Genetic Inheritance Squandered

How Do We Counter-Propagandize This Trend of Beautiful White Celebs Adopting Niglets?

ITT we collect images of famous people who squandered their top-tier genetics by not having kids, adopting niglets, or miscegenating.

ITT we brainstorm how to counter this anti-natalist dysgenic trend, so that regular white women do not idolize and mimic this behavior.

Even the normie white girls who don't plan to adopt or miscegenate are waiting too long to have kids because Jennifer Aniston and Julia Roberts did it.

Genetics squandered.

These two have no bio-kids, and instead adopted niglets.

They already have by sullying their line. You think those little nigs are going to become anything more than photo ops?

Hollywood is a jew-infested den of liberal jackals, of course there would be rampant race mixing.
You can't fix something that was broken from inception.

Not trying to save Hollywood for their sake — I'm thinking about how to help the millions of young girls who idolize and imitate these people.

I'm getting closer to the edge every hour

Look on the bright side OP. These are perfect candidates for the control group of black children whom have been given the utmost resources for the purposes of attainment. Uses these data to confirm that the achievement gap is not a consequence of a deficit in expenditure.

It would have to be something that LOOKS like it isn't necessarily pro-white.

Like maybe start a twitter that does nothing but post pictures of shit that girls like to look at. Hunky guys, fashion, cute animals, cute babies. Just only post white babies. If anyone mentions diversity, respond by posting a slightly darker Spaniard or Italian.

At least this couple also had some biological kids.

Gonna suck for those mongrels as the bio-"siblings" grow up to be aryan youth models.

No, Hollywood whores who have taken more miles of cock in their mashed up bodies than from here to the moon. They are infertile.

Squandered.

Exposing media bias and lies in all their forms would be the most effective way I'd imagine. Getting them to question the smaller things they see could domino into getting them to question things at large. Especially if what the witness in the MSM isn't what the witness irl.

they**

Theres a difference between seeing hollywood souless pandering jew pleasers do this and seeing a cute red head with a half black child. The latter is far worse.

Not just women.

Hugh Jacked-man is a genetic dead-end.

Married a woman 13 years older. No bio-kids.

Any celebrity is a race traitor working for the enemy. These are cultural icons who could single-handedly advance the cause of ethnonationalism with a single word. None of them do.

They all hang when the time comes, and there is no reason to lament their inferior genes being purged.

It reminds me of the women who get pets and treat them as their own kids.
I mean thats what this is. They adopt a human looking pet and train it to do almost human things and the parents clap. They get all the adulation from their equally as fucked lefty peers and feel all warm inside (like a social drug).

Look at that first picture, she looks like she leading about a shaved monkey.
She'd better be cautious and feed it plenty of fried chicken and watermelon, or else she might get her face ripped off when that fucker reaches sexual maturity.

I guess when you have the money and the means you can invest in more expensive pets. Its the next step beyond cat lady.

They realize that people of color are the future. Whiteness is a strange melanin reducing mutation and nothing more, and yet the social divisions it has created have been disastrous.
The only way that white people can ensure a peaceful and happy future for humanity is by not having biological kids so that the future is one of color.
By raising children of color, and providing them a good education, we ensure that the transition to a post-white society is a peaceful and calm one.
It is also the only way white people can make up for the horrors our ancestors have inflicted on all non-white societies and their people.
By adopting children of color insteadof biological offsrping, not only do you spare future white people from this burden of guilt, but you undertake the first step in making amends.
The final step is death, which will hopefully be peaceful, and then, when there are no more white people, they can be forgiven.
If your ancestors were not directly involved in any of the crimes against humanity, then they are only guilty in so far as those crimes were done in their name.
They need not go down the drastic extinction path if they do not wish to. For them, marrying and having children with a person of color may be a better option, as long as their children continue to marry people of color so that the whiteness is extinguished.

Ok, not all of them are white.

These are Steven Speilberg's kids. hah.

This is pretty shit tier b8, but unfortunately most of Holla Forums will bite it

Miscegenators.

This one is from Sex and The City.

51. No husband. Adopted niglet.

How fitting.

I prefer the term "complicit in genocide".

One way is to get white males to be more accepting of diverse portfolios of venereal diseases and a dysfunctional assholes.

Bruno is barely even satire.

That little niglet is trying to rape already.

These fucking gossip rags are how they mind control our women.

Get on your fake black Twitter account and accuse them of collecting black kids like Pokemon.

This dog-parent shit is the cancer

Even as a half breed this has always disgusted me (not just the miscegenation but the wasting of god-tier genes). Hell, my mother was a very good looking woman in her day. I remember my ex looking through an old family photo album long ago, and commenting something like "Wow, she could have been a model! She sort of looked like Marilyn (Monroe)!"

On a selfish note, I sometimes wonder "What could have been" had she not done that. I can't say that I would have been good looking (not that it would have been the only benefit) myself, but god damn I would have had a good chance to be.

Just a few ideas I can't really do it because I suck at photoshop:

You can't really have successful kids anymore in America anyway. Raising subhumans lacking empathy is a humane option. Raising a sensitive white child eager to bring miracles to the world like Jesus did is likely to lead to depression and suicide.

Angelina has barely 40 kilos now, no tits and is ingesting only 500 calories per day.
Shes over.

The best goy.

Schlomo, why is your b8 so obvious?

A little known fact is that the film industry got its start in CA because Thomas Edison had patents on everything movie-camera related; when Jews decided they wanted to take over the business they moved as far from federal authority as they could so they could infringe his patents and keep all the money for themselves.

Angelina and Brad's biological daughter wants to be a boy

Bob Dylan is a jew, nothing of value was lost.

hahahahaaaaaaaaa

Let fools be fools. We'll be rid of them.