Brit/pol/ #990 - Men of Harlech edition

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3654977/Nigel-Farage-pulls-Channel-4-s-EU-referendum-debate-just-hour-start.html

Brussels boss tells PM: NO more reform to Britain's EU membership after Brexit vote

archive.is/ftpwk

WE WELCOME AND SUPPORT YOU, PRESIDENT TRUMP: Trump backs Brexit, urges Europeans to ‘reconsider’ EU membership

archive.is/aoAgu

EU DELAYS UK-SENSITIVE PROJECTS UNTIL IT PASSES THE REFERENDUM

GET IN HERE LADS

(Original article in Spanish: archive.is/G7S0X - Any Spanishbros who can help?)

Google Translated: archive.is/z36wp

NEW ROTHERHAM: Calderdale gang jailed for grooming and abusing girls

archive.is/QN3cL

WILL STRAW ORDERED REMAIN TO ATTACK LEAVE OVER JO COX DEATH

archive.is/E9fAh

archive.is/5Od6A

archive.is/dO1EG
Get out there and VOTE LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3654836/The-referendum-race-goes-wire-pollster-declares-statistical-dead-heat-final-day-campaigning-final-survey-finds-Leave-45-Remain-44.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-36599009
columbiaspectator.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/harvardexam.pdf
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36593856
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/745645114438017024
aboutmyvote.co.uk/uk-voters
aboutmyvote.co.uk/frequently-asked-questions/voting-by-post
aboutmyvote.co.uk/how-do-i-vote/voting-by-proxy
eoni.org.uk/
aboutmyvote.co.uk/register-to-vote/register-to-vote-in-northern-ireland
archive.is/5oSi1
youtube.com/watch?v=6S-AOFgb59A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

allahu ahkbaar

2nd for Nigel

UK LEAVES TODAY

Don't think I'll be able to shitpost like in the last thread tbh lads, hope you understand I used a lot of my britpol memes there.
I could shitpost with my other memes I guess.

Oh look at the time…it's time to go!

Are we expecting some last ditch crazies from the remain campaign? False flag attack on voting stations maybe?

6th for American supporters again

Or massive voting fraud.

Channel 4 is a liberal fuckfest, why do Brits even watch it.

Nth FOR HOPE AND GLORY

I don't tbh lad, watching that debate was the first time I'd watched telly in years other than QT.

Good job lad

YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGER YOU LOST OUR REFERENDUM

Or started a civil war

Polling stations don't ask for ID right? I'm getting my friend to vote on my behalf since i won't be there.

Cheeky I know, but it's for Queen and Country

Checked and Heil'd

Not so bad yourself m80.

Kek be praised tbh.

Why do you still live in the city lads? Why haven't you moved to a small town, village or country side?

Brexit confirmed not happening thanks to postal votes.

We 60.4% now.

Kek has forsaken us…

You had one job

Wait wait wait, everyone calm down. Lets see this as double dubs rather than quads, the first set cancels the seconds set. Kek confirms Brexit happening, voter fraud will not stop it.

I live in the countryside tbh.

I didn't mean postal votes I meant them being biased at the tallying tbh.
Hopefully them getting caught during it.

Dubs confirms theory. I never lost faith in you Lord Kek.

Nice

Now that I've scuppered our chances it's time to bully everyone with a lower post count than me.
DEVILISH

ALLAHU

I liked it a lot tbh and it seemed fitting.

That filename you got that last thread did you lad?

AHKBAAAAAAAAR

I'm going to meme a while if you lads dont mind

Has anyone here actually been to Harlech?
Whats it like?

Please do lad

BONES
Ayylmao here, got to keep low profile, being a half you know what triggers the other lads, they think it's just shit posting. Nice to know you're still around lad, and yes I miss Shego too. I lurk alot now tbh, might post a bit after I've voted.

It's an old castle m8, it's bretty nice tbh.

FUCKING HELL M8 IT'S BEEN AGES how are you lad?
Mae'n teulu! Sut mae'r tywydd?

Kek lets you see in the future, whether we like it or not. Chin up lads. This is a test of our faith.

Hue Is that how America sold the world to the Israel?

The level of voodoo in this place is starting to shock me.

I thought meme magic was some sort of ironic development initially, I even took it as having some sort of mythic potentiality if combined with hard social scientific slog. However, it seems in the vast majority of cases, ithas actually developed in to a form of 'mentalité primative' as the anthropologists call it.

(checked)

Were you here for the le baines plane crash lad when we discovered the power of meme magic?
What a day that was.

Its exactly how an American would imagine Britain.

Also, post comfy locales, lads.

damn lads, that's actually some pretty high-quality banter

nice try gchq but I do agree that it's lovely in Harlech.

Will we manage 10 more threads today? Or by 3am Friday at least? I think so.

Best dog ever tbh

I wasn't here, but I did see the video on it. It made me chuckle.

I wont be able to shitpost with my mighty SD card of shitposting memes though lad, so you guys will have to pick up the slack.

I'm alright lad, same old stuff, paki dad is voting leave, made a post about it a few days ago, ironically one of his reasons is he doesn't want pakis mixing with europeans. He must have regretted his decision to race mix heh.

tywydd Cymreig nodweddiadol i fod bachgen yn onest.

How are you lad?

It was bretty gud a bod yn onest mae teulu.

So when will we get the results lads?

Tomorrow

Ddigon teg dyn. Roeddwn i'n meddwl y byddai eich tad yn difaru, synnu nad oedd eich mam.
Sucks eich bod yn cymysgu er wrth i chi ymddangos yn fachgen neis, byddai mynd am daith gerdded gyda allan o ddeg.
Not bad ta, my pap is cancer free now finally and I'm no longer at risk of being evicted so that's all good.
Gonna get my vote in early then I'm off to house sit for some folks as you already know.
Funny enough they're going out your way to visit their father.

When exactly tomorrow?

4ish am?

Imagine if it had all been set up, just so the people here could discover it.

Synchronicity is a funny thing.

kek we did have a theory that he was a shitposter here tbh, we all thought he was a baneposter and that when they raided his home they'd find fuckloads of memes on his harddrive.

Come on Island bros, keep the separation more than just geographical.

Latest happenings with Leave/Remain? Any lulz videos that must be seen?

Offering of OC to Kek to bless our leaving.

if you haven't noticed I've reached my "SJW" folder so prepare yourselves lads

We'll have to go for a hike on the beach sometime lad

bachgen Diolch hynny'n golygu llawer. Nid wyf wedi mynd am dro mewn amser hir.

Sounds like things are going alright. I'll probably be voting around 12:00, maybe earlier though. That's a nice Welsh Dragon Pepe as well.

how on earth didn't he blow himself up

That would be nice lad, I like beaches tbh. Haven't been going outside much tbh, haven't gone to the beach in like a year and a bit I think.

I'm falling asleep lads, should i watch a film or let sleep take me?

Mae hynny'n dyn iawn, yr ydych yn ffrind i mi a byddai'n braf. Cadwch yn ddiogel ac yn gofalu am eich hun allan yno ar y twyni, gallant fod yn beryglus wrth i chi dim amheuaeth yn ymwybodol.

Thanks lad I grabbed it a few threads back, I'll be voting at around 8 or so then falling asleep when I get to where I'm house sitting tbh.
Things aren't too bad like, doing what I can etc.

If it wasn't for the BBC logo thing, I'd have been certain this was a piss take. No fucking wonder they got conquered with complete ease.

These retards could get outfought by 10 complete autists who's only training is the 6 months they spent playing Operation Flashpoint during their childhood.

Gibs me GeeDUBS

Would be fun, will have to arrange it sometime

Anyone know if the results are going to come in by constituency? Or will in/out just be announced once everyone's counted.

(check'd)
look at how they fight fire

((checked))
They are announced by constituency then the final result is tallied.

DEMOCRACY

I thought this cunt was a little lefty shit, turns out he might be based

It's going to take all night tbh.

sage
sage 15 Brit/pol/ thread today because they're Commie faggots

He is literally slackjawed.
Don't they take the piss out of the rednecks for that?

which one is this from?

Pam fod y twyni peryglus? Rwy'n gwybod y gallant cwympo ac mae rhai nadroedd gwenwynig ynddynt ond mae y rhai sy'n ddrwg?

