I hate my family

If I get married and have kids, will I just hate them, too?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/6424724.html#6429548
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, and then you will begin you hate yourself as well - if you don't already.

Don't become Brendan Fraiser

you'll never get married and have kids, your 'hatred' is caused solely because of your sexual frustrations.

You cant hate your womyn if she is dtf all the time.

Post more of the girl of gtfo.

Is this something you can relate to as well, user? Also, if you could, can you tell me a little about your relationship to your mother?

no relationship

I want to have kids but I can't find a qt.

You need to get in touch with your furry self

… and to hide your pain.

Go back to masterchan.

An user literally is dating an autistic girl thanks to us. Name your grill and we'll help you get her

Is there such a thing as having boobs too big?
I get that having a stretched nipple is gross but assuming proportions are alright how big can cow tits get without being disgusting just by their size?

I dont have money and i want a qt autistic for non cheating kinky sex, help please.

that's funny as fuck

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle. I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what an 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.

I've fapped to that many a time

still want to know what nationality

i know right? so goofy

Russian, obviously.

not obvious to me. who are the portraits on the wall?

first of all I love the way her perky titties bounce

and I believe the portrait on the left is Lenin
as for the other two they look pretty communist as well

why would a modern school have soviet leaders on the wall?

Literally he just asked her, go look at the bread
8ch.net/b/res/6424724.html#6429548
This could be you with my help.
My name is Dicksy Normus and I'm here to help you get that girl

Marriage and kids are a trap that most guys regret falling into. Only mormons really enjoy having kids. I recommend keeping your freedom as long as you can.

All you need to know is contained in Married with Children episodes. It's the only show that went against the constant stream of Eat-Breed-Die propaganda that the media pushes.

youll hate them less if you fuck them

I wonder what the original audio is. That's some freaky dancing.

wonder no more, lel

Genuinly the funniest post ive seen in weeks, OC? Ive never seen it before anyway

I already had long term gfs, my question was serious and about money, i am poor, i obviously have all basic things covered, but i cant spend a single penny on fuel or something like that, presents? flowers? hell no and i wish the girl is taking pills.

BTW, thanks for your help and qt autistics looks qt as fuck, more info please.

She is amazing