BREXIT: THE MOTHER OF ALL RUSES?

BREXIT: THE MOTHER OF ALL RUSES?

Hold onto your dicks, this is the read you've been waiting for.

tl;dr tho:

zerohedge.com/print/564404

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CrwnW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Short answer…

Double down, lads.

hmm

It's impossible for them to elude the fact that there decisions created the eroding conditions that have created the mess they're in. They can scapegoat all the want, but that's all it will be.

Their*

We’re actually in a pretty good position. We just have to get it to collapse as quickly as possible and KEEP PEOPLE FROM SUGGESTING A GLOBAL CURRENCY AS THE SOLUTION.

Point made. How do we explain the soviet union and more recently venezuela. That shit got memoryholed so fast. Either way we will see an implosion. We can have a small one with the exit or what could be a huge civil war or more likely nothing but whimper from the whites in 20 years.

Either way shits spoopy. Prepar yourself for a new caliphite britian under isreali control and the birth of greater isreal after assads fall. Only hope we have left after the brexit faliure is russia and slavs.

Collect your check from Soros and fuck off, no one is buying your shit.

You forgot: US $ directly benefits from EU collapse, as do other currencies.

And since Britain never moved over to the euro, they will survive with extra coin in the bank.

That is, unless I missed something. Chances are I have.

delete your account

The biggest fear of the EU is when the UK leaves, they will do better.
Then the march of the remaining nations out of the Union will be fast and furious.

There is no brexit. It will end just like the Austrian election.

It was only allowed so the UK prime minister negotiates better deals with the EU.

He got it. UK was never meant to leave.

What a waste of trips. Kill yourself you idiot

That's a retarded chain of logic.

If they actually had the power to destroy themselves and come out on top anyway then they wouldn't bother fighting us at all.

Zerohedge is clickbait for schizophrenics.

What did he misunderstand? You're spreading defeatism, hence you're either a useful idiot or a shill. Either way fuck off.

Then what? Shut up and continue to take EU cock up our ass?

Hell no! Brexit or bust.

He's asking if they will blame a finial collapse on Brexit you fucking retard Jesus christ you summer fag

How about violent revolt before it's too late? oh wait call me FBI and go vote some more you useless peon, maybe muhammad will be easy on your grand daughters asshole.

At which time do votes start being counted?

I hate this line of "reasoning." It's a method of trying to discourage people into never doing anything at all.

I heard some SJW on the radio moaning recently that sensitivity training is useless for "high status bullies" or in other words people that see through it.

This sounds like the tumblrista "the solution to wrongthink is more feminism!" crap.

They will remain. It will be the end of a race thousands of years old. It's important the history books blame it on the people so it doesn't look like a holocaust.

A dozen flamethrower operators in the City could solve the problem in less than an hour. Yes, I said flamethrowers.

Voting ends at 10pm so count probably starts then in most places.

Do you faggots even read?

The point is we might actually win this shit.

No one will revolt as long as they can buy even the cheapest most shittiest food. I can guarantee you the current degenerate western society would rather eat you in soylent green form than to do anything that requires any effort

The only way to win is to become part of them.

You're too kind. I would line them up in front of wood cutters and order Speilberg to document every gory moment in 8k.

SAGE AND REPORT ALL CLICKBAIT THREADS

archive.is/CrwnW

archive.is/CrwnW

archive.is/CrwnW

archive.is/CrwnW

archive.is/CrwnW

archive.is/CrwnW

archive.is/CrwnW

also
Soros himself has already said he's shorting the markets because of the migration (that he himself helped fund)

Soros is also shorting the shit out of the market and just bought insane amounts of gold, i.e. he KNOWS IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN.

The outcome that I'm expecting is that England ends up experiencing an economic surge despite whatever wizardry the EU bankers try to pull.

The EU and its backers have built their castles upon mountains of sand. I don't think they can take any substantial action against England without injuring themselves.

It doesn't matter what the economic result is, Britain's independence from a dystopian, rapidly self-annihilating, sociopathic death cult that's fabricating its own conquest is necessary per se and any consequences to the British people's economic convenience are entirely incidental and hardly worth mentioning.

What will happen to all the shitskins that are already there?

Few have realized it yet, but WW3 has already started. This is it. Merkel has made it inevitable.

Tens of millions of people are already dead, they just don't know it yet.

Intention should not be derived from effect. That is most likely how the media will spin it after it happens, but this does not mean its their actual will.

This is the same argument people use about Hitler.

"Well he destroyed the image of nationalism in the west! Without Hitler nationalism and right wing political parties would still be okay! He doomed all of Europe!"

It's like if a house was on fire and out of 4 people only 1 made it. Do you blame the firefighter for the house being on fire and 3 people dying in the process?

yes i've been warning you faggots all along this would happen

This is what the Jews tried to do to Washington, Napoleon, and it also happened to Alexander the Great, but it was his fault.

How can we be alive, if we are already dead????

I would get all my money out before the Turkish invasion too.

When was the last time zerohedge was correct about anything?

Oh that's right
NEVER

ethics of intent and consequentialism.
it cannot but be. the only other source is the word of whoever caused something.

no matter what happens,
they will always spin it to their benefit.
when sand people explode people, white people or right wingers or whatever are to blame somehow.
we just always have to keep dispensing redpills.
i'm just waiting until the next time sand people explode so kikebook can be littered with praise for muslims by virtue signalling normalfags yet again.

edgelord banner on source alert.

Craven.

Reminds me of when Canada preemptively engaged in economic warfare against Quebec then said "See? This is proof an independent Quebec wouldn't survive!"

What actually happens, no matter if Brexit is real or not, is that confidence in the current direction of the EU is shaken. EU has shown its fallability with the recent crises, nationalism is surging all over Europe as a result.

A close win for remain might hurt the EU more than a Brexit.

dude…

8. coalition when?

I can't even believe that Ottomans were so big in the late 18. century

Yeah you can fuck right off m80.

They were huge. The history of the 15, 16 and 17th century is basically the history of the Turks and some pesky European states who opposed them.

It's media for psychopaths.

They did the exact same fucking thing when they did not like the president Egypt elected. They shit the country, stopped the flow of food and gas and blamed it all on the president. As soon ass the coup d'etat happened everything instantly started flowing again.

Checked

Can't see how that would work. The economy went to shit in the EU, years before a referendum was even considered. It will go to shit outside of it.

Ahhh, Plains of Abraham said that quite a bit prior you dickcheese consuming venereal disease spreading abomination of the Romance Languages speaking faggot.

maybe

prepare your anus

Calm down you fucking autist.

IT'S HAPPENING

LEAVE AND LIVE
LEAVE AND LIVE
LEAVE AND LIVE
LEAVE AND LIVE
LEAVE AND LIVE
LEAVE AND LIVE
LEAVE AND LIVE
LEAVE AND LIVE