Rwy'n gweld rhai merlod yn y twyni hefyd.

Yer I'll probably go to sleep after voting too, that black mixed race guy I know might come round though, which will be annoying. He is voting leave too.

Yer lad, leave the paki bashing stick at home though lad, you might not be able to control your urges.

Are you guys speaking in the lost tongue of R'lyeh?

Fucking excellent.

Ok, but remember the GE last year when they called it before anywhere had even closed polling because they had le clever John Curtice man call the whole thing on an exit poll.

It fucking sucked, I was all tucked in behind my laptop pumped up for a night of happening and then I turned on the BBC stream to see them instantly announce CONSERVATIVE MAJORITY.

Fuck accurate polling tbqh. We're going to win tomorrow.

█░░░█░█████░█░░░░░░████░█░░░█
█░░░█░█░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░█
█░█░█░████░░█░░░░░░███░░█████
█░█░█░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░█░░░█
░█░█░░█████░█████░████░░█░░░█
Tbh, with the help of google becuase I don't actualy know it.

Welsh, the next best thing.

Fuck, lads. Should I just stay awake 2 hours, go vote, then sleep?
I didn't intend to stay up anywhere near this late.

Mae'n hawdd torri eu pigwrn neu'n cael eu dal mewn ffrind sinkhole, y peth olaf yr ydych ei eisiau yw i aros yn araf i'r llanw ddod i mewn a boddi chi tra nad ydych yn gallu dianc.

Atleast he's voting leave tbh.
I wouldn't bring a stick I save that for the gypsys tbh, I have a calvarly sabre for the Darkies tbh. ust kidding I wouldn't attack you or anyone while I was with you unless I had no choice tbh
I'm sure we'd get along famously, you had that mole on your arm checked out though lad?

Yes lad Cthulu F't'a'ghn

I still stayed up all night for the bants tbh, the despair in the morning wasn't very nice though, shego left and a load of others did including me for a month or two.

Out of all the others in the UK I got to say I like you welsh lot the most.

Alright Brits, will Leave happen in your honest opinion? Latest polls from today showed Leave is leading again, but its tight as fuck

Diolch yn fawr i'r teulu

it's way tighter than your mam tbh lad

We're pretty great, aren't we?

I think it would be best lad make the disappointment hurt less

Yno eich bod yn, yn poeni eich bod wedi diflannu.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3654836/The-referendum-race-goes-wire-pollster-declares-statistical-dead-heat-final-day-campaigning-final-survey-finds-Leave-45-Remain-44.html

who are these people that are still undecided?

They tried to pull this shit in the last GE, and predicted Labour would take it. The TV coverage was several hours of the (((BBC))) and the press getting blown the fuck out as a majority Conservative government came to power.

thank you based great shitain poster

Probably unregistered people.

Was good tbh, UKIP came second in a lot of seats too.

Probably people like my mother who just hang up on the phone poll people.

She's voting Leave.

So once we find out its been rigged towards remain how long until civil war?

ust until the veterans and the army blow a fuseand go mad most likely.

O, mae'r twyni dwi wedi bod yn y llanw nid yw hyd yn oed yn eu cyrraedd, ond mae afon gerllaw yn ôl pob tebyg yn codi.
Yer, his family is voting leave too. My mum and older brother are voting remain, mum is voting remain becuase she hates toris and brother is because he is an all round fuck up. Little brother isnt voting but he was going to vote remain so it's good that he isn't voting.

I doubt anyone would bother us, but depends where we went, not sure the northern Welsh would like me as much..
Idk lad I'm pretty quiet and awkward irl.
Laaaaad it's just a mole, don't spook me about it.

They took something like 40% of the overall vote. But because we don't have PropRep, they only got one seat.

Boils my blood to be honest, when that hatchet-faced Jimmy Kranky-looking cunt Sturgeon gets a huge block in Parliament from literally a tenth of the votes. You know, on account of about twelve people living in Scotland but it having districts for some reason.

I will be this mad if brexit looses

Wales too stronk tbh.

Years, probably. The English were literally raping women on their wedding nights in Braveheart for ages before the Scottish finally did something about it.

Modern Britain is way more cucked than medieval Scotland, too.

They're saying it's a close call but all I get from that is that its already been fixed. There's no way a majority want to stay in the EU.

The mouth pieces on the (((BBC))) will go on and on about how it was so close but in the end the (((majority))) decided it was best to stay.

Lwcus i fod bachgen yn onest, cyfan sydd ei angen yw ton fawr.
Kek funny that I got on with the northwelsh that weren't english folk just fine,but then I'm not that socially awkward if I put my mind to it and am actually really good at bants if given the chance.
Sure I could bring you out of your self hating shell.

Pissed me off too but atleast it got us the referendum.

KEK

If there are any rapefugees on boats in the channel right now, they're getting struck by lightning. Just like that scene in 300. It must mean something.

Guaranteed thats exactly how it'll be told.

Lad, I don't care if you were joking, fuck you.

Methu ch jyst ceisio fod ychydig yn hogyn optimistaidd?

Shit language tbh

Two hours 'till voting lads

Mae'n mewn gwirionedd yn nes at english gwreiddiol na'r hyn yr ydych yn ei ddweud ar hyn o bryd, ydych chi erioed wedi darllen Chaucer?

m8, I don't speak welsh. And Google did a miserable job of translating that sentence.

Alright, but the argument remains. If literally thousands of rapes don't even make somebody raise a single fist to muslims, a rigged vote isn't going to convince anybody to do shit.

heritage and culture come first

I said can't you just try and be a little optimistic lad?

What is your take on the welsh language dying, is it a meme?

Unless they cheat alot we are going to win.

Ydych chi'n cofio beth amser yn ôl, pan oedd y tonnau yn galed iawn. Byddwn wedi hoffi i wedi mynd i'r traeth, yna i'w weld. Roedden nhw mor gryf yr oedd yn torri'r strwythur carreg i lawr barry ynys.
Cywilydd wyf yn colli ei.

Thanks lad but I doubt it, no place for me in this world tbh.

Black Cock Cucks

It very nearly did lad, in northwales and west wales it's still about though lad.
I can understand and read it just fine but talking it is difficult for me as I think in english now after moving to the south tbh.

Mae'r amddiffynfeydd rhag llifogydd? Aye yn frawychus, ond arfordiroedd bob amser stormydd cryf i fod yn onest, dim ond byddwch yn ofalus i maes 'na.
Ofcourse there is, you can redpill normalfags on the true nature of islam tbh.
Plus you seem a good lad. aslong as you don't try to stab me when we're alone in a dune tbh

I am optimistic. I'm optimistic that the people will vote leave. I'm also cynical, in that I think it'll be rigged anyway. And even more cynical in that even if its not, it'll be ignored. Or even worse, make no fucking difference anyway because the tories are still in power and they're complete cuck faggots.

But don't listen to me, I'm the guy who was talking about wandering off alone like an edgy movie character 6 hours ago. I'm essentially a corpse.

Do you remember after Millipede resigned, that block-headed nonce on Newsnight trying and failing to meme Keir Starmer into the leadership position?

Vote leave or who knows what the EUSSR will do to 40K.

It's alright lad, all you can do is vote atm and then atleast you tried to do it peacefully tbh.

Was a laugh that tbh.

It's already cucked tbh not sure if I can be arsed with it after female space marines that aren't even sisters of battle.

Been cucked since they turned Salamanders into niggers.

It's raining.

Did a little research assignment in school about the number of people speaking welsh, it's going up, but I didn't look into population growth in general becuase is was a shitty assignment so I didnt care much for a proper in depth look.

Ni fyddwn yn dweud amddiffynfeydd rhag llifogydd, yn fwy o pier carreg
Whenever I get the chance online or offline I do lad. Best is online becuase they don't expect you to be a half paki, it's like my secret weapon against them tbh.
Thanks lad, y-you too.
> aslong as you don't try to stab me when we're alone in a dune tbh
The dunes might bring out the inner sand nigger tbh, I'll get flashes of memories from my ancestors fighting in sandy landscapes… and fucking goats.

and thunder/lightning.

Get out there and vote lads, godbless.

Post pics lads, what breed?

tbh onii-fam felt good to flex my shitposting muscles again after it being so long since I last shitposted a thread.
Was cathartic for me.

