I just turned 21 today. As a socially retarded NEET, I don't have any friends to party with, so I'll ask you for help

I just turned 21 today. As a socially retarded NEET, I don't have any friends to party with, so I'll ask you for help.

Which beer is the best to try? Are faggot hipster brands like IPA actually good, or are they just overrated?

Pic unrelated.

Get a bottle of jim beam and a case of bud ice 40 ozs.
Get that stuff and the party will come to you.
Your best bet would be go to a bar and get shitty drunk.

I'd rather not get drunk, since I live in an apartment complex and know all my neighbors. I'd rather not look like a complete dumbass.

I'm a lanky autist. I'd either look like a moron or get my ass kicked.

How common are barfights anyways? I've never spent much time outside my own basement, so I wouldn't know.

I'd have no clue where to get a fake ID, so I never really tried to get alcohol prior to now.

Congratualtions, user. Only nine more years until your wizardhood

Also, is absinthe really as crazy as people say it is, or is that just an urban legend?

Not a virgin, so there's no risk of that.

Well since you faggots aren't helping for shit I decided to get absinthe, vodka, and redbull and watch Eraserhead.

Wish me luck Holla Forums.

Sounds like a great night in. Any two of those four will make you mental.

good luck user

You don't need ID to get drunk. Don't your parents have booze?

My personal favorites are George Killian's and Blue Moon

However I usually prefer hard liquor. Rum and Tequila are my favorites, but Vodka is good if you're just mixing it with something else

Grab you some 40oz malt liquors, get hammered and let a group of niggers gangbang that butthole

Beer is shit. Get some low alcohol percent wine or something (unless you have strong alcoholic blood (german, irish, etc)

My parents would notice if I drank some.

My parents are Russian.

I ended up getting some Stoli and an Imperial Stout and mixing a shot of the Stolichnaya with a pint of the stout. I had two shots of Jack Daniel's while I was waiting for the beer to get cold.

Should I be feeling something by now? According to a chart I saw I'm legally intoxicated (I've had four "drinks" in one hour and I'm 160 pounds), but I don't feel shit.

Fuck me ivehad five more shots and its finally getting to me.

Is jacking off better when you drink? Because I really need to ffuck something

You last a little better. It's not really better.

A little longer* fugg I'm drink,

happy birthday op fucking nigger

I don't drink, so I don't have no idea?
But Happy Birthday user.
Cheers!

wew!

No wander you have no friends.