youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo
youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/auGIM

rt.com/usa/347804-trump-accused-rape-epstein/

It just never ends, does it?

>>>/pedowood322/60

They better be careful, Hilldawg.

the same plaintiff that filed the case in california, where the case was dismissed, now filed in new york. its literally nothing

why the fuck would they ever try to roll this shit out when trump can just drop the epstein black book plane logs indicating bill clintons HEAVY involvement on the lolita express?

are they that fucking stupid?

Hillary, dear, you can't charge him with rape until ''after'.

checked

My gf said some nigger she used to work with posted this shit to her goybook and she laughed about it and brought up exactly that, the Clinton/Epstein shit and that this shit just isn't believable with the way the media has already made up SO many lies about Trump already. If they plan on running with this story Trump is going to go nuclear.

Then some bitch had the audacity to post on her post about the Ohio rapefugee incident after I linked it to her lol saying "How do you know the press isn't lying about this!?!?!?!" She went off on her about one of the rapefugees had recorded the whole thing as he coached them through it and she would have known that if she had read the damn thing. Lol bitch deleted her comment after that.

talking to untermensch about this election has become useless at this point, cognitive dissonance has become the default method of perceiving reality

on an unrelated note, epstein is in palm beach florida and is a prime target to be put against the wall. I live relatively near that area, dropping in on the cunt and leaving a noose in plain sight might not be a bad idea

HOW FUCKING RETARDED IS HILLDOG?
I'm certain now, her entire campaign is nothing but saboteurs

It was only a matter of time before they attempted the rape allegations.

Or are they trying them again? I forget, they have pretty much blown their wad of each insult in the book as of months ago.

Whatever, this too shall pass or just serve as a jumping-board for another scathing counterattack by Trump. Yawn.

He and his ilk were getting BTFO in the comments.

They filed in many States over the school, until they found a Mexican Judge to OK it.

the problem is that they don't realize they are being rekt

they think you're just some bigot or a racist, or whatever faggoty little buzzword they can come up with, they can't understand how they can be wrong

had to deal with this shit all the time during my undergrad, these stupid fucking shitlibs will complete the most ridiculous mental gymnastics to preserve their ego in the face of logic and fact.

Their well is running dry. No wonder the Jews are just straight up crawling out of the woodwork being as loud as possible; they're hoping the 6 gorillian will stop him, but first they're double checking everything else first to make sure they have to use it. Once they cry, "OY VEY ITS ANODDUAH SHOUA" people will at least get slapped hard enough to see this makes no sense.

Or at least, I think that's what might happen. We can hope.

OT, but do you think the reason why Kek is helping us is because seeing Ken is Egyptain and Egyptains used the likes as slaves, she's just helping us make them slaves again? Maybe that's why the happenings have been many as of late.

That's all they did? You're lucky. The ones at my school would want to actually fight me. Leftists talk a big game and show that faux rage, but when they confront someone who won't just back down and apologize, they don't know how to actually fight.

I post one liners and stories AT people now, I don't engage the comments, except for maybe an ex-girlfriend who has a cute pic of her niece. I used to think people who never responded to comments were rude. Now I just figure they're smart like me. Anyway, they can always text me, I tell people not to expect reptiles on normiebook or twatter.

This will really hold up when he's running against the wife of the man with 26 trips on the loli plane.

heres a sample of some of the comments. not a lot folks like that Hillary lady.

it's brilliant, it's pre-emptive.
Now if Trump accuses Bill of doing the same thing with Epstein everyone will just think it's a cheap tactic, like kids arguing in the playground.

I kinda doubt that. ol Bubba gets a bit rapey.

Glad to see people are familiar with Clinton tactics.

Did Trump do his "Big Speech" today? If not, when is it?

Yeah he did, here is a link to it
youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo

But that's exactly what it is. It's filled with people who downright hate Clinton, secret Sandernistas who are still bitter, and probably some Golden Shirts too. Her entire campaign is being brought down from the inside.

he did, it was great

RT comments are always like that, but they also have huge numbers of namefag shills that post in half of the front page news. Its really become cancerous.

This is old as shit and has already been debunked as nonsense

Thank you, I missed it too

I'm guessing it got no coverage in the media, especially after the Shillary's twatterbots made MAWA trend?

Also, can we get the mods in on figuring out the IPs (or at least investigating the post history) of the faggots in that thread who were arguing against me when I said it was clearly a set-up by the Shillary campaign? I don't know how many times I was called a "kike" in that thread for pointing out the obvious.

Fucking bullshit.

Bimbo at 11.

The funny thing is that there is a fair chance its actually Stone who set it up with an obviously fake case just so Epstein can be shown and then be linked to Bill to sink Hillary

That's the point

The Clinton are fighting a 2G war on a 4G battlefield, plus they're old.

Maybe if Hill had pumped out more than one kid…

She was doomed from the start. Their "dynasty" is pathetic: a child that was produced from an adulterous union with some bug-eyed freak with bulldog jowls. If anything, the half-nigger spawn of Bill and some black prostitute has more claim than anything. That bloodline is cucked.

best speech that no one is ever going to hear.

He's going to fucking destroy her in the debates

The only one he raped was Killary yesterday.
youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo&feature=youtu.be

You made me choke on my coffee.

only a fool would trust these artistic works of fiction :^)