It's always raining famalam.

Stone pier eh? Fel glanfa?
That's how you know you're part welsh too though lad, I can spot a sheep from over 10 miles away tbh.
Glad that you're using your "affliction" as a bonus point when talking about the RoP lad.
Honestly m88 if you just work on yourself and don't be an arrogant cunt most people will like you though it might breed resentment from degenerates because they're jelly as they don't have the dedication.

You cunts better not forget to vote.

Trust me, there're far fewer slackjaws in the south than peopel presume.

Going in about 2 hours lad.

Lad no one here would

Tis here too lad.

steak on a sandwhich doesn't really work

unless I cut it up into small pieces next time

Cloudy but not raining here in the Midlands. Are the elder gods of this land about to flood London and Scotland to save us from Europe?

I know lad, I have some family in the south of yankee land.

Just cloudy where I am lad, very humid.

An adequate time for the EU to lose control over Britain I say

Not a pic of the actual dog, but same breed (Yorkshire Terrier).

My mum really wanted a small dog this time around

I think Nige is a fitting name for them.

They'd have to flood more than London lad, Manchester at least.

Not bad lad, good choice of dog, if you take care of it right it'll last 16-20 years.
I prefer aussie terriers tbh, but I bred Yorkies for a good while.

Don't forget liverpool.

I saw that shit, fucking disgusting.
Dawn of war 3 is looking to be shit as well.

Dim ond i bobl gerdded ar.
Hahahaha.
RoP?
It's more that I am content with being alone tbh lad.

Cute but BIG DOGS are the way to go, I've got 3 English golden retrievers.

Wut?

Digon teg, yn gwneud synnwyr mae'n debyg.
Religion of peace lad.
Kind of don't want to hang out with you now incase you realise how much fun you can have with likeminded people and wind up offing yourself.

You have good taste for a subhuman tbh.

Yeah I'm seeing no official confirmation on that.

That's a big guy for the emperor

UUUU

Whats the House of Lords like, does each country vote for members like the way Australians states do for its senate or isn't it some bull crap preselected people with no vote crap
If it's like the Australian way UKIP should have control there right

Oh.
Hahahaha, naa lad I won't off myself, got too much shitpost to do.

Thanks lad, I'm pretty disappointed by it tbh, they went in the completely wrong direction. Fucking cartoony art style, moba like gameplay, ugh makes me sick. It is suppose to be fucking grim and dark. The trailer was good though, shame it's so vastly different from the actual gameplay.

kek

Millennial Wews just predicted the referendum result to be 60/40 for Remain

Fair enough, you had me worried then.
Would be nice to have someone to play chess with without either getting angry at the other.
I usually just play for a laugh and never take it seriously.

All the defeatism smh tbh, also people should be sleep at this time.

I'm up and getting readyto vote, lad

Also, Isabel hardman is delightful

Fucking shill.

Couldn't sleep due to nerves tbh.
So I shitposted a thread so we'd get to 990.

I sure hope you guys have offered lifts to the village hall for all the local old people.

Same apart from these days I go to to sleep at 7am because Uni has me fucked

I wouldn't listen to him lad, he is just mad he can't reach the polling booth without a stool to vote.

Got to live this through to the very end lad, I want to see what the future holds.
I like chess tbh.
I don't mind winning, but I dont care if I lose either.

The old folks complex in my village is right next to the polling station tbh.

Aye lad shit must be rough.
You're the one studying maths?

I'm currently working on carving my own set, just got a load of white oak for the white pieces need some chestnut or walnut for the black now.
Doing practice pieces first.

That sounds like some comfy hobby work tbh lad.

Warning somewhat weeb text incoming.
Gunna buy a new gundam model to build in August.

Yep, it's not too bad uni was a laugh I know people talk shit about uni but it's the most I've enjoyed my life and I wake up 2pm usually

Giant bipedal weapons platforms are pretty sweet lad.

lad come on, atleast go to the uni gym it'll give you a reason to get up early.

Still awake

I enjoy going out too much tbh, also usually during Uni i do wake up for lectures then I go back to sleep so I'm not missing anything.

Masketta Man is doing his duty

Damn right you are and I hope you are getting ready to vote.

nice trips but you really should get /fit/
It helps.

Atleast you wont miss voting lad.

Based tbh lad

YES LAD TOPBANTS

ABSOLUTE LAD

Someone better make a new montage of these posts I want another one for my collection.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-36599009
Put them in their place tbh

KEK maybe dumbing down education and girls scores going up wasn't as good as they thought then?

GOOD LUCK TODAY, BRITBONGS

The excuse for it not being on topic is like what you say to your parents when you know you've not revised enough.

thanks lad.

They only memorise exactly what the teacher says to answer the questions like most likely, they don't actually know any of it.

this is the state of modern education.

Link is the Harvard entrance exam 1869. These girls are complaining about literally not being given the answers before the test, whereas in the past the test contained pretty much nothing you could prepare for.
columbiaspectator.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/harvardexam.pdf

that's a cute pepe tbh

Lads we got to go through 10 threads today, I wish you the best of luck I need to do some real life shit.

This tbh

Canacucks are with you bongs

God save the queen

Rev up those shitposting skills m80.

Seconding the best wishes from the commonwealth.

posting niges

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36593856

How many people per square km do they have over there?

thx m80

lad…

Holy KEK! What have you done?

maybe that's why they all look so burnt

prima nocta is a myth
william wallace was a disgraced noble himself and he at one time was fined for banditry
him and a gang of thugs attacked some peasants, stole 3 chickens a few barrels of ale and raped some peasants wife at swordpoint
then later on he'd be present at four battles, the first two were won by the actual commander some lord who gets shot in the neck with a crossbow bolt at the second one
then wallace stages an ambush and wins that battle
the following one is a disaster and he gets brought to london to be tried for treason, which is just since his family line had at one point in time swore allegiance to the English Crown in return for lands

Hence why I said "in Braveheart"

(check'd)

1000+

I'm thinking about posting that vote for remain on twitter pic on my goybook. I haven't posted anything in years and I'm not sure I know how actually. Anyone have the pic?

Morning lads, what's the weather like down there? Herd storms or some shit last night

Nice sunny day up here in Haggisland for a leave vote

Only cloudy here m80, I hear england is getting hammered though.

It is bad yeah?

POLLS ARE OPEN FROM 7 MORNING BONGS TO 10 EVENING BONGS BRITBONGS

The lower the turnout the better for Leave vote. Praise kek.

If leave doesn't win, I'm expecting you bongs to riot. Good luck from Dixieland.

IT'S EITHER COMFY OR CHAOS
DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME LADS

You're gonna win buddy. And it's gonna be glorious.
I'm surrounded all day by people who think they know what's best for you guys but don't know anything about your fucking country. Make them weep.

I'll be round there in half an hour M8 so i can sit nervous as fuck on here all day

fucking shitting it tbh lads but we'll pull threw

Heavy Rain, Thunder, and Lightning in Canterbury

Same lad, but Im going to miss the results and the posting of masketta mans bants so someone will have to save it so I can acquire it in a few days for my collection of his top tier bants.

Dissect her instead

DO IT FOR HIM

You know what you have to do user. The bf must go, then you swoop in as the comforting hand.

My heart is beating like crazy and I'm struggling to breathe. Am I about to have a panic attack?

why on earth would you make a tit of yourself in front of someone you have to see every day?

Yes, the best thing you should do right now is put your head between your legs and hyperventilate like crazy

No user, that's called an orgasm. Now put down your dick and prepare yourself for what's to come

The Dough fears the Nige!

Only if you don't calm yourself lad, you're acting like a woman take a deep breath and listen to this.

Smoke a cigarette lad, or go and do some exercise

Less than The Netherlands, pop./km2 wise.

OT:

I really hope for the best to all of you Britbongs,
Day started here with thunder and rain aswell…

-Dutchfag

I know lad, but my placement finishes end of next week and I'm away home for a while. I'm back up later on in summer but then away abroad for a year, fucking shit timing to finally meet someone I like and is hot. Just hope we brexit or I'll be down as fuck

Great way to friendzone yourself. Should've DENNISed her instead m8.

