JC Penny promotes manatees

JCPenny is doing a fat acceptance thing. It's quite gross.

(((They))) are really pushing hard to alienate a healthy customer base. Like, these fat whales wont reproduce. So, why go after their business?

original video to give your thumbs down and shit posts too

youtube.com/watch?v=fJlvtCzJPaQ&feature=youtu.be

(webm timing out with upload)

Other urls found in this thread:

favogram.com/florida-400-pound-woman-survives-sexual-assault-by-herd-of-manatees/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As someone who lost 30kg, I feel like I can answer this.

Yes. Life is way better when you're thinner. Fuck you, fat acceptance fucks.

literally who?

Fats would be no problem if I would not have to pay for their healthcare.

A department store in burgerland

I wonder who pays for this disgusting production?

If those bitches actually exercised they wouldn't be fat. My fat GF hasn't picked up a dumbbell all her life, and her body really disgusts me now.
Any suggestions on how to break up with her?

I lost 60kg and I disagree, it certainly improves your health but once all the people who hated you start sucking your dick you realize how shit those people really are.

Leave her in a pasture full of cows. If she asks you why, just tell her "When I decided to leave you, I wanted you to be with your own kind."

people hated you because you were fat.
love you now because you are fit.
nothing strange at all.
though you remain a faggot.

No, user. As a perma virgin I envy you even with an ugly cow.

Impregnate her. Remember, though obesity is partly congenital, the cure for it isn't. If we change the culture your offspring may be more willing to exercise.

Don't be so /r9k/, you are now in the cool peoples club, don't be such a dick about it, you aren't edgy like Lorde because you made the transition.

Well I admit I needed the pussy, but now I think I can move on without a cunt to fuck for awhile.
She's just so damn….fat. I have to close my eyes and pretend I'm fucking Selena Gomez.

considering the gynocentric nature of the 'movement', it should be called 'fat women acceptance'

FUCK YEAH AMERICA I AM GOING TO GRAB ANOTHER BURGER AND COCA-COLA AND HOPE I DON'T GET SHOT

FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM
USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA

wow that tired me out I better eat another stick of butter and watch some television

thats just life, you probably treat fat people a bit worse unconsciously
being fat tells a lot about you, you know this

Well you go through much of your life being told that people care about personalities first and foremost. It's a bit of a surprise when you find out that everyone really only cares about looks and couldn't care less about your personality.

Being a fat fuck says a lot about yoru personality. It basically says

To be sure I'm not envying your choice much. I definitely miss not having kids, but hearing about the women many guys are with often makes me glad I'm soon to enter wizardhood.

Spoiler that shit, nigger.

This. I need to lose about another 40 lbs to be the "correct" weight, but holy crap, when I was a real fat bastard I was more concerned with consumption than anything.

Already figured out years before that fat girls were bitchy and annoying. Of course jock chicks full of themselves can be too. Had to lay the law down on one recently, too much entitlement.

All those women commenting are laughing at her behind her back too. Sad.

Was gonna say exactly this. Gluttony and sloth are sins. Fat people also have no respect for their bodies, for health or aesthetics. They're repulsive and can't even maintain basic hygiene.

It's a very clear reflection on your character. There will always be exceptions, no one has ever been disgusted by a kindhearted, large grandmother. But if you can spot a glutton from a mile away.

Friendly reminder America's obesity rate is largely due to niggers, specifically nigresses.

Fabric companies.

Square footage.

don't worry jc penny is shit and has shit management, they'll go under soon enough.

can't even remember the last time i went there, literally decades.

The manatee life is a hard one.

The noble and gentle sea cow does not deserve to be maligned so much.

LAST TWO DIGITS OF YOUR POST IS THE NUMBER OF PUSHUPS YOU WILL DO BEFORE BED TONIGHT

This best not be more than 50.
I'm still training towards 100.

Manatees are pretty rad animals. The fact that somehow the left thinks it's alright to use those creatures to support their lunacy is preposterous.

I dont know why you guys give them so much flak, its way easier (from a physics standpoint) to move everything else around them than it is to change their own path.

Because the slippery slope isn't a fallacy and this shit just furthers societal decay.

At first they seek to normalize something.
Then they seek to celebrate it
Then they seek to demonize opposition to it
Then they outlaw opposition it it. We haven't reached this stage yet but you might remember these classic top 40s hits

I know there are a bunch of "blackpilled" nihilist on Holla Forums that think it is edgy and cool to talk about accelerationism and brining it all down. But I still got to live here. I have family and friends that are not fools and not decadent and corrupt savages tainted by jewish lies. I want to try and hold on to morals and standards for as long as I can and hope to weather this storm long enough for people to wake up to the lies and deception they have been force fed their whole lives and make a change.

