Muslim and Leftist beat up German patriot for Nazi Salute

MUSLIM AND LEFTIST TRAITOR BEAT UP WHITE NATIONALIST IN PUBLIC BECAUSE THEY'RE OFFENDED BY HITLER SALUTE

GERMANY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

What a pathetic display, look at the bystanders, acting like this is normal and not intervening. And the police-"women", what a disgrace

"On the 21st of June around 12:37 P.M. a struggle between multiple men broke out at a bus stop in the German city of Kiel near the "Kieler Week" sailing event. The fight started when a German man was accused of being a Nationalist by a Muslim and his (presumably left-wing) friend. The German man demonstratively made a Nazi salute which provoked them to team up on him, beat and kick him while he was on the ground while ultimately fleeing from the police that was quick to intervene, yet unable to stop the attackers in time.

He will likely face a hate speech lawsuit as publicly displaying the salute is a criminal offense according to § 86a StGB "Dissemination of Means of Propaganda of Unconstitutional Organizations".

It can be punished with prison of up to three years or a a fine for (1) use of signs and logos in public, assemblies or in print or items with these signs and logos and (2) banners, flags, uniform pieces, slogans and greetings.

Hate speech salutes have been fined with up to 2000€ or the prison equivalent."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/v5IRR
google.com/search?q=christians are bann from mecca&rlz=1C1PQHB_enUS627US627&oq=christians are bann from mecca&aqs=chrome..69i57.10652j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
youtube.com/watch?v=g2VeXbqBQBY
statutes.legis.state.tx.us/SOTWDocs/PE/htm/PE.9.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember to always carry a muslim remover on your person at all times

Cheering for violence is how progressive we have become. Next we will throw the Christians into the arena wit lions!

Can you even carry in Germany legally? Until I looked up the current laws I didn't even think you could own a handgun there. Looks like I might have been wrong about that, at least based on kikepedia.

Man what the fuck? The German really shouldn't have instigated if he didn't properly know how to defend himself without no funs.

Then again, it is nice to see a German not cuck out so Im conflicted. But for love of christ, he didn't even put up a shin guard and throw a punch or go for a leg sweep when the muzzie was first getting aggressive and kicked him.

Am I the only one that isn't seeing any hits landing aside from the kicks?

PEACE AND BLESSINGS BE UPON YOU

What a
1) retard
2) pussy

So, his attackers aren't going to be arrested?

Maybe that last punch but it seems like frames are missing from all the actual impacts or they are all near misses. Mud is also pulling his punches while baldy is on the ground from the looks of it.

Everything wrong with the West in one video. Holy shit.

Instigate what? He raised his arm in an ambiguous way? If he really did throw up a roman salute he should have been prepared to send those two to the grave, all it takes is a pen and some hatred.

In a better world, that leftist would be washing dishes somewhere, and the Muslim would be in the Middle East where his kind belong.

Germany is a sleeping giant. The infidel will rule the day they kicked it awake.

Nigger it's illegal to have a light-switch in your bathroom in some parts of Europe what makes you think anyone can have a gun?

The muzzie clearly states that German bro was saying things when they were across the street and wasnt when they came over which leads me to believe that had German bro not said anything while they were across the street he wouldnt have gotten handled the way he did. But another part of me is happy to see a german not take shit from a muzzie so I am conflicted. Being that he's a big guy it would have been painful for them if he had known how to fight cause those muzzies sure didnt.

Did you watch the video? He did it like twice in their face.

The reason is irrelevant. You don't get to physically assault anybody because you're emotionally incapable of sensory input. That's dindu level logic.

This guy doing something illegal in his country and getting beat down for it is pretty funny though. Would love to compare reactions to a mexican illegal immigrant getting the shit kicked out of them for existing here in burger land. Both committing crimes, one defended by leftists, one not.

Unrelated thought- could we make the captchas in cursive to weed out niggers?

Well he was giving the dindus their reasons for beating his ass then wasnt he?

He should have taken care of the muslim first. Just have a decent pen and use go wild. Either that or carry a knife. The policewoman isn't going to do anything. He was probably worried about the police, and forgot to focus on killing that muslim first.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LURK MOAR FAGGOT

And here with go with the cuckservative infestation continuing to take root on Holla Forums. No, violence is the final arbiter of EVERYTHING. It is will and nothing but will – that which enforces its will sees its will live on.

Taking about "legal", "illegal", or polite society is a death sentence and is indicative of the neutered and castrated thinking that summarizes the American "right". Kaczynski was right, Buckley was wrong.

You fight or you die. The entirety of the State is against you and it always will be while you remain a simpering coward whinging about what's fair or not.

And assuming he did, he committed a crime under German law. If you are going to be a political criminal, make the most of it.

GERMANY YES

archive.is/v5IRR

Title: "Kinder sollen Analsex in der Schule spielen"

"…Einige Experten empfehlen sogar die Darstellung von Analsex als Theaterstück – inklusive Dildos. (Some experts even recommend the presentation of anal sex as a play - including dildos)"

Yet another unfair outnumbered fight by fucking cowards that don't know how to fight fair.

