost taste the butthurt.

Rotherham didnt happen in Germany, mudshit.

Yeah, but the rape of Berlin did.

No you're just an Autistic tosspot who needs to fuck off.

Surprise, surprise

The area with the most immigrants in Ulster has the highest turnout

So you hate the fact that Britain conquered pretty much the entire non-white world and think that Hitler didn't want to conquer the world?

Safespace faggot :°)

And now slavs are whores for us? Time a changing, eh?

No, but EVEN if Hitler had wanted to conquer the entire world literally, there is nothing wrong.
Funny how the crooked teeth subhumans tried to prevent Germans from regaining their imperial land then cry when Hitler had to stir the colonies to get some help.
Scum

ah yes i remember when austria, czechslovakia and warsaw were part of the german empire

lol

To be fair. Not all of us worship Churchill. Those who know his history, alliances and agenda know him for the monster he was.

That wasn't me. Now again, fuck off, you're not funny or amusing, just shitting up our thread on an important day you sad little cunt.

The Hasburg fought a pretty hard war to gain control. A few decades later they receive what they asked for earlier, great Germany led by an Austrian.
Are you saying now that Austrians arent Germans?
Refused to give Sudetenland back. Got rekt.
Refused to let Germans PASS through Danzig to get to the other part of their country.
Shit on Hitler then declare that they could take Berlin in 2 weeks.
Never recovered to this day.

Fucking safe space faggot :^)
Or what, did you think everything was le bantz?

Another factor in regards to Poland.

There were reports of the Poles engaging in ethnic cleansing of Germans in Poland.
Which to an ethnic nationalist like Hitler is akin to an attack on Germany itself.
Hell the 16 point peace plan even called for an impartial investigation by multiple nations into these allegations.

Hitler was an anglophile you fucking retard. He had wanted an English / German alliance his whole life.

Do you believe everything the BBC pumps up your ass?

Why did he invade a country we guaranteed the protection of then???????????????????
Why did he promise not to make any more demands and then make more demands?????

Truth is Hitler ruined Europe, and Germans by extension ruined Europe by starting two World Wars. Hell, Germans are ruining Europe again through the EU and Britain is going to have to save the continent again.

And to think I got called a shill 2 days ago for saying you faggots love Churchill. Enjoy your manipulated brexit vote, guys. After all, this is what your grandfathers fought for so desperately.

Just ignore that kike shill you retards.

And he was wrong how? You lost your empire.

Considering the time he is claimed to have said that?
I'm not shocked.
Even Mosley was sick of Britain by that point.

You fucks better uncuck yourself now.

WE
WUZ
FRIENDS
OF POOLAND AND CZECHSLOVAKIA
WE SAVED THEM FROM HITLER AND COMMUNISM
LMAO

To wipe your face with the same shit you forced Germans to sign after ww1, you subhuman fuck.

Bla bla bla
Brexit fails. Permaban. Remember that.

So after 6 years of wars and dozens of pleas, Hitler finally had enough when he was close to defeat???!!
How outrageous!

Brit/pol/ doesn't even like Churchill and Bomber Harris, it's just a meme to trigger you autists and it works every time.

Starting to understand why they fought the Germans though. They just never stop whining or wanting more. I have no doubt if we made peace with Hitler or didn't intervene he would just build a fleet and invade the UK. Such an 'Anglophile'

Maybe if you fuckwits hadn't declared war on him you'd still have the fucking Empire.

And if you're looking for someone to blame, you need only look across the pond.

Wew
Wew, how horrible. Hitler attacking kikes' hideout!

Germans will never be satisfied with anything, not with that much of a superiority-complex

Way to contradict yourself.

Thats how you build rockets and jet engines to reach for the stars.
Only mudshits lovers like Brits like to lay around on earth, just like niggers.

Why has Britain contributed more to science and technology than any other country on earth then?

We're just not smug cunts about it.

LOL

Arabs invented numbers too.
Subhuman.

When will you learn?

The fact that we speak English has nothing to do with you and everything to do with the USA.
You're effectively nothing more than an American satellite, just like Germany. In 100 years, Britain never realized that we're all in the same boat. This is what made peace impossible in WW2, and this is also what will ultimately make you rot in the EU forever. "Democracy" is their tool. You think you can change anything by voting?

Get gassed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Zuse

Actually our aryan brethren over in India did. Certainly not subhumans like those brit/pol/ posters, though.

what's with all the arse-hurt autistic foreigners in this thread?

they're jealous we're escaping.
You know how it is, misery loves company

Because the Poles were massacring German civilians.

Why did you guarantee protection to a state acting like savages? If the thought of Germans protecting their own was so unbearable why didn't you take up Hitler's suggestion to put your own troops in there to end the atrocities? Why did you do one thing that left Germany with only two options: Standing by and watching as Germans are massacred or going to war?

Because after he did this some countries around Germany radically changed their lines and started treating the Germans in previously German land like shit, like the the Sudeten Germans.

You declared war on Germany. Before that it was only an ordinary border dispute, a dispute Hitler had pleaded on you to help settle in order to avoid a war.

>implying those are not the kikes and marxists you put in power

Well, no shit. How about you look into his views in the decades preceding that disgusting war?

Certainly.
Nice OC too, Kamerad.

Enjoy the fact that your grandfathers died for nothing.

Please. They mostly volunteered. They know what they wanted.

I kgnow :DDD

i'm goign to stade the obvious x-D that oughd to show dhem :DDDDD

mandrake, quitting the EU isn't going to change much, buts its okay I understand you need something to raise your self-esteem a bit

So when can we expect to see some numbers?

Check this

Well its not so "obvious" if 90% of this thread still thinks brexit is a possibility.

Norn Iron here in pozzed S.Belfast. Voted leave. I don't know how I'll cope with a remain win.

Seriously, when will you learn?

First time I've felt optimism in well over a year
Im going to be destroyed like last time

I fucking love my family

Reminder you are not going to leave and everyone hates you

this got the last post?

phew. Reminder that Britain is going to leave the EU and Denmark is then going to follow suite and the EU will begin to burn.

I don't know - why did Britain only declare war on Germany and not the USSR, when both of them invaded Poland?

god save the queen