Islam is good

I mean think about it, if we let the Muslims in, we will get America rid of all the faggots and submit women to our every wills.

Please do, you can come back and shitpost when you are done.

are u suicidal?

When we get tired of them, we just send them on mission to blow them self up in a cinagogue or in a sjw safespace.

Oh boy, just what I always wanted, a horde of genocidal maniacs that kills people for daring to enjoy simple pleasures like smoking and sex and making jokes on the internet.

No thank you, they're just as bad as neonazis.

Thats a good thing.

Nah, I like having fun.

Wouldn't it be fun to marry whoever you rape?
Unless it's an other man, you fucking pig no better than a beastialist who fuck pork, before eating them for breakfast full of semen, you fucking sodomites should go to hell with all the other harams, and so does Harambee (may his name be for ever damned) it's an inferrior creature an it is in no way related to man, witch is bytheway, God's (peace be upon him ) best creation!

Sounds like Holla Forums tbh

Your hatespeach is not welcome here.

privilege checked.

There's a reason you can't get women…. you don't need to be a terrorist to get women easily …you want get some hygiene and cash.

Wrong. It will just increase the number of you raghead pedophiles. Remove kebab.

The idea that women are nothing less than "Goldiggers", is wrong and misogynistic.

Please walk up the stairs from the basement, and go apologies to your mother.

I don't want short fused towel-heads in my country, is that bad?

Choose one

Yes! All cultures are equally good and worthy (aside from white European culture which must be wiped from existence).

Islam its filled with faggots, fun fact the catholic church is a joke when we talk about raping little kids (both boys and girls) and women arent submit to the white man, they are jailed like white syrians, the only ones geting rape without consequences and moni are niggers, are you a nigger? then your point is ok, are you low on skin melamine? i have bad news for you.

They might prove useful in eradicating kikes and puting sjws in place without consequences then blame it on radical islam then in the end you can use this as an excuse to get rid of them.

го́пник detected

The ultimate evolution of Christianity!

I like how the receiver just massages his ass unknowingly.

wat

lel

I love to shit on religion