What type are you, Holla Forums?

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

What type are you, Holla Forums?
Here are my results.

Apparently, I am a wizard. How accurate.

It crashed but the first time I got campaigner, which sounded neater
everyone here is probably going to get logician or something even edgier/neetier

That's my thought, too.
The chans tend to have an affinity in attracting Thinking/Intuiting dominant types. Introverts are also probably going to be more plentiful, as well.
I'm collecting this data for research purposes.

Why are you collecting this all man?

All this* I keep wandering off while typing

For personal insight on the character of the average Holla Forumstard, if not the average Holla Forums user.
Had I put this thread up in other boards, it may very well get deleted quickly for being off-topic.

My hunger for knowledge is nigh insatiable. I desire as much as possible to understand it all.

fuck that!

Some info:
My result (INTP-A)

Duly noted.

nice work

It's a very INTP thing to do, frankly.

wouldn't you?

what?

my bad

What if i told you…
He meant to do that?

Nah man I thought I just had a really gay man

Anyways as for the HTML me and my buddies used to change the code on sites to make it seem like the site said something different, like obama is a monkey instead of 44th president of the united states

It's people like you that make me love Holla Forums and all it's users.

But that's wrong, you mongoloid.
He's clearly an ape. Learn the difference.

did it, I am a mediator it seems.

Since I'm kind of bored OP, here is your data

INTP

former ENTP (before i dropped uni)

I'm gonna be a self-employed and my goal is to reach $1M net worth in a few years

INTP-A

I wouldn't say my mind is constantly buzzing with new ideas though; usually it takes some being exposed to some sort of stimulus.

I can't just look at a blank page and write something for example

Am I weird

you might want to look at the MBTI sqiare too and the dominant functions.

INTPs are linked to STP (schizotypal pd) and are 'depression magnets'. Just be an ENTP if you want to combat stress (ENTPs are the types that handle stress best or the complete opposite whilst being mirror of INTP)

INTP is abstract thinking.

maybe right brain dominant try music improvisation, writing novel, programming, or spitpaints but those works require inspiration which is rare.

if you're left brained go full quantum physicist or biotec/gene shit and enjoy it like an Einstein or a Darwin.

Yeah, I suppose everyone requires inspiration before creating any great works
Even worse, I think INTP types usually lose interest in their ideas faster than other people. So you will get inspiration and have a really good hour and then never go back to it

>this stupid thread with 16 faggot personalities
> cuckchan tier
i made this just for you OP. i fucking hate you and your gay thread.

fake till you make

even einstein purposely made his equations fit when its violating maths

INTP master race

ENTP INTP ENTJ INTJ are the masters

STEM Innovators, Executive Directors or CEOs

Welp.

lmao

i suppose i agree. i wish they picked a less gay character for it though.

Explain how you interpret this
You empathise with people better? Don't want people's feelings to get hurt?

in a sense, i listen to my gut. i pay attention to my emotions and those of others. rather than try to figure out whats best, i figure out whats right.

Are these realistic? I get INTP most times I've done them, but INTJ others.

Just be yourself

there is variance depending on how critical you are of yourself that day. they do not define you but they can be a helpful tool in learning about yourself through an approximation of your personality traits.

but I already know I'm a loner who is charismatic when I quit thinking/am inebriated, and just want a family and to be left alone and to gas the kikes

how does this test help me?

it can provide a dimple model to stick refer to mentally in your day to day life. it can make it easier to see why you behave a certain way or the types of people who you statistically get along with.

fuck. *a simple model

I got intp but it doesn't really represent me at all. Like I don't think I'm 77% introverted i usually speak my mind. I think I just over exaggerate my shyness idk tho

Introverted means mostly if you gain or lose energy from social gatherings