I believe in the people I love and I believe in the inherent goodness of the White race.

Its 3:38 AM right now
I'm still waiting for the meds I took to kick in because I have a fever
But I have been through worse and fuck me I'm rolling

43? I will do 44!

Fuck that actually felt good, sometimes its easy to forget that even if you feel like shit, sometimes getting your heart pumping is actually the best medicine. Its not easy to get down and do it but that just makes it all the more worth while

'Night Holla Forums brothers

I'm in but I'm natural ottermode so push-ups aren't really shit to me.

fucking lol

someone please shop a fedora on trump, it would be hilarious

Exactly how much longer will it be before it's harder to find small and normal sized clothing in most stores across America?

Fugg…

Oh well. Kek wills it.

don't start counting until it begins to hurt

fug

For anyone that isn't steady fit, the question "would my life be better if I was thinner" is practically the same as "would my life be better if I was more attractive" and the answer is always yes.

You've been lied to about just about everything your entire life, and the thing most people learn isn't true when they're 12 is what caught you off guard?

Ok.

aka how to destroy your own argument in less than 10 seconds

so not only did your health improve, but you also got redpilled on interpersonal relations. sounds like a win-win tbh

Fucking fat people. I lost almost 20lbs in 5 months just sitting around. I have trouble even putting on any weight, and that's with my yuuge appetite.

It already is. I'm a lean 6'2" and have trouble finding almost everything. Shirts that are long enough are for fat people, same with the pants.

Fucking cuck, leave this place at once chubby fuck.

Fatties are this stupid.

please tell us more about how these people who can't even keep their bodyweight under control have amazing personalities.

Im still thin you memer

How is that shitty? You were an ugly douche due to the fact that you had no self control and now you're not. Of course people have more respect for you.

The most delicious of feelings.

Fuck it, rolling. I'll do them on the train on the way back home.

Calling cookies "biscuits." Nice try Britbong.

LETS GO BIG ROLLS

Rolling
If dubs, I'll do double the amount

Ill do them right now fag.

That is instinctual. You looked like the weak member of the Tribe who ate all the food but couldn't fight, hunt efficiently, or inspire others.

You should be grateful society was so willing to accept you once you corrected your infirmity.

Rolling.

And done. 16 was too easy so I did inclined ones with my feet resting on a chair.

JCPENNEY has the most blue pilled marketing team you can imagine. Littered with know-nothing mouthbreathers who alienate customers. It's a department store with a single digit stock FFS.

Yes.
Yes, you have.
Maybe because you're 500 pounds and have purple hair.
:^)
Look at these occupations, too:

that's correct isn't it..?
here the natives call it "Jay See Pennay"

Oh, and also

mandela

you're a fucking idiot who believed that bullshit

"You're fat, I no longer am attracted to you physically or spiritually. Bye fatty"

Shit nigga, if she's fat like the pic you posted you're a faggot. I'm not even a nigger, I'd plow that pussy 4 dayz fam.

She's fuckable. When I think "fat" I think blob. Some meat is OK.

Shit, I'm a 5'6" God of Manlets that weight about 230 pounds. Lost 60 of it doing absolutely nothing but sitting on my ass and controlling my calorie intake. It really is that fucking easy. With the way people said it's fine if I'm fat, and that I shouldn't run myself ragged for something superficial, I thought it wouldn't be worth it for ages. Then I actually tried as a remedy for depression, and holy shit is it painless.

It's as simple as finding stuff that you like eating that are low in calories and fill you up. Any type of fibrous vegetable, chicken breast, oatmeal, etc. Just rely on those if you can't be assed to learn about good nutrition. Run the numbers on a calorie calculator, track calories and keep them ~20% under, and boom. Weight loss. After awhile it becomes second nature and then one can focus on exercise, nutrition, whatever.

tl;dr losing weight is the easiest shit ever if you know how calories work and have the willpower not to eat cake and ice cream every day

Rolling da dice

Vid related.

Isn't JCpenny going out of business?

Look, it's sonic the edgehog!

You have my most sincere apologies, Manatee-user. I wish I could tell you it was just an isolated incident but I fear it wasn't.

I'm in.

Sweet.