Well I'm from the great southern colony but I they are my ancestors and I want to see my Fatherland free Even if they're the biggest cucks in Great Britain

Get some whisky in you lad, stiff upper lip.

Nice bit of waves with wish you were here by pink floyd, relaxing as fuck tbh.

you mean made sure she was over 16 after you tried to film yourself having sex with her?

Dennis is the man tho, I need my tools…

Cheers user some Philly might help with the nerves

I don't really have to see her much which is why I went for it, nothing to lose.

Good shout lad, once I take her diaphragm out everything will be OK.

How do British descended white Australians survive down there? You must have all become mixed with Asian/nigger/Spanish DNA at some point to stop yourselves getting skin cancer as soon as you walk out of the shade.

I have chosen to use my innate shitposting genes for good, rather than evil.
Brexit all the way.

Micro evolution lad tbh.

nothing quite as soothing right

them dubs confirm lad

im in australia right now
it is bloody hot lads well not currently as its winter

This combination worked. I just have to keep it up for another 30 minutes or so.

18 minutes to go lads then the polls are open.

we can do this for BREXIT

Don't let anyone fool you, most Australians also hate hot weather. We've just got (or at least used to have) a culture than encourages people to just suck it up and deal with it.

That's partially why things have gotten so bad though, because people just let bad shit happen.

Ayy lmao lads, who wants to see my comfy as fuck banished game

This is the town center
(note, lots of houses are out of firewood and are running cold, but I'm fixing that by employing more vendors

17 mins.

Good lad thought it would.

you know how australians deal with the hot weather?
stay so pissed you cant feel temperature

Good luck Britfags, may today go down in history as the day the EU died.

The chapel and town square.

My economy relies heavily on fisheries (30% of my workforce) and exporting cider.

Sometimes I think I post too much lads.

We're not allowed to do that anymore, "public drunkenness" laws are too strict.

It's Keks will to leave the EU, he's bringing the rain to keep casual remainers indoors.

Lad you're doing for England

Pretty nice lad.

Naa lad, if anything you haven't posted enough.

and it died to the sound of war drums

I have two small villages outside the town limits that produce mostly wood, venison and whatever berries/roots they can gather.

I know its so bad
strategically chucking my bottle into a bush because the local pig patrol is patrolling with his snout out to find political dissidents
australia is a nanny state

The UK tbh lad.
I'm welsh, also I'm the one that shitposted the last thread 138ish times.

Too right lad.

Don't tempt me tbh.

If NA is useful at all, if we don't brexit, they should start a riot in London.

comfy/10

Some crop fields just next to the town. They don't produce much food for the amount of space they take up, but it keeps the health of the population up being able to eat something other than fish.

thanks lad at least someone likes my autistic Holla Forums posting

Something has to happen if Brexit fails. I'm curious as to how those of us who are anti-EU will be represented (if at all)

tbh lad it's good.

NA won't do shit

I forgot how comfy Banished was, too bad he never really expanded upon it. Though I guess that's a part of the charm.

If my shitty laptop could even play games I'd do some Holla Forums posting too.

abandoned mine and quarry. I'm playing on a small map, so I'm reaching that point where I'm running out of room to put stuff.

They don't play fair. We won't be represented.

I for one am enjoying your Holla Forums posting and probably going to play some banished later on now, cheers lad

We'd better do it lads, we had better fucking leave after all this hype

Some outlying pastures. These places are the furthest from my town.

I can see a lot that could be added, but I like it being a simple, comfy game without the relentless DLC whoring of most modern games. 9/10 overall.

Hopefully lad, better get out there and vote.

better go find a pen, eh lads

good lad.

Had to do a postal, makes me sad that I couldn't do it in person but I've done my part

Even if we lose our numbers will continue growing. Immigration and youth unemployment are going to make continental Europe even more anti-EU also. Trump's presidency will boost nationalism even more. We have the wind at our back now, this is merely the first salvo. More to come if we don't get what we want. Possible early election and UKIP actually getting a decent number of MPs this time. The fight will go on.

Look this is a secret but we Australians realised that hot bantz keep the heat away, so we perfected and mastered the banter to keep our selves cool in summer, that's we are the master banters

Make
England
British
Again

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/745645114438017024

We're hitting levels of patriotism previously thought impossible lads.

Remember lads do it in pencil then go over it in pen, they keep it in archives and ink eventually fades where as pencil marking wont fade as quickly.

I've got someone voting on my behalf

cheeky I know but it's for Queen and Country

Won't pen be thrown out?

Imagine the stress that we Yanks are going through in these threads. We're six hours behind you, so it's about 1:00 a.m. here, but 7:00 a.m. for you. I'm gonna sleep soon, knowing that I'll be late to the results of the Referendum. It's eating through my intestinal cavity, I swear it.

THE HOUR HAS COME

REMEMBER TAKE YOUR OWN BLACK PEN AND STAY INSIDE THE BOX

WON'T PEN BE THROWN OUT? ANSWER ME

kek you wont be late we wont get the results until tomorrow morning.

Weeeee

WEEEEEE

████░░░███░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░████
█░░░█░█░░░█░█░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░
████░░█░░░█░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███░
█░░░░░█░░░█░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░███░░█████░█████░████░

░███░░████░░█████░█░░░█
█░░░█░█░░░█░█░░░░░██░░█
█░░░█░████░░████░░█░█░█
█░░░█░█░░░░░█░░░░░█░░██
░███░░█░░░░░█████░█░░░█

░███░░█████░█████
█░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░
█░░██░████░░░░█░░
█░░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░
░███░░█████░░░█░░

█░░░█░░███░░█████░█████░█░░░█░░███░
█░░░█░█░░░█░░░█░░░░░█░░░██░░█░█░░░░
█░░░█░█░░░█░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░█░█░█░░██
░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░░██░█░░░█
░░█░░░░███░░░░█░░░█████░█░░░█░░███░

█░░░░░░███░░████░░░████
█░░░░░█░░░█░█░░░█░█░░░░
█░░░░░█████░█░░░█░░███░
█░░░░░█░░░█░█░░░█░░░░░█
█████░█░░░█░████░░████░

Make
England
Mighty
Eternally

people do their postal votes in pen so I doubt it

Last one. Small chapel and graveyard on an island. Somewhat of a sacred site. Even when overpopulation hits hard, I'll keep this small stretch of land undeveloped.

They'll be voting for the next 15 hours, IIRC. Then the counting starts. Won't get proper results for another 18 hours I'd imagine.

HEEEEERE WE GOOOOOOO

NICE

Just looked it up, bringing your own pen is fine. Stop making me paranoid about shilling lads.

GET VOTING GENTLEMEN

Once we win we're importing some of Australia's those man eating sharks to stop continentals from reaching the UK.

Lads who are around later remember to remind chaps that polls close at 10PM.

lads you best be voting soon

We have sharks.

VOTE LEAVE OR DIE TRYING

Can't hurt to have more

YOU CAN DO IT YOU BEAUTIFUL BLOODY BASTARDS
FOR QUEEN AND COUNTRY

Will do it after work… Some of us aren't NEETS

I'll be back in about 30 minutes, then…

Your employer is obligated by law to let you vote.

FUCK IT LADS TIME FOR BREKKY AND THEN I'M OFF TO REPEATEDLY PUNCH THE BALLOT PAPER

It was a reference to the propaganda we used during WWII - namely that we'd imported sharks which specifically aim for men from down under.

We also said we'd cover the channel in oil and set it alight.

The madmen actually believed it!

Being in this thread makes me so fucking proud to be British lads.

my bad lad.

He'd know that if he wasn't a NEET.

First Brexit , then Texit.

KEK WILLS IT , MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

As I finish work at 5, it is therefore not going to stop me voting

We did actually have giant flamethrowers set up to burn the krauts if they got close.

TBH Jimbob get Texas to vote trump and avoid war with Russia first then texitit after the selection gets rigged.

Job Done

still got dirty looks, fuck them VOTE LEAVE!

h-hold me anons

MY ANCESTORS ARE SMILING AT ME, EUROPEAN, CAN YOU SAY THE SAME?

you just know a lot of old men in tophats were responsible for those ideas

You've done god's work lad, proud of you. Why the dirty looks, could they sense your patriotism?

How would everyone know your vote?

