What are your thoughts on public nudity?

What are your thoughts on public nudity?

Should it be legal or illegal to walk around the city naked?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IQGhq0IlVok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think only attractive people should be allowed to do public nudity.

All depends on if i can jerk off in public also

not sure about full nudity
but yes to #freethenipple

I think women should be assigned guardians to tell them how to dress.

Retarded, unnecessary, vain, exhibitionary

I think it should be frowned upon but I don't think it should be something you can get arrested for unless you're walking around with a boner. Also it shouldn't be welcome in enclosed spaces because accidentally bumping against nude bodies would be awkward.

let's not

Also it should of course be fully legal in privately owned land, in fact anything should be legal in private land because the area is owned exclusively by the people not the state therefore anything the owner wants to permit should be permitted except for insane stuff like building nukes.

funny… many libertarians are opposed to the idea of private land but if it isn't owned by the individual it is owned by the state. Private land is an individualist's dream come true and they should be able to whatever the fuck in it and with it.Your land is your pride and it can be an expression of one's self and a save haven from normies and suits.

What about sex with kids?
What about excessive pollution?
What about noise that affects people on other properties?
What about extracting minerals that could be extracted from other properties?
What hunting migratory animals that only pass through a property that other ecosystems depend on?

I think it's disgusting and hate it but don't think it should be illegal?

Why would it be illegal to walk around with a boner?

there would be a law against luring, this means that you aren't allowed to bait others into entering your lands. This involves luring for malicous sexual intent.
not my land not my problem
What about noise that affects people on other properties?
I'd create a layer policy, within the inner layer of your land you can be as loud as you want but the noise cannot reach the outer layer. The outer layer has a maximum volume.
elaborate
you have a point there, I think hunting should be illegal period unless you live in a place where you depend upon hunting for food. First world hunting is for assholes.

I just feel like it would make things very awkward especially if said boner is in an area full of children

Beating on that adorable Ash. That's why May is best girl.

So am I allowed to offer people money to come on to my land?

But if they just show up on your doorstep it's okay? Neato.

What about when that pollution spreads beyond their land? It's pretty difficult to keep air or water pollution, for example, contained to a finite area.

Pollution affects all nearby lands, retard. Look at China
Gas yourself hippy, hunting is far more ethical than farming. If I want venison I'm going to shoot a wild deer rather than pay some asshole farmer.

Women can get aroused in public though, right?

I want feminists to leave.

nope

I guess so but how often does a loli show up on your doorstep?
as much as I hate caring about pollution I suppose you have a point

Pollution affects all nearby lands, retard
no you
so I'm a retard for not caring about pollution but a hippie for caring about hunting? Well you sure are an interesting shitposter.

you're taking equality to an uncomfortable level

I grew up on a farm and hunted from a very young age. I assure you hunting is infinitely more ethical than farming.

You only say that because you're attracted to women. Straight women or gay men may well find what you like uncomfortable. Hell, I'm straight, but I don't want vagina juices all over all our public seats. That said, I might put up with it for the freedom of public nudity, since I don't think "uncomfortability" is a good reason to ban something.

Notice I called you a retarded for not being able to figure out pollution isn't confined by a magic wall, I didn't say I cared at all about it.

I guess you have a point I'm just socially awkward enough as it is. If saw sexy naked people when I left the house it would just make things even more awkward for me. I guess after a while I'd get used to seeing dicks and tits in my local supermarket.

Pretty sure it would be more awkward for you to see tits and pussy, since then you'd be the one getting the boner.

But oh wait, I should have put together by now that you are a faggot, and that you'd get boners from seeing other boners. Now it all makes sense. But your gayness still isn't a good reason to ban male nudity but say female nudity is okay.

Yeah I'm bisexual so public nudity would be boner city until I got used to it

Those who do it shouldn't. Those who should do it won't.

whores.jpg

The one in green…

It's natural so i don't understand the illegality to begin with
It's like burping or sneezing in a dinner being bad manners, what can you fucking do?

If public nudity is allowed then so should things like public ridicule.
If some fatty mcfatfuck wants to prance around and be an eyesore then I should be able to make fun of them until they either put their clothes back on or decide to lose some fucking weight.
Fat people ruin nudist beaches and clothing optional areas, I hate them so much.

My thoughts are that I can't get fucking laid for reasons that have nothing to do with how sexually attractive I am or the length of my dingus. This shit fucking pisses me off because obviously this nudity person has no social anxiety issues.

There is also the aspect of unwrapping a gift. It's like planning christmas under a tree with all the gifts there but instead they are already unwrapped so you know whats happening next month. Oh joy.

This. If I have to see penises flapping all over the place they should at least be handsome penises.

The pecking order would be established immediately.

I think its my one of my favorite fetishes, but its hard to find good public nudity.

start hanging around SJWs

This thread doesn't have enough public nudity and neither do I

It should be legal, but also there should be no recourse if you get raped or beaten

yes

dubs Barth2032

Public nudity is legal, but only for minors

Granted, minor can mean anyone from ages 0 to 18, so if you're 16 you can go right out in the nude. But nobody does, thanks Hebes

dmmijtest

ugly ppl shouldnt walk around naked and they should know it

Public Decency laws should exist in the form of a nonverbal contract. By wearing clothes, you would agree to be protected from rape by the law. You should be allowed to walk around with nothing on as much as you want, but then you forfeit that protection and people can do whatever they want with you. (excluding anything that wouldn't fall under sexual assault, so they obviously can't just kill you or physically harm you.)

So walking around naked should be allowed, but it would count as consenting to participate in a 24/7 free-for-all orgy for the duration of your nudity. That'd be pretty neat.

why would u?

I'm a fan.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IQGhq0IlVok

Yes because we all know that the law protects people from getting raped.

privatly owned land still exists within countrys border and u can secede. So u cant make laws on your land, that violate the laws of the country

Well, as much as it currently does, anyway. If nothing else, the fear of being charged with assault serves as a deterrent, which is a form of protection. Obviously not fool-proof though.

public ridicule already is not illegal and exists

If I were a girl I'd carry this one wacky new device that stops rapist, niggers, and crazed meth-heads in just one single actuation of the hinged lever!

Sure, but wearing a holster would count as clothing, so you wouldn't have to worry about free-rape anyway, just the regular kind.

What a shitty spot for a holster

I've no problem with it as long as the people doing it are attractive

Someones a faggot

autism

Asuka truly is the worst girl of digimon…

Don't really want someone's sweaty ass touching public seating especially if they have poor hygiene or are a woman on their period.