Sleeping, considering you posted that when it was 4 in the morning for Germans.

I know some people on Holla Forums think Germans are the Übermensch and belief in esoteric bullshit, but despite that Germans don't have the power to materialize their Dream Avatars into the real World and beat up some shitskin in Denmark, just because some autistic Shill made a thread.

Always post mp4 or webm.

Even if you don't care about giving people ad revenue, saving things offline for documentation and also future dissemination is valuable.

polite sage

If only they would fine rapists and murders like that instead of sucking their dicks.

Its called the Roman salute you dummy.

I've always thought that was freaky, that your light switch is outside your bathroom.

What are the chances the chubby female cop caught the skinny fast muslim?

Excellent.

Excellent..

Always remember to be alert and never let your guard down around leftists and their pet invaders. Always have weapons, try not to get outnumbered too much or surrounded.

They are convinced that their violence is justified, because you're a nadzi who wants to kill six gorillon jews. As you can see from the video, they don't abide with the general rules of engagement between individuals.

Lately, we've been using the Antifa tactics against them. To fight evil, you'll have to become evil as well.

Good luck, brothers.

What's offensive is the pussy didn't defend himself, fucking pathetic.

dindus existing is giving Whites a reason to kill their asses.

GREAT JOB POLICE LADY. TOTALLY EQUAL RIGHTS.

He looks 50

Kiel is a lost cause.
Us strong nationalistic northern Germans all went rural and live along with our farmers.

They also likely caught this guy. Could literally ask a friend who knows a friend to find out who those faggots are.
That is how small this city is.

He looks in his 30s or 40s.

Fucking sad.

There's cases where it's allowed to conceal carry. I think for example if there's a measurable risk to your life (maybe you were a witness or rape victim or something, I dunno)

You can have guns in many parts of europe, and there's a decent amount of them.
Laws can differ a lot by country here, burger.

*rue
:^)

you own a semi auto up to a certian barell length
however you need to have been a active member in a club for at 12 months (active is specified)
other reasons are collecting guns
and living in some remote area

carrying one in public is generally not allowed
long rifles must be transported disassmbled
ammo and mag must be seperated from the gun
you can wield them in special places, like a hunting resoirvar (if you have a licence for hunting) or gun range etc.

concealed carry is generally not allowed, special exceptions are made if you demonstrate a need
for most people you can maybe get a cc permit for a gas powered weapon with fake bullets

other exceptions are old WW1/2 guns, they decided not to require a re-license
ofc getting ammo for these is a pain

Thanks for that informed rant FBI edgelord.

Remember kids, anybody advocating violence is not your friend.

FUCK Germany. That place needs to be nuked.

I don't buy this.

this happened in 1937 as well

THE TIME IS COMING BROTHERS
DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE, DO NOT GIVE UP THE STRUGGLE
FIGHT ON, FIGHT ON IN THE FACE OF OVERWHELMING ODDS,
they tried to stop the movement, try to label it evil, but we know in our hearts, we fight for god and Country, we fight for our people, and for our children's children, fight on brothers and sisters, never give up the fight till the right is won

nice kek

ISIS DID NOTHING WRONG

Shalom, you bastid!

Oy Vey

In other news: Germany lost WW2

Gun laws in Ireland are a great example of the difference between theory and reality.

In theory if you read the law it should be easy to get a handgun. You just apply to the police for a licence.
In reality the police will never grant a licence and the few people who have managed to get a handgun have had to go through a long and time consuming series of court cases and appeals. Even then they only got them because they were on an olympic pistol shooting team, or were ex-defences forces or police, and/or knew or were related to senior police officers, or some other special case. I think there are probably less than 400 handgun licences owned by privare citizens in the whole country.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
Every German knows it's illegal, we are told in elementary school to never make the salute or display the swastika.

Do you faggots need to make every thread about yourselves?

It's for your own safety. We have 230V over here.

when a German man was accused of being a Nationalist

Wake me up inside…

Congratulations on single-handedly making every closet right winger in that area scared to speak out in the future, you pathetic emasculated cuck!

Wew. He did it while completely outnumbered. Should have prepared.

Anyway, Kiel is a "student city" anyway. Tiny but full of shitskins.

The female police officer was actually the worst thing in the entire video

Oh look, dozens posts too late, subhuman Pole.

Pre 1930 you mean.

google.com/search?q=christians are bann from mecca&rlz=1C1PQHB_enUS627US627&oq=christians are bann from mecca&aqs=chrome..69i57.10652j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Source?

Kek, he runs from a woman.

This I get, dude was fucking pathetic, let the mud, who wasn't intimidating at all, dominate him.

Wha? If the right wingers are as much as a loser as this guy who can't stand up to a milk toast mud then they're fucked no matter what, but my reaction to this worm is anger and disgust, not fright.

if a nigger decides to chimp out or a mudslime decides to ackbar it is of their own volition, it is not due to the actions of another

agency is key, and agency is forgotten by shitlibs

listen krautcuck, making a motion with one's arm being considered a crime is reason enough for you and your people to take out the kike dirge infecting your fatherland

Oooh, they teach it in elementary school! You know, that's where the brainwash starts.

