There is a feeling I get when I travel to new distant land...

There is a feeling I get when I travel to new distant land, I feel that nostalgia that the first explorers felt when they traveled to new lands to tame.
it's like a drug to me, this feeling of alienation, the hostility of the population.
I believe it's my purpose.
I was born to to tame them.

Pretty good paragraph OP

m8, there's nowhere new to explore, cept for memepipesinsidepipes/memetruck, and outer spess is impossible to the average man
>nowhere on earth that's truly new to explore except for the deep sea, but you can't reach it without sixty gorrilion shekels, and besides, fuck that shit
Unless you wanna try to build a spaceship, forget it OP, we're fucked.

I'm gonna go into the ocean man, no more worries forever ever.

i bet you're wrong. tell me roughly where you live and i'll find a place nearby that you can explore tonight

No more above land places to explore. I have a suggestion.

No. Fuck that shit with a hundred tzar bombs.

Okay, I guess you could urban-ex or go innawoods, but that doesn't have the same type of adventure.

Nope. I'm gonna make a sea lab.

Fuck it, y'know what, a boy scout was able to make a nuclear reactor, so why couldn't some couple hundred grown men make a fucking space shit, get it in orbit, and strap on an orion drive or some shit and get to the fucking ass steroid fields and mine minerals or go to penus and see rad volcanoes and become space pineapple niggers, or even that gay ass jupiter and examine those pinky rings. 'tis just a shitton of explosivos, a bunch of drunken commies managed to send shit to outer space in the 60's. Or we could go 's route and shit our pants looking at spooky fishies.
In the word's of the master poet MC Ride,
Where should we start?

This.
None of us are busy, barely any of us have families or GFs that need our attention. Why can't we just move to a certain location and start building shit?

We should all meet up in Mexico and suck each other's dicks

We don't even need to meet up. We could just mail each other packages. Or send a few anons that don't mind wasting gas to pick up the packages from house t'house individually.
So, Sealab or space shit?

sealab sounds possible,I have an idea for a small submarine that can withstand tons of pressure,just one small problem, poorfag.

after we settle on a spot, we can build starwars type underwater city with giant bubble houses and everything.

I'm a technical diver too, so I will be useful

volunteering to build the first pedal submarine thingy with straw and potatoes.

so you were a tourist and you have a delusional megalomania fantasy
at least get fit first

somehow fit, not as much as I want to but can at least run for an hour and not be out of breath.

Well then, sea lab it is folks.
Now what does a sea lab need?
Water is a huge priority, you can't drink ocean water, so unless you've got a way to purify ocean water cheaply, you've got to import it.
Food isn't as bad an issue, since you could just fish and grow hydroponic farms to keep the scurvy away, but that of course means more water, which means more shekels.
While we could just build a thing off the coast, it'll cost lotsa shekels, both for construction and for keeping it there. Maybe a large boat might work, with bays for submarines or something of the like. I don't fucken know. A giant buoy that's shaped like an iceberg, with the majority of the lab underwater. Or pic related.
We'd have to rely on solar power, or, maybe, we might be able to make a mini nuclear reactor. Like I said, a fucking teenage boy scout managed to nearly make one, we could just follow his footsteps, and git shit dun rite.
Any other ideas?

That shit has to be underwater and secure as a bunker or else whatever nigger name they're on for the Hurricanes/Typhoon for this season/next will fuck us right in the pooper. Being able to submerge with a solid bedrock anchor as well as anchor points will help me certainly sleep safer.

I'd recommend Desalination, but that gets really energy intensive really fast. Not really an easy/efficient way to do it. So what if we ran a freshwater pipeline from shore? High upfront cost but stable source with routine maintenance.

The Nuclear boy scout damn near killed himself building that thing, and it would have been horribly inefficient. Don't fuck with fission unless you're fully prepared for the consequences. What if we just harnessed the ebb and flow of the tides or wave action with the surface buoy for power? Turning the bob of the wave action into crank power for generators?

I don't think any country is going to open it's doors for a bunch of NEETs to live in something they constructed off their coast line unless it's some third world shithole. Africa? any number of the Micronations in the Pacific?

If we were in the Micronations in the Pacific, we could use self designed submersibles to find pearls, repair undersea cables (At shallow depth mind you), guided tours of the reefs.

It's all pretty vague speculation at this point.

Okay.
True, he did give himself cancer and died early, but he was so fucking close. We can learn from his mistakes and use proper precaution. To be fair though, you're mostly right, and I wouldn't really try it unless I was sure there wasn't too large a risk.
Mirconation in the pacific doesn't sound too bad, losta shekels for us, but also losta wasted time. Not to mention that most tourist expect handsome sailors, not lardass NEETs. But a little Rhodesia might find itself being molested by pirates. Also there probably wouldn't be any way to form a pipeline, so a micronation seems best.