How? Did you sperg out and start talking about the jews?

he didnt smell like traitor obviously

thank you for calming my down, dearest Brit user.

He probably said, "Gas the EU, Brexit vote now"

the eagerness in my eye at this time of the morning lad, I'm in Jockistan

Don't be fucking daft lad

Where in Scotland? I'm in Aberdeen, postal vote for the borders though

Ayrshire lad that's as close as you're getting

Pretty much.

Canadabro here. Good luck today, brothers.

Feels good man

Please lad I'm not gchq

GOD SPEED

RULE BRITANNIA

But to bring up something, I hear that the UK is unable to properly trade with nations like Australia due to a EU trade agreement or some shit. So if that's true, should you Brexit look us Aussies up, we could use more trade to bolster our economy.

I've never felt like this in my life, lads. Honestly getting addicted to the patriotism I'm feeling right now, I used to be a little embarrassed about my country. I couldn't even sleep last night.

Everything feels different

Well done lad, I'm jelly. Never actually voted in person before, was it busy?

Well hopefully not kek

is this how yanks feel?

U JES CALL ME A FUCKIN YANK M8?
But yeah pretty much

MAY THIS BE THE FIRST DAY OF THE NEW WESTERN CIVILIZATION

Quite, yes. 10 or so people at poll opening

Hey lads, what should we do to celebrate your Independence Day?

As long as you don't start fucking clapping at everything it'll be alright lad lol

ARE FARAGE, WHICH ART IN UKIP
SHALLOWED BE THY ALE
THY REFERENDUM COME
THY WILL BE DONE
IN BATH AS IT IS IN DEVON
GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREXIT
AND FORGO US OUR TV LICENSING
AS WE DEPORT THEM THAT MIGRATE AGAINST US
AND LEAD US NOT INTO SCHENGEN
BUT DELIVER US FROM MERKEL
FOR THINE IS THE STERLING
THE POWELL, AND THE MOSLEY
FOR EVER AND EVER
ARE NIGE

Good luck on the referendum lads.

this is how every Brit felt prior to 1945. Imagine waking up every morning and reading the paper, learning yet another uncivilised peoples had been subdued by the empire.

Feels good, don't it.

Let's keep this wave of patriotism going.

Lads besure to export tons of shit with the Union Jack on it we burgers eat it up.

If dubs child benefit restricted to first two children after Brexit tomorrow.

Well done lad, will go in about an hour on my way to the gym.

Hopefully your feeling the same tomorrow. All i feel at the moment is nerves.

we literally have the best heraldic animal in all of Europe
i mean eagles pretty cool but we have the damned king of the animal kingdom, the lord on high

Hello lads.

Cape Colony reporting in. Make today independence day. Make Cecil proud.

Singapore reportan, gonna do a postal vote tbqf

Hong Kong here, glad to see some of us out in the colonies still.

Falkland Islander here

Isnt it too late for postal votes?

it's cool mate.

Just got back from voting lads, went well was the 4th person there to vote from the looks of the log book.

Good lad.

Timezone speaking and meming im ahead of ya

JUST VOTED

They had pencils lads. Luckily someone had left a pen there.
My family members used the pencils like nerds but they scratched in their cross really thick.
We all voted Leave.

They'll try to rig this, I'm sure.

Shit I'm at (2) now I was at 70.

Time to believe in Britain lads.

Good on you lad.

Pencils? Dubs confirms attempted fraud.

Good lad.

Tragic lad.

Lads I'm going to vote. Should I take a spare pen and leave it in the booth?

Yes if there isn't one already.

Couldn't do any harm lad

Yes take more than just one, leave several…no harm in it

It's alright lad I had 140ish on the last thread.

FANTASTIC!!

wasn't meant to quote whoops

I CAN FEEL THE ANGLOSPHERE TRADING ALREADY

Lads I'm a bit confused over the options.

Is it leave for "Leave the EU", or "Leave sovereignity to the EU", and is remain for "Remain British" or "Remain in the EU"?

Appreciate any help

Godspeed and good luck to us all. May Brexit deliver us today from evil.

I saw lad, that's a very good post count tbh.

Sell EUR buy GBP

Vote leave to leave the EU.

Well lads, we got to #990

When the church bells are rung backwards, mount your steed and meet me here.

"Remain" means "Please shove a footlong hot iron up my arse"

It's
"Leave sovereignity to the EU"
or
"Remain in the EU"

choose wisely goy

Leave = UK becomes independent and tells the EU to go fuck itself.
Remain = UK becomes EU's bitch forever.

Get shitposting so we can get to 100!

Fucking hell lads, I got it done but I might actually be an autistic mess.

It was completely empty except for me and the people working there. Is that good or bad?

M8s, rate my banter.

I'd say good tbh.

Exactly, don't let the fucking French cunts bully us with their "There will be consequences if you leave" shit. Fuck the French.

Low turnout favours leave since they care more.

Shit.

You should of replied "You have enough guests already Germany, we're going to go home and work on bettering ourselves"

When we hit 999 the trips will seal our win and the Remainers will need call 999 to get a whambulance for all those tears.

Noice.

pick one tbh onee-fam

It's just early.

What a surprise.

Don't fail us britbros

t.whiteflag

Doesn't anyone else find this whole 'we're a continent and we're in love' thing weird as fuck? It's the apotheosis of the leftist ideology.

nah lad, you're not

Lets annex Donegal for additional border security after Brexit.

kek

Did you write this lad?
The "shallowed be thy ale" line is very good.

Still all day ahead for the defeatist shills.

That's the fatal flaw of their virtue signalling, it's superficial. If there's no-one witnessing you to receive praise, you have no incentive to actually commit to the cause.

Whereas the people who actually believe in their cause, will act out regardless if everyone hates them for it.

I'm expecting her to reply with 'There will be consequences if you leave.' or something to that effect.

Then I'll say, something like 'I must have been doing relationships wrong, I don't threaten my girlfriend for not doing what I want.'

lads remember before you go into the voting booth check your white male cis privilege and vote remain, you fucking bigots

90's Simpsons is best Simpsons

We are part of their shitty continent, the channel filled for a reason. Vote Leave!

smh

I hope the IRA can stop being butthurt and rejoin us one day tbh. They speak English, we're extremely similar, have a long cultural history, and many Irish catholics live within the UK just fine. I'm 3/8 Taig actually.

I can see why they're butthurt but come on.

fuck that lets annex it all and reform The Kingdom of Great Britain

No, some other user in the last thread

I know exactly how you feel.

Good lad, I think a lot of people will be swayed by the banter of the Leave side today.

The IRA have sold out the country and people they swore to protect, it's kind of sad. Even for an Englishman to witness.

(((German tyranny)))
Fixed that for you.

Keep in mind Marxism was a stupid idea, its basically an edgelord LARPing as the saviour of the people. Considering the whole modern left are just marxists, it makes sense that they would propagate this nonsense. Their duty isn't to win for the left, its to be a big hero. If they got everything they've been demanding for the last 6 years, they'd just find something else to demand. Or U-turn completely and go full Holla Forums.

alright I'll be voting to LEAVE things the same, we need solidarity with our European brothers

same well 1/2 actually

Whaddya mean lad? Don't like the IRA, just don't know what you mean

We should've made peace in 1941.

>well 100% actually

OFF TO VOTE LEAVE LADS KEEP THE FAITH WE ARE GOING TO WIN

When are the first results coming in?

Good on you lad!

The Whatsapp group is full of cucks, one guy posts a line of eu flags and another supercucky one posts trump for eu president.

You sleep in or something polls been open for an hour lad

TUUUUUNE!!!

I'm not sure what he means, but Sons of Anarchy told me they didn't really give a shit about their values and just live for the life of crime now.

TV doesn't lie about this stuff.

promised their people self-rule then sell the country to Germany 30 years later

Any of you Britbongs voting for other people?

Like the Elderly for example, who cannot make it to the voting station themselfs,
they can give someone else the authorization to vote on for them.

Or is this not possible in Britbongistan?

Or like i did on our referendum, taxi-ing the elderly/handiccaped to a voting station - social interaction for them, and a extra vote for you country, win-win

-Dutchfag

Had a fuck the eu party last night, feeling hung the fuck over tbh but polling station is just round the corner

Good morning, lads; just got back from the vote. Atmosphere's good, but you can sense a little tension among what few voters were present. Remember to bring a disposable black pen too, and leave it behind in the booth for voters behind you to use it.