Anyway, I assume the guy didn't fight back not because he's incapable, but because he doesn't want to do extra time for hurting that poor protection seeking migrant running from isis and Assad and everything else.

You know how that works. After he did the salute, his rights were forfeit before what we call the law.

The future of Germany tbh.
Brainwashed leftists deserve death as traitors if they can't recognize who they are.

Muslim should have run slower for equality sake. Both are female cops too lol.

checked and kekked

You think they don't know? They tried to take out the kikes, it's what led to the yankees creating the law against that arm motion in the first place.

Kek be upon us.

damn how did he get btfo that bad

he talks big with the salute but then gets completely btfo without even putting up a fight

was getting beat up part of his plan?

That is what happens when some completely normal boy fights in school are being treated as the worst thing ever. Kids don't learn how to defend themselves even a little. And later they fail to defend their families, their countries, everything.

And who is preventing that, retard?

Zero tolerance on self-defense
Zero tolerance on survival
Zero tolerance on life itself

I got into fights in school. Unfortunately I lost the most important one, but those were lessons learned. Its actually good that I lost because the police would have gotten involved. Since I was the one who got BTFO I was the victim, and gracefully declined to press charges I started it

jesus fucking christ

So alhpa

wew lad. there's no shame in losing a 2v1 fight but the guy didn't even try to defend himself. that's maximum cuck mode.

comments are gold though

Did they big bad amerifat hurt your fee-fees proud aryan warrior.

Nah. Mudshits are still called mudshits here.

If he punched back after being a naughty nazi he would have gone to prison for real.
Of course Americans are proud hwalpha who go to prisons every time a mudshit does something right?
How many proud amerikikes go to prison after Idaho and 9/11 again?

Was the Idaho thing even real?

Was 9/11 real?

top kek, keep making excuses. but if you plan on taking back Europe from the invaders you might wanna recruit people who know how to throw a punch.

It was, but it was false-flagged.

The Idaho thing was never recorded except one site that the site that reposted it.

Ok, where is the shot muslim, johnny?

you do realize I'm not a burger

So what kind of subhuman are you?

are you butthurt because you don't have an argument?

What was your "argument" again, subhuman?

that you shouldn't be defending cucks who can't even throw a punch when someone attacks them. stay butthurt

okay, why the fuck would you even start shit when you cant even defend yourself properly? seriously this is fucking pathetic to watch

the only thing that "patriot" did was make a fool of himself. jesus fucking christ, if you want to fight be prepared. and fuck all these; "WELL ACTUALLY FIGHTING IS LIKE BARABARIC soo uuh everyone in this video is bad mkay. t. neet"

well yeah in a WHITE society you should be able to speak your mind without violence but retards, were not living in a white society. thats why people on the right need to train hard, gym, box, wrestling, shooting guns etc so when they get in to a heated argument they wont be knocked out or ATLEAST knock one or two of the enemies out before going down.

and holy moly those two fat police chicks is also really annoying to see. what does she pick up from her belt, the first blonde one? pistol? if she picked up her pistol, why the fuck didnt she shoot?

hi fbi

In most European countries police officers can only shoot when they find themselves in extremely dangerous situations, for example if the other guy had had a gun as well.

Or a blade of some sort. Might be time to wield swords again.

Don't the german police carry collapsable batons? Why didn't she use it?

Well as you saw in the video she's a fat fuck that wasn't even able to catch up with him so even if she had one she couldn't have used it

btw that fucking cunt that uploaded the video and wrote that video descr. needs to kill himself. talk about blackpill deluxe "he will face hate speech charges.. maybe even jailtime.. its all over.. mudshits are getting away with violence.. whaaaaa"

shouldve have wrote "DONT BE LIKE THIS IDIOT, TRAIN HARD, BE READY FOR THE RACE WAR SIEG HEIL"

Can't wait for my German vacation if this how good the people fight over there.

Here a good video to get motivated again after seeing this pathetic shit

youtube.com/watch?v=g2VeXbqBQBY

Indeed.

2 chances i'd say, slim and none

He deserved it.

Find out so please, let's find out who this traitor is and his little pet.

I doubt a baton is of any use if you're a dumpy womanlet

Do it, beat his ass.

Dude, I'm in Texas, we have this: statutes.legis.state.tx.us/SOTWDocs/PE/htm/PE.9.htm Everyone has essentially been deputized to terminate shitskins when they get out of line.

stomp the traitors guts out, the turk is one thing, but the traitor deserves to be flayed alive. imagine how your ancestors treated danube germans who sold out to the turks before vienna

The tl;dr: lethal force is allowed to defend yourself, your property, someone else, someone else's property, you don't have to drag them in to your house, onto your property, they could be running away from you halfway down the street and you can blow them away if that stops them from stealing or damaging your property, etc.

I made a thread without knowing this one existed. This hive mind in wording though. Are we an echo chamber Holla Forums?

More like a femoral artery remover..

This hurt to watch.

Hope he's prepared next time, gave leftie cunts a lot of ammo. Not to mention white women will get twat tingles from this.

Looks like that dude tripped him well pretending to not be involved. Before openly swinging at him later.