>>6430844favogram.com/florida-400-pound-woman-survives-sexual-assault-by-herd-of-manatees/

Skeletards think they're better than fat people and actually put effort into remaining that way, but the joke's on them because by escaping victimization by fatphobia all they're really doing is increasing their privilege exposure which is obviously problematic and reduces their status in the progressive stack.

FUCK YOU FATTIES, BURN IN FUCKING HELL

Ugly "women" revolution
even if this whales lost weight they would still be ugly and mentally ill.

it depends on how much you weight.

why? you PROVED others that you are a person with good impulse control, drive and you carried out something considerable to the end.

why do you think it's on people to make the effort?

BREXERCISIN'

(checked)
Where the fuck did the "sweet, caring chubby girl trope come from? Yeah, I've met some lovely chubbies in my time but these blubber bitches take the cake, holy shit. They're godawful.

You used a lot of words there that have no meaning.

your impression is excellent, if I saw that paragraph on any other site I'd be disgusted.

Thanks. I've been reading some of their stuff and I think I understand their internal pseudo-logic pretty well.

I´d love to brexercise my rights, however I´m not an english national.

this
However:
3/10 would not bang - materialistic whore (gb2 silicon valley to prostitute yourself)

Don't get mad. Get harder. Get ripped like Chad ThunderCock. Pick up 10/10 girls and make sure your coworkers see you with them. If they have anything left to say, look at them and say "Have you seen the girls I'm fucking? I don't give a fuck about fatties!"

Protip: Actually not giving a fuck also increases your quality of life.

Fucking this.

tell them to fuck off, mind their own bodies.
Because in 40/50 years. YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID WHAT YOU DID.
And they can't even walk, talk, or are just too fucking worn out from tugging all that weight around for ages.

Wat u say bish?

Fuck you. I am American and I love Hamburgers. We call french Frogs. We call English Roast Beef. We call spics beaners Why not take pride in your national dish? It is so god damned good that despite how the rest of the world complains about it they love enough to eat it all the time. Stop being such a sensitive cunt and getting upset over every little thing. Be proud to be a burger.

Fuck as a /fit/izen on his way to becoming a wizard that pissed me off really hard. Fuck these fat bitches with a hot metal spike.

m8 it was a joke about mass

I know it was, but it is also what people have been doing for way too long. They take the long way around and concede inch by inch to these people. This is how civilizations die.

WE ARE BREAKING THE INTERNET

fuck it, go big or go home

I have a productive proposal
we could make a giant conveyor belt into the grand canyon, an hook it up to a dynamo. Then we simply place lards onto it, and their girth will pull down the belt and generate electricity for us; after landing they would be free to hike out or wallow and die. For those who will to live, we simply round up fatties and put them on the belt again until desires results are acheived

all it takes to fix your society is creativity, a little bit of force power, and landscape

Fuck off newgger.

WHY AM I SO FAT?

Kek this
Always helps to look on the bright side of things

people who stay fat simply because they won't spend less money on food are fucking disgusting. I hope you all die alone or with a dishonourable wife that hates you.

And semen comes from turks, yet it is the German national dish

kek

don't forget apple pie is British

Yesterday I was skating around a faculty parking lot with earbuds in and I see a easily 400lb (woman?) walking my way. Being an exhibitionist, I hammered a kickflip nose-manual on this concrete divider causing both my earbuds to pop out. Rolling away muggin' I hear an exhausted "fuck you" from the beast that just conquered the 15 degree incline to her vehicle. Skateboarding around fatties is my drug.

Also, why does a 400lb monstrocity even attend a university? Does anyone hire such a thing? If you're concerned enough about your future to drop 50k on an education, why wouldn't you first ensure that you won't be dying 20 years prematurely? Absolutely baffling how many HUGE fucks attend my university. There should seriously be a health requirement to Pell Grant applications, it only makes sense.

her occupation is professional masturbator?

You just got triggered by a picture of a white person?

Rollan

Fug let's try that again

maybe she started at only 385 and what you're seeing is just the freshman 15.

They should have a campaign that says "beautiful on the outside… and in" then have the second picture be an autopsy picture showing all the cottage cheese and yellow goo celulite swimming around inside her thighs.

Also post it all over tumblr and #hashtag

Went to the gym already today but rolling for fitness and a healthy lifestyle. Cmon 99 get

Eh that's alright. If this is higher I'll do the average of the two.

All anons should be going to the gym 3-5 times a week and if you don't you're a faggot

rolling