Shall I post the Voting Guide again?

My Mum's voting for me by proxy m8.

you need to register a proxy in advance tbh

They changed their tune from being Irish nationalists to globalists, their entire fight was pointless essentially.

It's possible, we can vote by proxy, and all it takes is filling in a form.

WE ARENT SHITPOSTING HARD ENOUGH
TO LEAVE WE MUST FIRST HIT 1000 THREADS

Still time for emergency proxy.

They never cared in the first place lad, they did it as a landgrab, before the troubles they lived in peace, then when ira started shit they had to build fucking walls between communities.

It's possible it's called vote by proxy m8.

Go fucking vote lad.

Just to be safe lad.
Good on you for voting.

I forgive you lad

even by BNP standards?

Good luck britcucks, we're rooting for you guys.

Ya. I thought you were going to talk about the fact that the IRA has done a good job of bombing their own citizens and white Brits, but as far as I know haven't done a single attack on any of the real existential threats to Ireland's existence such as the growing Muslim influence in Dublin and other places. Sinn Fein has blacks in it, so obviously they feel no racial ties. It's like if the SNP was bombing people for an independent Scotland. Pointless.

REFERENDUM VOTING GUIDE (1/2)

This guide is meant for new voters and those who've already forgotten how to vote properly since GE 2015 You fucking tossers, stay off the bottle and weed.

REFERENDUM POLLING DAY IS 23RD OF JUNE, THURSDAY

Polling stations will be open from 0700 to 2200.

Voting guides available here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/uk-voters

STEP 1: HAVE I REGISTERED TO VOTE?
If by this time you haven't registered to vote, you ought to go out to the nearest public square and hang yourself, because voter registration CLOSED ON THE 9TH OF JUNE. You can register after this date, but you won't be able to vote, so please do something useful like kill yourself and serve as fertilser for the plants around your estate.

STEP 2A: HAVE I SUBMITTED MY POSTAL VOTE?
If you indicated at voter registration that you would prefer to vote via postal ballot, then ensure you have submitted that ballot by post by AT LEAST TUESDAY (21ST OF JUNE). AND MAKE DAMN SURE YOU MARKED THE BOX FOR 'LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION'.

If you are too late to send out your postal vote, then you MUST go down to the station on polling day, the 23rd of June, and return your postal vote to the polling station or to the Returning Officer at your local council before closing time. CONTACT YOUR RETURNING OFFICER AT YOUR LOCAL
COUNCIL TO FIND OUT WHERE YOUR POLLING STATION IS.

Note that you CANNOT send in a postal vote and vote in person at the same time.

More information here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/frequently-asked-questions/voting-by-post

STEP 2B: WHERE IS MY POLLING STATION?
Your polling station will be indicated on the polling card that you should have received by now. If not, contact your local electoral registration office and VERIFY that you are indeed registered to vote.

If you are unsure about where your polling station is, which is highly unlikely unless you've suddenly become illiterate or a woman over the past 12 hours, you can check it via this portal by typing in your postcode: aboutmyvote.co.uk/uk-voters

WHAT HAPPENS IF I SUDDENLY CANNOT BE THERE ON 23 JUNE?
You must apply for voting via emergency proxy. APPLICATION FOR THIS IS VALID UNTIL 5PM ON 23 JUNE. You must first be registered in England, Scotland or Wales and be eligible to vote in the Referendum to apply.

You MUST fill in these forms available on the webpage here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/how-do-i-vote/voting-by-proxy (Search Download the form for an emergency proxy for occupation, service or employment (PDF))

Your proxy must be older than 18 (16 in Scotland) AND be registered to vote.

Norn Irons can find out more here, as their rules are somewhat different: eoni.org.uk/

WILL I BE ASKED FOR IDENTIFICATION AT THE POLLING STATION?
NO. But as a statement, you may wish to bring your British passport.

NORN IRONS MUST BRING PHOTO ID. List of acceptable photo IDs: aboutmyvote.co.uk/register-to-vote/register-to-vote-in-northern-ireland

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BRING YOUR POLLING CARD TO VOTE; IT ONLY TELLS YOU WHERE YOUR POLLING STATION IS.

STEP 3: HOW DO I VOTE?
The question posed to you on the ballot will be: 'Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?' (Refer to pic-related for how exactly it will look like.)

INDICATE YOUR VOTE IN THE BOX THAT SAYS 'LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION'. PUT ONLY ONE CROSS.

You can mark it with a cross or tick, AS LONG AS YOUR VOTING INTENTION IS CLEAR. BRING A BLACK PEN TO VOTE WITH; THEY CAN'T STOP YOU, AND IT PREVENTS ANY VOTE MANIPULATION

If you need assistance, ask the staff at the polling station.

DO NOT SIGN IT OR WRITE ANY STUPID MESSAGES ON IT, IT CAN AND WILL SPOIL YOUR VOTE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO GOOF OFF ON ANYTHING ELSE, JUST KEEP YOUR AUTISM IN CHECK FOR THOSE 5 MINUTES OF VOTING.

REFERENDUM VOTING GUIDE (2/2)

POLLING STATION DECORUM
YOU CAN:
- bring pets with you, but they must behave (So leave the dog at home or in the hands of someone more capable, dogsittinganon)
- wear a hoodie, but cooperate if officials request you show your face
- vote if you are tipsy or high, but officials may bar you if they feel you are incapable of voting.
- vote with a biro. BRING A PEN ALONG IF YOU FEEL VOTING FRAUD IS POSSIBLE.
- request for another ballot if you have made a mistake.
- bring accompaniment if you feel nervous or are on the edge of a spergout.

YOU CANNOT:
- wear political clothing. JUST WEAR SOMETHING DECENT AND DON'T GO DRESSED AS UKIP-MAN OR ANYTHING.
- wear a rosette. Only candidates and campaigners are permitted to do so.
- discuss the vote with anyone at the polling station. DON'T SPERG OUT.
- blast music or distract the rest of the voters.
- take pictures or selfies inside the voting booth.
- vote if you are a member of the Royal Family. (Sorry, Harry, your Royal Highness. Maybe when you lead the final coup against the Parliamentarians, you can vote yourself 'Top Lad for Life'.)
- WRITE ANYTHING ELSE BUT THE VOTING MARK ON THE BALLOT. THIS BEARS REPEATING - DO NOT FUCKING SPOIL YOUR VOTES.

BASICALLY, COOPERATE AT THE POLLING STATION.

WHAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS?
Vote counting will commence once polling stations are closed. You can expect results to be finalised by around 4 - 5 am the next day.

In the meantime, meme hard, pray hard and rest well. However this turns out, we must continue to fight. Britain only dies when you let her.

GODSPEED, LADS

Can all those who have voted get on their best Eastern European get up on and go abuse people on their way to vote. Remind people that we don't want these Romanian scum in our country.

Independence! Rule Britannia!

Just doing my civic duty, lad.

I must admit, it feels good to be writing history as we speak, even if I'm a faceless and nameless entity in the vote share.

Don't have a tracksuit sorry lad.

Also all those that are yet to vote, please bring a spare pen and leave it in the booth so the next person can use it. Reports of them providing pencils, fight the voter fraud.

Too right lad, so glad I fought for my vote when they tried to take it from me.
Fuck the EU tbh.

That makes sense. After all, how many "freedom fighters" aren't funded from elsewhere to begin with?

I'm honestly struggling to think of any.

Voted!

exactly
the IRA used to be staunch republicans and Sinn Fein got the racial vote by and large
but now Sinn Fein are just europuppets and the people are realizing it now

I was going to do a little write up about Sinn Fein, Gerry Adams and their proclamation that they don't see race. But I'm much too focused on the referendum.

Noice,
thanks!
Very good to hear lads.

The only ones that spring to mind are Spartacus and the Sicarii in Judaea, and they all have two things in common: utter failure and extermination.

i voted remain owned cucks

You don't even live in the UK.

GCHQ plz.

Kek will deal with you.

Thank you user who posted this earlier on in the thread it's so fucking good I can't stop listening to it.

