Crime Scene Photo Of Vienna Murder Leaked

The picture was anonymously sent to unser-mitteleuropa.com with the following text.
22 June 2016
archive.is/V7MUp

For context here some quotes from the Breitbart article

Migrant Brutally Murders Woman on Vienna Street

archive.is/3I5BS

Lets hope she was a lefty.

What the fuck? Just fucking execute him. Fucking bullshit.

mashed into red mist and mush. terrible. you better be carrying legally or secretly. i want to see the pulse scene images.

pleasebeliberalpleasebeliberal

summarize in mspaint.jpg
viral it
???

GO BACK TO REDDIT NAMEFAGGOT

gets a visit from a shrink
not beaten and raped in a jail cell
get me the fuck off this ride

Don't worry, they will assimilate eventually.

The (((psychiatrist))) is probably to determine that he's too crazy to go to prison and he needs to be sent to a comfy padded cell.

it's illegal to defend your self in ausfailia, just about. you can't carry ANYTHING that could be considered a weapon. Even a fucking pencil I bet. If I had to jab a pencil into some guys eye or neck to defend my life I'd be the one to get in trouble because I was "carrying a weapon" and probably some "intent to use" or some bullshit like that.

That's why I carry pocket sand with me at all times. Even mixed it up with chili powder now and then.

I can't get in trouble because I can just say that I went to the beach and there was some sand left in there.

That would cruel and unusual punishment user and would violate his human rights. What that poor migrant needs is an environment that doesn't oppress him and push him to be violent. Open your heart for goodness sake.

I don't know how to spoiler :^)

Also notice how his visa expired in 2008, and yet he had two convictions (implying he was arrested) in both 2011 and 2013 and not deported then. I really can't even this world anymore.

In burgerland we have a saying: "better judged by 12 than carried by 6".
Don't know if Austria has 12 person juries

true enough i suppose.

Kind of looks like the blood they used in 70s movies

#notallrapefugees
#only99percentofthem

Pepper spray for self-defense is allowed in Austria and in Germany, while Austria has even better laws to acquire guns.

In Germany there were officially some 600k rejected asylum seekers before the 1.5gorillion rapefugees even were a thing. Deportation is slow or not even available. It's often literally enough for their home countries to just not want them back.

This is a registrated illegal migrant I mind you. Those gorillions from the open floodgates don't even have a passport and often multiple identitites.

fixed

Come on Americans, you're perpetuating a stereotype here. Stop pretending you don't know the difference between Australia (Ausfailia) and Austria.

God help you all. Seriously.

I know, but I've seen this coming, so assburgers commanded me to set it right for austria in contrast.

There is hope. Our countrymen need to wake the fuck up already, though.

compelled me to*

You aren't on the level of a high functioning autist, aspie.

(checked)
Thank god. autism pride world wide

illegals don't have rights

Deportation?

What the fuck are you talking about son? It's clear you don't live in Western Europe or have no knowledge of the system.

When someone in Europe requests asylum there is a lengthily process of information review, background checks, very basic stuff. This initial process can take 6 years if the waiting lists are long. In the Netherlands the process may take 12 years before a decision is made.

These protocols vary per country but they all boil down to the same piece of procedures. Some countries say the initial process may take 1 year and appeals may only last 6 years.

Once in a while parliament will create legislation that anyone on the waiting list for X amount of years will be automatically awarded a full citizenship. This is often called a general pardon.

When these illegals shit out children this child becomes automatically becomes a citizen of that country. (Laws from when we had proper borders and the Internal Migration Service was based as fuck and allowed none in.) Every year the Interior Minister gets request for approving the asylum of the parents because the child has build up a life here. These are always granted, if they aren't granted the first time, they most certainly will the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th or however long it takes. The one's that get denied will be published in the news and either reconsidered or denied again only to be granted the next year. They never tell the public that these requests can be filled indefinite because the child has the right to his parents until he's at least 18 years old.

The parliament also has the right to create a child's pardon which any illegal who had shits out a kid since 2000 or whatever date they pick the child parents automatically gains citizenship.

Europe has no deportation law
Countries still say they do deport illegals, in essence it's a lie, the treaty of the ECHR carries 10 times more weight for an illegal then it does for ordinary citizens. Because they were afraid that if a state removed people their citizenry. This treaty was never designed for outside Europeans. The politicians at that time assumed we had good border patrol. We have a law that says the asylum seeker must request asylum in the first European country they set foot. This doesn't happen whatsoever. Human rights organizations even tell them and instruct them to not say anything to authorities in Spain, Italy and in Greece and to simply keep walking west.

These illegals can not be deported because it violates their basic human rights. For example, if there is fighting by a small rebel group in the northern part of California, then deporting someone back to the east coast to Minnesota is considered illegal according to the ECHR and is human rights violation.

So these countries who say they are deporting troublesome people or whatever is all a lie, their deportation has to be upheld to these standards and if there is as much as a little scuffle in their country the deportation process can not be initated. Plenty of times their country of origin also objects to receiving the usseless scum back, so we have to pay them to go back.

There is no deporting anyone if their from Africa nor the Middle east! Even South Africa has turmoil. This is coming to the US in the future most certainly from South America as the US is already receives tens of thousands of migrant children.

Every year massive amounts of Eastern Europeans come to the west to 'work' they usually find seasonal work and then apply for welfare, our governments pay these people a large lumpsum of a few thousand Euro's to go back to their own country, only to restart the process the next summer.

These illegals have to learn nothing about our culture or our language whatsoever. Only when they apply for benefits will they require lessons. Most do not apply for benefits but will actually commit crime to earn a living which is far more profitable then beeing stuck in the system. The only thing they fair is prison, but since the sentences here are all shit due to degenerate leftist sociology they walk the streets within a few months.

In 2000 these treaties were none binding, every country had their sovereignty and every single one of the European countries deported these pesky niggers at mass. When the countries voted against the EU constitution, they changed the name to a treaty of lisbon and forced it upon us in 2009. When they signed the treaty, against the wishes of the citizens in referendums, all other treaties became binding.

Even when he was convicted of crimes and they knew he was an illegal, they did NOTHING! that my friends is treason towards your own people.

What the hell? I don't know if I'm seeing this right or not, but it looks like she has no fucking head.

that's because the nigger in question used a crowbar

Obama's people.