Forgot to add; Kill yourself

Me too tbh

Just in case, how should I off myself if Leave loses?

Literally have little to live for. Girl I like hates me.

What about Napoleon? I'm guessing there is some kind of super redpill on him being funded by the Rothschilds or something.

You didn't, but with pencils you did.

Spartacus werent a freedom fighter
he freed slaves to get more men to raid more settlements
the entire affair was rapped up after the Senate go their shit together and sent a legion to quell it
and the first time they went up against a real army instead of lightly defended colonias and farms they were annihilated

Bomb jacket in EU building?

Lads calm down all he did was exercise his right to vote, doesn't matter if he voted remain tbh, that's his right.

Ofcourse I disagree with your vote but at the end of the day it's your choice.

Don't be a fag and kill yourself over a grill m8.
Get /fit/ and have fun, if you've nothing to live for then you are truly free.

Good luck you fucking anglokikes. How's the weather over there? It's been storming quite a bit here, so I hope it's the same over there so some of those spineless lefty cunts decide to stay home.

THEY'RE SCARED

It was the right of the South Africans to be ruled by blacks, but that doesn't mean he's free from ridicule.

Flee this sinful mass of earth and become yourself again, britannia.

t. Actual Kraut

Went to vote lads. Everything was pencil. Used a nice thick pen and left a pen on 2 of the polling stations. Best I can do.

Then I got home and found my phone screens smashed. Guess I smashed the EU and my phone

you only get independent 'freedom fighters' rising up in situations where a country is actually bening invaded
its usually civilian militias, saboteurs and spies collaborating with whats left of the defending nations military
otherwise they're just political terrorists or bandits

Fighting the good fight. Need to start Operation Inking, pens in every booth. Pencils for obvious fraud.

Oh god I used pencil.
My remain vote may not count!

Lad, it's a fucking monsoon here, thunder/lightning and flooding.

True, but I'm not letting anything affect my mood until the results come in, I'm just listening to ukip calypso and smiling lad.

Notice anything, lads?

It was also run by 2 women, I had to hold in my inner Ree lad.

Voted and got some Starbursts from the Post Office.

Village hall was packed, mostly old people, feeling good about this lads.

Mine was run by two old biddies too.

is that the statue of liberty waving the cuban flag?
comrade corbyns just mental

RESULTS WHEN

Good lad.

Tomorrow around about now.

About 24 hours lad, calm down.

7am tomorrow

That UKIP Calypso is pretty good tbh.

DONT FALL IN LOVE REEE

OH YES WHEN WE TAKE CHARGE AND THE NEW PRIME MINISTER IS FARAGE

Yep, it's the flag of Cuba.

You can make up for it by going down to the polling place and handing out pens to people going in.

Can cucks go one fucking sentence without endless buzzwords that could mean literally anything?

Nope. They talk like women, where speech isn't so much used for communicating ideas as it is for showing tribe membership.

Sing it lad, for all to hear.

Gunna have a shower in a min, wait 2 hours for my hair to dry then go vote.

Ofcourse not, if they actually defined what they meant no one would listen to them.

WE CAN TRADE WITH THE WORLD AGAIN, WHEN NIGEL IS AT NUMBER TEN

ALL OF MY RAGE

ALL OF IT

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING COUNTRY

TELL EM WHAT TO DO IN THANET SOUTH

People are so facile, lads

Uplifting music for morale, lads.

STOP TELLING LIES, ABOUT US JEW

AND WE'LL STOP TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU

Thanks for that lad.

Oh look, a virtue signalling Jerry

As a previous poster said, without the ability to virtue signal these lefties become empty shells without any reason to hold their beliefs.

Honestly, you should only be allowed to vote for one hour, which hour to be announced at some unknown point throughout the day at a location you have to decode from a cypher once they publicly release the key. Didn't decode your location in time? Not smart enough to vote. Missed the voting announcement? You didn't really care about voting, did you?

It would improve the quality of voter and decrease the time to vote and count considerably. Not to mention all those that would die in the traffic.

DEATH TO BREXIT, FREEDOM FOR BRILLO

Given how real the possibility of fraud is what is the rationale in having pencils instead of pen? Banks have them, fucking argos has them but a vote this important has pencil?

bastard anglo-burger child here

is this a good sign; the standard british rain?

also good luck on your referendum

It'd be easier to just implement aristocracy, m8.

Which I'd be all favour of, but still.

I saw that too lad, pisses me off but it is what it is. If women keep us in the EU just to virtue signal we can become accelerationists and start learning metal craft

So whats the scene looking like lads, more than just old people?

They aren't even bothered to hide the fact they are planning on committing voter fraud. It's sickening.

Never again will I complain about overcast skies and drizzles if we Leave because of it.

Kept my eyes on the ground tbh

[x] gym
[x] healthy meal
[_] making Britain great again

The lazy/apathetic voters who tend to vote Remain will probably not bother voting.

This is the best pencil I've ever used. if you see these in a store, buy them without thought.
Have you ever felt the button on a Nintendo Gamecube Mic? It's kinda like that. It works great in every respect, except it can't give you a blowjob.

When I moved abroad I found myself missing shitty drizzly weather.

Just voted now in Lambeth, completely empty

HOW DID YOU KNOW LAD

I would banter back, but they are friends with my wife and I don't want her ostracised

Fuck off Richard Spencer.

I thought that shit wasn't allowed?

the people voting leave are all patriots
its their duty to vote in this electiom
remain camp are made up of welfare parasites, muslims and marxists
the latter two will show up to vote but the weather may keep the former indoors near the radiators

Yeah, there's just something about the ol' English drizzle and musk that emanates from the damp grass in the fields. Spent two years in equally drizzly Seattle for work, and it just wasn't the same.

The only place is Lambeth that has any room I guess

LABOUR AND TORIES SHAKING IN THEIR BOOTS, WHILE UKIP KICKS THEM UP THE GRASS ROOTS

OH YES WHEN WE TAKE CHARGE, AND THE NEW PRIME MINISTER IS FARAGE

Funny how people always complain they aren't represented yet hardly anyone votes. You're a good lad for voting though.

Czech'em Republic here, I hope you guys will leave, hopefully inspiring other countries to leave too.

Is your area mostly for Remain or Leave?

I've spent years traveling overseas and everywhere feels alien still

I almost commented:

but she is my wife's friend so refrained

So true. Nothing like a little hint of cow shit in the air to make me feel at home.

Battered Wife syndrome tbqh.

I'm in the Twitter hashtag, I can see who is signalling.

Also women will vote remain, they don't like risks so will vote to stay in to avoid the risk of things going tits up for it. This is the big problem with politics, the dumb bints always vote for bad but "safe" choices.

You're about 30 minutes down the road from me lad. We could have a pool party. Alt right means gay sex!

TFW SHE WENT OUTSIDE THE LINES

Your wife's boyfriend?

DO IT. You don't want your wife hanging around poison like that m8

exactly
cow shit, wet moss and nettles
ENGLAND

How is this an argument to Remain?

If we Remain we can't negotiate a new deal.

Same.

We need to get on twitter, spread the memes and get our freedom.

Make
England
Mighty
Eternally

normies consider this bad?

British Candle Company when?

What will the gap between male and female voters be?

Solid banter

Lad, are you married? Just curious

If we Leave I will quit my job over here and return to the home land. I miss the countryside so much.

You forgot the lovely scent of bluebells and foxgloves in oak forests tbh.
Or the smell of mountain ash in the morning when the mists are rising.

I'd invest. Dragon's Den next?

nettle scented candles would definitely sell
expats and hippies would be the main market im sure

I heard from a yt comment that going outside the box invalidates your vote NOT 100% SURE IF TRUE BUT JUST IN CASE LADS DON'T GO OUTSIDE THE LINES

I will be speaking to Nigel later on today. Any important messages for him?

Despite their best attempts, Nigel Farage remains at the top of Twitter.

Christ, they actually don't know the facts

Any one else noticing a lot of the remain virtue signallers don't respond to you when you reply to their message? Me thinks some bots might be at work..

Remember to LEAVE, faggits.

Maybe they're regretting tactical voting for the tories to stop ebil ukip eh?

That we love him and also show him ukip calypso, it's a top track m8.

HOW BIG DO YOU GUYS EXPECT THE GAP TO BE BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE VOTERS?

this cow doesnt understand voting does she

Tell him from all of us at Brit/pol/ that he's a proper lad and that whatever way the Referendum goes, we'll never forget his service and sacrifice.

Nah that's bullshit
It only has to be a clear indication of a choice

I know exactly what you mean. We get loads of rain here, but it just doesn't smell or feel the same.

Yanks will never understand this feeling because they're mystery meat.

Are you a literal retard?

I'm considering moving to Italy, lads. The law is a lot better there, the police actually do their jobs and citizens are allowed to own a firearm for home defense.

Is there any reason I shouldn't?

Didn't mean to quote either. Shit.

Lad why are you posting the Swedish coat of arms here?

KEK WILLS IT
Voter fraud happening confirmed

shit/10, I bet you made that in MSpaint

top cuck, your drawing is shit.

OI I'll have you know I'm 1/10000000000000 scottish and want to return to my homeland of ingerland to try the local drink of guinness.
t. every american who tries to play on their uk heritage

its like something deep in your genes
your ancestors have been in a land for so long they and by proxy you have a semi-symbiotic relationship with the plants of your own country

It's bullshit. See . As long as your voting intention is clear, they can't claim it's spoilt.

25% bots and 75% because they genuinely can't think of an "Oh, snap!" answer to virtue-signal with.

genetic memory?

MAY ALLAH HELP BREXIT

ONLY 7500 MORE POSTS!

Will Brit/pol/ make it before the referendum vote is counted?
Find out next time on, FASH GREAT BRITAIN: BRIT/pol/ 990'

Only way he can do that is by allahackbarr'ing remaniacs

ivd been overseas working the whole time so i have a reason
but i have no home but Britain and when i grow old i will die in Britain and be buried in British soil

aussie here, good luck for brexit

Ask him what his favorite alcoholic beverage is. If the UK has independence I'll try and find some in the US to celebrate.

Genetic memory is real. My grandfather was gassed 3 times in Auschwitz so I break down crying when I see spray deodorant tbh.

I would lad but I already did a full thread.
It's time for other shitposters to help, even though I'm already getting close to my old record.

*shitposts*

did sum 1 say jeen ettic mem ree?

maybe, no idea

Step up the posting then bruv.

Who voted?

Can't I shirk that accusation by considering it "political exile" like Byron did?
Should Britain stop being cucked and actually allow it's citizens to defend itself, I'd move back.

I just got here.

archive.is/5oSi1

We'll deport him last, I suppose.

Leave - 70% of men, 35% of women
Remain - 30% of men, 55% of women
Took selfies but didn't deposit ballot - 10% of women

Themselves* Fuck. I'm retarded, m8.

I CONTRIBUTE ONE TO 1000

LEAVE

every FUCKING TIME

Fuck yeh Banti. Sikhs are pretty sick bruv.

Democracy was a mistake.

What's everyone drinking this morning lads?

this tbh lad, I have a crossbow

I meant more in terms of for example being good with animals if your ancestors actually used them for hunting or domesticated them, which is why I surmise that arabs etc hate dogs.

yeh lad

Maybe worth a look in.

Me mate.

Top bants from banti!

sounds about right.

I feel you should have to prove a basic understanding of the issue before being allowed to vote. Would be a version of democracy that might work.

Notice how the pajeet changes the topic from sovereignty to "muh racism"? Literally has nothing to do with the argument at hand, but he knows he's wrong

>the EU is literallydon't know why she put literally in there, doesn't make much sense in context more democratic than the UK
except in the UK, elected officials can introduce, remove, amend, or veto legislation. In the EU, elected officials can only amend. The rest is left to appointed officials. Just because there is a large congress of MEPs, doesn't mean they have any power.

it really shows how the remain camp has no idea what they're talking about

Not today lad. It's Independence Day. Let's not do this today.

Hobgoblin

In all honesty an energy drink because I ran out of tea and coffee.

That's never been in question tbh.

Its a deterrent, lad.

Tea lad later I'll be on hooch then whiskey tbh

youtube.com/watch?v=6S-AOFgb59A

AND DID THOSE FEET IN ANCIENT TIME
WALK UPON ENGLANDS MOUNTAINS GREEN?
AND WAS THE HOLY LAMB OF GOD
ON ENGLANDS PLEASANT PASTURES SEEN?

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
RULE BRITANNIA
WE WILL LEAVE

Britain shouldn't leave the EU.

Hi GCHQ!

Tea for the Empire. What's your brew? Yorkshire Gold god race.

There's no need to govern ourselves anymore

You should leave this board.

MUH INTELLIGENCE PRIVILEDGE
STUPIDITY RIGHTS

hi where do i shitpost

pg tips no bully

RAAAAGHT HEERE

Why not?

I'm a bit worried about being my usual 12 beers deep by the time the result comes through. Hopefully God and Kek use meme magic to prevent my landlord having to bill me for new drywall.

Not the day for it but after we get freedom we're going to have to have a talk.

all ive got is this
3 quid off ebay, stainless steel sharp edge with a nylon sheath

Preparing the new thread, lads. Will post link at 700.

Sikhs overwhelmingly vote Labour m8. I'd post that graph but it's not on this laptop.

We can trust the EU to make responsible decisions for this country

Absolute rubbish m80 just get a Mora tbh.

faggot

Black Coffee, no milk & no sugar.

Burgistan here, how much longer until we know if you boys are leaving the EU or if you got kiked out?

That said, good luck out there.

Why are they allowed to vote?

What weapons are legal in great britain?

Tomorrow

Tomorrow morning, probably

semi-automatic spoon

None. Even banter is illegal if it cuts deep enough.

good taste lad.

a full day m8.

Pens m8.

your butt

Nah, I'll be fine fam, I don't lose control. Get very sad and angry sometimes though :/

Coffee… EU shill be gone.

Why do I bother existing?

Polls will not even close for another 11 hours. They'll be no exit polls so not for another 20 hours at least.

making a new thread hold on a sec lads

Just shitposting to get us thread #1000 faster.

anything thats not a gun with a barrel shorter than 30 cm
that means rifles, shotguns and long barreled pistols are legal

heh, I'd fucking believe that

NEW THREAD HERE
NEW THREAD HERE

THANKS LAD

Jerusalem edition

Weaponized crying.

Good.

So basically "I want to stay IN because it's bad for white people"

Don't be a bitch m8 and take it on the chin, then work it out of yourself at the gym.

the natives here can't even get fucking free uni this is a disgrace tbh.

with a license you can get firearms, without one you can have.

A knife with a non locking blade shorter than 3 inches.
Self defense spray (it's paint not pepper spray)
A flash light
A rape whistle

I'm not even fucking with you lad. Best idea is to get a big Mag light, it's basically a mace and you have an excuse for having a torch on you so cops won't give a fug

You forgot fountain pen there m8.

Mag may be problematic sometimes.

Who got?

The British people –voting overwhelmingly for right wing conservative, UKIP and tory parties– have proven that they don't know what is in their own best interest. They need the EU.

so a karambit knife then

me

top lad

Who is staying up all night?

Sure thing buddy, I live in the country side, I need a decent size torch that I can adjust as needed. if I keep one in my messenger bag and whack you on the napper with it then that's your problem not mine

You're fired, Chaim.

Win
England
Win

Losing
Accounts
Death

So is Boris running under UKIP in 2020 or is he going to try and do a Julia Gillard/Malcolm Turnbull

Thanks m88

Id really love to see Boris and Cameron do a full macbeth fight scene ending with Cameron being decapitated on the steps of parliament

I've read on forums that people were questioned in the cities for walking around with the mag. In the countryside it must be another story.

Because you are.

Ok, moving from the battle station to the couch.

Then let the cop question me, I'll say "I am carrying my torch mate, it's not a crime to have a big 'un now is it?"

Off to the polls tbh lads.

Thermos of Earl Grey in case it rains and massive lines.

Thanks m88 but so are you lad, now enjoy this day and we can deal with the result when it comes in.

We'll leave by a landslide, have a good day lads.

Don't forget to take a pen with you.

honestly looks like crap

tea , maybe some brown ale later

I pushed the pencil right into the paper then went over it in pen.

Soon as it hits 12 I'm off to the poll station lads, with my pen.

ye